Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Glee, Psych, Weeds, Dallas, Leverage, Dexter and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Do you have any scoop on the season of premiere of Castle? —Ivy
Ausiello: Well, Castle and Beckett obviously know they hooked up, and we know they hooked up, but what about everyone else? “It’ll be fun to see who finds out about them being together — who stays out of the loop and for how long and how they decide to reveal all of that,” Stana Katic shared with us at the Critics’ Choice Awards, where she was a presenter. “That’s a big bombshell.” But speaking of bombshells, Katic feels that the unsolved murder of Beckett’s mother could hang a cloud over Kate and Rick’s otherwise happy coupling. “One of the things that I, as viewer, am curious about is … her mother’s murder. Even though the two of them have gotten together, that still looms over them.”

Question: Since it seems there won’t be much in the way of Castle spoilers coming out of Comic-Con this year, do you have anything you can share that will help us through the hiatus? —Rachel
Ausiello: The new season will pick up pretty much where last season left off.

Question: With Grimm returning August 13 (with four new Monday episodes), will we be getting more episodes next season than the standard 22? —Stefan
Ausiello: As of now, it’s 22. But my gut tells me that number will go up.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Dexter? —John
Ausiello: Dex may want to stock up on singles: Strip clubs (one in particular) will play a sizeable role in Season 7.

Question: I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but is there any news on the graduating Glee seniors Dianna Agron, Amber Riley and Mark Salling? —Cindy
Ausiello: No, but I can tell you that Chris Colfer expects Kurt to be “back full-force” next season, although his surprising rejection from NYADA leaves a big question mark about what he’ll be doing and where he’ll be doing it. “We’ll see if he still wants to be a performer,” Colfer muses. “I don’t know if he’s hardened after that [NYADA] experience.” And what about Kurt and Blaine? “I almost can’t say anything without giving [something] away,” he hedges. “They’re still together as far as I know. So we’ll see where that takes them.”

Question: I’m on the fence about this season’s True Blood. Tell me something that will make me want to stick with it. —Lori
Ausiello: Three “couples” will have sex for the first time in this Sunday’s episode.

Question: The previews for True Blood seem to spell doom for Arlene (Carrie Preston). First Andy seems to be questioning someone about her whereabouts, and now Tara’s attacking her in her freezer. —Kellen
Ausiello: There’s a pretty dramatic death in the next couple weeks, but Arlene is not the victim. In sorta-related news…

Question: Any plans for Carrie Preston to return to The Good Wife? —Caroline
Ausiello: Yep! “They definitely want me back,” Preston tells TVLine. “We’re just trying to work out the details. HBO has been very kind in giving me permission to do some more.”

Question: We’re still waiting for some scoop on the bonus Bones episode titled, “The Gunk in the Garage.” —Ed
Ausiello: Did I forget to give you that scoop? Sorry, my bad. I’ve known for golly, a month now? The ep finds the team “investigating a victim who has been blown up by a bomb,”explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “When they ID the victim and go to inform his widow, they find that he is still alive and living with her.” Bonus spoiler, per Nathan: “We also see Sweets running point in the investigation with a new and very attractive FBI agent played by [Shark‘s] Danielle Panabaker.”

Question: In light of Fringe‘s big final-season time jump, is it safe to say that Georgina Haig (Etta) will be a series regular? —Joel
Ausiello: It’s not safe to say. What is safe to say is that we willbe seeing more of Olivia and Peter’s grown daughter. THIS JUST IN: The title of the Season 5 opener is, “Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11.” Now someone tell me what the frak that means.

Question: Ausi, help me! I just watched all seven seasons of Weeds in 11 days and now I’m desperate for anything you can dig up on the eighth and final season! —Nathan
Ausiello: Seven seasons in 11 days? Are you high?! (The classics never go out of style.) Nancy spends much of the July 1 opener fighting for her life in the wake of that cliffhanger shooting, leaving her friends and family to grieve in their own special way — two of ‘em have sex in her hospital room while she’s unconscious and a third feels her up (also while she’s unconscious).

Question: Any scoop on the new season of Psych? —Emily
Ausiello: Episode 7 of Season 7 looks like a lucky one for fans — as it features something not very dissimilar from a marriage proposal!

