Exclusive

Bones First Look: Check Out the Movie Versions of Booth and Brennan

Fox’s Bones is going to the movies next Monday, and TVLine has a first look at Brennan and Booth’s big-screen alter egos — plus a flurry of other photos from the sure-to-be-marvelously-meta episode.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Finale Spoilers on Glee, House, Bones, Fringe and More!

“The Suit on the Set” revolves around the production of a movie written by Brennan and featuring the characters “Dr. Kathy Reichs” and “Special Agent Andy Lister.” The actors inhabiting those movie roles will be portrayed on Bones by Ashley Jones (The Bold and the Beautiful, True Blood) and Jordan Belfi (Entourage, this Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy).

Dr. Kathy Reichs, of course, is the real-life forensic anthropologist/author upon whom Brennan and Bones are loosely based. Here, she apparently works for W.I.S.K. — the Washington institute of Science and Knowledge.

RELATED | Bones Scoop: Cyndi Lauper Returns for Twisty, Change of Pace Episode

Pay attention, and one of the photos suggests that the movie-within-the-TV show is being filmed on a very familiar lot. Cowabunga!

1. 1mars says:

Nothing against the movie actors Booth and Brennan, they are attractive actors but they dont hold a candle to David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel.

2. receptionitis66 says:

it looks like the castle set from Chuck! or maybe i just see it cause i miss that show too much…

3. Hyde says:

the fake Booth’s belt buckle looks like it says Cooky! LOL

4. Jay says:

Hey cool! Bones pretends its shooting on the FOX lot for the first time, when…that’s where their soundstages are. Nicely played.

5. LaraG says:

Looks like they’re reusing the ‘Lab’ bar sets from Booth’s coma dream to me.

6. O'Brien says:

I’m pulling for some reflection by the two of them that their whole thing they’ve got going on has been going on a long, long while. I’ve loved their being together this season, but I hope this episode lets them look back and say, “I was so nuts in love with you when we did x/y/z years ago, I couldn’t even think straight.”

7. It looks like the Simpsons, to me!

8. Marie says:

Omg, I can’t believe bones has done a movie episode just like the x files did. Damn bones has now really turned to crap now.

9. Patty says:

wow loved that photo of booth! sooo hot! :)

10. madbengalsfan85 says:

Been waiting a long time for this episode…can’t wait till next week

11. Gisele Glen says:

okay here is my beef with bones right now I love everything except for one thing……………where the hell is wendell??? Bring back wendell and my life will be complete there has been daisy who I really dislike Clark who is better than daisy, and Finn who I adore but I miss wendell he was my love

• Lizzie says:

This isn’t the first time it’s missing. I noticed a few seasons ago he stopped wearing it all the time.

12. Marina says:

On the Real-Booth picture, where the **** did his cocky belt go?!?!?!?

13. Daisy says:

If FOX could bring back Zack, or VNM, I’ll be great!!! VNM I can see with Angela or Cam, and Zack with Brennan or Hodgins. DON’T KILL ME PLEASE.

14. Allie says:

They cant bring back VNM because he’s dead…and Zack is MIA. Cocky went by-by when Booth was with Katherine and came back this season. He wore it when he’s at the jail and when Max starts to babysit Christine….idk if that says I stare at DB’s crotch too much but the man IS gorgeous!

15. tvdiva says:

Does this episode remind anyone else of the X-Files movie episode that had Tea Leoni (David Duchovney’s real wife) playing Dana Scully and Garry Shandling playing Fox Mulder? It was Season 7, Episode 19 Hollywood A.D.

16. Jessica says:

Andy is soooo Booth! And Kathy is sooooo Brennan! obviously!
    How much you wanna bet, one of the actor’s are gonna be the killer? :o
    I also think the stunt devil is dead and they wanna hired Booth.