Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, House, Spartacus, The Mentalist, Castle, Vampire Diaries and More!

Get More: Exclusive, Spoilers

Glee, House, Mentalist SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Will Rachel and Finn end up together on Glee? Please, I really need this answer! —Anna
Ausiello: Here’s what I can tell you about those two lovebirds: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale. Satisfying and unexpected. You do the math.

Question: Tell us something about Cooper Anderson! We are so excited to see Matt Bomer on Glee! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Would you rather I show you? Check out this just-released promo (featuring Bomer busting some hilarious moves) for the show’s April 10 return.

Question: I don’t have a major credit card or any of that, but I do have an idea for the House season finale. If they are planning on bringing Cameron back, I think that she should return with Chase’s kid. —Nicole
Ausiello: That’s a terrible idea. Absolutely awful. But for $500 cash (unmarked bills, preferred!) I’ll pass it on to the producers.

Question: Any news on what the “C” in House‘s ominous-sounding “C-Word” episode stands for? —Marissa
Ausiello: Series creator David Shore hints that the title of the episode “could have multiple meanings,” adding that the Hugh Laurie-directed hour is “very House-Wilson centric. House really isn’t involved [with] the patient. House and Wilson are off doing their own thing, which is great to have Hugh directing that because [it means] he’s not in every single scene so that makes it a little easier.”

Question: The last Grimm was amazing — have any good scoop about what’s coming up? —Stacie
Ausiello: The just-renewed rookie drama is back this Friday with an episode that marks the return of the elusive, persistent Hexenbeast (played by Claire Coffee), as well as the introduction of a new recurring character named Rosalee (Bree Turner), a Fuschbau (fox-like creature) who poses a threat to Nick by forming a close relationship with someone in his inner circle. Elsewhere, Monroe continues helping Nick by going undercover to a Wesen crack den! (Apparently the Grimm world isn’t immune to drug problems either.)

Question: Do you have any scoop on the Spartacus: Vengeance finale airing this Friday? —Evan
Ausiello: Something happens in the final 10 minutes that is so shocking, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence or something. But it wasn’t. Elsewhere, Doctore’s eye scar is nasty.

Question: Got any more scoop on who Jane will be hooking up with in The Mentalist season finale?! Is it anyone currently on the show, or someone new? —Colonelz
Ausiello: Someone new and, as of this writing, still not cast. The character, named, ahem, Lorelai, is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress who is described as a bimbo with a heart of gold — minus the bimbo part. She actually possesses great intelligence and depth, and Jane quickly becomes smitten. So much so that Lorelai is scheduled to appear in the finale and return for at least five episodes next season. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Anything new about Californication Season 6? I’m starving for spoilers! —Maria
Ausiello: Yes. This season, Hank’s going to get Smash‘d. That is, a storyline in which his novel gets turned into a Broadway musical might make the Showtime series briefly resemble the NBC series. However, instead of real “theatre types” hanging around, we’ll get aging rocker Atticus Fetch, who’s been hired to write the tunes, and Faith, his good girl-gone-bad muse. It’s a shame Russell Brand and Katy Perry broke up when they did — these parts woulda been perfect for them!

Question: Any scoop on Gossip Girl? —Thais
Ausiello: There’s a **e**u* on the horizon.

Question: I probably check TVLine about 10 times a day (It goes Gmail, Facebook, then TVLine) and think you are super-great. I was hoping you might know something about my super-guilty pleasure, Make it or Break It. Are Emily and Sasha gone for good? —Jenna
Ausiello: Let’s start with Sasha. While Monday’s premiere sure made it seem like the girls’ Rock coach (played by Neil Jackson) had been permanently replaced, Josie Loren, who plays Kaylie, tells TVLine that Sasha will be back “in the last two” episodes of the season. A return appearance from Emily, however, is off the table — for the moment, at least. “They were trying to get her back… but her schedule wasn’t fitting,” explains Loren, who adds, “[But] if we get picked up for the second half of Season 3, it’d be great” to have her back. Side note: You check your email before TVLine, Jenna? Really?

Question: Any Castle scoop? —Tamar
Ausiello: Someone we haven’t seen all season will be back during May sweeps.

Question: Any news if Castle and Beckett will become Caskett in the season finale? —Cat
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. We ran into Castle co-star Jon Huertas (Esposito) over the weekend at the 26th annual Genesis Awards and here’s what he had to say about the season-ender: “I think the audience is going to be surprised about what happens between Castle and Beckett. More surprised than they ever have been.” Interesting. One might even say veddy interesting.

Question: Going through withdrawal for American Horror Story. Got anything on when it comes back and where it will be set? Missing my spooky show. And I’m bored. —Stephanie Ausiello: I can tell you where it won’t be set — inside a prison. That was the newest rumor making the rounds, but an AHS insider maintains that Season 2 will not be pokey-centric. Meanwhile, remember the Angelina Jolie-esque character the show is casting to do battle with Jessica Lange? Rumor has it producers are casting a very wide net for the role (500 actresses seen and counting!), and it may eventually go to an unknown.

