Fall TV Preview

Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: 23 Premiere Photos Conjure Up Many New Questions

Abracadabra! Just like that, ABC has dropped 23 pics from the Season 2 premiere of Once Upon a Time (airing Sept. 30) in our cyberlap. While they mostly revolve around a mob scene (pitchforks not included), they conjure up new questions. Namely:

* Who is Dr. Whale (played by David Anders) really? Because while the promo had us thinking he was a friendly to the Evil Queen, now… not so much.

* Is Snow White/Mary Margaret defending the Evil Queen/Regina there on her porch?

PHOTO | Exclusive Once Upon a Time First Look: The Season 2 Poster Is Ssssmokin’!

* Looks like Regina’s first attempt to work some hocus pocus on the storming villagers comes up empty. How funny will that moment be?

* Do you think the miscellaneous background players went into the scene with their own little unofficial origin story in their heads, about who they really are? “Oh, I’m Rapunzel!” “I’m Sebastian the Crab! I shall look crabby!”

* Are the Charmings moving in together? How awesome are the pics of David with “grandson” Henry?

* Does anyone give the stink eye better than Grumpy/Leroy?

* Will I be typing “Fairytale Land Name/Storybrooke Name” all season long? Or can we agree on a shorthand?

Comments (86)

• Well, if keeping with the name=hint to character theme, would it be possible for Dr. Whale to be THE whale from Pinocchio? I can’t recall another whale fairy tale character.

Comment by Jenna – September 13, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I always thought Dr Whale will be Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. We know Ariel is coming soon so she will need her Prince.

Comment by laura meakin – September 13, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing.

However, if that’s the case, then what a lame spin on the character

Comment by Juli – September 13, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It would be clever tho to have such a character hiding in plain sight and we’ve never seen him in Fairytale land one of the few we haven’t seen. Having him perhaps turn against Regina may have to do with Ariel’s whereabouts and her fate in Storybrook. I honestly don’t know who else he could be. But I can’t wait sadly it’ll be next year until it shows in UK.

Comment by laura meakin – September 13, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The other day a poster on here suggested that Dr. Whale was most likely Orcus who is a killer whale god of the underworld. Since Orcas are killer whales, that seems possible to me.
      As for what to call the two locations, I refer to here/now as Storybrooke and there/then as Fairytale. Shorthand could be SB and FT.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, I believe she called him Hades [Greek] and I call him Orcus [Roman] god of the dead.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That was me! And Orcus/Hades are believed to be one and the same!

Comment by Sabina – September 13, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whale/Regina…I’d ship it.

Comment by Juli – September 13, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah Whale doesn’t look too friendly anymore. I hope they finally reveal who is in this episode. The Charmings are a little too goody-two-shoes for my taste, but it’ll still be nice to see them reunite. I just hope there’s enough room for other reunions as well.

Comment by Andrea – September 13, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There was nothing goody two shoes about Snow before the curse. Hopefully she’ll reclaim her feisty self.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree about Snow White. She wasn’t so meek in fairytale land. That was all Mary Margaret. And how is this is a Charming family reunion but Emma’s not interacting with her parents? Yes, she’s in scenes with them but they’re not talking. That’s what I want to see. How will she deal with these people being her parents? The age issue alone is trippy!

Comment by Lena120 – September 13, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They have done some clever twists on fairy tale characters so far, will we possibly get a prince who finds his prince??

Comment by Nick – September 13, 2012 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know not every show needs to have a gay element. And I am a dude who is into dudes. Let OUAT just deal with hetrosexual problems. They got enough with magic coming to town, Snow and Charming being younger than their child and trying to figure how to get back to their own world. The show does not need it, I am not sure how much gayier it can get it has fairies, Queens, and Princess, and a Hot Prince. How much more do you want?

Comment by Butters – September 13, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The writers have already confirmed that this is something they’d like to deal with on the show. So whether OUAT “needs” it or not, it is very likely they will include it.

Comment by Andrea – September 13, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lighten up. And writers tend to changer their minds. These are the people who brought you “Lost”. Ideas are thrown out there to throw people off track.

