Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, House, Spartacus, The Mentalist, Castle, Vampire Diaries and More!

Glee, House, Mentalist SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Will Rachel and Finn end up together on Glee? Please, I really need this answer! —Anna
Ausiello: Here’s what I can tell you about those two lovebirds: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale. Satisfying and unexpected. You do the math.

Question: Tell us something about Cooper Anderson! We are so excited to see Matt Bomer on Glee! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Would you rather I show you? Check out this just-released promo (featuring Bomer busting some hilarious moves) for the show’s April 10 return.

Question: I don’t have a major credit card or any of that, but I do have an idea for the House season finale. If they are planning on bringing Cameron back, I think that she should return with Chase’s kid. —Nicole
Ausiello: That’s a terrible idea. Absolutely awful. But for $500 cash (unmarked bills, preferred!) I’ll pass it on to the producers.

Question: Any news on what the “C” in House‘s ominous-sounding “C-Word” episode stands for? —Marissa
Ausiello: Series creator David Shore hints that the title of the episode “could have multiple meanings,” adding that the Hugh Laurie-directed hour is “very House-Wilson centric. House really isn’t involved [with] the patient. House and Wilson are off doing their own thing, which is great to have Hugh directing that because [it means] he’s not in every single scene so that makes it a little easier.”

Question: The last Grimm was amazing — have any good scoop about what’s coming up? —Stacie
Ausiello: The just-renewed rookie drama is back this Friday with an episode that marks the return of the elusive, persistent Hexenbeast (played by Claire Coffee), as well as the introduction of a new recurring character named Rosalee (Bree Turner), a Fuschbau (fox-like creature) who poses a threat to Nick by forming a close relationship with someone in his inner circle. Elsewhere, Monroe continues helping Nick by going undercover to a Wesen crack den! (Apparently the Grimm world isn’t immune to drug problems either.)

Question: Do you have any scoop on the Spartacus: Vengeance finale airing this Friday? —Evan
Ausiello: Something happens in the final 10 minutes that is so shocking, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence or something. But it wasn’t. Elsewhere, Doctore’s eye scar is nasty.

Question: Got any more scoop on who Jane will be hooking up with in The Mentalist season finale?! Is it anyone currently on the show, or someone new? —Colonelz
Ausiello: Someone new and, as of this writing, still not cast. The character, named, ahem, Lorelai, is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress who is described as a bimbo with a heart of gold — minus the bimbo part. She actually possesses great intelligence and depth, and Jane quickly becomes smitten. So much so that Lorelai is scheduled to appear in the finale and return for at least five episodes next season. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Anything new about Californication Season 6? I’m starving for spoilers! —Maria
Ausiello: Yes. This season, Hank’s going to get Smash‘d. That is, a storyline in which his novel gets turned into a Broadway musical might make the Showtime series briefly resemble the NBC series. However, instead of real “theatre types” hanging around, we’ll get aging rocker Atticus Fetch, who’s been hired to write the tunes, and Faith, his good girl-gone-bad muse. It’s a shame Russell Brand and Katy Perry broke up when they did — these parts woulda been perfect for them!

Question: Any scoop on Gossip Girl? —Thais
Ausiello: There’s a **e**u* on the horizon.

Question: I probably check TVLine about 10 times a day (It goes Gmail, Facebook, then TVLine) and think you are super-great. I was hoping you might know something about my super-guilty pleasure, Make it or Break It. Are Emily and Sasha gone for good? —Jenna
Ausiello: Let’s start with Sasha. While Monday’s premiere sure made it seem like the girls’ Rock coach (played by Neil Jackson) had been permanently replaced, Josie Loren, who plays Kaylie, tells TVLine that Sasha will be back “in the last two” episodes of the season. A return appearance from Emily, however, is off the table — for the moment, at least. “They were trying to get her back… but her schedule wasn’t fitting,” explains Loren, who adds, “[But] if we get picked up for the second half of Season 3, it’d be great” to have her back. Side note: You check your email before TVLine, Jenna? Really?

Question: Any Castle scoop? —Tamar
Ausiello: Someone we haven’t seen all season will be back during May sweeps.

Question: Any news if Castle and Beckett will become Caskett in the season finale? —Cat
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. We ran into Castle co-star Jon Huertas (Esposito) over the weekend at the 26th annual Genesis Awards and here’s what he had to say about the season-ender: “I think the audience is going to be surprised about what happens between Castle and Beckett. More surprised than they ever have been.” Interesting. One might even say veddy interesting.

