Fall TV Preview

The Good Wife: First Photo of Kalinda's Hubby!

Here. Comes. Trouble.

Kalinda’s infamous scarier half makes his debut in The Good Wife‘s Sept. 30 season premiere and we’ve got your first look at British thesp Marc Warren (Hustle) in the highly anticipated role.

The arrival of the sexy sleuth’s estranged husband, Nick, will shed light on “how Kalinda became who she became,” promises executive producer Robert King.

RELATED | Good Wife Spoiler — Will Alicia and Will Reunite?

The following slideshow also features a sneak peek at fellow Season 4 newbies Maura Tierney (ER), Nathan Lane (Modern Family), Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies), Dominic Chianese (The Sopranos) as well as returning guest star Rita Wilson.

Comments (23)

• Can’t wait for the new season!

Comment by Sally – August 9, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! I will not want to miss this one AT ALL. Superb casting.

Comment by Becca – August 9, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So exciting! This will likely be their best season yet!

Comment by Lorie – August 9, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited!

Comment by Caitlin Garafola – August 9, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait, they’ve got some stellar people lined up for this season! And I love that TGW is one of those rare shows that gets awesome guest/recurring stars without letting them overpower their main characters.

Comment by Becks – August 9, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has anybody heard anything about Kristen Chenoweth and if she ever turned out ok from the injury she had from the set?

I was really looking forward to seeing her in the show but I haven’t heard much from her since it was mentioned that she was out of the hospital already.

Comment by Alex – August 9, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read online somewhere (playbill.com?) that she was going to be honored at some event – concert for something – but another performer is stepping in for her ’cause, the article said, she’s still at home recovering. I emailed the writer of the article on playbill.com for more info but never heard back. I am somewhat worried but maybe shouldn’t be…

Comment by Pat Graney – August 9, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know how you feel. You’d figure that she would have been back to the set by now if it wasn’t that serious of an injury. I really do hope she gets a chance to come back. I really was looking forward to seeing her on the show (among others of course).

Comment by Alex – August 9, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stellar cast as well as guest stars..i can’t wait for the new season!

Comment by Jared – August 9, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He just doesn’t look scary enough to be Kalinda’s husband. I was really expecting someone a lot more menacing, but I trust the show’s casting department implicitly so I will give them the benefit of the doubt until I see him in the role! :)

Comment by jen – August 9, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Trust me, Jen — Marc Warren is a master at playing menacing. If you had a chance to see some of his performances on British television, he can be REALLY scary. And sexy!

Comment by Susan Barnett – August 9, 2012 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, I just look at that pic of Marc Warren and see menacing. Perhaps its because I’ve seen him play roles like that before? Forget giving the casting department the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt when it comes to Marc Warren.

Comment by ben – August 10, 2012 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love, love marc warren! he plays menacing really well.

Comment by angela – August 9, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Hope they bring back Matthew Perry (even though he has a new show coming out) and Michael J. Fox. They both had interesting characters.

Comment by sophie – August 9, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thinking if Peery is on an NBC show- CBS won’t be bringing him back.

Comment by forwarddad – August 9, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TGW ALWAYS knows whats up!

Comment by llws88 – August 9, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope we get to know why Kalinda came to be so cautious , sweet, but deliberately dangerous and all in one package! Wrap it to go! :)

Comment by nitemar – August 9, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap it’s Danny Blue!!!!! (yup, i’m still not over the loss of Hustle). Now I can see why Kalinda is BSC lol I can’t wait!

Comment by ImStill Toni – August 9, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hustle went down the drain when he left. He was definitely the best thing about it!

Comment by Alexis – August 10, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I started watching Hustle because of Marc….now I’m tempted to start watching The Good Wife…only if he has a longer arc…

Comment by H.T – August 10, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Yeeesss! Can it be september 30th yet? I need to see Marc rock in this roll.

Comment by Lily – August 10, 2012 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maura Tierney has never looked better! She seems super healthy and ready to act again, so kudos to her! This season is going to be amazing.

Comment by martina – August 10, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, loved ALL the guest stars. They all look great, especially Maura. Can’t wait for the new season!

Comment by Ethan – August 10, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post