Power Season 4 Episodes Leak Online

Just like James St. Patricka few episodes from Power‘s current season have been set free earlier than expected.

Someone apparently accessed Starz’s media site — where members of the press have advance access to screeners of several shows — and streamed the final three episodes of Season 4, filming them as they played on the cracked screen of his iPhone and posting the video to his Facebook page, Torrent Freak reports.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the network’s media portal had been taken offline.

Starz said via statement that its press screening room had been compromised, adding: “This seems to be a case of password sharing that resulted in homemade videos of the episodes which were taped off a TV screen and posted online. STARZ has begun forensic investigations and will take legal action against the responsible parties.”

That’s not likely to be as difficult as it may seem: The leaker’s voice reportedly can be heard commenting throughout the episodes, and at the end of a video, he turns the camera around, showing his face.

Power‘s security breach comes on the heels of one involving Game of Thrones, which had the fourth episode of its current season leak online ahead of its airing on Sunday. That leak originated from the series’ Indian distributor Star India, a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox, which has since confirmed the authenticity of the pirated copy. The episode still managed to pull in the drama’s biggest audience ever, despite the leak.

Power‘s next episode, “It’s Done,” was one of the illegally accessed hours. It will air Sunday at 9/8c.

1. Toni says:

” and at the end of a video, he turns the camera around, showing his face.”

Wow.

2. sladewilson says:

He needs to go to jail for stupidity if nothing else…

3. Claudette Leach says:

I hope this doesn’t effect the last 3 episodes.

4. THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL SHOW CHARACTERS. ARE TRUE AND 50 CENT U ARE AWESOME.

5. THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL SHOW CHARACTERS. ARE TRUE AND 50 CENT U ARE AWESOME.

6. Claudette Leach says:

Really……

7. Tom says:

Who would even watch a crappy phone taping of the show? Is it really that hard to wait the whole 3 weeks and see it in HD?

8. Shearod Brooks says:

Leak all you want. Not watching til it airs. If you tell me what happen-👊.

9. Connie says:

I ❤️ me some Power! I been watching this show when it was coming on Saturday’s @ 9pm. I watch it over and over. I don’t care leak or no leak I’m still gonna watch it. Ain’t nothing like an original air date. I stay up faithfully watching it on demand and I still watch it when it airs. Then I watch it again with the people who didn’t get a chance to watch it when it aired. I’m a true fan of Power! #1 show! I Love ❤️ it how nobody is safe! Anybody can get it any day! Fifty you got a winner with this show. And the writer though Man!!! Y’all keep doing y’all thang. Don’t let this lil leak set y’all back y’all still have loyal fans that probably did see it but still gonna watch it anyway!

10. Ashea Washington says:

So are they going to show all 3 episodes sunday

11. Abim Wessey says:

I have been waiting ALL NIGHT at work on my starz app. This is why it wasn’t released? I DIDN’T SEE THE LEAK EPSOIDES. it wouldn’t be the same don’t believe the true fans would either the quality of the picture and effect isn’t the same

12. Mary says:

I didn’t watch it! I’m faithful to starz I love power been watching it since it came on!