Hot Shots: Once Upon a Time Cast Gets in Character in Fairytale Photo Shoot

Get More: Photo Gallery

Once Upon a Time‘s Season 2 premiere is just days away (this Sunday at 8/7c, ABC), and we’ve got a treat that is sure to make the wait more pleasant: stunning new photos of the cast in character as their fairytale alter egos.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time‘s Season 2 Premiere: 13 Quick Observations

But in the spirit of last May’s finale, there’s a twist. Snow, the Evil Queen, Charming, Belle et al. are dressed up in costume — in Storybrooke!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments to tell us which glam shot is your favorite.

Comments (23)

• OMG I am sooo ready cant wait til SUNDAY!! didnt think i would ever utter those words but yes yes yes to all these pics! Any way to know where I can get those dresses in Emma’s photo?

Comment by Girl in MD – September 28, 2012 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was hoping to get a glimpse of Dr. Whale or August. I’m very excited that there is an hour long preview of season two 7/6c before the show 8/7c. Two hours of OUAT is great!

Comment by Templar – September 28, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I didn’t know about the special recap thanks for the info i am also wondering about August I have no idea who dr whale could be but I can’t wait to find out

Comment by Girl in md – September 28, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina is perfection.

Comment by David F. – September 28, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • x2!

I love this show, I can’t wait! Come on OUAT, bring it on! :D

Comment by Alex – September 28, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic photoshoot!!!
    Can’t wait for the new episodes to start.

Comment by Andrea – September 28, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beautiful pictures!!!! Love them all. Those dresses are fabulous.

Regina looks stunning!!

Comment by ninamags – September 28, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pictures are gorgeous! Belle’s dress is so beautiful, I’m jealous of Emilie de Ravin!

Comment by Babybop – September 28, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice! Hope we get to see Red as the wolf again. That was my favorite episode of S1.

Comment by Ana – September 28, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Emma’s photo – it really says it all about that character!

Comment by Ashley – September 28, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap, those pictures are great. The one of Regina is stunning. That house of hers is the most amazing set piece. Prince charming looked a little posed but the one with Henry is VERY though provoking. I can’t wait to see Emma when she realizes that she is a fairytale princess…. epic.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 28, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Clearly Henry is identifying with Emma. She’s the sheriff and he has a badge on his belt.

Comment by Templar – September 28, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg, perfection!!! everyone looks amazing and fabulous!! thank god Sunday’s 2 days away, or I’d explode!

Comment by rachelle – September 28, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the large group photo! One big demented family cookout! lol!

Comment by Cory – September 28, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome, and they don’t look even look that photo-shopped which is even better! (because it’s not like this cast needs it). I love the Emma one, she’s wearing her mom’s vest in the group picture and her dad’s armor in her solo! And I like the Snow, Charming, Henry and Red ones too. I like them all

Comment by Addie – September 28, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I love this show!!!

Comment by Melosm – September 28, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, is Henry Robin Hood? Well, he certainly has a developped sense of justice haha ^^

Comment by Alex – September 28, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the group shot. What an interesting BBQ/picinic that would be. Cool seeing apples in the pics and the dagger. Snow looks great.Love her dress and pencil sharpening. She is a teacher. Belle is beautiful. Really love the blue dress. Charming is great. Love Emma’s call back to her parents outfits.

Comment by Patti – September 28, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear it’s not because she’s my favorite, but Red’s picture is the prettiest :)

Comment by Barbie Furtado – September 28, 2012 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who noticed that they have Henry dressing a whole lot like Graham in both the solo photo and group photo? Between dressing him as an archer and having him dress like a Sheriff it’s rather interesting.

Comment by P – September 29, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beautiful pictures. Red,Belle and Snow look so beautiful. Emma looks like her dad and I thought Henry was channeling his mom Emma and grandpop Charming. Loved Rumple in the skin deep outfit and the dagger and books in his picture.

Comment by Kelly – September 29, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just brilliant pictures and i can’t wait. Not long now. Bring on season 2.

Comment by greysfan – September 30, 2012 03:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post