Question: I’ve read every Ask Ausiello for the past three years and now I have a question for you — any scoop on Jane By Design? —Sandra
Ausiello: Sounds like Rita is going to regret letting Ben go so easily in last week’s episode. “A rival for Rita [comes] into the picture, so there will be a little bit of a love triangle going on,” teases Ben’s portrayer, David Clayton Rogers, who reveals that the nemesis (played by Cougar Town breakout Briga Heelan) is a new teacher — and former classmate of Ben and Rita’s — that “has her eyes set on the bachelor.” The ensuing conflict sets up a “Mean Girls-esque” battle between the two women.

Question: Do you know if the alt ending that had Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie losing the election will end up on the Season 5 DVD? —Jessica
Ausiello: I’m hearing it won’t, which is a bummer because I really wanted to see Leslie’s concession speech. For now, we’ll have to make do with Adam Scott’s recap of said spiel. “It was very upbeat and inspiring,” he tells us. “I hope that it sees the light of day at some point. It’s really touching. But I’m glad they used that [winning] ending; I think it was the right choice.”

Question: The Suits premiere was awesome. Any scoop on upcoming episodes? —Katie
Ausiello: Previously announced guest star Rachel Harris will essentially be playing a female version of Rick Hoffman’s conniving Louis, according to EP David Bartis. “The two of them connect,” he adds, “and that’s a lot of fun.”

Question: Any Dallas scoop? — Drew
Ausiello: Even though there are prairie dogs that would tower over little Lucy, I hear she’s going to become the Cheryl Tiegs of the Lone Star State. Oh, wait — did you mean scoop on the NEW Dallas? For that, let’s go to Patrick Duffy. “On the new Dallas,” he tells TVLine, “people aren’t exactly what they seem to be. At the end of this season, there are going to be a couple of stunning revelations as to who some [characters] really are.”

Question: I know it’s probably too soon for New Girl scoop, but I’m asking anyway. —Jessica
Ausiello: Actually, Jessica, you’re right about on schedule, because when we spoke with Max Greenfield at Monday’s Critics’ Choice Television Awards, he wasn’t just talking about the new season, he was talking spinoff. (Jokingly, mind you.) “Schmidt and Cece are either going to break up or they’re going to take their relationship to the next level, by [which] I mean children,” he teased. But “with the kids and the apartment, there wouldn’t be room for any of us on the show anymore, so we’d move to CBS and be a family sitcom. That’s all I want to do — a multi-cam family show.” Kidding aside, all the actor really knew was that there was a high likelihood that he’d be stripped down again in Season 2. “That, I could do without,” he sighed, “although it’s a challenge, and I’ve got some time [to get in shape. But I’ll probably just] wait ’til the last minute again, and it’s going to be that last week [before we shoot] and I’ll be, ‘Why did I wait so long? I had months [to get ripped]!’”

Question: Will you give me a spoiler or two or three or four on my new love Leverage? —Alicia
Ausiello: I will give you exactly four spoilers from the con-man drama’s fifth season premiere (airing July 15): The episode opens with a series of quickie flashbacks that reveal what the gang was up to while they were separated. The key takeaway: Nathan and Sophie are still romantically involved. Also of note, Parker and Hardison are, like, totally officially dating, and there’s a twisty ending involving a surprising (and top-secret) alliance.

Question: I’m trying to be cautiously optimistic about a Dan Harmon-less Community. Can we expect any consistency? Will Britta still be the worst? Will Magnitude “Pop Pop?” Will pop culture nods and homages continue to reign supreme? —John
Ausiello: The cast is anxiously awaiting answers to those very same questions. “I never knew what the season was going to be like with Dan,” Danny Pudi admits with a laugh. “It was always a surprise, which is what I loved. Now it’s just a different surprise. I think a lot of our questions are going be answered with the first script we get, which will be in August. I think a lot of us are very excited to read that first script and see where we’re at.” For his part, Pudi has one wish for new showrunners David Guarascio and Moses Port. “I’m excited to see Abed’s filmmaking,” he shares. “How has it progressed over another summer and another couple of classes? My pitch is to see maybe a couple films Abed worked on over the summer.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. Bobby says:

Kurt and Blaine need to break up already. Boring couple, Darren can’t act, etc.

