Exclusive First Look: Ringer Finally Reveals Siobhan's [Spoiler]!

Ringer is on the verge of unveiling one of the freshman thriller’s biggest secrets: Siobhan’s MIA baby bump!

OK, it’s not the biggest secret, but the presumed-dead sister has thus far navigated both Paris and New York without showing off her burgeoning belly… until now.

In the episode airing March 13 (The CW, 9/8c), titled “What We Have Is Worth the Pain”, the ruthless Siobhan clings to her tummy while engaging in what looks to be a pretty intense convo with baby daddy Henry — one which probably pertains to, you know, the mom-to-be faking her own death a few weeks back.

Take a peek at our exclusive photo below, and then hit the comments with your reactions to the very preggers twin!

Comments (18)

• the most beautiful mother in the world*my real love sarah michelle gellar*l love you*my real woman sarah michelle gellar*

Comment by fırat dağdeviren – February 27, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s such a cutie preggers, whether its fake or not. I really hope the show gets a 2nd season. Love her, Kris and Ioan!

Comment by lorna – February 28, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show sucks.

Comment by jane – February 27, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • don’t comment then?

Comment by molly – February 27, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow what a constructive comment, did you come up with that all by yourself?

Comment by Olivia – February 27, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You suck, Jane. I bet you look sucky too in contrast to Sarah Michelle’s lovely.

Comment by bklyngirl – February 27, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love SMG. Go Ringer! Such a great show!

Comment by S – February 27, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show, always with the surprises!

Comment by Zenith – February 27, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 100% agree. Thats why i quit watching.

Comment by lalala – February 27, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Go to hell.

Comment by bklyngirl – February 27, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha! RINGER is Amazing! It was about time that Siobhan reveals her bump! OMG! I bet she is blackmailing Henry. Such a B*tch!

Comment by Xavier – February 27, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that is should be a real problem for the plot. One twin is pregnant — where does the show go from here? Siobhan is going to keep trying to kill her sister while pregnant or after the baby is born???

Comment by tvfan – February 27, 2012 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Got a kick out of David Boreanaz pic being right above the SMG pic on the front page. That’s all. Geeking out accomplished.

Comment by Mike – February 28, 2012 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!!!
      She should guest star in Bones! (or he could in Ringer)
      Or, Even better: Together on How I met your mother :D

Comment by Yara04 – February 28, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT?!?!?!?! no way!! holy crap!! I don’t think this is going to be such a good thing for either one of the twins… omg this show gets better and better every time!! <3

Comment by Lexi – February 28, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Ringer is renewed I’ll be happy and if it is canceled I’m happy it already got a wonderful season one. Its an adult, classy & stylish show but with this kind of story, one season is in a sense enough. Ringer is one of the best series the CW ever had. Amazing cast & crew. Great career move for Sarah Michelle Gellar but I think her show is actually too smart for the channel. Its film noir-ness must be confusing for the usual cw viewers…

Comment by Ian – February 28, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and the fact that the Producers have written the show for 3 seasons and know exactly where it is headed, made me love it even more. I love the actors, story and plot. Folks have a right to their opinions, love or hate. I love it and look forward to watching it every week. Me and my co-workers(male and female) always talk about what happened or what we think will happen next. I agree with the person above in that maybe this show is too smart for the CW and would have been better received on ABC, NBC or CBS. All of us that watch and love it are so not in our 20′s.

Comment by Mal – March 2, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At first, I really liked this show. I never miss it. However, its twists are welcomed most of the time; but it’s also very confusing if I leave the room or if I’m just watching every move on the screen.
    I can see Siobhan hiding her pregnancy (as a lot women have) when she pretends to be Bridget, but what about the scar under the lip (on the right) of both twins. Did anyone every give a thought to at least cover the scar on one sister to differentiate from the other. Hello! Both ladies would not have the same scar in the same place.

Comment by Barbara Ward – March 6, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post