Comment by Butters – September 13, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If the writers have to go off the beaten track of actual fairy tales to invent this, then I’m not sure people would react well to it. The ‘clever twists’ we have had so far don’t change the gender of any characters, and I can’t think of any fairytale prince or isn’t spoken for by a woman.

Comment by ben – September 13, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Ruby/Big Bad Wolf could count as a gender twist. It’s very expected that the dangerous psychopath killing off innocent villagers would be a man, if only because women in fairy tales are generally either witches that harm through spells (“clean” killing) or through others (the Huntsman in Snow White) or delicate little princesses and fairies. Not to mention the fact that because serial killers are more likely to be male irl, the viewer expects it to be male simply by association. True we all say Ruby being set up as the big bad wolf, but it’s still a gender twist.

Anyway, I’d love to see some lgbt love on the show, especially if they could change it from the norm on prime time right now and make the partners black, Hispanic, Italian, heck, throw a Canadian in there. After binging on “Flashpoint” the past month I’m starting to miss the accent.

Comment by Danielle – September 13, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not to mention, how has the show not gone off the beaten path so far? Ruby/big bad wolf, genie/magic mirror, snow/charming having an affair, rumple being the beast and countless other examples of the show turning traditional fairy tales on their heads is the main reason I watch the show. Why watch something we’ve all seen countless times before?

Comment by Tom – September 13, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’m Sebastian the Crab! I shall look crabby!”
    HAHAHA! :D

Comment by sam – September 13, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am so excited. Sundays will be my favorite night of TV with OUAT, Revenge and 666!

Comment by Elyse – September 13, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooh, face off between David Anders and Josh Dallas? YES PLEASE.

Comment by Michelle – September 13, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still betting that Whale is Hades especially looking at him in that (sexy) black suit and all the clues about a “god complex” from the fb game. I guess only time will tell though.

Comment by Sabina – September 13, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi Sabina. I just quoted you above although I couldn’t remember your name.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • :) Just saw it!

Comment by Sabina – September 13, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not once in this entire show have a used a character from Greek and Roman mythology. It wouldn’t make sense to as they would not fit in a fairytale land shown so far.

Comment by liz – September 13, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kathryn Nolan/Princess Abigail’s father is King Midas from Greek mythology. We met him in the first half of the season.

Comment by Blackbird – September 13, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re wrong about that. Kathryn/Abigail is King Midas’ daughter and King Midas is part of Greek mythology. Remember he turned Frederick into a gold statue. IMO any story that is told to young people is fair game. They’ve already used Jack Sprat and his wife in an episode [no fairies or magic there].

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not only was there King Midas last season but we also have to remember that Hercules is a Disney movie and that Hades was the villain. It’s definitely within the realm of possibility that he could be Hades.

Comment by Sabina – September 13, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Where does Matt keep the like button?

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sept 30th can’t come quick enough!!

Comment by VCI – September 13, 2012 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally I am hoping that Dr. Whale is Capton Ahab. Think he was always after his white whale!

Comment by Me – September 13, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Whale looks like Joel McHale in the first photo xD

Comment by maf23 – September 13, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Joel McWhale? *rimshot*

*crickets*

Comment by Ace – September 13, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe he is Peter Pan..? Maybe some how the magic that keeps him young was broken and now he is an adult. Captain Hook will be a villain this season.

Comment by A.B. – September 13, 2012 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt he is Peter Pan, because the curse stopped all aging, that is why Emma is the same age as her parents.

Comment by Mike – September 13, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe he’s Captain Hook. We know he’s coming this season, but unlike most of the other guest stars they haven’t said anything about who’s playing him. There’s a preview I saw online of Hook breaking into Mr. Gold’s shop but they never show his face.

Comment by Erin – September 13, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Irish actor Colin O’Donoghue [sp] has been cast as Captain Hook.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oops, you’re right!

Comment by Erin – September 13, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree I’ve been thinking Peter Pan (though the FB game’s clues have thrown me). There are plenty of Peter Pan stories out there where Peter left Neverland and grew up. Who’s to say he didn’t leave Neverland for FTL and grew up?