Question: Going through withdrawal for American Horror Story. Got anything on when it comes back and where it will be set? Missing my spooky show. And I’m bored. —Stephanie Ausiello: I can tell you where it won’t be set — inside a prison. That was the newest rumor making the rounds, but an AHS insider maintains that Season 2 will not be pokey-centric. Meanwhile, remember the Angelina Jolie-esque character the show is casting to do battle with Jessica Lange? Rumor has it producers are casting a very wide net for the role (500 actresses seen and counting!), and it may eventually go to an unknown.

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries‘ decade dance on April 26? —Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

Question: I’d like to have a spoiler for the next episode of Spoiler Alert! —@troyenne
Ausiello: OMG! Spoiler Alert! made Ask Ausiello! Our little web series has truly arrived! Unfortunately, I have a strict no-spoiler policy when it comes to shows I produce, so I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Question: Please tell me The Good Wife isn’t going to rob us of that Alicia-Jackie smackdown. Couldn’t believe Sunday’s episode ended in mid-scene! — Chloe
Ausiello: I’m pretty sure the next new episode — which, BTW, doesn’t air until April 15 (ugh) — brings us back to the scene of the impending showdown, the beauty parlor. I haven’t been this excited about a fight since Alexis and Krystle’s legendary lily pond melee some three decades ago. No pressure though, Mr. and Mrs. King!

Question: When will we find out who will be running against Peter for governor on The Good Wife? —Scott
Ausiello: That’s also in the next episode. (Hint: It will probably only happen if the guest star’s pilot doesn’t get picked up.)

Question: Community obsessive here looking for something — anything — on my Greendale pals. —Jenny
Ausiello: It’s a ways off, but the Law & Order-themed “Basic Lupine Urology” episode, set to air in late April, is very much worth the wait, according to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “From appropriating the veteran crime drama’s camera work, opening credits and music, to Britta get Doink!-Doink!ed mid-babble, it — at its best points — rivals the original “Modern Warfare” at evoking source material,” Matt raved to me during our daily 3 pm Red Bull run. “And the casting of Michael Ironside as a Colonel Jessup-like military blowhard? That’s just gravy.”

Question: Anything on Sunday’s Shameless finale? —Troy
Ausiello: Four things, in fact: Look for a twist in Ian’s hook-up drama, two departures, a major confession of love and a surprisingly mellow final scene. [Editor's Note: That technically adds up to five, Aus.] [Author's response: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.]

Question: If Jason Ritter’s NBC pilot, County, gets picked up, what does it mean for Mark and Sarah on Parenthood? I have a bad feeling someone’s heart is going to get broken. —Marina
Ausiello: Not necessarily. Ritter (who was also at the aforementioned Genesis Awards on Saturday) assured us that he’ll “have to do a balancing act between shows.” It helps, as he pointed out, that both P’hood and County are “ensemble shows” that also happen to be owned by NBC Universal and produced by Jason Katims. “They would make it work,” he maintained. “It’s not going to be that Sarah gets a phone call about some fiery crash or something like that.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Spoilers

1. Cindy says:

Seriously, no question on Quinn and the aftermath? Disappointed not an answer on it.

• ggny says:

watch the preview for new episode she is clearly sitting next to artie when Matt Bomer is teach them

• rubytu says:

Extreme bigotry toward “Quinn” – mostly be the writers of the show.

• Frank says:

cause she is beige. she blends into the background.

• Tarc says:

There is nothing about Diana Agron that ‘blends into the background’.

• dude says:

Yes Dianna Agron is pretty BUT Quinn has no personality. She’s simply not interesting and when she tries to be interesting (ie. her stay in crazy town for much of Season 3) she just becomes infuriating. Quinn really switches between being boring and horrible, making her just an all around terrible character. I have nothing but love for Dianna but Quinn is a mess.

• rubytu says:

just bigotry against pretty girls, you know she must be mean or evil and need to be taught a lesson! That’s the way pretty girls are, didn’t you know? such bigotry.

• Monica says:

Please don’t tell me Dan and Blair are breaking up already.

• Matt says:

Ausiello already said that she survives and there are already pictures of her in the set after the accident. What else do you need to know?
      Seriously people you think that just because a lame Cliffhanger (that would probably be resolved in 10 minutes and never brought up again…this is glee after all) the whole show needs to stop and focus on Quinn Forever or something?

