Fall TV Preview

Revenge Hot Shots: Do Somber, Sexy Season 2 Pics Hint at a Looming Disaster?

ABC has released the Revenge Season 2 cast photos, and it looks like there’s some kind of storm heading for the Hamptons.

All of the main cast members — including Victoria and Charlotte, whose fates were left seriously dangling in the Season 1 finale – are represented. We especially love Emily’s self-assured camera stare-down, Nolan’s new ’do and Declan’s irreverent disregard for chairs. (After all, what can you expect from these townie boys?)

RELATED | Revenge First Look: Emily Goes Hand-to-Hand With a New Hottie – and Takeda’s Back!

Click through the photos below and then fill the comments with your take. We’ll get you started: Think there’s any significance to the fact that, in the group shot, Victoria’s the only one not dressed in black? What might the clouds and lightning strikes in the background mean? Exactly whose arms are reaching up out of the water? And is Emily VanCamp working that dress slit like Angelina or what? Have at it!

Revenge returns to ABC on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9/8c.

Tags: ,

Comments (34)

• Why so many pics from Declan and only one from Nolan? WHY? we watch the show because of Nolan, because, trust me in this one, no one likes Declan

Comment by Lorena – September 13, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There was not nearly enough Alan M, I mean Nolan. Would have also liked more Ashley. She is wicked fun.

Comment by Martha – September 13, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more. Also: VERY confused by his poses.

Comment by jari – September 13, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wondered the same thing–four of Declan and one of Nolan?!

Comment by Ella – September 13, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There were two of Nolan, but I agree that 4 is too many of Declan. I was disappointed to see his photo because I was hoping for a Declan free season 2. Maybe he’ll go ride off in the sunset with Charlotte and then they both will be gone from our screens.

Comment by Mary – September 13, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wondered the same thing, except about Henry Czerny’s lone photo. He’s been one of my favorite actors for a long time and he’s the reason I checked out Revenge in the first place. Not everybody watches tv for the 17-year-olds!

Comment by ElsieM – September 13, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the cast of this show. Re-watching Season 1 on Netflix before Season 2 premieres (I can’t wait!) and I’m enjoying it just as much, if not more, than when I was watching it the first time last season. The cast photos are brilliant! Bring on Season 2!!

Comment by iMember – September 13, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Charlotte, just a simple push and Declan goes bye, bye.

Comment by JohnT – September 13, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In all of these new Revenge pics, Emily VanCamp looks absolutely stunning. You know, as per usual.

Comment by Mike – September 13, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Watching season 1 I was jealous of her wardrobe now I’m going to be jealous of her body. lol.

Comment by Mary – September 13, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did Madeleine Stowe got new boobs?

Comment by Olivia – September 13, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does no one notice the arms coming up from the water and gripping the side of the pier?

Comment by Danielleinky – September 13, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GOOD eyes! Updated!

Comment by Kimberly Roots – September 13, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • dang! i didn’t even notice that! wow, that probably represents Emily’s Mom…

Comment by zan – September 13, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe Fauxmanda?

Comment by me2 – September 13, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • let’s hope.

Comment by Haren – September 13, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I missed that! Maybe Emily’s mom?

Comment by Mary – September 13, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in addition to Declan’s myriad of weird poses I would also like to know wtf is up with jack’s count of monte cristo facial hair.

Comment by murley – September 13, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that is one hell of a promo picture

Comment by ggny – September 13, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • also it is kinda weird that there is so many photos of Delcan

Comment by ggny – September 13, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nick Wechsler looks great in a suit!

Comment by Mick – September 13, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely ADORE the dress on Christa Allen!

Comment by Crystal – September 13, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did you guys realised that on the cast Pic EVERYONE is dressed with black except for Queen Victoria…is this mean that everyone are on grief thinking that she’s dead but clearly she isn’t?

Comment by Rafael – September 13, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Revenge s2. Its one of the few shows to come out of last year that really hit the mark. Those photos are great.

Comment by greysfan – September 13, 2012 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh hellllllo Daniel Grayson. Jeez. I never really liked him much but dayum he is working that outfit.

And also; didn’t notice the arms on the pier until I read the comments but oh my god that’s creepy and I love it. My first thought was Fauxmanda.

Comment by Sara – September 13, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Amanda?? I want to see her photos too!

Comment by Fabe – September 13, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank GOD Nolan cut his hair. I wish Charlotte was dead. Jack looks HAWT.

Comment by Ella – September 13, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like they used the Castle set but repainted it

Comment by Bernadine – September 14, 2012 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so apparently Charlotte and Victoria are both alive. Declans poses are awkward. Emily looks awesome. Daniel is sexy!

Comment by Elyse – September 14, 2012 04:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To me Conrad and Jack come across as mans men. Daniel and Declan as spoilt mummies boys..I like my men to be MEN not soft brats.

Comment by Carol – September 15, 2012 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Amanda and the baby???

Comment by Amy – September 17, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate Declan worst actor

Comment by pretty pink stone – November 12, 2012 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nolan, Emily and Amanda are the best actors in this fab show

Comment by pretty pink stone – November 12, 2012 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post