The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Monday

On TV this Monday: Alcatraz closes its doors (for now), The Secret Life of the American Teenager remains as complicated as ever, Castle and Beckett solve a crime backwards and more. As supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are seven programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Alcatraz (Fox) | In the two-hour season finale, Doc and Rebecca close in on a man who may be the key to revealing the secrets behind all the returning criminals, while Hauser makes a discovery beneath the halls of Alcatraz that brings him closer to the truth.

8 pm The Voice (NBC) We’ve got one last week of Battle Rounds, and then next Monday things go live!

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Spring premiere: Amy accepts Ricky’s proposal, but there’s a catch — she wants a long engagement; Ben pursues the wild new girl from the graduation party; Adrian and Grace put their drama aside and bunk up during summer school.

Josie Loren on Make It or Break It‘s Big Makeover and the Exit of Revenge’s Josh Bowman

9 pm Being Human (Syfy) | Aidan’s mother resurfaces; Josh’s relationship is compromised by a surprise guest.

9 pm WWE Monday Night RAW (USA Network) | In the last RAW before WrestleMania XXVIII, the Rock faces off with John Cena (both of whom are profiled in the 8 pm special Once in a Lifetime).

Smash Preview: Karen Gets in Bed With Derek!

10 pm Castle (ABC) | When a bomb kills five people at a protest rally, Castle and Beckett reconstruct the 47 seconds prior to the explosion using video and witness accounts, uncovering the shocking truth about who planted the bomb. FlashForward‘s Christine Woods and The Good Wife‘s Tim Guinee guest-star.

10 pm Lost Girl (Syfy) | Dyson’s accused murder of a Dark Fae is complicated by his lack of memory and apparent links to Vex, so Bo and Kenzie try to figure out what exactly happened to him — and who the real killer is.

Comments (49)

• Alcatraz and WWE RAW for me. But isn’t there new episode of House and HIMYM?

Comment by Obaaand – March 26, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ALCATRAZ is two hours, so… no room for HOUSE. CBS is 100% repeats.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 26, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you Matt for the info.

Comment by Obaaand – March 26, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Matt needed your help…I have Verizon fios and live in Maryland the guide info for Alcatraz tonight has a new episode at 8pm but the 9pm 2nd hour’s info is a repeat of the pilot I went ahead a recorded both hours but am concerned that the 2nd hour will be a repeat. Do you know if anyone else is having this issue any other tvline readers seeing this too? I don’t want to miss anything even if this maybe the last episode I hope it gets renewed! Thanks have a nice day :-)

Comment by Reena – March 26, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Reena, hour one will be about Garrett Stillman and hour two is about Tommy Madsen so you are looking at two full hours of new Alcatraz.

Comment by TV Watcher – March 26, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks for the info :-)

Comment by Reena – March 26, 2012 12:46 PM PDT
  • The Voice (the final battle rounds before the live shows begins next Monday), WWE Raw SuperShow (last stop before the once in a lifetime match between Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and John Cena) and I’ll probably watch the two-hour season or series finale of ALCATRAZ On Demand. I’ll be more than disappointed if the series gets canceled by Fox.

Comment by bad kevin – March 26, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My bad. Forgot about one thing: WWE Raw SuperShow (last stop before the once in a lifetime match between Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson & John Cena at WrestleMania 28 in Miami).

Comment by bad kevin – March 26, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Make it or break it, smash. Cant wait til 2 broke girls, gossip girl, hart of dixie are new in a week or two.

Comment by Brandy – March 26, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hart of Dixie hasn’t been new in so long I don’t even remember what is happening on that show.

Comment by Ari – March 26, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s why they catch you up in the 30 seconds before the episode starts. I love the show, but I find where it is so light and airy that I forget what’s going on during breaks. They usually remind you with a recap and some dialogue in the beginning though. I believe that Zoe had just called her heart surgeon dad to come do surgery on George’s dad.

Comment by Danielle H – March 26, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No question for me.
    Alcatraz all the way.
    Still bullish on it’s renewal chances.