• Marcus says:

This comment sums up perfectly why I quit watching Glee.

• Che says:

YES! The flirting with another boy on the Kurt side was one of my favorite parts of the season. I mean, its not just happy smile and perfect even for a gay couple. Even more such a mismatch one. Kurt should be with that cute kid and Blaine should be with a Sam or Finn kinda guy.

• Spencer says:

THIS. Bless this comment.

• Ann says:

Couple not boring, Darren can act. I like Klaine. Could they be written better? Yes, but so can every storyline on Glee.

• Ian says:

I’d love for Kurt and Dave Karofsky’s relationship to get picked up, actually. And this is definitely the season to burst this ridiculous Klaine bubble that’s persisted. And I’ve suspected since Kurt didn’t get into NYADA, it was so he could remain in Ohio to keep Klaine together. Ugh. Rather transparent, RIB.
      Sorry, Chandler wasn’t Kurt’s type. It was all about the flattery he received.
      Blaine’s tricky. He’s hobbit-sized, but was clearly the manlier one of Klaine, Darren fits the more masculine role, so if they ever cast for another love interest, I’d imagine they’ll look for complimenting size and softness in that actor. Will Sebastian be back? Will Dave? Don’t know.
      I just want for Kurt to continue growing and evolving. Experiencing life whether or not Blaine can keep up.

• ew says:

Kurt just needs to be off the show. So does Rachel. Fed up of their crocodile tears and their pretentiousness.

• Francisca says:

Oh so Darren Criss can’t act?? Is that why he was on Broadway, hum? Can you take your stupidity somewhere else, please? thanks

• Yes, this couple was separate in next season 4 but not boring, only more renergezy strong, but Kurt going to New York Maybe meet someone else, Blaine jealousy I dont know. I hope more performance of Chris Colfer.

• sarah says:

I am sorry but there was too much focus on Kurt’s love life and so I hope the focus is what happens next. I am dismayed that they may actually bring everyone back this season, juggling too many characters killed season 3. When they honed in for the last few episodes the show suddenly was great again.

2. Shannon says:

Yeah! So we will see the morning after Castle and Beckett’s hook-up!!

• Elle says:

So excited for Castle. AM is giving me all the fun parts that I did not get with Bones and B & B.
      It should be lots of fun

• april-ann says:

Let’s hope. I’m trying to be excited too, but… I see there’s still this. “…her mother’s murder. Even though the two of them have gotten together, that still looms over them.” Why would that “still loom over them?? I don’t get it. What did he do but everything in the world for her, so why should that “still loom over THEM”?? I don’t know why, but I just never warmed up to her, and her character leaves me cold. If it turns out she slept with him to get information about, or get him to further investigate her mother’s murder, I’m so done. Heck, HE was so done, as he finally realized he did not deserve that shabby treatment from her. Since they didn’t solve the damn murder already, they need to drop it. Sh*t or get off the pot.

• Shaun says:

I thought her going to be with him was the sign of her letting it go because it nearly killed her.

• Rick's publisher says:

How can it not loom over them? It’s her frickin’ mother, for God’s sake! It’s a huge part of who she is. One night in the sack with Rick isn’t going to change that. If it looms over her, it looms over them and she is one half of “them.” That said, I think she reached a turning point at the end of last season and while her mother’s murder is still a big part of her, I think Beckett finally was able to not let it rule her life. I think that’s how she will continue with it going forward. Plus, don’t forget that Montgomery was involved as well, so that’s another part of the “looming.” It’s affecting the department, her work as well as her personal life. How could she possibly let it all go?

• april-ann says:

Because it’s been 14 years! It might still affect her, but I don’t see why she has to treat Castle like dirt because of it. And the story just gets more convoluted, like they don’t know what to do with it anymore. I can’t speak for other fans, but that particular storyline has gotten tiresome and boring for me.

• PangurBan says:

Based on what we saw in the finale, at least part of the ‘looming’ may come from the fact that the big bad in this story has decided he’s tired of sticking to the deal that was keeping Beckett safe. If her mother’s murderer is now out to kill her too, that’s going to loom VERY large in Beckett’s whole life, and Castle’s too, because he loves her.
          I wouldn’t worry about any lack of sincerity on Beckett’s part, though. She was calling Castle’s name in what she thought might be her last moment’s alive. She’s finally come to terms with what we’ve all known for years: she loves Castle, too.

