USA Network Sets Return Dates for Covert Affairs, White Collar, Suits and Other Summer Fare

USA Network on Tuesday morning unveiled its annually sizzling summer line-up featuring new seasons of four longtime faves plus a pair of sophomore runs.

USA’s summer schedule kicks off Wednesday, June 6, with Season 4 of Royal Pains (at 9/8c) and Season 2 of Necessary Roughness (10 pm), starring Golden Globe nominee Callie Thorne.

Drop Dead Diva Actor Joins Royal Pains Season 4

Exclusive: Necessary Roughness Recruits Friday Night Lights Alum For Major Arc

The following week, on Thursday, June 14, Burn Notice returns for Season 6, leading into the second season of Suits (starring Gabriel Macht and SAG Award nominee Patrick J. Adams).

Burn Notice Casting Exclusive: [Spoiler] Will Return

Casting News: Justified Scene-Stealer Suits Up

Come Tuesday, July 10, White Collar serves up new Season 4 capers (kicking off with the matter of on-the-lam Neal), followed by Covert Affairs Season 3.

White Collar Exclusive: Alias Alumna Mía Maestro Cast as [Spoiler]

Covert Affairs Exclusive: Will a One Tree Hill Beauty Get Inside Auggie’s Head?

Also on tap for USA this summer is Political Animals, a Washington, D.C.-set miniseries penned by Greg Berlanti and Lawrence Mark and starring the likes of Sigourney Weaver, Carla Gugino, James Wolk (Lone Star) and Sebastian Stan (Gossip Girl).

Which of USA’s summertime series are you most looking forward to?

1. kirads09 says:

June 14 – Burn Notice returns! Music to my ears. The best of the lot!

2. Morgan says:

July 10 is too far away for White Collar. Let’s have it now, please.

3. Burn Notice in exactly 2 Months! Yeah! White Collar returns on my birthday this year! So far, 2012, being a great year for my shows!

4. Balaji K says:

All I need now are the premiere dates for Alphas, Breaking Bad and The Glades. My summer TV schedule as of now:

Sun: Weeds (7/1), Episodes (7/1), Leverage (7/15), The News Room (6/24), The Glades, Breaking Bad
    Mon: Alphas
    Tue: Covert Affairs (7/10), White Collar (7/10)
    Wed: Royal Pains (6/6)
    Thu: Rookie Blue (5/24), Anger Management (6/28), Suits (6/14), Burn Notice (6/14)
    Fri: Boss (8/17)

5. Jennifer says:

Yay for Suits!!! Can’t wait to see Harvey Specter’s bad ass again!

6. LInda says:

Marking my calendar now for White Collar. I am going to miss “In Plain Sight” so much though.

• smidnite says:

I’d happily scuttle Necessary Roughness in order to keep In Plain Sight off the air.

• Deena says:

Totally with you Linda. White Collar & In Plain Sight are 2 of my favorite shows on TV right now. I am so so sad about IPS and July is WAY too far away.

7. Emgee says:

Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be awesome!!
    Tuesdays “White Collar” and “Covert Affairs”
    Thursdays “Burn Notice” and “Suits”

Freakin’ Awesome

8. DreamRose311 says:

Most excited for Suits!!

9. Emily says:

Only White Collar for me on USA, though I might pick up Suits. But otherwise, I’ll have True Blood, Breaking Bad, and Pretty Little Liars.

10. Which USA show am I most looking forward too — WHITE COLLAR!

11. Alex says:

SO excited for Suits! Love that show! And White Collar too, although I wish we didn’t have to wait until July.

12. Amy says:

June 14 is Suits? Happy Birthday to me!

13. Justin says:

I’m pretty much looking forward to every USA show up there, especially Burn Notice! Michael Westen is my hero!! Love USA shows!

14. megan says:

Burn Notice June 14th!! Can’t wait!

15. Burn Notice and Royal Pains!!

16. Barbara says:

TOO LONG to wait for WC my very favorite show on USA.