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries‘ decade dance on April 26? —Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

Question: I’d like to have a spoiler for the next episode of Spoiler Alert! —@troyenne
Ausiello: OMG! Spoiler Alert! made Ask Ausiello! Our little web series has truly arrived! Unfortunately, I have a strict no-spoiler policy when it comes to shows I produce, so I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Question: Please tell me The Good Wife isn’t going to rob us of that Alicia-Jackie smackdown. Couldn’t believe Sunday’s episode ended in mid-scene! — Chloe
Ausiello: I’m pretty sure the next new episode — which, BTW, doesn’t air until April 15 (ugh) — brings us back to the scene of the impending showdown, the beauty parlor. I haven’t been this excited about a fight since Alexis and Krystle’s legendary lily pond melee some three decades ago. No pressure though, Mr. and Mrs. King!

Question: When will we find out who will be running against Peter for governor on The Good Wife? —Scott
Ausiello: That’s also in the next episode. (Hint: It will probably only happen if the guest star’s pilot doesn’t get picked up.)

Question: Community obsessive here looking for something — anything — on my Greendale pals. —Jenny
Ausiello: It’s a ways off, but the Law & Order-themed “Basic Lupine Urology” episode, set to air in late April, is very much worth the wait, according to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “From appropriating the veteran crime drama’s camera work, opening credits and music, to Britta get Doink!-Doink!ed mid-babble, it — at its best points — rivals the original “Modern Warfare” at evoking source material,” Matt raved to me during our daily 3 pm Red Bull run. “And the casting of Michael Ironside as a Colonel Jessup-like military blowhard? That’s just gravy.”

Question: Anything on Sunday’s Shameless finale? —Troy
Ausiello: Four things, in fact: Look for a twist in Ian’s hook-up drama, two departures, a major confession of love and a surprisingly mellow final scene. [Editor's Note: That technically adds up to five, Aus.] [Author's response: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.]

Question: If Jason Ritter’s NBC pilot, County, gets picked up, what does it mean for Mark and Sarah on Parenthood? I have a bad feeling someone’s heart is going to get broken. —Marina
Ausiello: Not necessarily. Ritter (who was also at the aforementioned Genesis Awards on Saturday) assured us that he’ll “have to do a balancing act between shows.” It helps, as he pointed out, that both P’hood and County are “ensemble shows” that also happen to be owned by NBC Universal and produced by Jason Katims. “They would make it work,” he maintained. “It’s not going to be that Sarah gets a phone call about some fiery crash or something like that.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

Comments (305)

• Seriously, no question on Quinn and the aftermath? Disappointed not an answer on it.

Comment by Cindy – March 27, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • watch the preview for new episode she is clearly sitting next to artie when Matt Bomer is teach them

Comment by ggny – March 27, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’d think they would do a better job of cutting the promos so the answer to whether she lives or not wouldn’t be SO obvious…it’s the only thing that’s made the show interesting between episodes in a while!

Comment by Leah – March 28, 2012 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Preview does not work for me. “This is a Private Video”. Just me???

Comment by Anne – March 30, 2012 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nope, I got the same thing

Comment by Lisa – April 3, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Extreme bigotry toward “Quinn” – mostly be the writers of the show.

Comment by rubytu – March 27, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • cause she is beige. she blends into the background.

Comment by Frank – March 27, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There is nothing about Diana Agron that ‘blends into the background’.

Comment by Tarc – March 27, 2012 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes Dianna Agron is pretty BUT Quinn has no personality. She’s simply not interesting and when she tries to be interesting (ie. her stay in crazy town for much of Season 3) she just becomes infuriating. Quinn really switches between being boring and horrible, making her just an all around terrible character. I have nothing but love for Dianna but Quinn is a mess.

Comment by dude – March 28, 2012 09:58 AM PDT
        • just bigotry against pretty girls, you know she must be mean or evil and need to be taught a lesson! That’s the way pretty girls are, didn’t you know? such bigotry.

Comment by rubytu – March 28, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please don’t tell me Dan and Blair are breaking up already.

Comment by Monica – March 27, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Could be Nate & real Charlie.

Comment by dee123 – March 28, 2012 01:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No… Nate and Lola are cute!!!!

Comment by Mary – March 29, 2012 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ausiello already said that she survives and there are already pictures of her in the set after the accident. What else do you need to know?
      Seriously people you think that just because a lame Cliffhanger (that would probably be resolved in 10 minutes and never brought up again…this is glee after all) the whole show needs to stop and focus on Quinn Forever or something?

Comment by Matt – March 27, 2012 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry, but I’m really confused how any regular viewer of Glee could think that Quinn would be anything but alive and well. I mean, what show do people think they are watching? Everyone complains about how sanitized and after-school special the show has become, and then actually expects they’d kill off a main character? Come on, this is Glee!

Comment by Em – March 28, 2012 01:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Someone put a photo of her in the wheelchair on the net just a few days after ‘On My Way’ aired, so there is no need to ask what happened to Quinn.

Comment by Marco – March 28, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I simply cannot understand why after all that happened in the last ep, such as Quinn’s accident we have another guest star and yet more songs from Blaine. I got hooked on the pilot because of the dreams of the leading protagonists: Rachel and her broadway dreams and Finn who dreamed of leaving Lima. Ok the writers have done a number on his character – on purpose in my view just as they have with Quinn – by making him the whipping boy for two coming out stories and made it look like he might stop Rachel reaching hers but I still want to see the resolution. The pilot had ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ and that is what I will do and try and dismiss hurtful things like ‘kill off Finn’…

Comment by Sarah – March 29, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We don’t care about Finchel!! WE WANT KLAINE!!!