• Vannesa says:

I, too can’t wait. :) ;) Caskett

• Lil Jo says:

As long as it’s not: they hooked up for the first time, she becomes pregnant, they find a house that he fixes up, she get framed for murder, she has to leave the city… Oh sorry that’s been done by Bones…. Um yeah that’s dumb on that show too.

• juliann says:

woohoo!

3. Rob O says:

POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!!!! Concerning Dallas – I’m CONVINCED that Christopher’s new bride is the daughter of Cliff Barnes – which would kinda make her his cousin, if he hadn’t have been adopted. Cliff is supposed to be popping up in episode 3 so…… Also it would be a nice little nod to the very first episode of Bobby bringing home his new bride – Pamela Barnes/Ewing!

• Emily says:

I thought the same thing . . Cliff had a daughter Rebecca and this girl’s name is Rebecca . . . I think it might be true because Christopher is adopted and Cliff would love to get one over on Bobby.

• TV Gord says:

I thought that one, too (especially since Cliff’s mother was named Rebecca). I am also going out on a limb with the ridiculous speculation that Ann is…Pam!!!

• TV Gord says:

Oh, and Christopher IS JR’s, after all! ;-)

• april-ann says:

All true guys, and all such cool scenarios. But Christopher is still Pam and Bobby’s son (JR’s bio son), so I’d rather see John Ross bring home Cliff Barnes’ daughter as his bride (instead of Christopher bringing her home). That would be so much more fun for me. Let Christopher’s new bride be someone from California, unrelated by blood or adoption to the Ewing’s, but from the Knot’s Landing cul-de-sac.

• Jessica says:

I didn’t watch the original series but read up about it on Wikipedia in anticipation of the new show and didn’t it turn out that Christopher was not J.R’s son? I thought Kristin’s husband Jeff Faraday was actually his father. I thought she ended up miscarrying the baby she was pregant with from J.R. Someone please clarify this for me. Thanks!

• april-ann says:

Hey, thanks Jessica! I think you’re right. I do recall something about Christopher turning out to be Jeff Faraday’s bio son. But with Christopher being adopted as a tiny baby by Bobby and Pam just seems to me that Cliff is still his uncle, and Cliff’s daughter would be Christopher’s cousin. Although I do realize adoption is not “blood”, it still feels too close for me.

• Team Bobby says:

I had thought that too except I thought I remembered Cliff’s Rebecca meeting the Ewing boys back when they were kids in the original show. They’re not so old now that they wouldn’t remember her. And if she is, wouldn’t she at least use a different identity? Unless they’re going to scrap that little bit of history. I also love how Junior states that Chris isn’t a Ewing. Ah, if he only knew…….

• TMW says:

Ah, Team Bobby, don’t you watch REVENGE? On that show only elderly dogs remember someone returning for the first time since they were children.

4. Three couples on TB will have sex for the first time, no hints, we just have to guess random hookups?!?!

5. Audrey says:

Re: Castle. The morning after, here we come! And it’ll definitely be fun to see others’ reaction when they find out about Caskett, particularly Lanie!

6. Jennifer says:

Adding Panabaker to Bones will only make me watch it slightly less but if it means no more Daisy then I might watch after all.

7. Lisa says:

Did that person asked about Kurt when we already know enough about him compared to other characters. Nope.

8. Elizabeth says:

Regarding Dallas, I think the new bride also has some kind of tie in with the Barnes.

9. Che says:

I still think Chord Overstreep should´ve had the gay role.

On the other hand. I´m not quitting Glee just yet. I still have some hopes for its 4th season.

10. Kev says:

FOX and Glee should break up already .. Glee stunk the last this past year

11. topoopon says:

Harmon-less Community on Friday nights is a scary prospect. I’m hoping for the best but my expectations are low.

• Angela says:

I’m staying optimistic. I like Danny’s response (and agree that it’d be neat to see more related to his filmmaking, see how that’s coming along). I find it oddly comforting that the cast is just as anxious and curious about how the show will progress from here on out-it tells me that they understand why it appealed to everyone these last three years and that they’re going to try and do their best to keep the show as entertaining and weird and great as possible.

