Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Weeds, NCIS, Fringe, 90210, Grey's Anatomy and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I need a scoop about the NCIS finale! —Jessica
Ausiello: It’s titled “Till Death Do Us Part,” and not just because it features Palmer’s wedding. “It suggests some impending danger for the rest of the team as well,” warns showrunner Gary Glasberg. “There is an unbreakable bond between the members of our NCIS family, and it would take something earth-shattering to change that.” (Sounds like someone’s been taking Professor Hart Hanson’s night class, Introduction to Cryptic Episodic Soundbites.)

Exclusive: 52 Season Finales Spoiled (Including Glee, Grey’s, Community and More!)

Question: Does Naomi stop Max’s wedding on 90210? Please tell me she does. —Matt
Ausiello: I’m going to sidestep your direct question and instead offer you this tease about the May 15 finale: One couple breaks up, another reunites and a third relocates far, far away from Rodeo Drive. Oh, and someone is involved in a horrific and seemingly fatal car accident. (Yes, I too have enrolled in Mr. Hanson’s class.)

Question: What is the deal with Fringe? They keep dragging out this renewal/cancellation business and it is making me really mad! They need to make a decision. —Brian
Ausiello: I thought for sure today was the day we’d hear something. I’m pretty sure a decision to bring the show back for a fifth and final season has been made, with the two sides just trying to make the numbers work. But I’d be lying if I said the delay isn’t worrisome. In the meantime, we asked John Noble at last week’s opening of the Beverly Hills Paley Center’s “Television: Out of the Box” exhibit if any of the May 11 season finale would take place in the Alt Universe, and he said, “Not in the actual final episode, but you’ll see a lot of it in the one before.” We also presented Josh Jackson with the theory that Olivia being fated to die will tie in with the mysterious Mr. X seen in last year’s animated episode. His response? “That’s a good theory. You’re close, actually. Not all the way there, but you’re close.”

Question: GCB scoop, please! —Abby
Ausiello: Cricket and Blake’s little secret? It’s not going to be safe for much longer, I’m afraid.

Question: Any Desperate Housewives series finale scoop? —Sam
Ausiello: How about the title of the swan song? Sources confirm to me exclusively that the May 13 series finale is called, “Finishing the Hat,” a nod to the Stephen Sondheim ditty from the musical Sunday in the Park With George. (It was also the title the iconic lyricist used for his 2010 memoir.) The song “describes detail by detail the exhilarating, frustrating, fulfilling and unsatisfying business of creating a piece of art,” New York Times theater critic Ben Brantley once wrote. Pop quiz: Is DH ending with an old-fashioned musical number, or is series creator Marc Cherry just a big Sondheim enthusiast? The answer is coming up!

Question: When will Dan and Blair say those three magic words to each other on Gossip Girl? They will say them, right? —Lolita
Ausiello: One of them will. The other one won’t be quite ready to go there.

Question: Why so awesome, Ausiello? Is there some kind of vitamin you take or were you just born that way? Can I now have a Gossip Girl scoop? —Alice
Ausiello: An extraordinary ass-kissing begets an equally extraordinary scoop: In an upcoming episode, the role of Blair will be played by… Blake Lively. Now go ahead and decipher that little brain teaser in the comments. I’m very curious to see what you come up with.

***Desperate Housewives quiz answer: It’s the latter. In fact, Cherry has named every DH episode after a Sondheim song or lyric. Thanks for playing!***

Question: Any scoop on the upcoming season of Weeds? I’ll take anything! —Chris
Ausiello: The Season 7 finale left things a bit ambiguous, but I can confirm that Nancy was definitely shot by that sniper. I know this because the Season 8 premiere features multiple paramedics, a hospital administrator, a detective and, most tellingly, a brain surgeon.

Question: Thank for the Grimm season finale scoop. Anything you can tell us about the episodes leading up to it? —Sue

Ausiello: Instead of telling you, how ’bout I show you? Look to the left and feast your eyes on an exclusive image of Monroe (awkwardly) breaking bread with Nick and Juliette in the April 27 episode, “Leave it to Beavers.”

Question: So, I’m ridiculously excited about Arizona’s childhood friend making an appearance next month on Grey’s Anatomy. Can you tell us what you know? —Jennifer
Ausiello: Funny story — her childhood friend is this guy! And he actually makes two appearances, on May 3 and May 10. (Speaking of Grey’s dish, did you see this?!)