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – September 14, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are all the comments from the Greek and Roman mythology coming from? Not once his entire show have they had a character from Greek and Roman mythology!

Comment by liz – September 13, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, they have, what about King Midas?

Comment by Anonymous – September 13, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Liz, if you go on Facebook and play the interactive Once game you can look at Archie’s notes on various people in Storybrooke. One of the profiles lists Dr. Whale’s characteristics and says that he has a “god complex” among other things. I think that’s a pretty strong clue leaning towards Greek mythology. Also, Hercules was a Disney movie making it fair game for ABC/Once writers to draw from.

Comment by Sabina – September 13, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There is a game? How did I not know about this???

Comment by Jenna – September 13, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I almost think Dr. Whale\’s name is there as a red herring to who he really is. I think he does have something to do with sea life but I\’m not sure if it directly involves whales or not. I marathoned season 1 on netflix the last few days. I\’m probably way off base but he sort of gave me King Triton vibes. Triton was the God of the big seas. The whale is one of the largest creatures in the seas and could be a clue to his Storybrooke persona. Regina/Evil Queen said in the Belle episode that there\’s a problem with a certain redheaded mermaid. In the Disney version, Triton had 7 daughters, the most famous being Ariel. What an interesting dynamic it would be if he now finds his rebellious daughter after seemingly not having any family of his own in town. Yes, I know Triton is based on Greek mythology but with Ariel already being mentioned on the show previously, it would make sense to have her father there somewhere. I also realize that David Anders may look a little young to be the father of a mermaid but with him being a doctor, who knows if he could have partaken in any cosmetic procedures or products to look younger over the years.

Personally I\’m hoping to see Rapunzel this season along with Flynn Ryder/Eugene with Flynn being the bank manager/employee in the town. Now if only ABC will get Zachary Levi to reprise the role he voiced on TV, this season would be even better of OUAT

Comment by Mandy – September 13, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sort of think that they used Rapunzel’s story line to describe Emma’s life. Taken from her parents, fostered, imprisoned. And her hair keeps getting longer. I’m not saying they will say she’s Rapunezl, but the similarities are striking.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – September 14, 2012 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If i were going to relate emma to a story it would be the swan lake story

Comment by Rafa – September 25, 2012 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve been spotting Rapunzel links–especially the hair, which tends to reflect Emma’s emotional state. And the fact those locks just too perfect for such a non-girly girl. BIG HINT last night–when Snow and Emma sat down to eat with “Lancelot,” the first food that Emma picked was…RAMPS…which are the onion/scallion-type plant that Rapunzel’s mother craved and that Rapunzel’s father stole from the witch’s garden, which led to the whole “I get to take your baby” situation. That said, this may be an even twistier version of the Rapunzel tale, since Henry was actually stolen by a witch and kept imprisioned in Storybrook. And that kid, as we all know, does nothing BUT disregard anyone who tells him to stay put. He’s constantly breaking out of any “tower” that someone tries to put him in, particularly Regina.

Comment by Katherine – October 15, 2012 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The David/Henry photos are so cute, making me excited for this show to return.

Comment by Drewer – September 13, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also, I think Dr. Whale may be Captian Hook, because he seems like he would have been a villain, and I remember hearing the writers say they wanted Hook on the show last year but hadn’t yet been able to secure the rights, if they had been planning on it they might have already cast it. I don’t want him to be Prince Eric though, I really want Eric to be played by Ian Summerholder (he’s a LOST vet, but I’m sure he’d never be available).

Comment by Drewer – September 13, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It would be strange to have a different actor to play Hook if he’s supposed to be Whale. Colin O’Donoghue is playing Hook.

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does it look like Snow stands up a little for her mother? Beseeches the town to stop the witch hunt? It looks a bit like that to me.

Comment by ben – September 13, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Looks like it. There was a scene with all three Charmings in Gold’s shop in the promo. So I bet Emma told her parents that it’s not all on Regina and after they calmed the mob enough to ensure they won’t kill her they take off to confront Gold/Rumplestiltskin.