12. Mo says:

What a completely useless Glee spoiler. We’ve heard about what Chris is doing. Some of us want to know what Amber, Dianna and Mark are doing. Sticking info about him in there when the question didn’t even mention him doesn’t distract us from what some of us want to know. Why did you even bother answering when you can’t tell us anything about those three?

• Ashley says:

Yes! I want to know if Mark and Dianna are returning. We’ve known forever that Chris is. Good for him but there are other “graduates” too!

• Cindy says:

Considering it was my question, I was very upset at the way it was twisted into answering a Klaine question instead of Amber, Dianna, and Mark!!

• Nick says:

What a completely useless show.

13. Jo says:

Thanks Michael. I need to see Kurt on my screen every single episode next season!!

14. Brenna says:

A proposal?!?!?! Love Psych :)

15. Mari says:

This “spoiler” about Castle didn’t help my bitterness about the show not going to Comi con. :((((((

16. tvaddict says:

Looking forward to the 3 new couples having sex. Maybe Alcide/Sookie?

17. Renee says:

Really hope Michael’s gut is right re Grimm. I hope we get more than 22 episodes.

• John says:

My gut feeling is that NBC wants 100 episodes of Grimm in the can as quickly as it can get them. It has “perfect for syndication” written all over it.

18. Mel says:

Fantastic AA meeting this week. A lot i am able to take into my week and be positive about.

19. A says:

So happy Carrie Preston is returning to TGW. Love Elsbeth Tascioni. :)

• martina says:

This! I also wouldn’t mind if Lisa Edelstein comes back, you know?

• A says:

Yes!! and also to add to the list: MARTHA-FRICKEN-PLIMPTON!!!, Denis O’Hare, Matthew Perry, and Dylan Baker. God the guest stars on TGW are the best.

• Lilith says:

YES! TGW has the best guest stars! every time carrie appeared I LMAO!!! such a great actress!

• Tee says:

Carrie Preston is probably my favorite guest actor on TGW, which is saying a lot because there are so many I’ve enjoyed. Can’t wait to see her again!

• martina says:

It amazes me how TGW’s guest actors/recurring characters are so lovable and watchable, to the point of wanting them on every single episode! The writers have done an outstanding job in getting us attached to them. Not all TV shows get that reaction out of guest stars, you know?

20. Amy says:

We already KNOW Chris/Kurt is staying now we would like to hear about Dianna, Amber and Mark?!

21. Pam says:

Love Castle , Love Bones, want more romance with the couples in the new season. Bones back home with Booth, and Castle & Beckett together and having a good time getting to know each other as a couple fun times! I want to see the good stuff not just wonder what they have been up to, also want conversations not subtext.

22. orchardist says:

Oh Micheal, how I love your blatant Megan-hate. It’s not that I hate her, I actually don’t mind her, but you seem to have captured the voice of so many fans.

I wish someone would recognize Vincent Kartheiser. He’s forever going to be overshadowed by John Slattery and it’s just not fair. That Best Supporting Actor category is brutal. And as much as I love Peter Dinklage, I’m a little mad at him for submitting in that category given he was first in the credits this year for Game of Thrones.

23. Shelli says:

1. Pam & Eric (flashback)
    2. Sam(real sam) & Luna
    3. Alcide & Sookie

24. Wendee says:

“Psych” is always so sneaky with that sort of thing. It could be Carlton & Marlowe, it could be Gus and the love interest he’s supposed to have this season. All the Shawn/Juliet fans (myself included) want it to be them, but you just never know!!!

25. Jon says:

I think Stana Katic may be the only one who still cares about Beckett’s mother’s murder. (Obviously because it concerns her character) But every time that storyline pops up, I tune out that episode. Grinds everything to a halt.

• Rachel says:

I agree. Her mother’s murder is such a poorly contrived plot device and is just tiresome after 4 seasons. Wrap it up already.

• martina says:

Not even Stana! She’s never demostrated a lot of interest for the show outside of the set, she gets the job done and that’s it. I don’t know if that’s good or bad, it works for her, but she doesn’t excite me in interviews and stuff.

