The Bachelorette Finale Recap

The Bachelorette Finale: Did the Right Suitor Get Rachel Lindsay's Final Rose?

Lovers of love rejoiced on Monday as Rachel Lindsay, ABC’s 13th Bachelorette, handed out her final rose in an intimate, tasteful, understated setting.

Just kidding! It was a live, three-hour, overblown spectacle complete with a raucous studio audience — and we wouldn’t have had it any other way.

The initial ax fell towards the end of the first hour, following a series of overnight dates with Rachel and her three remaining suitors. After handing roses to Bryan and Peter (Peter?!), Rachel announced that Eric was no longer in the running to become America’s Next Top… wait, sorry, wrong show.

Anyway, Rachel took Eric for a lovely post-dump stroll through the gardens, where she put on her best customer service voice to explain why their future just isn’t going to happen. “It’s hard to say goodbye when I have such strong feelings for you,” she said. “It’s just that… I have stronger feelings for the other two guys that are here.” She could (and probably should) have ended it there, but decided to twist the knife instead, adding, “It’s important that you understand I do love you. I’m just not in love.” (So… literally everything you don’t want to hear from the woman you’re looking to marry.)

But don’t you worry about ol’ Eric. He made an appearance during the live portion of the finale, and not only did he look great, but he took a dramatic moment to thank Rachel for making him a man. (Real talk: “Manhood” isn’t a shabby consolation prize for this show, especially considering how few suitors even get to leave with their dignity.)

Jonesing for another thrill after kicking Eric to the curb, Rachel decided to take her life into her own damn hands with a hot air balloon ride over the Spanish countryside with Bryan. The perilous date segued into a sexy vocabulary lesson, which — you guessed it! — ended in tears. Come on, this is the three-hour Bachelorette finale; I’d be surprised if one of the suitors managed to take a bathroom break without it ending in tears.

Then came Rachel’s follow-up date with Peter, a nice casual afternoon at an actual church, complete with a lecture about marriage from an actual priest. (And the award for Least Subtle Date Theme goes to…) Unfortunately, Rachel’s dramatic outing did little to quell her fears about committing to Peter, leaving the audience to assume that Bryan — he of the “secure” and “confident” variety — had this competition in the bag.

That said, there’s a certain chemistry between Rachel and Peter that you can’t deny. Like, this man is obviously not ready to give her what she wants — but she’s still fighting for him with such passion. He challenges her in a way that Bryan doesn’t, and I think she finds that exciting. (For someone who hates to dwell in “the unknown,” she sure does choose to spend a lot of time there.)

During the live portion of the show, Rachel told host Chris Harrison that her dramatic ending with Peter — which included a kiss, but no official “goodbye” — was “frustrating” for an assortment of reasons, including that she literally “cried [her] eyelashes off.”

Peter returned in the present to get real with Rachel about his emotional shortcomings, though he denied that there’s anything “wrong” with him or with his feelings for her. (He does, however, regret telling her that a life without him would be a life of “mediocrity.”) Then he said he felt “attacked” by her attempts to pressure him into a commitment, though he couldn’t expand on those feelings — which was objectively weird.

“I wish you nothing but the best,” Peter told Rachel before sauntering back into the shadows, paving the way for the moment we’d all been waiting (almost three hours!) for: Bryan’s proposal. Which she accepted!

“My heart has never been more confused than it has been this week,” she told him. “I’ve always been drawn to the excitement of gambling my feelings on the complicated relationships. … That’s why when I met you, it just seemed to perfect. I was trying to find cracks in what seemed like the perfect foundation. I’ve really had to do some soul searching, deeper than I ever have before, to find the courage to challenge myself. But this love has been so mature, it’s tested me in ways I couldn’t have even imagined. … Right here, in this moment, standing with you, I see my forever.”

Your thoughts on the way things ended with Rachel and her suitors? Do you see Bachelor potential in either of her rejects? Vote for the guy you wanted Rachel to pick below, then drop a comment with your take on the finale.

1. I’m not sure what is worse as an avid non watcher of this show: Rachel telling Peter “this show isn’t for you” or the REALLY strong winds cutting into the microphones during the “proposal.”

2. Anne says:

Sorry, but Peter is possibly the only contestant in the show’s entire history to point out that not being ready to marry someone after SIX WEEKS is normal, not weird or emotionally closed-off. And people wonder why these Bachelor/ette engagements always end…

• Kat says:

I was thinking the same thing but Rachel just HAD to have the almighty proposal. She totally painted Peter into a corner and wouldn’t compromise. I felt bad for Peter during the interview. They grilled him like he was on the witness stand and he looked like he was barely holding it together. You’re better off without that selfish girl, Peter!

• Wrstlgirl says:

There’s no excuse for the way she treated him tonight. If she’s so happy with who she ended up with why be so bitchy. Peter was nothing but a gentleman.

• Jaime says:

Yes! I really liked her up until her treatment of him tonight. She put her walls up for a reason. I’m pretty sure he was the one. He took the high road when she got snippy. He will not regret standing his ground going forward.

• Bets says:

Agree totally. Far too much emotion there on her part after months away from Peter for there to be no feelings? I think she made a big mistake. That said, much as she was terrible to Peter, in the long run he is better off. He is a great guy and will find the right person for him someday. I;ll be interested to see how long her choice lasts.

• juliemoore7 says:

Exactly right!! You said exactly what I am thinking!!!

• Tenney says:

I think I’m in the minority here but, Peter lost me after the mediocrity comment. If a guy told me that without him my life would be mediocre, well, I’d kind of want to say goodbye to him because that is just insulting. He may be a nice guy, but he clearly thinks a lot of himself to say that a life without him is just mediocre.

• Micah says:

Maybe…but I think a lot of us say a lot of things during difficult, or emotional times that we don’t mean 100%. We may mean a version of that, but in the moment we don’t have the ability to filter it or choose the more appropriate words. Thankfully, when we do it, it isn’t recorded and displayed for millions to see and judge us about. Considering the circumstances, Peter handled himself and his words really well.

• Alicia Farris says:

Spot on! Couldn’t agree with you more! I was almost yelling at the TV! It’s tough to watch someone as intelligent as Rachel not realize that…..

• Ronda says:

I so agree! I think she wanted him to propose so she could turn him down, Peter won by default..

3. Chloe says:

Peter said he wanted a commitment, and was ready to live together and have kids and all that in the very near future. For the life of me, I cannot understand why Rachel would be so against that. It had been eight weeks, a fact her family was very much aware of, which is why they seemed to like Peter’s reasonableness in waiting. Peter is an adult, not one of these 24 year old kids who won’t be ready for a marriage anytime soon. She should have picked Peter and had their relationship grow privately. It seemed to have worked for couples like Kaitlyn and Shawn, who are together but not yet married.

4. Wrstlgirl says:

She tried awfully hard to get more from Peter. I think he’s who she really wanted. Sorry Bryan won by default.

• