Exclusive

Exclusive First Look: Ringer Finally Reveals Siobhan's [Spoiler]!

Ringer is on the verge of unveiling one of the freshman thriller’s biggest secrets: Siobhan’s MIA baby bump!

OK, it’s not the biggest secret, but the presumed-dead sister has thus far navigated both Paris and New York without showing off her burgeoning belly… until now.

In the episode airing March 13 (The CW, 9/8c), titled “What We Have Is Worth the Pain”, the ruthless Siobhan clings to her tummy while engaging in what looks to be a pretty intense convo with baby daddy Henry — one which probably pertains to, you know, the mom-to-be faking her own death a few weeks back.

Take a peek at our exclusive photo below, and then hit the comments with your reactions to the very preggers twin!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Previews

1. fırat dağdeviren says:

the most beautiful mother in the world*my real love sarah michelle gellar*l love you*my real woman sarah michelle gellar*

• lorna says:

She’s such a cutie preggers, whether its fake or not. I really hope the show gets a 2nd season. Love her, Kris and Ioan!

2. jane says:

this show sucks.

3. S says:

I love SMG. Go Ringer! Such a great show!

4. Zenith says:

Love this show, always with the surprises!

5. lalala says:

100% agree. Thats why i quit watching.

6. Xavier says:

Ha! RINGER is Amazing! It was about time that Siobhan reveals her bump! OMG! I bet she is blackmailing Henry. Such a B*tch!

7. tvfan says:

I think that is should be a real problem for the plot. One twin is pregnant — where does the show go from here? Siobhan is going to keep trying to kill her sister while pregnant or after the baby is born???

8. Mike says:

Got a kick out of David Boreanaz pic being right above the SMG pic on the front page. That’s all. Geeking out accomplished.

9. Lexi says:

WHAT?!?!?!?! no way!! holy crap!! I don’t think this is going to be such a good thing for either one of the twins… omg this show gets better and better every time!! <3

10. Ian says:

If Ringer is renewed I’ll be happy and if it is canceled I’m happy it already got a wonderful season one. Its an adult, classy & stylish show but with this kind of story, one season is in a sense enough. Ringer is one of the best series the CW ever had. Amazing cast & crew. Great career move for Sarah Michelle Gellar but I think her show is actually too smart for the channel. Its film noir-ness must be confusing for the usual cw viewers…

11. Mal says:

I love this show and the fact that the Producers have written the show for 3 seasons and know exactly where it is headed, made me love it even more. I love the actors, story and plot. Folks have a right to their opinions, love or hate. I love it and look forward to watching it every week. Me and my co-workers(male and female) always talk about what happened or what we think will happen next. I agree with the person above in that maybe this show is too smart for the CW and would have been better received on ABC, NBC or CBS. All of us that watch and love it are so not in our 20’s.

12. Barbara Ward says:

At first, I really liked this show. I never miss it. However, its twists are welcomed most of the time; but it’s also very confusing if I leave the room or if I’m just watching every move on the screen.
    I can see Siobhan hiding her pregnancy (as a lot women have) when she pretends to be Bridget, but what about the scar under the lip (on the right) of both twins. Did anyone every give a thought to at least cover the scar on one sister to differentiate from the other. Hello! Both ladies would not have the same scar in the same place.