• Em says:

I’m sorry, but I’m really confused how any regular viewer of Glee could think that Quinn would be anything but alive and well. I mean, what show do people think they are watching? Everyone complains about how sanitized and after-school special the show has become, and then actually expects they’d kill off a main character? Come on, this is Glee!

• Marco says:

Someone put a photo of her in the wheelchair on the net just a few days after ‘On My Way’ aired, so there is no need to ask what happened to Quinn.

• Sarah says:

I simply cannot understand why after all that happened in the last ep, such as Quinn’s accident we have another guest star and yet more songs from Blaine. I got hooked on the pilot because of the dreams of the leading protagonists: Rachel and her broadway dreams and Finn who dreamed of leaving Lima. Ok the writers have done a number on his character – on purpose in my view just as they have with Quinn – by making him the whipping boy for two coming out stories and made it look like he might stop Rachel reaching hers but I still want to see the resolution. The pilot had ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ and that is what I will do and try and dismiss hurtful things like ‘kill off Finn’…

2. Bianca says:

We don’t care about Finchel!! WE WANT KLAINE!!!

• Wouter says:

No, we don’t :)

• Bianca says:

Really,?? go into tumblr and read and watch what people want. SICK OF FINCHEL, EVERYBODY!!!

• Wouter says:

Lol no, you just follow the Klaine blogs. I’m kinda tired of Finchel too, but Klaine is even worse.

• Bianca says:

Suck it KLAINE RULES!!! Finchel is just the safe option of FOX. People HATE the doble standar on Glee… KLAINE AND BRITTANA. Sick of Finchel…

• Wouter says:

Here we go again…. How old are you?

• Wouter says:

Oh and double standards? Glee is one of the most LBGT friendly TV shows. I’m gay too, but you won’t hear me whining about double standards.

• katie says:

I really would like some Klaine and Brittana news
            get some queer representation up in here.

• yep says:

I believe the general audience has more mass appeal for Finchel than those who speak of their favorites on tumblr. The general audience doesn’t peruse through tumblr to read hateful comments about characters/actors or a show. They are not biased in the least just want to watch a show like Glee to be entertained. Many not all on tumblr have agendas and biases to rant even to the point of public criticism of the actors. I have no desire to associate with delusional and disrespectful persons who exhibit poor character and out right defamation of character to the creators of Glee or any other show. Glee’s fandom has turned to public voice to 1) share positive comments and enjoyment of the show. 2)spew rancid and rabid banter just to be hateful because their chosen favorites of the show are not focused to their liking. The creators of Glee have written the different seasons eoisodes with a purpose to be filled. I choose to watch the show to be entertained not to sit and fester resentments on other characters or actors as if this show was real life. It is a shame people get so carried away with a fictional show and its characters created just for our entertainment.

• J says:

I just want Brittana, Klaine, Tike, and a whole lot less Finchel.

• Bianca says:

Finchel can kiss 1976491 times in ONE episode, but Klaine and Brittana just ONE in every season… that’s doble standards!!!

• Wouter says:

That’s all you care about? Kissing?! Girl, this show is made by a gay man. Believe me he likes same-sex couples just as much as different sex couples. If you want to see 2 gay guys making love, you should just watch Brokeback Mountain.

• Bianca says:

YES, I want kisses, I want that they act like a real couple. WE ALL WANT KLAINE KISSES. And YES, most of the Glee fandom is sick of Finchel, and the LGBT community is sick of the doble standars too!

• Wouter says:

I’m in the LGBT community and i’m not sick of non-existing double standrads.

• Don says:

God they were trying to show Finn and Rachel as being serious. get over it.

• the fandom says:

So why not just ask for more couple stuff for them instead of saying no one wanst Finn/Rachel.

It isn’t the couple fault the writers don’t write you fave that way or maybe the actors aren’t doing the little PDA things.

• Debra says:

People might take you a little more seriously when you learn how to actually spell the word “double” In the phrase double standard. I’m just saying.

• Ben says:

I just want people to stop using these hideous mash-up names for relationships. Ugh, its at its worst when you see 4 in a row like this.

• Crissy says:

No. No we don’t.

• Sasha says:

Nah, we really don”t.

• andre says:

Again stop putting world in my mouth when you give an opinion is your opinion not the entire world, I’m not tired of Finchel I actually like them, I just to like Klaine but I’m tire of them.