Comment by Blackbird – September 13, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • poor Henry finding out your adopted mother, is you grandmother’s step-mom, has got to be confusing.

Comment by Plea – September 13, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Henry already knows this.. He has the book.

Comment by Dark Defender – September 13, 2012 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • emma needs a serius wordrobe change !!!

Comment by peter – September 13, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show is supposed to pick up right from where we left off in the season finale so that wouldn’t make sense to change everyone’s outfits that fast. I personally love the red leather jacket so I don’t mind seeing it again. =)

I LOVE the pictures!!! Can’t wait for season two! =)

Comment by Heather – September 13, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m rewatching Alias and it’s reminding me how awesome David Anders is when he’s given stuff to do. Hoping his role expands a bit this year when we find out who he is, excited to see he’s in a lot of the promo pics. I hope his fairytale counterpart is awesome and shocking.

Comment by Lauren – September 13, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t look like Dr. Whale is friendly with ANYBODY. He’s apparently arguing with both Regina and Charming. I’m looking forward to Charming/Snow/Emma/Henry family bonding. Looks like Henry will be moving in with his family.

Comment by MoxieSue – September 13, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They just keep taunting us! So ready for this show to be back!

Comment by TJ – September 13, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Call me crazy, but i think that Dr. Whale is one of these three characters: Merlin, Frankenstein, or Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

Comment by Taryn – September 13, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OK. You’re crazy. LOL

Comment by Stormy – September 13, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not going to lie, all three of those characters have been on my list of who he could be. I’m going with Peter Pan at the moment, but my guess is ever changing.

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – September 14, 2012 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Judging by Charming and his grandson’s pics. Emma and Snow will disappear at the end of the episode. Concluding from what I read lately, the two (mother and daughter) will live a ´Lost´ experience.
    When we all thought we’d see the entire Charming Family reunited. We are presented with a total disappointment.
    Storybrooke without Emma and Snow, away from Charming and Henry. (sad and boring way of separating the family) and Ouat transformed in Lost 2?
    I hope not! Because this way for sure I stop watching the show..Not everyone was LOST fan…

Comment by ec – September 13, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was a Lost fan but do not want OUAT becoming lost. There sideway,flashforward,add way too many characters and kill others off gimmick was old. I hope that doesn’t happen. I’m very disappointed that while Emma and Snow will be together, Emma still does not get time with her dad.

Comment by John – September 13, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK, great. Now get me the other 3,577 seconds of the episode, and I will be happy. :-)

Comment by nick1372 – September 13, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see the return of this. Has to be my favourite show at the moment. Season 2 is going to rock i can sense it.

Comment by greysfan – September 13, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting more and more excited!!! But seriously, no rumpel and belle pics?!

Comment by Brenna – September 13, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David Anders has always played great baddies. I’d love to see him as a good guy. That would be a great twist. I wonder if he and David will get into over Dr.Whales sleeping with his wife. I’m loving the pictures of Snow/Henry, Henry/David but wish there was more of Emma and David/Charming. Can we just call them by their really names/fairytale names now?

Comment by Kelly – September 13, 2012 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love, love a lot Charming with Henry pic, it’s so cute. But I’m sad too that Emma can not interact with her father Charming. In season 1 she lived with her mother, although she thought that Mary Margaret was just a friend. But while it is necessary Snow and Emma bind up as Mother / daughter. It seems that once again, Charming will not have the privilege to connect with Emma as Father / Daughter. It is truly frustrating. I do not understand what is the point of separating the family again. And I start to get up in agony about Emma & Snow, will be sent to another dimension, parallel, or magical world, or time travel in style LOST like many fans said.
    As much as I have loved LOST, I do not want to see my main cast, embark on a copy of LOST. While they are creating original stories for new characters.
    For example My parents never liked LOST. And now love ONCE UPON A TIME.
    I hope I’m wrong. I hope to continue to watch Once as I watched season one, with my family.
    Please Ed and Adam do not make some fans of season 1 give up on season 2

Comment by Rita – September 13, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Whale is Dr. Frankenstein…1931 Frankenstein movie directed by James Whale.