• Alan says:

oh come on, its the story arc for the show, everything hangs on that case and it has from the very beginning. i really dont understand the hate for that storyline, its been played well, they give us enough new info everytime its the focus of the episode and it doesnt hang over every other episode, like the trudy case did on monk, i really couldnt have cared by the end of that show but castle has spaced out the episodes well enough to keep my interest up without reaching burnout like all well written story arcs should

26. jess says:

Why so much hate for Darren?! He’s one of the most talented actor & singer on the show! Nothing is his fault, it’s the writers!!

27. Emily says:

FInally some Leverage love! I don’t understand why this show doesn’t get more attention because it is one of the best things on cable right now! I had the chance to see the premiere and it is SPECTACULAR.

28. Ash says:

Watching Kurt give up on performing and settle for whatever shiny new dream they cook up for him next season is going to be painful. At least if they make him leave his dreams behind they can separate him from Special Snowflake Berry and maybe this season he wont get reduced to a prop in someone else’s undeserved success story.

• suz says:

He needs to be working in the mall at some clothing store. New passion is fashion design! All other seniors who didn’t go to school also work in mall…meet to sing in food court when other Glee cast visits on weekends. (Steal themes from Fast Times at RH or any 80s HS movie.)

• Sick of Kurt Let's Move On Please says:

I agree with some of your post. “Watching Kurt …………next season is going to be painful.” Indeed. Why oh why can’t they just let him go off and whine softly into the night and be done already? Talented, yes. Extremely annoying, YES!

• I agree with you, Chris/Kurt deserves did get into NYADA. But he going to New York like a singer or fashion editor?

29. Amy says:

We don’t care about Kurt or Klaine. We want to know what’s going on with the rest of the cast.

• david says:

Who is “we”?? Obviously some people are interested in this character and couple. I do agree, though, that it was inappropriate to talk about Kurt here when he had nothing to do with the question asked.

• Sick of Kurt Let's Move On Please says:

Hear! Hear!

• Kurt lover says:

Speak for yourself. I pretty much only care about Kurt and Klaine.

• Pinger15 says:

I love Klaine and watch mostly because of Chris Colfer so please don’t speak for all the Glee fandom when you reply. A simple change of pronouns is all it would take.

30. Missy says:

I want CASTLE!!!!!! September where are you?? :-)

31. hollywoodnadlanu says:

Reblogged this on HOLLYWOOD NA DLANU.

32. Rach says:

AHH PSYCH!!! totally just freaked out when I saw that scoop! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!

• Allison says:

Don’t forget this (Episode 7) is the “Shawn’s life splits into two different realities” episode. Aus isn’t lying about the proposal, but it may not be as simple as you think. It may not even be the *actual* reality of their lives. The actual reality could be the other fork in the road – the one much more angsty. Just saying… be careful getting your hopes up so quick…

33. Amy says:

Sad that we won’t be seeing the alternate ending for Parks and Rec…=( I really wanted to see it!

34. Eric says:

As much as I want to know who’s hooking up on True Blood, who is the character that is biting the dust???!!! I need to know???!!!

35. Team Bobby says:

Thanks for the Dallas scoop, Aus. Keep ‘em coming all summer long please!

36. Sick of Kurt Let's Move On Please says:

Kurt will be back in full force next season? Gah. When will we be rid of him? Let the seniors graduate and go AWAY. Far AWAY. Bring them back for Shu’s wedding, fine. Let them do some awesome celebratory numbers, but then send them AWAY. I can’t stand another season full of how life’s not fair for poor Kurt. I’d rather see them focus on all the kids who are still at McKinley. Glee 2.0, if you will.

37. L says:

We already know Kurt will be back so what was the point in telling us for the millionth time.I only care about Puck at the moment so please don’t bother unless you can come up with something new.

38. PsiHawk says:

Ok .. so I am only going with a theory here.. so if I am wrong…
    Anyway…. “Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11″ Sounds like a device that allows telepathic communication. Transsilence = Across Silence (No Speaking) Thought unifier = bringing 2 minds together… I dunno.. Just makes sense.

So either a device that allows 2 people to communicate telepathically… or a device that combines to minds into 1 body…Which is freaky… but not unexpected on this show :)

39. Ashlyn says:

Did I miss something regarding Bones? Is there an episode from this past season that never aired? And if so, why not?