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, we don’t :)

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really,?? go into tumblr and read and watch what people want. SICK OF FINCHEL, EVERYBODY!!!

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lol no, you just follow the Klaine blogs. I’m kinda tired of Finchel too, but Klaine is even worse.

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Suck it KLAINE RULES!!! Finchel is just the safe option of FOX. People HATE the doble standar on Glee… KLAINE AND BRITTANA. Sick of Finchel…

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 05:55 PM PDT
          • Here we go again…. How old are you?

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 05:58 PM PDT
          • Oh and double standards? Glee is one of the most LBGT friendly TV shows. I’m gay too, but you won’t hear me whining about double standards.

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 05:59 PM PDT
          • I really would like some Klaine and Brittana news
            get some queer representation up in here.

Comment by katie – March 27, 2012 06:03 PM PDT
      • I believe the general audience has more mass appeal for Finchel than those who speak of their favorites on tumblr. The general audience doesn’t peruse through tumblr to read hateful comments about characters/actors or a show. They are not biased in the least just want to watch a show like Glee to be entertained. Many not all on tumblr have agendas and biases to rant even to the point of public criticism of the actors. I have no desire to associate with delusional and disrespectful persons who exhibit poor character and out right defamation of character to the creators of Glee or any other show. Glee’s fandom has turned to public voice to 1) share positive comments and enjoyment of the show. 2)spew rancid and rabid banter just to be hateful because their chosen favorites of the show are not focused to their liking. The creators of Glee have written the different seasons eoisodes with a purpose to be filled. I choose to watch the show to be entertained not to sit and fester resentments on other characters or actors as if this show was real life. It is a shame people get so carried away with a fictional show and its characters created just for our entertainment.

Comment by yep – March 27, 2012 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just want Brittana, Klaine, Tike, and a whole lot less Finchel.

Comment by J – March 27, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Finchel can kiss 1976491 times in ONE episode, but Klaine and Brittana just ONE in every season… that’s doble standards!!!

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s all you care about? Kissing?! Girl, this show is made by a gay man. Believe me he likes same-sex couples just as much as different sex couples. If you want to see 2 gay guys making love, you should just watch Brokeback Mountain.

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • YES, I want kisses, I want that they act like a real couple. WE ALL WANT KLAINE KISSES. And YES, most of the Glee fandom is sick of Finchel, and the LGBT community is sick of the doble standars too!

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 06:10 PM PDT
          • I’m in the LGBT community and i’m not sick of non-existing double standrads.

Comment by Wouter – March 27, 2012 06:13 PM PDT
        • God they were trying to show Finn and Rachel as being serious. get over it.

Comment by Don – March 27, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So why not just ask for more couple stuff for them instead of saying no one wanst Finn/Rachel.

It isn’t the couple fault the writers don’t write you fave that way or maybe the actors aren’t doing the little PDA things.

Comment by the fandom – March 27, 2012 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • People might take you a little more seriously when you learn how to actually spell the word “double” In the phrase double standard. I’m just saying.

Comment by Debra – March 27, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just want people to stop using these hideous mash-up names for relationships. Ugh, its at its worst when you see 4 in a row like this.

Comment by Ben – March 27, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. No we don’t.

Comment by Crissy – March 27, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We may not… I do though.

Comment by eloise – March 27, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nah, we really don”t.

Comment by Sasha – March 27, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Klaine has Blaine so no thanks.

Comment by Lommy – March 27, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Again stop putting world in my mouth when you give an opinion is your opinion not the entire world, I’m not tired of Finchel I actually like them, I just to like Klaine but I’m tire of them.

Comment by andre – March 27, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • To each their own, I feel like Finchel is like Ross and Rachel. Very up and down. But some people like that so…

Comment by fredderiick – March 27, 2012 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you, but no.

Comment by Remy – March 27, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I vant klaine.

Comment by katie – March 27, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine is boring and but the Finchel storyline has been silly.

Comment by Hola – March 27, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Klaine over Finchel. Every. Time.

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So boring over weak storyline

Comment by we – March 27, 2012 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think they’re boring. *shrugs*

Why do story lines have to focus on pairings anyway? Can’t they just be together and focus on them doing other things at the same time?

Comment by jeet – March 27, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope. Klaine is DEAD. Bring on SeBlaine in Season 4!!!!!!

Comment by gorram – March 27, 2012 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes we do want Klaine!

Comment by HouseObssessedAgain – April 2, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl – There is a breakup on the horizon

bah. Thanks GG…I like Dan and Blair. You jerks.

Comment by MariaPompeo – March 27, 2012 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t forget about Nate and Lola :)

Comment by Sara – March 27, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It could be also be the official divorce for Blair and Louis. We already know they’re not really a couple but it wouldn’t really surprise me if Ausiello teased it as a “break up.”

Comment by 8daysmeg – March 27, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What a cop out, it does sound like predictable Gossip Girl.

Comment by Anonymous – March 27, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG if they breakup Dan and Blair i will be sooooo sad. I’m still holding out hope that the writers will see the light and make them end game

Comment by rgalvshpbks – March 27, 2012 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thinks Blair/Louise or Nate/Lola, they woudnt break up Dan and Blair…a lotta ppl love them :) Dair FTW

Comment by Cala – March 28, 2012 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Breaking up the stinktastic Dan/Blair “pairing” would make my year!