• fredderiick says:

To each their own, I feel like Finchel is like Ross and Rachel. Very up and down. But some people like that so…

• Remy says:

Thank you, but no.

• katie says:

I vant klaine.

• Hola says:

Blaine is boring and but the Finchel storyline has been silly.

• Jeet says:

Klaine over Finchel. Every. Time.

• gorram says:

Nope. Klaine is DEAD. Bring on SeBlaine in Season 4!!!!!!

• HouseObssessedAgain says:

Yes we do want Klaine!

3. MariaPompeo says:

Gossip Girl – There is a breakup on the horizon

bah. Thanks GG…I like Dan and Blair. You jerks.

4. Bianca says:

Why you always answer Finchel questions!! Nobody cares, we’re so sick of Finchel already!!!

5. is it ok if i request one last piece of one tree hill scoop here? pleaaaaaaaase ausiello, please!

6. Ella says:

There’s a *PRE-NUP* on the horizon?

• Pash says:

My first thought too. I prefer the previous guess of breakup though. If they breakup Dan & Blair maybe GG will be watchable again.

• Anonymous says:

You mean more of Blair’s whiny, pathetic, repetitive contrived drama is watchable?

• lolo says:

With Dan Anonymous? Then yes. Blair is unrecognizable this season. The writing is horrendous, and none of the story lines make sense. But, I’m sure you or someone else will twist my comment around to support your “ship” like you always do. ;)

• Anonymous says:

Well, seeing as how you’re already twisting my words…

What you’ve twisted by taking my words completely out of context pretty much describes all of Gossip Girl and its’ terrible writing, except I don’t use petty, immature shipping reasons like you’re apparently doing.

Blair was already unrecognizable for the past 2-3 or so seasons. Blair used to have a life instead of being a clingy, needy, pathetic, weak-willed person. The same applies with all of the other characters too and you can tell the actors don’t like the show anymore either.

• Di says:

I like that way better than the break-up that popped into my head …. kind of like duck/rabbit a la HIMYM

7. mara says:

lorelaI…wtf..

8. Nerwen Aldarion says:

I had a feeling that Lorelai was going to be the girl in the finale. I’m just glad it wasn’t Darcy or Erica, now I don’t have to dread it so much.

Still not sure if I like the whole Vegas cocktail waitress thing though, I’m worried she’s going to steal focus on the show. I mean the whole Rigsby/Sarah storyline is pretty dull. How is a cocktail waitress in another state going to make sense? But I’ll have to see where they go with this I guess.

9. rubytu says:

GG breakup on the horizon?

10. I don’t know about who should play Jane’s love interest, I just want to know who he shoots!

• stell says:

same for me… I want to know who he shoots and i don’t care about” Lorelai” but I hope Lisbon will not disappear because of her…

• @ stell says:

I hope Lisbon’s time doesn’t get cut because of Lorelei, either. I have nothing against this girl if used properly for the story, but Lisbon is awesome. Love her.

11. J says:

Finchel? Satisfying AND unexpected? Well it to me that equals breaking up forever.

• Mary says:

To everyone but Finchel fans that mean Rachel goes off to NY without Finn.

• Ana says:

Agree with this. I honestly can’t believe some people even like this couple! The only way they’ll have anyone tuning in for season 4 is breaking the up.

• Nora says:

Yeah, I highly doubt that Rachel is going to NY, while Finn goes to LA, cause it was established months ago that Lea and Cory are staying on the show in some capacity next season, and it is very unlikely the show will take place in three different states!

12. rubytu says:

I’m kind of a ‘one true love’ kind of person, so for me it has to be Blair and Chuck, House and Cuddy, Rachel and Finn.

13. charlottem2 says:

Is the Gossip Girl break up Lily and Rufus? Word on the street is he hasn’t been around filming while Dan and Blair are going strong.

• Anonymous says:

Maybe it’s Nate and Lola, I heard Serena is trying to make her her new ‘project’ in a spoiler, this could annoy her as she’s already annoyed with their UES dysfunctional ways.

14. sofia says:

Is it Jim Beckett?

15. Jarrod says:

“Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale” – Married and pregnant seems legit.

