Revenge's Margarita Levieva Will Be Back Next Season - But For How Long?

Revenge Margarita LevievaAmanda Clarke is carving out a home for herself in the Hamptons.

Margarita Levieva, who plays the thorn — pun intended! — in Emily’s side on Revenge, will appear in at least seven of the first 14 episodes in Season 2, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | Eye on Emmy: Revenge‘s Emily VanCamp on Her Badass Transition and the Identity of Em’s Mom

Levieva’s deal to return to the ABC hit comes after Amanda dropped a bomb in the closing minutes of last month’s finale — she’s preggers, and Jack’s the daddy (or is he?)!

“Fans can definitely look forward to seeing Fauxmanda and Emily in an epic battle for Jack’s affections, and it’s going to be a tough one,” creator Mike Kelley teased to TVLine in a season-ending Q&A. “When we reveal where Amanda’s been and what exactly has happened in the interim and what her reason is for coming back, it’s going to be another big Revenge surprise.”

Revenge fans, are you happy Amanda is putting down roots? Sound off in the comments with your thoughts and baby theories!

1. Lorena says:

I just hope she doesnt talk with that awful accent anymore…

2. ted says:

Great news, but I really want emily to be with daniel — and I wish they would explain what is with his personality switch.

• Jules says:

Me too!

• me three! It’s ridic that they suddenly changed his personality for us to root for jack when daniel was so much better all along! I actually like jack and fauxmanda and i hope they go to haiti with their baby and away from the show!

• Francesca says:

Me too!!! I really want Emily back with Daniel… but for sme reason I doubt it’ll happen :(

• MaryAnn says:

Simple enough on the personality switch. He decided he was going to support his father one hundred percent, no matter what. And wanting Emily with Daniel after what he has accepted as ok in terms of what his father has done is just plain wrong. That would be putting a “pretty face” above all considerations of personality and who a person is inside.

• Tina says:

Agreed, and one thing Daniel has stated all along is how much he values honesty. Ironically, his father’s total transperency earned Daniel’s respect and loyalty–so much so that Daniel is now happy to lie and completely cover his father’s horrible misdeeds. An interesting conundrum…

• Loni says:

I don’t think his “personality” changed. We heard several stories about his previous bad-boy partying ways, but then that car-crash, where his girlfriend got hurt, was a wake up call. And we saw the more reformed Daniel when he was with Emily. But then once Daniel got ensnared in his father’s crimes, it made him revert back to his normal self.

3. shuayb says:

Blegh. Hope she dies in labour. That would be fine with me.

• Jo says:

This, is true. I laughed. euirhjwvklredjioseklrdt. My rage at this current moment, is not able to be put into words.

4. Sarah says:

Boooo

5. tvaddict says:

ugh please let her die soon!

6. Ali says:

Glad she’ll be back. I thought she elevated what could’ve come across as a one-dimensional role into a rather compelling performance.

7. Linda says:

It’s beginning to sound too soap operaish. Don’t go there.

8. TMW says:

I wonder how she’ll tie in with Amanda’s now-very-much-alive mother-she’ll have to pretend to be her daughter, right?

9. Nicole says:

Duh Linda, it IS a soap opera!!

10. Cindy says:

So over Fauxmanda storyline. Also Surprised by Daniel’s change of personality. Anxious to see who plays Emily’s mother and the new twists she brings.

11. N says:

Yes! I love Margarita! Team Jack and FauxAmanda

12. Maryam says:

OH GOD! Go away…..

13. Chris says:

She’s a beauty, but choose how to pronounce “s” and stick with it, please! The character is like an unrelenting gnat on a humid day.

14. lex says:

I don’t want Fauxmanda pulling Georgina Sparks and coming in every time the show needs ratings, I think the consensus is we are all over her character.

15. Leslie says:

Fix Daniel! He was perfect before and now he’s a D***!

• Anonymous says:

DUH! He decided to side with his father even after knowing everything that happened in regards to David Clark. Daniel was never perfect either.

