Exclusive Video: Bones and Booth's Happier Days Are Revisited — Plus: The Wig Is Gone!

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Bones is headed in a darker direction in Season 8 (Monday, Sept. 17 at 8/7c on Fox), thanks in part to the work of Big Bad Pelant. But before the storm clouds roll in, lets relive happier times in the following exclusive video recap of Season 7, aka the year Booth and Brennan merged their lives in a big way.

PREVIEW | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Bones — Plus 46 Other Shows!

“We know that there was a lot of anticipation and angst on the part of the audience about, ‘Oh my God, they’re going to be a couple,’” recalls former Bones exec producer Carla Kettner, adding that the biggest challenge was, “How do we deliver on all the expectations of these two fantastic characters when they’re finally together after six years of working side by side?”

Take a nostalgia trip via the video player below, and then scroll down for snapshots from Bones‘ second episode — featuring Brennan’s return to work sans blonde wig!

Tags: ,

Comments (21)

• THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION. -.-

Comment by Raquel – September 13, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monday cannot come soon enough!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 13, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t see the video !

Comment by Nicole Chasin – September 13, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone please upload it to youtube? I can’t watch, I’m not from the US :(

Comment by Hanna (@Caatbone) – September 13, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once again, international fans are left out :(

Comment by CM – September 13, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed!! Why can’t non US fans get to see it. Not fair at all :(

Comment by Rebekah Mitchell – September 13, 2012 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Something to do with Fox, not sure if they’ve uploaded this on Youtube yet

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 13, 2012 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t gain access either. But I am looking for another way!

Comment by nina – September 18, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m curious where Booth’s shoe is in the 8th picture. That’s going to be interesting.

Comment by Randi – September 13, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION!!! LAME

Comment by beliskner – September 13, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seeley Booth <333

Comment by Eliza – September 13, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Liz – September 13, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the video. Excited for season premiere on Monday.

Comment by morgan-va (@morgan_va1) – September 13, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t view the video and I live in Indiana.

Comment by Terranjeet – September 13, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Me live in broom closet in TVline office, no work video yes.

Comment by Jorge – September 13, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo excited.

Comment by L – September 13, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is totally surface, but i like brennan better with bangs. lol. can’t wait for the premiere!!

Comment by cjeffery7 – September 13, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m reading this on my iPhone so I can’t watch the video either. Guess I’ll be back later. Thanks for the pics though :)

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann – September 14, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poost writing is als a fun, if you be familiar with then
    you can write or else it is difficult tto write.

Comment by donateur – January 30, 2014 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have fun with, result in I discovered exactly what I was looking for.

Youu have endrd my foir day long hunt! God Blees you man. Have a nice day.

Bye

Comment by formation politique de sécurité informatique – March 7, 2014 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post