16. fifi says:

As a firm Delena shipper this spoiler does not make me happy @ all! But I’m excited to meet Lorelai

• Em says:

I was convinced that it would be Delena dancing at the Decade Dance! It’s kind of Damon’s thing to be dancing, and Stefan is a stick in the mud when it comes to dancing (and everything else). Though, the way Elena has been treating Damon, she doesn’t deserve any of his dancing skillz. I just really can’t stand Stefan and Elena having awkward, contrived “moments” together. Are we really supposed to buy that they are still in love?

• Susy says:

Amen! I can’t stand Stefan as it is, but when Elena and he are together, I just want to slap Elena for pining over this idiot! You’re right- she doesn’t deserve Damon’s dancing prowess! Let her shimmy with stick in the mud Stefan!

• Susy says:

Absolutely agree! I’m not a happy camper either!

17. Shell says:

For The Good Wife, I’m guessing it’s Matthew Perry’s character who might run against Peter for Governor, if his pilot doesn’t get picked up.

18. Amy says:

Community’s L&O episode is going to be a masterpiece! Can’t wait for April 26th

• Disco says:

I’m flailing like a Muppet! It’s going to be hilarious.

• Temi says:

Oh my gosh! ME TOO!! If they are comparing it to “Modern Warfare” I’m pretty sure its going to be amazing.

• whyohwhy says:

I actually love Law & Order, and I adore Community, so I am SO EXCITED about this episode that I feel it justifies the use of caps. I cannot wait!!

• Angela says:

I know! I’m so excited about it. Rivaling “Modern Warfare”? Oooh. That sounds promising :D!
      *Finally happy to read a comment that isn’t dealing with some ridiculous shipper war or what characters are getting too much or too little attention*

19. Alex says:

I broke up with Glee earlier this season, but we might get back together for a one night stand when Matt Bomer guest stars…

20. This says:

Of course the Grimm creatures have drug problems. This is Portland we’re talking about hahaha

21. Remy says:

I like Matt Bomer, but his appearance and Blaine’s entire existence is unnecessary. At least Bomer is actually talented, though. More than what can be said about Bomer.

• Remy says:

*More than what can be said about Criss.

• Jeet says:

I think Darren is talented.
        Awesome screen presence and good voice, not a bad dancer, easy on the eyes.
        Maybe he’s not all the way there with the dramatic scenes, but there’s definitely something there to work with.

• Disco says:

Freudian slip, huh? ;) It’s okay Remy, we’ll get the kids singing on a rollercoaster!

22. Babs says:

Wow, Darren’s totally ruining Gotye. Could they have layered his voice any more? Jesus.

• Jeet says:

The original has those exact same layers.

• Disco says:

Yeah, Darren doesn’t have the vocal prowess of Kimbra, whose voice is layered even more in the original than Darren’s is. Truth is that all the Glee songs are overprocessed.

• Disco says:

Wish there was a sarcasm symbol, in case you didn’t notice that in the first sentence.

• Beth says:

He doesn’t have the vocal prowess of Kimbra even with the layers. Good try.

• Jeet says:

But the point is that in that one specific song, her vocals are so heavily layered, it could be literally anyone singing. This is not a slight on Kimbra but more the nature of the song and how the Glee music producer use autotune to mimic the sound of the original track.

• jeet says:

Anyway, is he even singing Kimbra’s part? What about the guy part?

23. Samwise says:

Why is the episode after Quinn’s accident so Blaine-heavy? In the words of Figgins: “Nobody cares!”

• Kilty says:

Dianna is such a bad actress they probably don’t want people seeing her trying to act in the promo.

• Jeet says:

Quinn is a crazy b

I like when she’s sane and getting into Yale telling Rachel to leave Finn.

This whole car crash thing is waaaay jumping the shark

• Kira says:

I don´t care about Quinn. Not every person that watches Glee is obsessed with Quinn (or-the-non-actually-a-real-couple-and-also-not-beliable-as-a-friendship Faberry for that matter).
      For a show that tries to preach about tolerance, its fandom is totally hateful.

• yep says:

Hear! Hear! Thank you. The Glee fandom has gone totally off center to the point of ridiculous. I’m not a Quinn fan but I care about her character. She is the tragedy always waiting to happen and never comes out of a never-ending turmoil. She was intriguing season 1 but endured character transformation to show her inner turmoil due to her issues season 1. She just recently came out of her crazy to find inner peace for the first time just to get into another tragedy. But for the fandom to turn on its own show’s characters and creators is just sad and immature IMO. The show started with the premise of tolerance, sense of self, perseverance, respect and love of self and others. All of which this show’s fandom has abandoned. My opinion only. But I do believe I am right. I once was a happy fan to share words with fellow Gleeks but it now has become nothing but various forums where people who hate will have their venue.

