Revenge Hot Shots: An Old Flame Is Rekindled, and Daniel Has His Day in Court

As her son Daniel fights for his freedom in the courtroom, Revenge‘s Victoria Grayson will find a specific way to decompress — in the bedroom, by reconnecting with a man from her past (played by Rome‘s James Purefoy).

Per ABC’s official description of the installment, “Victoria’s pawns are caught in the middle of an insidious cover-up and have to pay the ultimate price when Emily discovers the identity of the mysterious man who murdered her father.” Could the killer in question and Queen V’s new old flame be one and the same?

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, Bones, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy, Psych and More!

Elsewhere in the Hamptons, Daniel is standing trial for killing psychopants Tyler, and the gang’s all there to judge support the eldest Grayson offspring, even laying witness to a courtroom re-enactment of the beach murder.

Revenge resumes its addictive freshman run next Wednesday, April 18 at 10/9c.

TAGS:
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Scoop

1. Lorena says:

Awww Love Emily and Jack, in picture 16

2. Leo says:

I can’t remember the last time I watch a new episode of Revenge. It’s like years ago. Are they trying to lose viewers? All these breaks, sigh…

• chris says:

22 episodes in a 36 week season, there’s going to be breaks. Get over it.

• Billy Bob says:

This.

• Leo says:

But, going for a few weeks break, then give us one new episode, then disappear into a break again. Not really a good thing to do, eh?

• Kat says:

Well – look at Ringer. It was airing almost every week. Then it had one big long break. And then it airs every week again. I know that every Tuesday there will be new Ringer. And I agree with Leo. Revenge and Glee have the same problem. They totally disappeared in winter and spring. And rating will go down and down. I don’t remember when Glee or Revenge aired the last time. It’s like they’ve been on hiatus from November. These are scripted show. It’s not CSI or Castle or Law and Order where there is new unrelated case every week. People are forgetting characters and what they did.

• Kristen says:

No, it’s annoying and it harms the show’s viewership WITHOUT A DOUBT. They should have run them together more, held the finale sooner, and moved on with one of their dumb reality shows. Instead they play the ANNOYING game of new one – old one – is it new or isn’t it new this week – back next week – new last week, old this week.

3. X says:

I miss revenge. Damn you abc for this long break

4. Carla says:

Victoria looks so… happy, and… normal. It freaks me out.

5. Cindy says:

ABC has especially sucked this year at staggering new episodes this year of most of their shows. Yes, most shows have 22-24 episodes a season. That means repeats, which is okay for established shows. A new show that is struggling to hit its stride or on the bubble of renewal needs to do better. I think they are going to do a recap of previous shows, which is something that Greys Anatomy did in the beginning and I think is a good thing. It gets people caught up and excites them to want to see more. This is a great show and thanks for keeping it current on this site.

6. greysfan says:

Love Revenge and its been a while. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds over the next few weeks.

7. nikki says:

I heart Daniel. Meh to the rest. Also, I respect a hooker more than Victoria.

• yippity says:

I love Daniel AND Victoria and Nolan. I even started to like Fauxmanda. But I don’t like Emily at all, wish they had put a more talented actress in her place…

• Alice says:

I can’t stand Victoria. But I think the actress that plays Emily is incredible. She does horrible things, and I still want her to win. But I think that Nolan and Jack play a really important role in humanizing her. Victoria, on the other hand, has children, and a husband, and apparently lovers a plenty, and I still neither love her nor love to hate her.

• Kristen says:

I can’t decide if it’s bad acting or bad writing that makes Victoria’s role so cheesy. She’s the only thing I don’t like about this show (very cheesy), but her role is an important one.

8. Kay says:

Can’t wait for the new episode! Victoria plays a perfectly her role so is Emily…Nolan is the best and Jack…OMG when are they gonna get together him and Em’s…counting the days isn’t it tomorrow?