Comment by Kelly – March 28, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agreed, haven’t watched GG after the whole God/wedding story line and I was sick of Dan’s puppy dog eyes back then… Can’t even imagine how horrible the two of them are together.

Comment by Ana – March 28, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Then stop watching the show and drop it.

Is Chuck going to punch Blair’s face this time? He came close to it last year.

Comment by Anonymous – March 28, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why you always answer Finchel questions!! Nobody cares, we’re so sick of Finchel already!!!

Comment by Bianca – March 27, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not sick of Finchel and I care.

Comment by andre – March 27, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think if people stuck to “I” and “we” things might be better.

Comment by J – March 27, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • obviously someone cares becasue they wrote in..

Comment by Jim – March 27, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is it ok if i request one last piece of one tree hill scoop here? pleaaaaaaaase ausiello, please!

Comment by Nathália Campos (@natcfc) – March 27, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a *PRE-NUP* on the horizon?

Comment by Ella – March 27, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first thought too. I prefer the previous guess of breakup though. If they breakup Dan & Blair maybe GG will be watchable again.

Comment by Pash – March 27, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You mean more of Blair’s whiny, pathetic, repetitive contrived drama is watchable?

Comment by Anonymous – March 27, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • With Dan Anonymous? Then yes. Blair is unrecognizable this season. The writing is horrendous, and none of the story lines make sense. But, I’m sure you or someone else will twist my comment around to support your “ship” like you always do. ;)

Comment by lolo – March 27, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well, seeing as how you’re already twisting my words…

What you’ve twisted by taking my words completely out of context pretty much describes all of Gossip Girl and its’ terrible writing, except I don’t use petty, immature shipping reasons like you’re apparently doing.

Blair was already unrecognizable for the past 2-3 or so seasons. Blair used to have a life instead of being a clingy, needy, pathetic, weak-willed person. The same applies with all of the other characters too and you can tell the actors don’t like the show anymore either.

Comment by Anonymous – March 27, 2012 07:25 PM PDT
    • I like that way better than the break-up that popped into my head …. kind of like duck/rabbit a la HIMYM

Comment by Di – March 27, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lorelaI…wtf..

Comment by mara – March 27, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had a feeling that Lorelai was going to be the girl in the finale. I’m just glad it wasn’t Darcy or Erica, now I don’t have to dread it so much.

Still not sure if I like the whole Vegas cocktail waitress thing though, I’m worried she’s going to steal focus on the show. I mean the whole Rigsby/Sarah storyline is pretty dull. How is a cocktail waitress in another state going to make sense? But I’ll have to see where they go with this I guess.

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – March 27, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GG breakup on the horizon?

Comment by rubytu – March 27, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know about who should play Jane’s love interest, I just want to know who he shoots!

Comment by webuiltthepyramids – March 27, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same for me… I want to know who he shoots and i don’t care about” Lorelai” but I hope Lisbon will not disappear because of her…

Comment by stell – March 28, 2012 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope Lisbon’s time doesn’t get cut because of Lorelei, either. I have nothing against this girl if used properly for the story, but Lisbon is awesome. Love her.

Comment by @ stell – March 28, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel? Satisfying AND unexpected? Well it to me that equals breaking up forever.

Comment by J – March 27, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To everyone but Finchel fans that mean Rachel goes off to NY without Finn.

Comment by Mary – March 27, 2012 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree with this. I honestly can’t believe some people even like this couple! The only way they’ll have anyone tuning in for season 4 is breaking the up.

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I highly doubt that Rachel is going to NY, while Finn goes to LA, cause it was established months ago that Lea and Cory are staying on the show in some capacity next season, and it is very unlikely the show will take place in three different states!

Comment by Nora – March 28, 2012 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m kind of a ‘one true love’ kind of person, so for me it has to be Blair and Chuck, House and Cuddy, Rachel and Finn.

Comment by rubytu – March 27, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no wonder a chair shipper would ship finchel. love those toxic relationship. when will finn sell rachel for a hotel?

Comment by finchelfornever – March 27, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would, but it’s way too idealistic for me, when a relationship becomes so toxic and damaging, it’s just not worth it anymore, especially if it completely ruins the characters.

Comment by Anonymous – March 27, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • :) I agree wtih rubytu

Comment by Gina – March 29, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the Gossip Girl break up Lily and Rufus? Word on the street is he hasn’t been around filming while Dan and Blair are going strong.

Comment by charlottem2 – March 27, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe it’s Nate and Lola, I heard Serena is trying to make her her new ‘project’ in a spoiler, this could annoy her as she’s already annoyed with their UES dysfunctional ways.

Comment by Anonymous – March 27, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it Jim Beckett?

Comment by sofia – March 27, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wow that would be awesome! I really want to see Castle interact with him.

Comment by Mari – March 27, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like that, but we have seen him this season.

Comment by NarnianCastle96 – March 27, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps Castle’s ex, Gina? Or maybe Alexis’s ex, Ashley?

Comment by zaza – March 27, 2012 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, yeah, that would be good. I thought it might be 3XK? x

Comment by Hayley Coulson – March 28, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ooh, this please!