Question: I would love it if you had any Awkward scoop. I’m still holding out for Jenna and Matty! —AmyAusiello: You won’t have to hold out much longer. When Season 2 picks up, Jenna and current BF Jake hit a rough patch and guess who she turns to for, um, support? Hint: He’s tall, cute and commitment-phobic. In other news, Sadie lets Tamara’s skeezy on- and off-again boyfriend Ricky feel her up while dancing — something TVLine’s Vlada Gelman exclusively confirms is “just plain wrong.”

Question: I’ll take anything you’ve got on my favorite drama, The Good Wife, or on my favorite comedy, Parks and Recreation. – Leah
Ausiello: Forget this “or” stuff. You’re getting scoop on both. On Good Wife, Peter makes a decision in the finale that could greatly impact his run for governor. And on Parks and Rec, Andy’s FBI alter ego Burt Macklin makes a triumphant return during May sweeps to find out who tried to pie Leslie at a campaign event. Also, there’s a rather shocking hook-up on the horizon!

Question: Any scoop on 30 Rock‘s live episode? —Jordan
Ausiello: The B-story involves Jenna and Paul considering/embarking on “the next step in their relationship,” reveals EP Robert Carlock. For scoop on the A-story, click here.

Question: Is it too much to ask for a Smash spoiler? —Kelly
Ausiello: Not when the spoiler involves Ellis and a loaded gun! Jaime Cepero, the very cool actor behind the infamous Broadway villain, says this about the show’s May 14 finale: “Everyone’s been referring to Ellis as Chekhov’s gun. Well, in [the finale], Chekhov’s gun explodes.”

Question: Thanks for the scoop on Bernadette’s father on The Big Bang Theory, but what about her mother? I heard the show was introducing her as well. — Nick
Ausiello: Mrs. Rostenkowski was supposed to turn up during May sweeps alongside Mr. Rostenkowski, but those plans were scrapped. However, exec producer Bill Prady tells us “we’ll probably see her in Season 6.”

Question: Do you think Amy Poehler would ever guest-star on Up All Night? [Her husband] Will Arnett appeared on Parks and Recreation, so it seems only fair! —Julie
Ausiello:
It actually almost happened. “We tried it one time and there was a scheduling issue,” reveals exec producer Emily Spivey, who admits to having some reservations about the casting stunt. “I would work with Amy no matter what and would be thrilled to have her, [but] there’s something about it that feels like we [should] keep [the two shows] separate, you know?”

Question: Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a Nikita renewal. Got any scoop? —Frances
Ausiello: Only that it remains very much on the bubble. In more definitive news, there’s a death in this Friday’s episode that, per a source, is both “sad and shocking.”

Question: I have a mad crush on a certain B—– in Apartment 23. Scoop? —Mario
Ausiello: I’m crushing pretty hard on her myself. As you may know from promos, when James Van Der Beek hires a lackey, Chloe enlists her own personal assistant — by adopting a foster child. Yet how does she make that happen? Says Krysten Ritter, “By convincing social services that June and I are lesbian co-parents.”

Question: Another blind item clue? —Tyler

Ausiello: OK. Meet me here tomorrow around midday.

Question: I am going through major Vampire Diaries withdrawals! Got anything? —Amy
Ausiello: Sounds like Caroline will be busy trying to figure out a way to save her man Tyler in the May 10 season finale. “They’re still forming their master plan on trying to take down the Originals,” says Candice Accola of the show’s big finish. But given that Tyler is part of Klaus’ blood line and killing the Original hybrid would bring about Tyler’s own demise, “They have be much more strategic about it. That’s the big argument — who’s going to be sacrificed at this point? Everyone’s going to be paired up [with an Original] and we’re going to see who’s willing.” Um, sacrificed? Does that mean we can expect a heartbreaking death? “It doesn’t [necessarily] happen in the finale,” Accola replies, coyly. Holy hell, how many students does Hanson’s classroom hold?!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Megan Masters and Alyse Whitney)

1. ICU says:

Gossip Hurl? WTF? Just end it. The writers can’t come up with anything good for either ship. End it.

2. miguel c says:

OMG Nancy was shot on Weeds!!! I wonder what’s in store- can’t wait!