Comment by MeemaT – September 13, 2012 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’ll be nice to see the reunion between Snow White and Prince Charming, along with Their daughter, Emma, and grandson, Henry. But I fear to see the Carming alone with Henry’s in some pics . I think we will not see the whole family together so quickly.
    I think Emma and Charming need some bonding time (Emma & Snow had it in season 1), a chance to really connect as a family. practically not seen anything like that happen in season 1. And from what I read in some reviews about spoilers Emma and her mother will be trapped somewhere, like fairytales world or something like that. They’ll share a LOST style moments away from Charming and Henry. I hope it’s not for long. I wanted to see Emma and Charming bonding time. It makes me so sad that they all missed out on so much as a family.
    Charming, Snow, Emma and Henry are the main reason I watch Once Upon a Time, and if it really will be as some people say, it will be quite upset to see the family split and separated from each other again.
    Also do not understand why Emma is resentful with her ​​parents, since the Evil Queen would have killed her when baby for she could not be the savior.
    And who is Dr. Whale?

Love the ​​pics but I’m fear some comments and spoilers that I’ve read :/

Comment by Diana – September 14, 2012 04:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have loved David Anders since Alias. I hope he sticks around!

Comment by cas – September 14, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want many Snow&Charming&emma&henry scenes. That’s all I ask

Comment by yut – September 14, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m curious about what role they have in mind for Michael Raymond-James. Will his character be sinister or comic relief? I could see him as a Jafar type, but also as, say, The March Hare or Mowgli. Can’t wait.

Comment by Stormy – September 14, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a daddy’s girl, I also want to see Emma bond with her dad. As a mom of two girls, I know the mother/daughter relationship is important. But don’t cheapen the father/daughter relationship let them bond too!

Comment by Kandice Sedlacek – September 14, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dr. Whale could be merlin or a very complex character.Big bad wolf is another possible identity. He could be Oz the great and powerful or the nome king. One thing is for sure there is lots of twists and turns coming and anything could happen.

Comment by Mike – September 17, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s that “dating site” video that they have on the website that describes dr whale as “good at making friends” I still don’t know what to make of it but he has to pull some kind of power to be looking like he can lead a lynch mob. I’m just so confused!

Comment by Bandanab – September 18, 2012 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love these! Still not sure who Dr. Whale is but I think he’s a villain. He just has that evil look on his face. Especially love the pics of the Charming family. Anyone see the “ABC Sundays” promo yet? The “Once” section ends just as sweetly.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – September 18, 2012 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking at Dr. Whale and thinking of the “god like” quotes I’m leaning toward Hercules himself I mean in the movie he was kind of a pushover the only reason he acted good was to get the girl. No girl. Bring on the god side.

Comment by Rachel – September 25, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Dr.Whale is Dr. Frankenstine. First, the old Universal Studios m

Comment by KT – September 30, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • movie was directed by James Whale. Second, supposedly Dr. Whale has a god-like complex. In the movie when Dr. Frankenstine creates Frankenstine he screams, “Now I know what it’s like to be God.” Thirdly, Dr. Frankenstine experimented on animals which could be why he is so attracted to Ruby as she is a wolf. Fourth, Dr. Whale gave Ruby a flower which was awfully close to the flower Frankenstine gave the little girl before she drowned. And lastly, the producers said that he’s someone not that many people have guessed yet.

Comment by KT – September 30, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Merlin would make sense. Magician and apothecary would translate to doctor. But I am not a writer, so… We’ll see.

Comment by Mr Hyde – September 30, 2012 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not an original comment – and not sure how it could relate to him being called ‘Dr. Whale’ – but if the character (according to Hopper’s notes in the fb game) has a ‘god complex’ then I’m voting for him being Puss In Boots! Have you ever met a cat that didn’t try to be ‘god-like’ in some way? Besides, it seems too obvious for these writers to have Dr. Whale be the Storybrooke equivalent of Monstro. Seems like Dr. Storm or Strom would be a more likely name. Although… Didn’t Disney’s Pinocchio have a character called Stromboli? Could explain August’s post-broken curse disappearance.

Comment by KK – October 8, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post