17. Amanda From Michigan says:

I really miss Suits. It’s been too long. But Royal Pains and White Collar had great winter seasons. I can’t pick!

18. Leslye says:

Burn Notice and Necessary Roughness!!!

19. Kasper F. Nielsen says:

I tried watching Nescessary Roughness but found it too preachy and gave up after 5 or 6 episodes.

20. sixseasons&amovie says:

Wow, I didn’t realize how many shows I like from USA Network until I saw this list! Add Psych (not a summer show anymore, sadly) and Leverage (I know, not USA) you’ve got pretty much all of my favorite summer viewings.

21. A says:

looking forward to Suits and Political Animals!

22. Rach says:

*sigh*…i just want Psych back. yeah, it’s only been a week since the finale, but i miss it already.

23. Alice says:

Now all I need is the return date for the Glades, Luther, and Melissa and Joey and I’ll be set.

24. Cheri Spence says:

I love them all – Royal Pains, Cover Affairs, Suits, Necessary Roughness, White Collar – al great shows. I’m so glad to see their all back!!!

25. Kay says:

I love Suits so excited. Not so much for White Collar. Season 1 was amazing the Neal, music box, Kate, Keller but now it’s dull. Needs to spice up again. Get rid of that red head.

26. JAO says:

All of them! USA has a great summer line-up!

27. John says:

It’s amazing to me how much my viewing has shifted off the “usual suspect” networks in recent years. USA, TNT, SyFy all getting that much better or the “main” networks that much worse?

Oh and White Collar’s obvious love affair with NYC is much appreciated.

28. JHawk says:

I need Matt Bomer way before July! Luckily there is Magic Mike! Hey USA, why does White Collar never get a lead in show? Always has to build it’s own ratings and help a show that follows.

29. Page says:

Why must we wait till July for Covert Affairs??? WAY TOO LONG!!!!

• Lily says:

I agree. Don’t understand why USA only has these wonderful shows on during Summer season.

Looking forward to all of them but especially Covert Affairs and Necessary Roughness.

More…More…More

30. Haydn says:

These shows are why USA is the #1 channel! I am ready for them all except Nec Roughness – Id gladly trade that for a return of IPS. Add Psych to that list and my viewings set! If they arent on TV then I can always go for a fix on hulu ;)
    If and when any of these series do finish though, I hope they do get the chance to finish up storylines like on IPS – too many “network” series are just left hanging or cancelled mid series and you dont know how infuriating that is to the viewers. Its one of the reasons I dont watch dramas on the “main” channels anymore.

31. Jrb says:

Cant wait for White Collar, Suits, and Covert Affairs. Bring um back soon!

32. Lo says:

Totally thought I could lOok forward to June for covert affairs but have to wait another month :(. I love Auggie and Annie. Covert Affairs is so awesome! Now ready for July

33. Covert Affairs is Number after The Closer (leaving soon) and The Glades , number 2 aftert Covert Affairs. Auggie and Annie ( Chirtopher and Piper) are absolutely magic together. Whoever in casting thought of that team hit the brass ring! Can hardly wait for the show. Thanks to all involved in Covert Affairs. May it play for many, many years. thanks to all. SJC

34. dean says:

Yeah all my fav shows is back Suits,nec roughness,white collar,burn notice,royal pains etc.Pity we have to wait so long for it in South Africa,the waiting BEGINS

35. Colleen says:

USA network has some great summer programming. Suits is my absolute favorite. The season ends too quickly. I could watch Suits every night. It is suspenseful and entertaining. Mike & Harvey are a great pair. The entire cast is first class. Would love a “full season” of 20 + episodes.

36. Live news of UEFA 2012: Information Center (Ukraine).
    The prefer grasses rather than either shrubs or herbs.

Buy Stop Order A buy stop order is an order to buy a particular currency at some specified price level which is above the current market price
    of that currency pair backed by the reasoning that price will continue moving higher.