• Beth says:

It doesn’t matter if you care or don’t care about Quinn. Narratively, it’s simply moronic to have a cliffhanger that involves one of the central characters and then to lead into an episode with a prop character and his prop brother.

• Jeet says:

It’s glee. Everything is narratively moronic.

• Anonymosity says:

90% of the time, it feels like it was written by a hyperactive 4 year-old on Ritalin. I’m just praying they do Quinn’s storyline justice (à la Season 1 pregnancy).

• rgalvshpbks says:

I was just going to say the same thing. I’ve been reading all of these posts and thinking why are people hating on all the different couples. It’s not as if they affect each other in any way. I mean if Finn and Rachel are together that doesn’t mean that the other couples can’t be together and vice versa. I mean wow the fans of glee are mean to each other and you’re couples are all together. Blaine and Kurt=Together, Santana and Brittany=Together, Finn and Rachel=Together and the best part is that they’re all together at the same time. Calm down people your couples aren’t breaking up. Oh and I think that one of the main reasons why they’re focusing on Finn and Rachel’s relationship is because they’re the only couple that has both of them graduating this year. I think that every other couple has one junior in it.

• Anonymosity says:

Am I the only one wanting a petition for Figgins to sing? :D

24. someonewithtaste says:

Finn dies. Both satisfying and unexpected.

25. HG says:

OMG I’m so excited for The Mentalist, can’t wait for the finale.. and I even started counting for September!

26. Jake says:

Oh no! two departures in Shameless finale, please tell me they aren’t going to follow the British version and have Fiona leave with Steve! i love Fiona, i dont want her to leave the show.

• Guilhermo says:

I don’t think any of the Gallaghers are going anywhere, but I’m worried it may be Sheila and Jodi :( I can’t loose my Sheils, she’s my fav character! but her daughter on the other hand… PARTY AT MY HOUSE IF KAREN LEAVES!!!!!!!!!

• Alice says:

If Karen leaves, I swear I’ll be so happy I’ll host an orgy at my place.
        I just hope it is none of the Gallaghers, nore Steve, I wouldn’t handle it.

• Ian can’t go too… but i think this plot will be your leave… he has a rich old man in your pocket… If Sheils be happy with Jodi, I will be very happy!

27. katie says:

I wonder who sends in these Finchel questions, because seriously, NO ONE likes them. *reads through comments*. Yup.

28. Mari says:

I think I’m not going to survive Castle season finale. Just saying.

• maniac_maniac19 says:

From what I’ve heard, I agree.

• Jennifer says:

This show is already killing me in more ways then I can count and I love it! If Bones had been more like this I’d probably actually still give a damn. I was thinking Beckett’s motorcycle ex-boyfriend but I like the idea that it might be Rick’s dad.

• Anonymosity says:

SO want to find out about Castle’s Dad (but knowing the writers, that won’t happen til next season, right at the end at the absolute earliest).

29. lauren says:

The only way I will ever find finchel satisfying is if Rachel dumps Finn, goes to New York and never looks back.

30. Blaine doing Gotye makes me very very happy!

31. eerk says:

Matt Bomer has permanent rape-eyes. Why?
    It’s creeping me out.

32. Che says:

Now this is a good AA!

33. tex says:

so finn dies? and rachel doesnt give a damn? that would be satisfying and unexpected.

34. Heather says:

I don’t particularly care what she does in the finale, but if the producers of House don’t even try to get Jennifer Morrison back for it, that’s a slap in the face to longtime fans of the show. She’s one of the actors who helped make that show a success and deserves an opportunity to be part of the finale. I really hope we hear something more about this soon. =(

• Jennifer says:

Slap in the face? Hardly, as a longtime fan myself, I’d rather they didn’t bring her back. I assume the show will try but in moving forward why keep going back? I am so tired of shows doing this it starts to take away from the show itself. I’ve seen this mess up series finales.

35. Saint Alicia says:

Genuinely believe Jane & Lisbon are endgame on The Mentalist so I’m not too concerned about Lorelai, however, having some non-CBI character show up in at least 6 episodes seems like a big shift in focus. How are they going to shoehorn her into the plots? At least Summer is a reformed-hooker turned informant; what will this cocktail waitress’ deal be, is she going to help with cases too?
    Moreover, Summer is already street-smart/savvy; does the show really need another deceptively intelligent lady with sordid employment?