3. Alex says:

The whole Fringe situation is worrisome indeed…I’m going to personally blame you if it’s canceled after being “A Sure Thing” on the renewal scorecard. But not really. Ok, a little, and I’ll be seriously disappointed.

4. Sterling says:

No HIMYM or Community or Cougar Town or Scandel or Girls or Mad Men? C’MON!

5. angie says:

Thanks Ausiello, you never fail to deliver some Dair scoop! I adore them, I hope by the end of the season both of them will exchange ILY’s with each other.

• Elizabeth says:

Oh I hope so too. But from his DAIR scope this week we know that Dan will say the L word first. In my opinion if Blair doesn’t eventually say it, why did writers even bother because she never really got over Chuck. And I think both ships can agree in that

• angie says:

here’s what i think will happen:
        – dan says ILY first, blair gets freaked and doesn’t say it back
        – blair starts spending more time with chuck, dan gets insecure
        – blair is torn in the finale about whether she still has feelings for chuck or whether she wants to go all in with dan
        – dan tells blair he needs to know how she feels
        – blair decides she loves dan, but when she goes to tell him, she is too late and dan goes to rome by himself or with serena

• niks says:

I will be so pissed if Dan and Serena ever come together again because now that Dan is well and truly over her, he needs to stay away from her. S has ruined him more than enough times. If the writers break Dair up, I want Dan to stay single and focus on his second book.

• O'Brien says:

I actually bet Blair says it first, and Dan doesn’t say it back – maybe because he’s freaked out that she’s still into Chuck (you just know they’re going to ramp up that relationship in the coming weeks). I think it’s far more interesting if it’s Dan who is the one who doesn’t return it.

• dude says:

I know that Dan will be the one to say ILY first but I personally think it would be 100 times more interesting if it was Blair who felt it first. That won’t happen cause Dan has loved her longer and she’s still torn but it would be unexpected.

• A says:

Well duh. Ausiello is a Ban stan. He only does Blair and Dan, even when someone asks a question NOT about them. Unprofessional. There are PLENTY of characters besides Blair and who she is banging.

• A says:

*currently banging.

• Kate says:

That’s funny cause the question, which starts ‘When will Dan and Blair say those three magic words to each other…’ really sounds like a Dair question to me. Hate on Ausiello all you want but he’s just answering questions based on what he knows. Don’t like it? Go down to New York (or up to, whatever) and go find out some goss yourself, make a website, become famous and spread your Chair everywhere…

6. Emma says:

Wait, you would be lying if you said the Fringe situation is worrisome? So we shouldn’t worry? I want season 5!

7. Kaa says:

I don’t understand how NBC could bring back Chuck for 13 episodes yet it seems to be some sort of big problem for Fox and WB to work out 13 episodes for Fringe. PLEASE! It can’t end like this! Not after all we’ve been through!

• Chris says:

The difference was probably the network. NBC has a lower ratings standard. Even then, it still took a lot of waiting, a fan campaign, and a time slot move for Chuck season 5 to happen. Having said that, it honestly seems like Fringe’s renewal is imminent. They could only imagine what fan outrage will explode if they don’t give the show closure.

• Anna says:

Fringe was gifted a 3rd and 4th season. I feel like the fans are forgetting that. Yes it would suck to end it now but they honestly shouldn’t be here in the first place. You know?

• Emily says:

Fringe was gifted a fourth season, I’ll give you that. Saying it was gifted a third is pushing it.

• mooshki says:

If networks made their decisions 100% based on ratings and costs, there would be nothing on the air but reality television. As hard as it is to believe, quality and critical respect do count for something, sometimes.

• Tarc says:

Nah, viewers were gifted with Fringe, period. In fact, it’s such an awesome gift, we need another half-season at least.

8. kavyn says:

Nancy actually got shot? Woah. Despite that being the logical conclusion I’d never have expected them to shoot their main character right through the brain. Does that mean she’s going to be… disfunctional?

That is epic. Now all they need is to bring Celia Hodes back and I’ll be sold.

9. Quite obvious that Blair is not ready to say it

10. tatvl says:

kind of obvious it is dan who is going to say those three words, thank god she doesn’t say it back! And please don’t just make her not be able to say it at first, i hope she never says it

11. Shannon says:

I’m convinced that the blind item is regarding a certain NYPD detective and her writer partner who completely have the hots for each other!