Comment by DL – March 28, 2012 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was thinking the same. Didn’t the promise to bring him back?

Comment by a. – March 28, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jim Beckett or 3XK would be great for the show – not that I don’t like Beckett’s Mom’s case, I just wish it would start to wrap up soonish. Ooh! Or the sniper’s true identity

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale” – Married and pregnant seems legit.

Comment by Jarrod – March 27, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Talk about cringe-worthy…

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Indeed. Imagine all of those tadpoles swimming around. Ugh. Rachael having kids makes me want to believe in hell.

Comment by Jarrod – March 27, 2012 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How would marriage be unexpected when they’ve already planned to get married? Marriage would logically be the most expected thing when a couple gets engaged.

Comment by Marie – March 28, 2012 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a firm Delena shipper this spoiler does not make me happy @ all! But I’m excited to meet Lorelai

Comment by fifi – March 27, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was convinced that it would be Delena dancing at the Decade Dance! It’s kind of Damon’s thing to be dancing, and Stefan is a stick in the mud when it comes to dancing (and everything else). Though, the way Elena has been treating Damon, she doesn’t deserve any of his dancing skillz. I just really can’t stand Stefan and Elena having awkward, contrived “moments” together. Are we really supposed to buy that they are still in love?

Comment by Em – March 27, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen! I can’t stand Stefan as it is, but when Elena and he are together, I just want to slap Elena for pining over this idiot! You’re right- she doesn’t deserve Damon’s dancing prowess! Let her shimmy with stick in the mud Stefan!

Comment by Susy – March 28, 2012 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely agree! I’m not a happy camper either!

Comment by Susy – March 28, 2012 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For The Good Wife, I’m guessing it’s Matthew Perry’s character who might run against Peter for Governor, if his pilot doesn’t get picked up.

Comment by Shell – March 27, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aa! I said this downthread. I missed your comment — that’s exactly what I thought too! So glad someone else had this thought!

Comment by Holly – March 27, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yup, thought the same thing.

Comment by Cathy – March 27, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for making it clear for those who don’t want to be surprised.

Comment by kelly – March 27, 2012 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re reading a spoiler discussion board on a spoiler article. Seriously?

Comment by Diva – March 28, 2012 04:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maybe Kelly is one of those people who take no personal responsibility for anything they do. It’s always the fault of someone else.

Comment by Paula – March 29, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community’s L&O episode is going to be a masterpiece! Can’t wait for April 26th

Comment by Amy – March 27, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m flailing like a Muppet! It’s going to be hilarious.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh my gosh! ME TOO!! If they are comparing it to “Modern Warfare” I’m pretty sure its going to be amazing.

Comment by Temi – March 27, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I actually love Law & Order, and I adore Community, so I am SO EXCITED about this episode that I feel it justifies the use of caps. I cannot wait!!

Comment by whyohwhy – March 28, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! I’m so excited about it. Rivaling “Modern Warfare”? Oooh. That sounds promising :D!
      *Finally happy to read a comment that isn’t dealing with some ridiculous shipper war or what characters are getting too much or too little attention*

Comment by Angela – March 27, 2012 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ha! I was thinking exactly the same thing. (re: your starred comment)

Comment by whyohwhy – March 28, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I broke up with Glee earlier this season, but we might get back together for a one night stand when Matt Bomer guest stars…

Comment by Alex – March 27, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Child, it will be worth it if we get more of those sexy moves from Bomer.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha.Good one.

Comment by Nae – March 28, 2012 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Matt Bomer could make this a crazy fling again!

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course the Grimm creatures have drug problems. This is Portland we’re talking about hahaha

Comment by This – March 27, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Matt Bomer, but his appearance and Blaine’s entire existence is unnecessary. At least Bomer is actually talented, though. More than what can be said about Bomer.

Comment by Remy – March 27, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *More than what can be said about Criss.

Comment by Remy – March 27, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Darren is talented.
        Awesome screen presence and good voice, not a bad dancer, easy on the eyes.
        Maybe he’s not all the way there with the dramatic scenes, but there’s definitely something there to work with.

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Freudian slip, huh? ;) It’s okay Remy, we’ll get the kids singing on a rollercoaster!

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Darren’s totally ruining Gotye. Could they have layered his voice any more? Jesus.

Comment by Babs – March 27, 2012 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The original has those exact same layers.

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Darren doesn’t have the vocal prowess of Kimbra, whose voice is layered even more in the original than Darren’s is. Truth is that all the Glee songs are overprocessed.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wish there was a sarcasm symbol, in case you didn’t notice that in the first sentence.

Comment by Disco – March 27, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He doesn’t have the vocal prowess of Kimbra even with the layers. Good try.

Comment by Beth – March 27, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But the point is that in that one specific song, her vocals are so heavily layered, it could be literally anyone singing. This is not a slight on Kimbra but more the nature of the song and how the Glee music producer use autotune to mimic the sound of the original track.

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Anyway, is he even singing Kimbra’s part? What about the guy part?

Comment by jeet – March 27, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is the episode after Quinn’s accident so Blaine-heavy? In the words of Figgins: “Nobody cares!”

Comment by Samwise – March 27, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dianna is such a bad actress they probably don’t want people seeing her trying to act in the promo.

Comment by Kilty – March 27, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But Darren’s in the promo, so that can’t be it.

