Fall TV Preview

Revenge First Look: Emily Goes Hand-to-Hand With a New Hottie — and Takeda's Back!

Somebody’s been a very busy little Revenge-ing angel.

In these new photos from the ABC drama’s upcoming Season 2 premiere, Emily goes from sporting a sweet smile and a killer cocktail dress to wielding a knife in wet yoga wear.

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on Revenge and 46 Other Shows

We also see Ashley, Nolan and Daniel all gussied up for what looks like a bash aboard a boat. And in the waterlogged death match portion of the hour, Emily apparently throws down with Barry Sloane’s Aiden – the mystery man from her past – on the beach while a very bald Takeda (now played by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa) looks on. (Wonder if this is before or after she’s lashed to an underwater post?)

RELATED | Exclusive: Revenge Boss Reveals Why We Won’t Meet Conrad’s MIA Son — For Now

Click through the photos below and then hit the comments on how Revenge’s sophomore season opener – which airs Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9/8c (ABC) – will play out.

Tags: ,

Comments (19)

• Nice! The action shots are great, but I like even more the pix of Emily looking through the portal windows — a throwback to the pilot!

I cannot wait for Season 2!

Comment by Michael – September 12, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wanna bet that as a nice reference to the pilot, this time around it is Victoria staring at Amanda through a window at a yacht party, and not the other way around ? She isn’t featured in these pictures, but I’ve been pretty sure for months that the whole Season 2 opener will try to make the audience think she really is dead and then ‘shock’ us with her in the very last scene. Another viable explanation for Picture Two and Five is Amanda’s mother spying on her from afar, something she has been doing probably for years.

Comment by mantua – September 12, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Honestly how many people think that they would actually kill Victoria. The shocker would be if she really died in the plane explosion.

Comment by Russ – September 12, 2012 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They look so nice, i cant wait for season 2.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – September 12, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. I hate Ashley, Emanda needs to kick her ass next. Could the beach pictures be a flashback? I loved Barry on the English soap Hollyoaks. Hated his character but loved him. Maybe Aiden was another of Takeda’s students.

Comment by Jazz – September 12, 2012 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was not a fan of Ashley at first, but if they turn her into the scheming, conniver, like they did with Sami Jo on Dynasty, I would love it!!

Comment by Eric in Ohio – September 13, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They need to get rid of Ashley. Nobody likes her, pesky ass. AKA useless.

Comment by lorna – September 13, 2012 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While I am not a fan of Ashley I don’t think she’s a useless character at the moment. She is a social climber who latches on to whoever will put her in high society. Now while that role could be easily played by any character, Ashley having ties to Emily makes it somewhat interesting. By episode two I will probably be changing my tune, but for the moment I’m ok with Ashley’s existance in the Revenge universe.

Comment by Mary – September 13, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i. can’t. wait.

Comment by Elyse – September 13, 2012 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ashley has to have a bigger part to play. No one is on this show simply as a placeholder. Everyone so far has had a purpose. I fell that they are going to shock us with Ashleys past at some point.

Comment by Mandy – September 13, 2012 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also don’t like Ashley. I don’t like her character and the actress acting is pretty bad too. I am not looking forward to seeing her with Daniel.

Comment by Ethan – September 13, 2012 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh, I’m hating thinking of her with Daniel. I loved him with Emily. I want Ashley to crash and burn and leave the show already. I guess having her around for Emily to destroy will be nice to see.

Comment by Kristen – September 13, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Ashley. All you haters need to STFU.

Comment by Jason – September 13, 2012 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too!! Ashley (the character as well as the actress) rocks!! :D

Comment by Carda – September 13, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ashley’s such an easy target. But as far as I can tell Ashley and Emily are more alike than it would appear at first. Only she wasn’t born with a silver spoon in her mouth and is willing to hustle for her piece of the pie.
      Her character has certainly improved over the season.

Comment by Alexis – September 13, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • David Clarke wasn’t exactly rich, remember he was one of those people who “worked for a living”. Emily’s only rich now because her father invested in Nolan’s company.

Comment by Mary – September 13, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show can’t wait for season 2 to start. This was the best new show last seas

Comment by Patricia – September 13, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for this show to start again!!

Comment by Loni – September 13, 2012 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the character of Ashley is slimy and annoying, but the actress who portrays her is great! If Queen Victoria is alive won’t she have a fit over Daniel and one of the help (Ashley)! Can’t wait!!

Comment by Charlotte – September 17, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post