Scandal‘s Guillermo Diaz will reprise his role as Nancy’s foe Guillermo Garcia Gomez in the final three episodes of the Showtime drama, TVGuide.com reports.
Oddly enough, the two may actually learn to like each other by the series’ swan song. “We see that Guillermo ends up being a friend,” Diaz tells the site.
Weeds — which airs Sundays at 10/9c — wraps its eight-year run on Sunday, Sept. 16.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• ABC has unveiled its first look at Scandal‘s upcoming second season (bowing Sept. 27). There’s no new footage, but it’s super sexy and has us amped for the new cycle. Press PLAY below to see for yourselves.
• ABC has purchased a multi-cam comedy from Happy Endings‘ Casey Wilson and her longtime pal, New Girl‘s June Diane Raphael. Per Deadline, the potential series, titled The Housewives, centers on three female friends in 1954, and would likely star Raphael. The two would write and exec-produce the project, along with Easy A‘s Will Gluck.
• Shelley Long will return to Modern Family in Season 4, TVGuide.com reports, reprising her role as Jay’s ex-wife Dede. The ABC comedy launches new episodes Sept. 26.
• Press PLAY below for a very brief first look at Banshee, the sexy new Cinemax drama from departing True Blood creator Alan Ball and Greg Yaitanes (House), which is slated to bow next year.
• Emmy winner Julia Ormond has nabbed the lead in Lifetime’s drama pilot Witches Of East End, Deadline reports. The project centers on an ethereal beauty named Joanna (Ormond) who has long kept the secret of her witch heritage from her two adult daughters.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?