What to Watch Monday: The Bachelorette Has a Date With Big Ben, Conan Hits Chicago and More

On TV this Monday: The Bachelorette skips across the pond, Eureka has a sinking feeling, the boss returns to RAW, Conan blows through the Windy City and more. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

PREVIEW | Secret Life of the American Teenager‘s Shailene Woodley Previews Wedding, Big Twist and Glee-ful Fun (But No Clooney Cameo)

8 pm The Bachelorette (ABC) | Emily and the men travel to London; the bachelors perform scenes from “Romeo and Juliet” during the group date; a disrespectful comment about Emily’s daughter sparks drama.

8 pm Top 100 Video Games of All Time (G4) | In this five-part series, Robin Williams, Jack Black, Andrew Luck, Aisha Tyler, Tony Hawk and others count down the Top 100 titles, presumably including Defender, Marble Madness and Earthworm Jim.

8 pm WWE Monday Night RAW (USA Network) | Find out what happens when Mr. McMahon returns.

RELATED | Hot for Summer: Our Calendar of More Than 100 Premiere and Finale Dates!

9 pm Bunheads (ABC Family) | In this new drama from Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, a Vegas showgirl (Broadway’s Sutton Foster) moves to her new husband’s sleepy hometown and takes a job at her new mother-in-law’s dance school. (Read preview!)

9 pm MasterChef (Fox) | The 36 remaining hopefuls face an intense ground beef challenge.

9 pm Eureka (Syfy) | Carter’s romantic surprise for Allison turns deadly when they’re trapped in a sinking marine lab with time and oxygen quickly running out.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) |  Allison finds herself tied up in the Hale house alongside her father. (Rough, rough night for Allisons.)

10 pm Push Girls (Sundance) | Mia’s mother doesn’t accept her paralysis; Angela celebrates an important anniversary despite crushing bills and separation from her husband.

10 pm Castle (ABC) | A Repeat to Revisit: Caskett’s “Cuffed”!

RELATED | Syfy Sets Dates for Eureka Series Finale, Warehouse 13 and Alphas Premieres

11 pm Conan (TBS) | In a week of shows taped in Chicago, the guests include Jack McBrayer (30 Rock), Andy Samberg (SNL), Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory), Adam Sandler and T.J. Miller.

1. There are some great shows airing tomorrow Bunheads starting for instance, and you are choosing to draw more attention to a reality show? Huh?

• Brad says:

He’s giving plenty of love to Bunheads, there’s two different links to the preview of the show in his description, and that’s the best part of the TV-Line Up, he includes shows for everyone. While I don’t like reality series (as it seems you don’t either), I’m sure there are plenty of people who come to the site who do like reality shows. With all the different shows, he’s got his bases loaded for all fans of different entertainment. I’m really excited for Conan’s week in Chicago, but I love Conan and his is the only talk show I watch, and while G4 has lost two great hosts (Adam Sessler and Kevin Pereira) I’m really looking to see this list of the 100 best video games of all time.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Thank you for that. Besides, I like to think I was promoting Shakespeare, given the BACHELORETTE episode description. The Bard rarely gets his due on TV anymore. P.S. Dragon’s Lair is so gonna make the Top 100 list, isn’t it? Ugh, hated that one.

• Jessica says:

He’s not “giving more attention” to anything. The shows are listed by the time they air.

2. Russ says:

TEEN WOLF!!!

3. Rob says:

Thank you for including some Wrestling for us WWE fans.

4. Becks says:

Castle! One of my favorite eps from this season :)

5. Nick says:

Hells kitchen :)

6. Jared says:

I have already seen the pilot of Bunheads and although it was very slow the first hour hour..the ending really grabs you and makes you wanna watch again…

• Andrew says:

Actually, I liked most of it except the ending – I hated the dour look on her face the whole episode and it made me wonder why I would watch her, but the way Hubbell spoke about her and how he saw her made me like the situation, and the bits with the mother were great (but there was a LOT of Miss Patty from Gilmore in her performance, I may be reading into it from ASP past, but there was a lot that resembled when she was training the students).

The ending basically killed me wanting to watch more of the show – I found Hubbell to be the heart of what was there and I feel it’s the most compelling part, the sweetness of him being the center of the show and if he isn’t back, then I don’t know how long I’d stick with it.

7. Andrea says:

Love this rerun of Castle, one of my favorite episodes of the season so I’ll be watching again. And I may DVR bunheads as well.

8. Tran says:

Game Six of the Stanley Cup Finals on the West Coast. Hope the L.A. Kings end the series and take home the Cup and WWE Raw with the return of Mr. McMahon. Also, I can’t wait for the premiere of Nickelodeon’s reboot of Figure It Out. :-)

9. n says:

Whoever came up with the series title Bunheads should have their head examined. That’s an offensive slang reference to members of a religious group.

10. Alicia says:

And I’ll be watching Eureka. Because it’s awesome.

11. Brandy says:

Bunheads,bachlorette

12. leahbh says:

I love SYFY Monday! But I’ll probably go to a baseball game instead.

13. Velvet says:

Eureka & Lost Girl

14. William says:

WWE Raw, Hells Kitchen and Teen Wolf

15. Justin says:

Eureka and Lost Girl for me tonight.

16. kirads09 says:

Eureka
    Lizard Lick (yes, I’m actually admitting it)
    Top 100 Video Games of All Time (G4) set for the DVR