• allegradante says:

I sincerely hope Jane/Lisbon are endgame. I just don’t see how it could be anyone else (for either of them but especially Jane). Not thrilled with Lorelai but I’ll see how it plays out. My only concern is Lisbon getting sidelined because of her. That is unacceptable to me. That being said, as long as Jane/Lisbon continue to share cute moments together I’ll (hopefully) be able to tolerate Lorelai.

• Saint Alicia says:

“My only concern is Lisbon getting sidelined because of her.” Unfortunately, I think you’re probably onto something. Already Lisbon is getting the shaft–being “dumbed-down” in order to further demonstrate Jane’s brilliance. Never mind that she’s a supervisory federal agent; suddenly she can’t seem to function at work without him (but that’s a whole ‘nother gripe).
        And as a shiny, new plaything, I can see this love interest taking precedence (character-wise), while Lisbon is drained of her humor, wit and spunkiness (they already took her edge and judgement).
        Wow, don’t I sound optimistic? But I guess as long as there are cute Jane/Lisbon moments… though those might be transformed into “look how jealous we can make Lisbon” scenes. :|

• Maddie says:

Gotta say, Jane and Lisbon are so cool together. I always enjoy watching them banter, tease, debate, have each others’ back, etc. One of my favorite parts of the series, tbh. But I’m not sure if that’s what TPTB are going to go with. On the one hand, it’s so obvious as a weekly viewer how great they are together and how much they add to the show, but on the other hand I’m not sure TPTB see it or even care about it if they are aware of it. Maybe they just write the awesome Jane/Lisbon on accident? Sort of stumble onto it? I don’t know. I just get that vibe from them that they are unaware of what a great pair they have on their hands and how much more enjoyable they make the series. If that’s the case it seems like such a shame. I’m down for a nice Lisbon arc. She’s a great female character and she’s been a little MIA until the past two episodes and I was starting to miss her.

• Saint Alicia says:

If all the Jane/Lisbon amazingness is a happy coincidence, then TPTB must be some kind of idiot savants. If this perfection isn’t intentional… O.o

*not my vid, btw

• Saint Alicia says:

Uh, whoops. Didn’t know the video would actually be displayed; in the past links would just become active (must be the new comment platform). Sorry, hope this isn’t deleted as spam or whatever…

• Maddie says:

Thanks for the vid link. It was a good one. As for it being accidental or ignored, at first I thought they *had* to know how great they were, but when I read comments on occasion from them re: the pair it seems maybe they don’t or that they don’t care because that’s not something they want to do. Maybe I’m wrong. I don’t want to misjudge them. I love the writing on the show and the showrunner, Bruno, himself has written some of the best moments between the two. He captures their playfulness, fun, angst, caring, etc. so well, as evidenced by the second to last aired episode. I watched it and enjoyed them so much I looked up the writer to see who composed it so perfectly, and found out it was BH. I remember thinking the night it aired, ‘*this* is what has been missing in the show lately’. So he writes these great diverse scenes between the two and captures the two so freaking well and I really don’t know if he realizes how good he is at it or how good some of the other writers are at it and how enjoyable it is. No one from the show really acknowledges them. Yeah, I love all the characters, I love the Red John stuff, I want to see Jane’s journey, but also J/L bring so much to the show too that I unabashedly enjoy. I don’t want to make them sound like oblivious people, I don’t think they are. But you can write great stuff and be unaware of it or uncaring about it if you are aware.

• shuvee says:

I find it kind of interesting the first thing they decided before they even picked an actress was that her name is going to be Lorelai. There is a German myth about a siren named Lorelei who lures fishermen to their deaths with her song. If she’s a cocktail waitress in Vegas I’m assuming she’s going to be pretty good-looking… They’ve already gone the route of having a lover turn out to be a bad guy though so maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’m wondering how they are going to work her into the show though, being that she presumably lives in another state. I too hope they don’t take screen time away from Lisbon though… She’s been slighted enough this season!

• Maddie says:

That’s an interesting theory, shuvee. I sort of hope that’s what they’re doing because it could be really cool if it is.

36. Ana says:

The only way I can be satisfied with Finchel is if they break up and never get back together! Seriously worst couple ever.

