Hot Shots: Once Upon a Time Cast Gets in Character in Fairytale Photo Shoot

Once Upon a Time‘s Season 2 premiere is just days away (this Sunday at 8/7c, ABC), and we’ve got a treat that is sure to make the wait more pleasant: stunning new photos of the cast in character as their fairytale alter egos.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time‘s Season 2 Premiere: 13 Quick Observations

But in the spirit of last May’s finale, there’s a twist. Snow, the Evil Queen, Charming, Belle et al. are dressed up in costume — in Storybrooke!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments to tell us which glam shot is your favorite.

1. Girl in MD says:

OMG I am sooo ready cant wait til SUNDAY!! didnt think i would ever utter those words but yes yes yes to all these pics! Any way to know where I can get those dresses in Emma’s photo?

• Templar says:

I was hoping to get a glimpse of Dr. Whale or August. I’m very excited that there is an hour long preview of season two 7/6c before the show 8/7c. Two hours of OUAT is great!

• Girl in md says:

I didn’t know about the special recap thanks for the info i am also wondering about August I have no idea who dr whale could be but I can’t wait to find out

2. David F. says:

Regina is perfection.

3. Andrea says:

Fantastic photoshoot!!!
    Can’t wait for the new episodes to start.

4. ninamags says:

Beautiful pictures!!!! Love them all. Those dresses are fabulous.

Regina looks stunning!!

5. Babybop says:

Pictures are gorgeous! Belle’s dress is so beautiful, I’m jealous of Emilie de Ravin!

6. Ana says:

Nice! Hope we get to see Red as the wolf again. That was my favorite episode of S1.

7. Ashley says:

I love Emma’s photo – it really says it all about that character!

8. Holy crap, those pictures are great. The one of Regina is stunning. That house of hers is the most amazing set piece. Prince charming looked a little posed but the one with Henry is VERY though provoking. I can’t wait to see Emma when she realizes that she is a fairytale princess…. epic.

9. rachelle says:

omg, perfection!!! everyone looks amazing and fabulous!! thank god Sunday’s 2 days away, or I’d explode!

10. Cory says:

I love the large group photo! One big demented family cookout! lol!

11. Addie says:

Awesome, and they don’t look even look that photo-shopped which is even better! (because it’s not like this cast needs it). I love the Emma one, she’s wearing her mom’s vest in the group picture and her dad’s armor in her solo! And I like the Snow, Charming, Henry and Red ones too. I like them all

12. Melosm says:

God I love this show!!!

13. Alex says:

Wait, is Henry Robin Hood? Well, he certainly has a developped sense of justice haha ^^

14. Patti says:

I love the group shot. What an interesting BBQ/picinic that would be. Cool seeing apples in the pics and the dagger. Snow looks great.Love her dress and pencil sharpening. She is a teacher. Belle is beautiful. Really love the blue dress. Charming is great. Love Emma’s call back to her parents outfits.

15. I swear it’s not because she’s my favorite, but Red’s picture is the prettiest :)

16. P says:

Am I the only one who noticed that they have Henry dressing a whole lot like Graham in both the solo photo and group photo? Between dressing him as an archer and having him dress like a Sheriff it’s rather interesting.

17. Kelly says:

Beautiful pictures. Red,Belle and Snow look so beautiful. Emma looks like her dad and I thought Henry was channeling his mom Emma and grandpop Charming. Loved Rumple in the skin deep outfit and the dagger and books in his picture.

18. greysfan says:

Just brilliant pictures and i can’t wait. Not long now. Bring on season 2.