• Jill says:

Oh pleeeeease, TV gods, make this so.

• arcadia says:

Sorry I can’t agree, he said fans would say it was too soon, can’t say that about Casket. I’d bet money that it’s George and Dallas on Suburgatory. The execs admitted as much when they stated they might hook up then it being all kinds of awkward afterwards

• kaodai says:

Some fans would say it’s too soon because there are emotional obstacles they have to overcome. It would be better if they dated first. But, what the hell !!! At this point, I would take any kind of intimacy between them, as long as they get together… and stay together.

12. Rach says:

thanks for the NCIS scoop! Now, please give us some spoilers on NCIS:LA, Flashpoint, Blue Bloods, The Mentalist, or Psych (even though the season just ended)

13. Anon says:

Thanks for the TVD, Grimm, and Nikita scoop!! Hoping for some SECRET CIRCLE scoop next! The show has gotten so good, and I’m hearing the season finale is epic to say the least.

Can’t wait for it’s return this Thursday!!

14. justin says:

The way he worded it he is saying the delay with Fringe is not worrisome and just some final details need to be worked out

• Ryan says:

Yes, that’s what I was about to say. He says that he’d be LYING if he said the delay WAS worrisome. That means that the delay is NOT worrisome. So it’s good news. I’m confident we’ll be getting a 13 episode final season because the 13th episode of season 5 will also be the 100th episode of the series, which means that they’ll be able to go into syndication and make money off the show for like…ever. That the cost of producing and airing the show, I’m sure. I think they’re just holding off the formal announcement – maybe until Friday since it’s this season’s infamous 19th episode? Make it a true Fringe Friday.

• Alex says:

He revised it to ” I’d be lying if I said the delay isn’t worrisome”, which means that it IS worrisome. I just want to know already!

• Mikael says:

Maybe they’re deciding on whether to give Fringe a 13 episode final season or a full 22 episode season! I can dream, can’t I?

15. sid12956 says:

Thank you for the NIKITA scoop, praying that we get a FULL FINAL 3rd Season!

16. Very excited for Weeds season 8. That spoiler is my fave of the year so far. thanks lovely man x

17. ggny says:

i think Blair might say it first…Dan is kinda obivious and i think Ausiello would have said Dan if it was Dan

• Jane says:

I agree, that would actually be more interesting, and far less expected.

• tatvl says:

well it wouldnt make that much sense because dan has been very clear that he loves blair, plus that is the same storyline with chuck and blair and lets be honest here there is no way dair can top that

18. justin says:

Ugh, now he changed the wording for Fringe and is saying the delay is worrisome

• Ryan says:

It’s a wonder what proofreading can do…But I stand by my previous comment. I’m confident. How can the decision to bring the show back be made without the numbers/contract being ironed out already? If both FOX and the WB have agreed to bring the show back, then whatever is left to discuss will be the small things. There was a report the other day that the WB has lowered the licensing fee for FOX (the main point being negotiated) and the prospect of syndication surely sends the WB over the moon (money, money, money, money, MONEY). The only thing left to be discussed might be just what kind of budget the show will get for the final season – which is totally reasonable. I am full of hope. I have a feeling FOX/WB are just waiting to make the formal announcement.

19. Jessibel says:

I loved the Awkward scoop, but when is it coming back?!?!?

20. no hart of dixie again? sheesh!!

21. lollie says:

I think Dan will say ILY because he already had the intention of telling her before the accident.Though I would be pleasantly surprised if Blair said them first but disapointed if Dan didn’t. There would have to be a major reason for him not to say those 3 little words.

• Catch says:

I think:
      – blair Will say the 3 words
      – Dan for Some reason can’t say it back to her (Will he slept with Serena thinking she was Blair? “the rôle of Blair Will play by Serena” don’t Forget she Still in love with him and always want the spotlight)
      – Blair discover the true
      Open storylines for season 6: Blair/Serena friendship, dair or chair

Seems like the GG writers want to play the same epic chair scenes (2×24: ‘ say it again'; 3×22: Blair can’t go to the empire, Chuck slept with Jenny, Chair broke up)

22. Lila says:

I think Blair will say ILY first …it’s GG, always unexpected stuff happen!