• Tee says:

They have 4 unaired episodes that were not tied into the season’s storyline, meant to be generic crime solving episodes. Fox ordered them in the spring and they haven’t decided when to air them yet.

40. Lilly Mcgill says:

Ausiello needs to pick up the energy. It’s like he’s at a funeral or something.

41. kelly says:

Re: Psych- i want to know some scoop on Henry! Is he dead? Is he alive? Also, is Shawn ever going to tell Juliette the truth about his “ability”?!

42. celestialnav says:

Hi Michael,
    Transilience is a an alternate form of Transiliency which means to leap across or to go from one thing to another. Hope this helps. :^)

43. Adriana says:

strip clubs? I can hardly wait lol all they gotta do is ditch that “Deb is in love with Dexter” story line, I’m really cool with them pretending it never happened!

44. steve says:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to hardison and parker dating the sopihe/nate romance is already ruining the show we dont need another romance

• Melissa says:

Really? I’d love to see Parker and Hardison on an actual date, you know, one where they aren’t stealing something. Parker would be totally out of her element and it’d be fantastic.

• laylagalise says:

I actually already thought they were dating. Even with Nate and Sophie, there’s not a ton of romance/relationship drama. I imagine Parker and Hardison will be funny and enjoyable to watch, but I don’t think they will be a main focus of the show.

• suzi says:

I disagree. Parker and Hardison are adorable together, and I’m sure their romantic scenes will be minimal, just as Nate and Sophie’s have been. The focus of the show, their Cons for Good, has never changed.

45. Molly says:

I pretty much only care about Kurt and Finn in terms of graduating characters. Santana was fun when she was mean, but when they tried to make her some sort of tragic character it just seemed ridiculous to have everyone rally around a bully. Rachel I used to love, but she is the absolute queen Mary Sue, and the show is increasingly becoming about how special and great she is. I loathe Quinn; she’s one of my least favorite TV characters ever, and Diana Agron is just not a good actress. Mercedes is a stereotype and Amber Riley is a great singer but a god awful actress, so I would prefer if she shows up it’s mostly for singing. I like Puck a lot but there’s nothing interesting to be seen with him because he has no really interesting goals. Finally, Harry Shum is hot, but Mike doesn’t have much personality other than “Asian” and “dancer” so I have no idea how he would carry his own plot.

Conclusion: We need to find out more about what Kurt and Finn will be up to (preferably with no Finchel.)

46. bob says:

I appreciate all the filler shows that keep me amused between seasons of Psych.

47. sophia7470 says:

That’s some boring Bones scoop – what’s going on with the actual main characters?! Those four stand-alone episodes aren’t enough to interest me because they’re not going to advance the main show arc, they shoulda aired them over summer.

48. CJ says:

Ah…. yay, so Eliot is officially the fifth wheel on Leverage, and we should be expecting an onslaught of Mary Sue’s / ‘Badass’ chicks to be shoved down our throats in the upcoming future / season! Lovely. :)

49. Bluedogs says:

Agree and disagree.

Castle–I was agreeing that the arc about Beckett’s mother was getting old. But it seems that Beckett finally discovered she was up against a fierce enemy and realized she wants to pursue better things in life. I took that as something of a promise from the writers that we were at the end of that arc. Yes I did see the final 2 minutes but am hoping that will dissolve into nothing. (I’m an eternal optimist). After waiting for 4 years, viewers will be annoyed by that storyline threatening the relationship. We deserve some of those fun, well-written shows with this new dynamic. By the way–absurd speculation that Beckett is using Castle.

Leverage–Sophie and Nate are a good couple and do not detract from the stories, but they do add a bit of interest. hat really disliked the heavy drinking period that Nate went through. We are all acutely aware of the origin and depth of Nate’s sadness; he doesn’t need to be soused all the time for us to understand. Also Parker and Hardison are another terrific couple. Both are great characters and because of apparent inexperience in that arena, it is fun to see the two of them discover ‘love.’.

50. JasonH says:

Christopher’s wife and her brother (Dallas) are Betsy and Bobby from Knots Landing. It ended with Gary having lost all his money. Maybe Val went crazy again and so they want what they think is theirs. My guess, anyway.