Revenge Hot Shots: An Old Flame Is Rekindled, and Daniel Has His Day in Court

As her son Daniel fights for his freedom in the courtroom, Revenge‘s Victoria Grayson will find a specific way to decompress — in the bedroom, by reconnecting with a man from her past (played by Rome‘s James Purefoy).

Per ABC’s official description of the installment, “Victoria’s pawns are caught in the middle of an insidious cover-up and have to pay the ultimate price when Emily discovers the identity of the mysterious man who murdered her father.” Could the killer in question and Queen V’s new old flame be one and the same?

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, Bones, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy, Psych and More!

Elsewhere in the Hamptons, Daniel is standing trial for killing psychopants Tyler, and the gang’s all there to judge support the eldest Grayson offspring, even laying witness to a courtroom re-enactment of the beach murder.

Revenge resumes its addictive freshman run next Wednesday, April 18 at 10/9c.

Tags:

Comments (20)

• Awww Love Emily and Jack, in picture 16

Comment by Lorena – April 9, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that´s the only photo i liked! well and also james purefoy!!

Comment by Patty – April 9, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree! Although Daniel looks pretty cute…but I love Em’s and Jack

Comment by Liz – April 9, 2012 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t remember the last time I watch a new episode of Revenge. It’s like years ago. Are they trying to lose viewers? All these breaks, sigh…

Comment by Leo – April 9, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 22 episodes in a 36 week season, there’s going to be breaks. Get over it.

Comment by chris – April 9, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This.

Comment by Billy Bob – April 9, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But, going for a few weeks break, then give us one new episode, then disappear into a break again. Not really a good thing to do, eh?

Comment by Leo – April 10, 2012 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • THIS

Comment by Michelle – April 10, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • What’s up with the this?!

Comment by Kristen – April 10, 2012 08:40 AM PDT
      • Well – look at Ringer. It was airing almost every week. Then it had one big long break. And then it airs every week again. I know that every Tuesday there will be new Ringer. And I agree with Leo. Revenge and Glee have the same problem. They totally disappeared in winter and spring. And rating will go down and down. I don’t remember when Glee or Revenge aired the last time. It’s like they’ve been on hiatus from November. These are scripted show. It’s not CSI or Castle or Law and Order where there is new unrelated case every week. People are forgetting characters and what they did.

Comment by Kat – April 10, 2012 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, it’s annoying and it harms the show’s viewership WITHOUT A DOUBT. They should have run them together more, held the finale sooner, and moved on with one of their dumb reality shows. Instead they play the ANNOYING game of new one – old one – is it new or isn’t it new this week – back next week – new last week, old this week.

Comment by Kristen – April 10, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss revenge. Damn you abc for this long break

Comment by X – April 9, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Victoria looks so… happy, and… normal. It freaks me out.

Comment by Carla – April 9, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC has especially sucked this year at staggering new episodes this year of most of their shows. Yes, most shows have 22-24 episodes a season. That means repeats, which is okay for established shows. A new show that is struggling to hit its stride or on the bubble of renewal needs to do better. I think they are going to do a recap of previous shows, which is something that Greys Anatomy did in the beginning and I think is a good thing. It gets people caught up and excites them to want to see more. This is a great show and thanks for keeping it current on this site.

Comment by Cindy – April 9, 2012 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Revenge and its been a while. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds over the next few weeks.

Comment by greysfan – April 10, 2012 01:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I heart Daniel. Meh to the rest. Also, I respect a hooker more than Victoria.

Comment by nikki – April 10, 2012 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Daniel AND Victoria and Nolan. I even started to like Fauxmanda. But I don’t like Emily at all, wish they had put a more talented actress in her place…

Comment by yippity – April 10, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t stand Victoria. But I think the actress that plays Emily is incredible. She does horrible things, and I still want her to win. But I think that Nolan and Jack play a really important role in humanizing her. Victoria, on the other hand, has children, and a husband, and apparently lovers a plenty, and I still neither love her nor love to hate her.

Comment by Alice – April 10, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I can’t decide if it’s bad acting or bad writing that makes Victoria’s role so cheesy. She’s the only thing I don’t like about this show (very cheesy), but her role is an important one.

Comment by Kristen – April 10, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the new episode! Victoria plays a perfectly her role so is Emily…Nolan is the best and Jack…OMG when are they gonna get together him and Em’s…counting the days isn’t it tomorrow?

Comment by Kay – April 10, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post