• charlie says:

is that a joke! the 5th season of gossip girl has been as predictable as the weather forecast each week! its so obviously dan that will say ILY. I’m so over blair, as many other people are. i just want the focus to be on another character. or at least for the time being have the focus on anything but a relationship! ratings are so poor at the moment they can’t even pull over 1 million viewers! and the writers are still pulling out this sh*t from their asses and think its ok to put on tv! they deserve to be fired! and the poor actors, they look so over it just put them out of their misery!

• A says:

I have to agree. The fans have basically guessed correctly what would happen months before it did. Nothing unexpected.

23. msLilw says:

i’m hoping for Maxomi to ‘reunites’, but I doubt that would happen. Even if they did, i’m sure they would break-up n found new partners in the 1st episode of season 5… ;p

24. Geo says:

“They’re still forming their master plan on trying to take down the Originals”

Sigh. Here we go again.

Can this storyline please, please, please vanish on the next season of VD? Please?

25. jrybka4177 says:

I actually believe that all of the titles from Desperate Housewives except for like two or three comes from either songs or lines from Sondheim shows. I remember seeing an article from Marc Cherry saying that he was going to do that.

• Shazay says:

You’re correct! It’s not new news that Cherry has been doing this since season 1. Most of the episode titles are inspired by Sondheim.

26. Renee says:

Awww. Monroe having dinner w/Nick & Juliette. :-)

27. Michael says:

would’t it be funny if Ziva join the Phtamon 8 group

28. CJ says:

Why are you dragging out this blind item? It is so obviously Beckett and Castle. So boring.

• arcadia says:

He stated some people might think the hook up is too soon, four seasons of casket is not too soon, :)

• TM says:

He didn’t say it was too soon,he said some people may think that they are jumping a few steps, and I have heard several people saying that they wouldn’t like it if Caskett were hooking up without developing a relationship first.

29. UJ says:

Thanks for the Dair scoop.

I wonder if Blair is the first to say ILY (‘I love you’) due to their small breakup in the future and it being a last bravado to get Dan back.

30. lorna says:

PLEASE kll Bonnie off TVD. Or Rebekah- she’s no longer any fun.

31. I think left and right must have changed places… the picture for the Grimm scoopage is on the right so looking left for it isn’t necessary ;). and i think hart is giving an online seminar … so his classroom is huge

32. bryceradick says:

Desperate Housewives could also be a nod to Septimus’ suicide in Mrs. Dalloway, which takes place after he and his wife finish making a hat

33. Jamina says:

Loving the Dair scoop auisello, Hope Blair says it back to Dan :’)

34. Tim K says:

Okay, now I am worried about Dair. If Blair is the one who says it first then that means that Dan is not in love with her anymore or confused with his feelings for Serena. If Dan is the one who says it, then Blair is confused between her feelings for Chuck and Dan.

35. bob says:

cancel Fringe…the ratings suck!

36. Reese says:

Dammit, Ausiello, there’s always scoop for TVD but none for TSC. Matter of fact, TVD has been so overexposed that it makes me sick in the stomach.

37. Angela says:

In fact, Cherry has named every DH episode after a Sondheim song or lyric.
    I did not know that (course, that’s because I’m admittedly not a huge expert on Sondheim). That’s rather cool, though.

38. Nelly says:

I’m wondering if a 13 episode run of Fringe may also save Alcatraz???

39. Terry says:

The blind item couple is Travis and “Jellybean” from Cougar Town.

40. Ginger says:

I’m really worried about Caroline— I think it’s her that is going to die in this or next season! =( I hope it’s not!!!

• sarah says:

If Caroline dies then Damon and Stefan die too, the whole bloodline thing!

• Ginger says:

yes… but, maybe, she dies not because of the connection with the originals story-line… maybe for something else… I’m really worried! Furthermore… she isn’t confirmed yet! =(

• Dyonne says:

Honestly I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Caroline is by far one of the most popular characters on the show. Just because she’s not confirmed for next season yet doesn’t mean that she’s off the show. Be a little more optimistic. I’d be shocked if they do kill her off.

I really want Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Elijah and Klaus (maybe) to stay. So fingers crossed!

41. Josh says:

Hi, I was wondering if you could work some of you magic and find out what the status is on Sanctuary from SyFy? There has been on word on if season 4 was the last season or not, and while four is good five would be great.

If your magic won’t work there, how about a scoop on the Borgias?