• Me says:

I would love to see Daniel and Emily working towards the same goal of taking down the Graysons with out the other one knowing.

Just think Daniel is now the perfect inside man. He has his father’s trust and can put that darkerside we have seen to better use.

I think that is really the way to reunite Emily and Daniel. If not get her a more equal partner then Jack. He is too nice a guy for her, and she needs someone who she can’t just run over.

• Angie says:

I’ ve been suspicious that Daniel is just playing along with his farther for that exact reason-to secretly take him down from the inside

16. Devon says:

She is SUCH an ungrateful opportunist! She needs to go away, and that is soooo not Jack’s baby. Team Emily and Jack!

17. MikeyM says:

How about another gay or bi relationship?

18. A says:

Ugh. I want Jack to get screentime but again this will probably be more about Fauxmanda and not him. I want to see Jack and Emily spend time together and see them really fall for each other. I think Daniel is going to be with Ashley so get Fauxmanda out of the picture too.

19. Catherine says:

Get rid of her ASAP. Come on Emily do your thIng !!!

20. katy917 says:

So glad to see I’m not the only one who hates Fauxmanda!! Hated it when she came back in the end – I was like noooooooooooo!!!!

21. Davey says:

Not a faux Amanda fan.

22. Brett says:

I love her… I could only be happier about this if she was actually coming back full time!

23. Tina says:

I like her. She’s an interesting character unlike all Porter family. I don’t care about triangle, but it’ll be pretty exciting if Emily choose Nolan;)))

24. Leo says:

I can’t stand Fauxmanda. She’s almost as annoying as Declan.

• Kristen says:

What’s with all the Declan hate? I don’t get it. I like Declan….but not a “Amanda” fan.

• murley says:

I’m with you. I like Declan. granted the accent was a little much at the beginning but he soon toned that down. Amanda on the other hand really gets ony nerves. we get it, you’re impulsive and sexy.

25. mia says:

I’m not a Fauxmanda fan so I’m not pleased she’s back. Though that season ender was definitely an ‘oh crap’ moment.
    I ditto the call for more gay characters. Give Nolan a new (not crazy) boyfriend

• moobear says:

I’m one of those people who don’t care what the writers do with Nolan, either making him a secret half brother to Emily, making him a love interest to Em’s, making him her ‘bestest gay’est friend’, I JUST WANT MORE NOLAN!!!! I’m sure Wardrobe has a blast finding him that perfect blend of yuppie, preppy, hipster ensembles (seriously those shoes and socks from the finale!). Gabriel Mann is the…..Man (groan, I know). I just love smart witty sidekicks…Donna over on Suits, Mozzie on White Collar, etc..

26. Spike says:

hell no, kill her off! or least have someone ripp her tongue out, her mumbling is so distracting and annoying (i know english isnt her first language but that doesn’t excuse it). already hated her voice on that “Vanished” show

27. I don’t think this is too much of a surpise given her appearance in the finale. And since we know how these shows work, its to be expected that obstacles would continue to pop up in the way of Emily and Jack finally getting together. I think she adds some drama to the mix, but I’m really hoping that they have Jack getting more and more suspicious of her, since I’d like to see him realize that something is not quite right about this “Amanda”.

28. Daniela says:

She was the one bad thing about season one. I hate that character and the actress couldn’t do anything good to this role either. When she returns please let her end up dead after these seven episodes!!!!

29. Earl says:

That baby is her sensei’s

30. Melanie says:

She’s not necessary anymore and I’m sorry to see her back. I hope she’s not having Jacks baby.

31. Drew says:

Why would anyone say that Revenge is a soap opera? Yeah, it has soap elements, but no more than any other drama. The difference being that Revenge has one central character, with a clear series-driving goal. Soap operas are about taking a group of characters and throwing them into whatever random plotlines your desperate mind can think up, without much long-term thought or consideration. Everyone sleeps with everyone. No long-term repercussions. The cast is almost irrelevant and can be replaced without much damage. It’s cheap thrills and fluff.

