TVLine Items: New Dexter Promo Puzzles Deb, Bachelor Pad Returns Down and More!
Deb has always been thisclose to uncovering the truth about who her “brother” really is. And, as the latest promo for Dexter‘s upcoming seventh season (premiering Sept. 30) insists, her walking in on him offing a man last year was the last piece of the murderous puzzle — one she’s finally ready to assemble.
Press PLAY below to watch the flashback-filled teaser, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on how Deb will deal with this killer revelation.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Over in Ratingsland, Bachelor Pad returned to an audience of just 4.7 million total viewers while scoring a 1.5 rating, plunging 28 and 22 percent in those categories from the show’s summer 2011 premiere.
• ABC is doing a little preemptive fall schedule swapping. Per Deadline, the Alphabet Net’s new Wednesday night comedy The Neighbors, which was originally slated to air in the plum post-Modern Family slot at 9:30 pm, will now move to 8:30 pm. Suburgatory‘s sophomore run, meanwhile, had been slotted to air at 8:30 pm, but will now move to 9:30 pm.
• TBS is developing a new late-night series hosted by comedian Pete Holmes, Vulture reports. Conan O’Brien’s Conaco will produce the project.
• MTV is reviving its former fashion series House of Style, EW.com reports. A host for the reboot will be announced on Sept. 6, the same night as the 2012 Video Music Awards.
• VH1 has ordered Bounce, its second hour-long scripted drama, to series, Deadine reports. The project, which centers on the Los Angeles Devil Girls basketball dancers, stars Dean Cain, Kimberly Elise and Charlotte Ross.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?