What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday, you’ve got a couple of bachelor parties (on NCIS and 90210), a slew of finales (for Last Man Standing, The Voice, New Girl and Unforgettable) and more. In addition to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 11 programs to keep on your radar.

VIDEO | Exclusive Glee First Look: Brittany Bans [Spoiler] From the Senior Prom!
PHOTOS | Glee First Look: The Senior Prom!

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | When a high-tech bug is found inside an agent’s tooth, the team rushes to uncover the secrets terrorists may have heard — and somewhere amidst it all, Jimmy gets his bachelor party. (Get scoop!)

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | Madison’s bachelorette party is easy for Naomi to sabotage when the bride-to-be’s childhood crush (guest star Nick Carter) stops by, while at Max’s stag party Liam and Navid fight over Silver. (Not-s0-surprisingly, both bashes end with someone in jail.)

8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Season 1 finale: A visit from Vanessa’s broke, flighty sister (90210‘s Christina Moore) puts a dent in Mike’s bizarre dream to drive a tank over old cars and boats at the junkyard.

8:30 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Travis tries to make a play for Laurie after she breaks up with her Skype boyfriend.

RELATED | NCIS: LA‘s Daniela Ruah and Eric Christian Olsen Talk Marriage (Short Shorts and PDAs Included)

9 pm Dancing With the Stars (ABC) | This week’s results show features a tribute to Dick Clark and a performance from Chris Brown. One of these things is not like the other.

9 pm The Voice (NBC) | Special time slot alert! In the two-hour Season 2 finale, Justin Bieber, Flo Rida, Lady Antebellum and Hall & Oates perform, Cee Lo will likely don an elaborate costume as the judges sing together, and in Carson’s rushed 30 seconds at the end of the show, a winner will be crowned.

9 pm Florence + The Machine Live From Radio City Music Hall (Fuse) Not in New York? You can shake it out in your own front row seat at home during the live broadcast of the sold-out show.

9 pm The L.A. Complex (The CW) | After being dumped by her agency, Raquel may or may not need a Revenge-y infinity box; Nick’s comedy act improves after a bizarre one-night stand; Abby considers giving up her dreams and leaving L.A.

9 pm New Girl (Fox) | Season 1 finale: After Nick decides to move out, the gang ends up trapped in the desert. There, Winston must face his fear of the dark, Cece and Schmidt tackle their commitment issues and Jess and Nick battle a coyote. Reno 911‘s Thomas Lennon guest-stars, presumably not as the coyote.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Has Scoop on the Unforgettable Season Finale!

10 pm Private Practice (ABC) | Pete makes a decision that impacts everyone; Jake helps Amelia fight off potential substance abuse; and as Baby Henry brings them closer together, Addison and Sam struggle to define their relationship.

10 pm Unforgettable (CBS) | Season 1 finale: When a murder mirroring the death of her sister occurs in (a poor facsimile of) Syracuse, Carrie and Al travel upstate to confront the suspect. The Sopranos‘ Matt Servitto guest-stars. Watch a sneak peek:

Comments (32)

• Excited for New Girl! I even had a dream that included the cast last night. I think I’m overeager :) Also looking forward to the remaining episodes of 90210 and Glee!

Comment by TVMovieLove – May 8, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last man standing and Unforgettable (of course)

Comment by Janni84 – May 8, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unforgettable!!!

Comment by Sarah – May 8, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping that the blind item is revealed to be Nick and Jess making out in front of a coyote tonight. Do I call myself a Ness or a Jick fan?

Comment by LCT – May 8, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS:LA… Obviously!!

Comment by Gi (@MissAlesig) – May 8, 2012 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS & The Voice finale. On Demand: NCIS: L.A. (a Densi-centric episode).

Comment by bad kevin – May 8, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS and NCIS LA (its look to be a great undercover entric episode)

Comment by Michael – May 8, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVRing Unforgettable and The Voice. Real time watching Private Practice. Somebody please arrest Pete for being such an *ss.

Comment by Linderella – May 8, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee 90210 and the la complex

Comment by Sue – May 8, 2012 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210

Comment by Brandy – May 8, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210 is painful to watch but I’m a fan of Nick Carter so will tune in just for him.

Comment by Alex – May 8, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS ’nuff said :D

Comment by page57Tiva – May 8, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COU?GAR TOWN! I am really glad Travis is making a play for Laurie. I think they would be sweetly hilariously awkward together and it would be wonderful. :)

Comment by Ari – May 8, 2012 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee
    Cougar Town

Comment by livvy – May 8, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Man Standing!!!

Comment by Chris – May 8, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MEEP MEEP! I love New Girl. All right, I’ll cop to watching the Glee prom as well.

Comment by Emily – May 8, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee
    New Girl (looove it and not happy its the finale lol)
    Private Practice

looove tuesdays!!!

Comment by L – May 8, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching Cougar Town & New Girl. DVR Glee.

Comment by theresa – May 8, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justin Bieber on “The Voice” ugh!

And who wants to bet that Unforgetable’s finale is the SERIES finale???

Comment by Mary Beth – May 8, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But I’m going to be DVRing Dancing With the Stars to see if the Dick Clark tribute is a good one or just a graphic with Dick Clark’s picture.

Comment by Mary Beth – May 8, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Last Man Standing premise sounds an awful lot like a certain episode of Home Improvement where he goes onto an army base and races tanks with his wife… that being said, I’ll watch it anyway!

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 8, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Which song will Chris Brown perform? “Beat her unconcious” or “Make tha ho’ bleed”?

Comment by Polly – May 8, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dun gonna watches me CBS all nite! Thems got such good show an if yous all ain’t watchin you should! On NCSI thems gonna do one where theres a murder and one or two suspects and then you can watch the storyplot at home and see if you can figure out who done it! Then theres NCSI LA and thems gonna do one where theres a murder and one or two suspects and then you can watch the storyplot at home and see if you can figure out who done it but its in Los Angeleees!!!! Then theres Unforgettable where thems gonna have a murder and one or two suspects and you can see if you can figure out who done it on that one too! It’s the best tee vee night of the week!!1!!

Comment by CBS Viewer – May 8, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually Unforgettable has a strong chance of being renewed – not like I watch it anymore, but I wouldn’t count it out just yet.
    90210 (yes, it IS getting painful to watch, but I’m holding out to see Annie and Liam back together), Private Practice (yay Addisam!), and New Girl (Nick/Jess woohoo!) for me. :)

Comment by Kristen – May 8, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210, L.A. Complex

I wishhhh people would watch L.A. Complex. Not sure why the CW isn’t doing anyyyy promotions for it. It’s really well written. I was just telling a friend how I think I have outgrown Degrassi, and I am so glad/grateful the writers have come up with this edgier drama.

90210 continues to disappoint week after week. Guess I keep watching cause I am hopeful it will return to the glory days of its youth.

Comment by Tara – May 8, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COUGAR TOWN!!!!! Also The Voice and Unforgettable.
    If Unforgettable gets renewed I hope they move away from the Carrie/Al romance plot line. Its really boring. Like one of the most boring storylines on any TV shows I watch. If they need a romance for her, bring back her mob boyfriend.

Comment by mia – May 8, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: LA, The Voice, Private Practice & Unforgettable. ;) :D

Comment by Vannesa – May 8, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Man Standing
    New Girl
    Deadliest Catch

(I refuse to waste my time on Cougar Town anymore)

Comment by Velvet – May 8, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: LA, Unforgettable, and Cougartown are on my must-watch list tonight.

Comment by Justin – May 8, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll probably just rewatch Castle… again.

Comment by maggie – May 8, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post