Revenge, on the other hand is more of a drama/thriller, I’d say. You have the central character, around whom the central plot of the series revolves. The arcs seem to be pretty well plotted and with some actual thought and effort. The show isn’t about everyone sleeping with everyone and cheap thrills. It has more Count of Monte Cristo in it, which was a serial I know, but had more meat to it than Melrose Place.

When people say “soap”, I think of Melrose Place, 90210, Models Inc (I’m probably the only person who thinks that), Days of Our Lives… Revenge is not like those shows. In my mind, there is a line between “soap” and “drama”.

• magreeda says:

Well you may not think it’s a soap but read any of the marketing materials for it — the network calls it a soap, too. Just because you don’t seem to like the genre (which is better defined as character-driven drama with romance as a focus, which does fit Revenge) doesn’t mean Revenge isn’t a part of it because you like the show.

32. Mikael says:

The way Fauxmanda pronounces her S’s as Sh’s is annoying, but not nearly as bad as Declan’s really bad fake New York accent. I still don’t get why he’s the only one in that family that talks like that. Anyway, I’m hoping it’s not really Jack’s baby, because these things always ruin shows, and it’s such a stale move to pull. And I agree that Nolan needs a new boyfriend, and one who isn’t crazy.

33. Karen says:

It;s a soap! Get over it! You are watching a soap, enjoying a soap, and now your friends and the world know it! ROTFL. Some people are such snobs about soaps!
    Love this show, and Hope Emily finds out real fast that it is not Jacks baby!

• Drew says:

Okay, then where’s your line between a soap and a drama? What are the distinctions? Was Alias a soap? Buffy? Lost?

Soaps usually have an open-ended story… there is no end point. There is no arc that is being played out. There is no one plot that drives the series. Revenge clearly has one arc which defines the series, and once that arc is resolved, there is no more show… unless they change the title or move on to an entirely different cast and start over.

34. soarin829 says:

UGH. I’m sure the actress herself is a lovely person, but as far as the character of Fauxmanda goes, I cannot STAND her!! I hope she’s gone FOR GOOD by the end of the first 14 episodes.

35. Linda C. says:

Amanda and Jack are destined to be together. This was decided as children by Fate! They are a great couple!

36. jennifer says:

The fake Amanda has to go. I think the Asian guy set this all up to get Emily back on track with her revenge. If she was to go with her feelings for Jack she may become soft and lose track of the big picture. i can’t wait to see who they get to play her mom, I think it should be Bree from DH, she can play evil, and coniving like no other.

• gacord87 says:

Omg I am soooo glad to hear I am not te only one that thinks that MARCIA CROSS would be an axing fit as “Amanda Clark’s” MIA mother! And I agree Nolan does need a new not crazy bf! It’s been set up from the beginning but Daniel is def on the inside…and…Ashley & Daniel are destined to end up together..:but what I am most confused about is the whole Charlotte thing..Emily is her sister so why didn’t he call her for help! They are def going to kill her character off..I hope Lydia Davis character is also axed. I really can’t wait to see the face off between the Grayson’s and Amanda Clark! :-) I also feel like there’s way more that has been left in clues throughout te entire series then anyone knows…I LIVE FOE REVENGE!!!! :-) #1Fan, –G

37. erin says:

No she is so annoying, I dont want her to die, just go.

38. QuinnMallory says:

As a male fan of Revenge, I sure don’t mind seeing more of Margarita Levieva.

39. apple says:

Soap, not a soap, WHO cares as long as the show is great to watch? Anyway I hate Fauxmanda (the way she’s pronouncing words as if she had a hot potato in the mouth is freaking annoying), they really should get rid of her (and of Declan/Charlotte too: USELESS !!). More Declan and more Ashley please !!

40. Luke says:

Yay! I love Faux Amanda. She’s such a b**ch!

41. Pete says:

Raise your hand if you wanna see Jack and Daniel go at it!