37. alex says:

Ha, to find finchel even the least bit appealing I would have to be a 13 year old girl who thinks Finn is the saviour to all mankind, a person who lacks any cognitive function, or someone who really just hates Rachel. Thankfully none of these options are applicable to me.

38. James Firkinzs says:

gays are evil

39. tahina says:

Castle and Beckett will end in “VED”?, thanks veddy much! :)

40. Tom says:

Getting sooo tired of waiting for Caskett… get em together already!!!

41. Moe says:

Ausiello, any word on SUPERNATURAL’S renewal?? I could really use some good news in that regard…thanks!

42. Carmichael says:

>: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn
    ~
    Like a breakup and Rachel’s never seen again? That would be quite satisfying to me.

43. TV says:

There will be nothing “satisfying” about Finchel unless Rachel and Finn break up and she leaves Ohio to fulfill her dreams, as she should.

44. Kara says:

I am so hoping for some Stefan and Elena closeness in the upcoming decade dance, a good, heartbreaking slow dance for them.

• Em says:

That would make no sense whatsoever with the story. So it will probably happen, given the convoluted storytelling that has happened since 3×11. If they do dance, it should be tense and awkward. Aside from all the trying-to-kill-her stuff, they are at least exes. They supposedly still love each other, yet they are at an impasse in their relationship. And she’s also in love with his brother. How can that be anything BUT awkward?

• Awwkward says:

How do you know she’s in love with damon I mean this is what you want but you don’t know so you better shut up….I don’t even care if delena happens but what I know is that she will always love stefan too.she won’t love just damon!

• If by “tense and awkward”, you mean like in the scene of the episode ‘Dangerous Liaisons’, then I’m more than fine with Stefan and Elena being “tense and awkward”…because I absolutely loved their dance, and so did many other fans!

• Fran says:

Yeah, I’m not sure why people are so sure that Elena is in love with Damon also. I think she has strong feelings for him but can’t let herself feel anymore because of Stefan. I don’t find any of that unbelievable at all.

45. Dark Defender says:

I hope with Patrick Jane, they cast some diversity… Maybe Jennifer Beals or Lucy Lui.. Someone with wit, beauty and a spark. It’s about time Jane got his freak on (or at least had a smile on his face, whistling a happy tune).. The slow burn with Lisbon is excrutiating to watch.. I just hope the chemistry is there because Simon Baker is too dang yummy to waste on a throw away story line for 6 episodes over two seasons.

Cause we all know he ends up with Lisbon in the end, right?

46. Holly says:

This week’s episode of the Good Wife made me think Matthew Perry will be the person running against Peter for Governor. It was actually my last thought as the episode ended. And that would fit with the hint that it depends on whether the actor’s pilot gets picked up. Can I have my guess recorded for posterity, please?

47. Olivia says:

Which couple are breaking up on GG?

• Anonymous says:

It sounds like Nate and Lola, the actress who plays her has a new drama show on NBC or it could be Louis and Blair finalizing their divorce.

48. David says:

Bomer needs to come back for more episodes!!

And the more Blaine the better! I wouldn’t mind if he and Santana sang 70% of the songs :)

49. NoOneInParticular says:

Yeah I wonder if Patrick will run off to Vegas at the end of S4 of the Mentalist and have a fling at the end because he is just trying to get away from everything for a bit.

I wonder if Lorelai’s heart of gold will start to win over Lisbon in Season 5 and since the girl is supposed to be smart and sweet, she may see the undercurrent between Lisbon and Jane and call them both on it.

The slap upside the head they need and the buffer relationship for Jane before he gets serious. Lets face it even after 9 yrs Lorelai will be the rebound for Jane, rarely do they work and she could be the catalyst that Jane and Lisbon need.

I just hope Lisbon gets herself some Mashburn if Jane is getting a bit of Lorelai.

• Hopeful says:

This, my friend, is spot on! Let’s be honest here, if Lisbon was the first person that Jane slept/had a relationship 9 years after his wife was brutally murdered, there is a high chance that it would end badly or awkwardly for both parties involved. So, I am with you, hopefully this little fling will be the thing to kick start a Jane/Lisbon relationship

50. Josh says:

I like Finchel and Klaine and Brittana but not to the Extreme like some people. im glad Quinn will be alive that’s my sexy mama!! hate Klaine and Finchel filling all the air time I want some Quartie!!