42. casey says:

I think Blair is the one who says it, but she only says it to appease Dan,she thinks its what he wants or needs her to say, and he will know that and truly get that she really doesn’t love him but loves chuck.

43. LInda says:

The NCIS spoiler makes me sad. They have turned into a one trick pony threatening or actually killing off characters we have come to love. I am done. I was a viewer because of the cormmraderie of the team. Now they are hardly ever together, and all the show does is focus on recurring characters mainly love interests for Gibbs or Tony. Plus it takes it self too seriously all the humor seems to have been sucked out of it. its jumped my personal shark.

• Alex Johnson says:

That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re going to kill off a character. This season’s finale story arc focuses on terrorists, particularly using the bad wiring on ships to destroy navy vessels. There’s a good chance one (or more) of the characters gets captured (not killed) by the terrorists or one (or more) of them gets caught in an explosion. We’ve seen plenty of season finales/premieres with main characters in danger and they’re lives threatened (Gibbs retirement, Tony’s car exploding, Gibbs and the team being disbanded, Ziva being caught in the explosion in Morocco, Ziva being captured by Saleem the terrorist, Ziva being taken by Jonas Cobb). On almost every single season finale/respective premire, one of the main characters were in danger or the team suffered something heartbreaking, and for the most part (except twice, Kate and Sheppard), were not killed, and were all brought back together. What they are saying for the preview for the finale is just to get people’s interest and attention; the show has to put in nerve-racking suspense.

44. Kelly says:

I kind of think that it will turn out to be Elijah who turned Rose….therefore Elijah will be spared (hopefully!!!). I think that Klaus won’t be killed either because it’s already been said that Tyler plays a big role in season 4. I think that Kol and Rebekah are more dispensable then Klaus and Elijah.

• Kira says:

I agree. I think Elijah turned Rose. Klaus will have to decide between saving himself or his hybrids so he’ll turn Elena into a vampire to ensure they can never kill him. Plus it lets us keep Tyler :)

• Dyonne says:

Agreed with everything you said. I think if another original is going to die this season for sure it would be Kol because he’s more disposable like Finn was.

45. Frenchgal says:

I love that for a show which such bad ratings. GG never fails to be the most talked about!!

I think Dan says it first and when B wants to, it’s too late.I just hope they can work it out.

For Blake playing Blair it’s so strange and works with Michelle’s tweet about her playing S, Penn Eleanor, Ed Georgina?

I would’ve said in the movie inside as a bone to DSers but it might be in a scheme although the transgender thing sorta cancels that. Pbly a dream then.

Isn’t B going to Eleanor to make sure she wasn’t hurt by her diary?

• lollie says:

Synopsis 5×23: The Fugitives: Blair asks Serena to be her stand-in at an important meeting when she finds herself needing to be at two places at the same time. Ivy and Lola team up to help Chuck with a personal vendetta, and Nate makes a decision on future with Diana.

46. sarah says:

I do not see any of the originals dying this season, it will be a storyline next season to see if there is a way they can get around the curse and kill the originals but then still have Damon, Stefan, Tyler and Caroline remain alive.

YIKES, well I have already said that Max and Naomi will get married, the will dump their fiancee’s when they realize they are meant to be together. The reuniting couple will be Navid and Silver (Annie will be with Caleb so she wont be back with Liam) then I am not sure about the couple that moves far far away.

47. sarah says:

Oh and Ellis is going to either to shoot himself as he will not be able to deal with being gay OR he will go super nuts and pull a gun on the cast of Bombshell….

48. sb says:

GG has had its run and they need to wrap it up. Dan should stay with Blair, S should go find herself elsewhere and Chuck should get together with someone like Lola or bring Vanessa back so he can get with her.

49. ggfanatic says:

GG- I will be so sad/mad if blan end up together. GG has toyed with the Chair relationship for 5 seasons (let’s face it while dair shippers may argue that dair has been set up, less than seven episodes ago blair was professing her feelings for chuck and loving him more and more everyday. Dair’s only been together roughly 4 episodes.) It wouldn’t be fair for Dair to return ILY’s after only 5 or 6 episodes when it took two seasons to get there for Chair. Also, I’m still waiting for the secret to drop that it really was chuck and blair’s baby and that Dan changed the paternity results. He did send in the gg video after all.

50. forevergreen says:

Thanks for the Grimm spoiler! It just keeps getting better and better every week!