Comment by Beth – March 27, 2012 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I saw… the thing he was doing with his hips with Britt and Mike. yes plz.

Comment by korma – March 27, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quinn is a crazy b

I like when she’s sane and getting into Yale telling Rachel to leave Finn.

This whole car crash thing is waaaay jumping the shark

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don´t care about Quinn. Not every person that watches Glee is obsessed with Quinn (or-the-non-actually-a-real-couple-and-also-not-beliable-as-a-friendship Faberry for that matter).
      For a show that tries to preach about tolerance, its fandom is totally hateful.

Comment by Kira – March 27, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hear! Hear! Thank you. The Glee fandom has gone totally off center to the point of ridiculous. I’m not a Quinn fan but I care about her character. She is the tragedy always waiting to happen and never comes out of a never-ending turmoil. She was intriguing season 1 but endured character transformation to show her inner turmoil due to her issues season 1. She just recently came out of her crazy to find inner peace for the first time just to get into another tragedy. But for the fandom to turn on its own show’s characters and creators is just sad and immature IMO. The show started with the premise of tolerance, sense of self, perseverance, respect and love of self and others. All of which this show’s fandom has abandoned. My opinion only. But I do believe I am right. I once was a happy fan to share words with fellow Gleeks but it now has become nothing but various forums where people who hate will have their venue.

Comment by yep – March 27, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It doesn’t matter if you care or don’t care about Quinn. Narratively, it’s simply moronic to have a cliffhanger that involves one of the central characters and then to lead into an episode with a prop character and his prop brother.

Comment by Beth – March 27, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s glee. Everything is narratively moronic.

Comment by Jeet – March 27, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • 90% of the time, it feels like it was written by a hyperactive 4 year-old on Ritalin. I’m just praying they do Quinn’s storyline justice (à la Season 1 pregnancy).

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:31 PM PDT
      • I was just going to say the same thing. I’ve been reading all of these posts and thinking why are people hating on all the different couples. It’s not as if they affect each other in any way. I mean if Finn and Rachel are together that doesn’t mean that the other couples can’t be together and vice versa. I mean wow the fans of glee are mean to each other and you’re couples are all together. Blaine and Kurt=Together, Santana and Brittany=Together, Finn and Rachel=Together and the best part is that they’re all together at the same time. Calm down people your couples aren’t breaking up. Oh and I think that one of the main reasons why they’re focusing on Finn and Rachel’s relationship is because they’re the only couple that has both of them graduating this year. I think that every other couple has one junior in it.

Comment by rgalvshpbks – March 27, 2012 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Am I the only one wanting a petition for Figgins to sing? :D

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn dies. Both satisfying and unexpected.

Comment by someonewithtaste – March 27, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more!

Comment by BW – March 27, 2012 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG!! This would be the best thing Glee has ever done!!

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I’m so excited for The Mentalist, can’t wait for the finale.. and I even started counting for September!

Comment by HG – March 27, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no! two departures in Shameless finale, please tell me they aren’t going to follow the British version and have Fiona leave with Steve! i love Fiona, i dont want her to leave the show.

Comment by Jake – March 27, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think any of the Gallaghers are going anywhere, but I’m worried it may be Sheila and Jodi :( I can’t loose my Sheils, she’s my fav character! but her daughter on the other hand… PARTY AT MY HOUSE IF KAREN LEAVES!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Guilhermo – March 27, 2012 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If Karen leaves, I swear I’ll be so happy I’ll host an orgy at my place.
        I just hope it is none of the Gallaghers, nore Steve, I wouldn’t handle it.

Comment by Alice – March 28, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ian can’t go too… but i think this plot will be your leave… he has a rich old man in your pocket… If Sheils be happy with Jodi, I will be very happy!

Comment by Lucas Shinoda – March 31, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder who sends in these Finchel questions, because seriously, NO ONE likes them. *reads through comments*. Yup.

Comment by katie – March 27, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m not going to survive Castle season finale. Just saying.

Comment by Mari – March 27, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From what I’ve heard, I agree.

Comment by maniac_maniac19 – March 27, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show is already killing me in more ways then I can count and I love it! If Bones had been more like this I’d probably actually still give a damn. I was thinking Beckett’s motorcycle ex-boyfriend but I like the idea that it might be Rick’s dad.

Comment by Jennifer – March 27, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SO want to find out about Castle’s Dad (but knowing the writers, that won’t happen til next season, right at the end at the absolute earliest).

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only way I will ever find finchel satisfying is if Rachel dumps Finn, goes to New York and never looks back.

Comment by lauren – March 27, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine doing Gotye makes me very very happy!

Comment by Gwen Robinson – March 27, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only thing people like less than Finchel is Blaine singing.

Comment by Mark – March 27, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Blaine’s voice… er my opinion obviously.

Comment by holla – March 27, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t like Blaine’s singing, but I hate Finchel more!! hahahaha

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Darren’s voice is like a Hug in a Mug Cup-a-Soup. He can sing to me whenever.

Agreed on Finchel… although I’m kind of warming up to them a bit more after the Valentines episode where they fought over Finn trying to poop in Rachel’s bathroom.

Comment by holla – March 27, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer has permanent rape-eyes. Why?
    It’s creeping me out.

Comment by eerk – March 27, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now this is a good AA!