Comment by kirads09 – March 26, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kirads09, I totally agree; this show has so much potential and so much story to tell … I am looking for a nice cliffhanger tonight to set up a season 2! Alcatraz FTW!!

Comment by TV Watcher – March 26, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle: a secret finally revealed!

Comment by meaganwick – March 26, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and Syfy’s Being and Human & Lost Girl (my new FAVE!)

Comment by Maria (@msimon129) – March 26, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad that tonight will likely be the last Alcatraz. I hope there are some answers. It’s so disheartening. The better the show got, the faster the viewers fled.

Comment by Jane – March 26, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It just honestly isn’t that good of a show. I’m in love with the potential, but it just hasn’t lived up to that, unfortunately.

Comment by Ryan – March 26, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!

Comment by Becca – March 26, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alcatraz and definitely Castle.

Comment by Sue – March 26, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!! :) secrets are out and the Castle Fandom is on edge

Comment by brittany – March 26, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dancing with the stars… Only for William Levy. :D And Castle! I haven’t been this excited for an episode in a long time! :D

Comment by Alex – March 26, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. I can’t believe after last week’s spectacular show, DWTS was not even mentioned! :) Can’t wait for Castle either. :)

Comment by Kim R – March 26, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DWTS and Castle!

Comment by Lorie – March 26, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle for me. I think nothing else, though. No HIMYM, no House, no fun.

Comment by May – March 26, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blah, why no new Smash?

Comment by Ryan – March 26, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nevermind, I’m dumb!

Comment by Ryan – March 26, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being Human
    Lost Girl
    Castle

Comment by Velvet – March 26, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE CASTLE!! Beckett´s secret comes out…she heard and saw everything while she got shot, and hopefully this will be the best episode of the season! :)) 47 seconds, I have the highest hopes for you!

Comment by Pablo Garcia Coutiño (@pdag25) – March 26, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RuPaul’s Drag Race – 9 p.m. on Logo

Comment by Richard – March 26, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It almost sounds like they’re about to kill off Agent Houser on Alcatraz. “…..while Hauser makes a discovery beneath the halls of Alcatraz that brings him closer to the truth.” anyone else wanna bet that he discovers this secret on his own, gets killed and the team has to find out what he actually discovered in the second season ?
    Sry I just love predicting season finale outcomes ^^

Comment by max – March 26, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I sincerely hope you are wrong about Houser. He is my fav!

Comment by kirads09 – March 26, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mine too. No Hauser, no Alcatraz.

Comment by Jones – March 26, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Make it or Break it for me! Here’s hoping that the show doesn’t suck without Emily. ::fingers crossed::

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – March 26, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lets see Alcataraz 2 hour season opps i mean series finale and prob WWE and Castle

Comment by ATA – March 26, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really really really want Alcatraz to be renewed. Its SO good.

Comment by mia – March 26, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching Alcataraz & Castle live – DVR Being Human & Lost Girl.

Comment by theresa – March 26, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And you didn’t mention DANCING WITH THE STARS airs tonight with the best cast, in terms of fans of actual dancing and charismatic competitors, that the show has ever had?

Comment by MaryAnn – March 26, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Alcatraz (hope it shows up for another season), Being Human and Lost Girl.

Comment by Justin – March 26, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smash!
    But, I’m jonesin’ for Gossip Girl

Comment by rubytu – March 26, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice and WWE Raw for me im gonna check DWTS for Maria Menounos Kym Johnson and Chelsie Hightower those hotties

Comment by Josh – March 26, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE! Yeahhh!

Comment by Zachary J. Morrison – March 26, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle baby!!

Comment by amanda – March 26, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!

The Voice!

Comment by Vannesa – March 26, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE! CASTLE and more CASTLE! Yeay CASTLE!

Alcatraz and I sure hope it gets renewed. I will also peek at DWTS during the commercials during Alcatraz.

Comment by bergie8771 – March 26, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alcatraz and Castle!

Comment by Toby – March 26, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching SMASH

Comment by Tonight on TV – March 26, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching castle and recording smash an the secret life :)

Comment by Meg – March 26, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MAKE IT OR BREAK IT! been waiting so long!!!

Comment by Russ – March 26, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post