Exclusive

Unforgettable Exclusive: Elias Koteas to Guest-Star in Season Finale As [Spoiler]!

Film vet and Combat Hospital alum Elias Koteas will guest-star in the season finale of CBS’ Unforgettable as a man whom Carrie Wells comes to believe killed her sister all those years ago, TVLine has learned exclusively.

As viewers of the freshman drama know, Carrie (played by Poppy Montgomery) saw a man in the woods the day of Rachel’s murder but has never been able remember his face — ironic for someone otherwise boasting a super-memory.

Poppy Montgomery Hails Her Unforgettable New Foil and ‘Cool’ Season Finale

But as Carrie follows clues to be laid by the mysterious Walter Morgan (played by James Urbaniak) in the weeks to come, she will be pointed to Koteas’ character: Sam Rhodes, a onetime Syracuse cop who left the force 27 years ago.

Fueling Carrie’s suspicion of Rhodes is the fact that circumstantial evidence links him to the recent murder of a 14-year-old Syracuse girl. Because of the similarities between that killing and Rachel’s, Carrie travels to Solvay Syracuse to confront the former lawman.

Koteas, whose film credits include The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Thin Red Line and Crash, most recently appeared on TV in the ABC summer series Combat Hospital and FX’s Lights Out.

Unforgettable, which was not among CBS’ initial batch of early renewals for the 2012-13 TV season, airs its season finale on Tuesday, May 8.

1. Sarah says:

This is gonna be good, I can’t wait! This show is so underrated! Love Poppy Montgomery, Jane Curtin and Kevin Rankin!

2. Josh says:

You took the words out of my mouth CBS needs to renew this awesome show!!

3. Michael Sacal says:

“Koteas, whose film credits include The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Thin Red Line and Crash”

He’ll always be Kasey Jones to me…

4. Ellen Peck says:

This compelling drama has strong characters and supporting cast. Plot lines and development of back story has been excellent. Addition of Jane Curtin has also been great

5. Ellen Peck says:

Keep the show

6. Carrie says:

I really love this show. Jane Curtan has really just made
    It better. I so hope it is going to have many more seasons.

7. Alison says:

They just have to renew Unforgettable I hope they kn how many hearts they will be breaking if they cancel this show of Epicness Poppy is truely Unforgettable they just have to renew this series becuz they are just going to make other shows on CBS and not everyone will watch them if they are in Unforgettable’s timeslot

8. Greg says:

Yawn. Just cancel this show already.

9. Kris Brandon says:

This show needs to be renewed. I have watched almost all of the reruns of “Without A Trace” and I have missed seeing Poppy in anything since then. Please bring it back! I agree that it is great with Jane Curtain :)

10. Kathleen Kane says:

Please renew this show. I watch very few shows on TV. But I love this one. The cast is amazing and the plots are great.

11. Bill says:

Great show,I recourd it when I’m not home and when the other showes run over time slot’s I catch it online. I was a little leary obout Jane Curtain, but I must say she has added a lot to the show and the cast. KEEP IT! Is my vote.

12. Chris Thompson says:

Renew Unforgettable. One of the better shows on tv.

13. Savannah says:

My favorite show on TV. I never miss it and I record it every week!!!! RENEW THIS SHOW PLEASE!!! Love Poppy!