Comment by Che – March 27, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so finn dies? and rachel doesnt give a damn? that would be satisfying and unexpected.

Comment by tex – March 27, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t particularly care what she does in the finale, but if the producers of House don’t even try to get Jennifer Morrison back for it, that’s a slap in the face to longtime fans of the show. She’s one of the actors who helped make that show a success and deserves an opportunity to be part of the finale. I really hope we hear something more about this soon. =(

Comment by Heather – March 27, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Slap in the face? Hardly, as a longtime fan myself, I’d rather they didn’t bring her back. I assume the show will try but in moving forward why keep going back? I am so tired of shows doing this it starts to take away from the show itself. I’ve seen this mess up series finales.

Comment by Jennifer – March 27, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s just your opinion, other people want her back.

Comment by @ jennifer – March 29, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Genuinely believe Jane & Lisbon are endgame on The Mentalist so I’m not too concerned about Lorelai, however, having some non-CBI character show up in at least 6 episodes seems like a big shift in focus. How are they going to shoehorn her into the plots? At least Summer is a reformed-hooker turned informant; what will this cocktail waitress’ deal be, is she going to help with cases too?
    Moreover, Summer is already street-smart/savvy; does the show really need another deceptively intelligent lady with sordid employment?

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 27, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sincerely hope Jane/Lisbon are endgame. I just don’t see how it could be anyone else (for either of them but especially Jane). Not thrilled with Lorelai but I’ll see how it plays out. My only concern is Lisbon getting sidelined because of her. That is unacceptable to me. That being said, as long as Jane/Lisbon continue to share cute moments together I’ll (hopefully) be able to tolerate Lorelai.

Comment by allegradante – March 27, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “My only concern is Lisbon getting sidelined because of her.” Unfortunately, I think you’re probably onto something. Already Lisbon is getting the shaft–being “dumbed-down” in order to further demonstrate Jane’s brilliance. Never mind that she’s a supervisory federal agent; suddenly she can’t seem to function at work without him (but that’s a whole ‘nother gripe).
        And as a shiny, new plaything, I can see this love interest taking precedence (character-wise), while Lisbon is drained of her humor, wit and spunkiness (they already took her edge and judgement).
        Wow, don’t I sound optimistic? But I guess as long as there are cute Jane/Lisbon moments… though those might be transformed into “look how jealous we can make Lisbon” scenes. :|

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 27, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gotta say, Jane and Lisbon are so cool together. I always enjoy watching them banter, tease, debate, have each others’ back, etc. One of my favorite parts of the series, tbh. But I’m not sure if that’s what TPTB are going to go with. On the one hand, it’s so obvious as a weekly viewer how great they are together and how much they add to the show, but on the other hand I’m not sure TPTB see it or even care about it if they are aware of it. Maybe they just write the awesome Jane/Lisbon on accident? Sort of stumble onto it? I don’t know. I just get that vibe from them that they are unaware of what a great pair they have on their hands and how much more enjoyable they make the series. If that’s the case it seems like such a shame. I’m down for a nice Lisbon arc. She’s a great female character and she’s been a little MIA until the past two episodes and I was starting to miss her.

Comment by Maddie – March 27, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If all the Jane/Lisbon amazingness is a happy coincidence, then TPTB must be some kind of idiot savants. If this perfection isn’t intentional… O.o
          *not my vid, btw

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 27, 2012 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Uh, whoops. Didn’t know the video would actually be displayed; in the past links would just become active (must be the new comment platform). Sorry, hope this isn’t deleted as spam or whatever…

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 27, 2012 09:16 PM PDT
          • Thanks for the vid link. It was a good one. As for it being accidental or ignored, at first I thought they *had* to know how great they were, but when I read comments on occasion from them re: the pair it seems maybe they don’t or that they don’t care because that’s not something they want to do. Maybe I’m wrong. I don’t want to misjudge them. I love the writing on the show and the showrunner, Bruno, himself has written some of the best moments between the two. He captures their playfulness, fun, angst, caring, etc. so well, as evidenced by the second to last aired episode. I watched it and enjoyed them so much I looked up the writer to see who composed it so perfectly, and found out it was BH. I remember thinking the night it aired, ‘*this* is what has been missing in the show lately’. So he writes these great diverse scenes between the two and captures the two so freaking well and I really don’t know if he realizes how good he is at it or how good some of the other writers are at it and how enjoyable it is. No one from the show really acknowledges them. Yeah, I love all the characters, I love the Red John stuff, I want to see Jane’s journey, but also J/L bring so much to the show too that I unabashedly enjoy. I don’t want to make them sound like oblivious people, I don’t think they are. But you can write great stuff and be unaware of it or uncaring about it if you are aware.

Comment by Maddie – March 27, 2012 10:49 PM PDT
    • I find it kind of interesting the first thing they decided before they even picked an actress was that her name is going to be Lorelai. There is a German myth about a siren named Lorelei who lures fishermen to their deaths with her song. If she’s a cocktail waitress in Vegas I’m assuming she’s going to be pretty good-looking… They’ve already gone the route of having a lover turn out to be a bad guy though so maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’m wondering how they are going to work her into the show though, being that she presumably lives in another state. I too hope they don’t take screen time away from Lisbon though… She’s been slighted enough this season!

Comment by shuvee – March 28, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s an interesting theory, shuvee. I sort of hope that’s what they’re doing because it could be really cool if it is.

Comment by Maddie – March 28, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only way I can be satisfied with Finchel is if they break up and never get back together! Seriously worst couple ever.

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha, to find finchel even the least bit appealing I would have to be a 13 year old girl who thinks Finn is the saviour to all mankind, a person who lacks any cognitive function, or someone who really just hates Rachel. Thankfully none of these options are applicable to me.

Comment by alex – March 27, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you 100%! I feel sorry for Finchel fans.

Comment by Ana – March 27, 2012 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gays are evil

Comment by James Firkinzs – March 27, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then I’m evil, MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Comment by Nick – March 28, 2012 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Beckett will end in “VED”?, thanks veddy much! :)

Comment by tahina – March 27, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t get it…? Please help me understand!! Veddy??

Comment by laura – March 27, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting sooo tired of waiting for Caskett… get em together already!!!

Comment by Tom – March 27, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello, any word on SUPERNATURAL’S renewal?? I could really use some good news in that regard…thanks!

Comment by Moe – March 27, 2012 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^^^^^ THIS! Moe, you wonderful specimen of humanity!

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • >: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn
    ~
    Like a breakup and Rachel’s never seen again? That would be quite satisfying to me.

Comment by Carmichael – March 27, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There will be nothing “satisfying” about Finchel unless Rachel and Finn break up and she leaves Ohio to fulfill her dreams, as she should.

Comment by TV – March 27, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so hoping for some Stefan and Elena closeness in the upcoming decade dance, a good, heartbreaking slow dance for them.

Comment by Kara – March 27, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would make no sense whatsoever with the story. So it will probably happen, given the convoluted storytelling that has happened since 3×11. If they do dance, it should be tense and awkward. Aside from all the trying-to-kill-her stuff, they are at least exes. They supposedly still love each other, yet they are at an impasse in their relationship. And she’s also in love with his brother. How can that be anything BUT awkward?

Comment by Em – March 27, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How do you know she’s in love with damon I mean this is what you want but you don’t know so you better shut up….I don’t even care if delena happens but what I know is that she will always love stefan too.she won’t love just damon!

Comment by Awwkward – March 28, 2012 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If by “tense and awkward”, you mean like in the scene of the episode ‘Dangerous Liaisons’, then I’m more than fine with Stefan and Elena being “tense and awkward”…because I absolutely loved their dance, and so did many other fans!

Comment by Val (@Mus1c_) – March 28, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I’m not sure why people are so sure that Elena is in love with Damon also. I think she has strong feelings for him but can’t let herself feel anymore because of Stefan. I don’t find any of that unbelievable at all.

Comment by Fran – March 29, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope with Patrick Jane, they cast some diversity… Maybe Jennifer Beals or Lucy Lui.. Someone with wit, beauty and a spark. It’s about time Jane got his freak on (or at least had a smile on his face, whistling a happy tune).. The slow burn with Lisbon is excrutiating to watch.. I just hope the chemistry is there because Simon Baker is too dang yummy to waste on a throw away story line for 6 episodes over two seasons.

Cause we all know he ends up with Lisbon in the end, right?

Comment by Dark Defender – March 27, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes normally, they will be together in the end…. ……….normally.

Comment by stell – March 28, 2012 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This week’s episode of the Good Wife made me think Matthew Perry will be the person running against Peter for Governor. It was actually my last thought as the episode ended. And that would fit with the hint that it depends on whether the actor’s pilot gets picked up. Can I have my guess recorded for posterity, please?

Comment by Holly – March 27, 2012 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first thought too!

Comment by Karen – April 2, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Which couple are breaking up on GG?

Comment by Olivia – March 27, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It sounds like Nate and Lola, the actress who plays her has a new drama show on NBC or it could be Louis and Blair finalizing their divorce.

Comment by Anonymous – March 28, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bomer needs to come back for more episodes!!

And the more Blaine the better! I wouldn’t mind if he and Santana sang 70% of the songs :)

Comment by David – March 27, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They already do.

Comment by finngering – March 27, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah I wonder if Patrick will run off to Vegas at the end of S4 of the Mentalist and have a fling at the end because he is just trying to get away from everything for a bit.

I wonder if Lorelai’s heart of gold will start to win over Lisbon in Season 5 and since the girl is supposed to be smart and sweet, she may see the undercurrent between Lisbon and Jane and call them both on it.

The slap upside the head they need and the buffer relationship for Jane before he gets serious. Lets face it even after 9 yrs Lorelai will be the rebound for Jane, rarely do they work and she could be the catalyst that Jane and Lisbon need.

I just hope Lisbon gets herself some Mashburn if Jane is getting a bit of Lorelai.

Comment by NoOneInParticular – March 27, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This, my friend, is spot on! Let’s be honest here, if Lisbon was the first person that Jane slept/had a relationship 9 years after his wife was brutally murdered, there is a high chance that it would end badly or awkwardly for both parties involved. So, I am with you, hopefully this little fling will be the thing to kick start a Jane/Lisbon relationship

Comment by Hopeful – March 28, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Finchel and Klaine and Brittana but not to the Extreme like some people. im glad Quinn will be alive that’s my sexy mama!! hate Klaine and Finchel filling all the air time I want some Quartie!!

Comment by Josh – March 27, 2012 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post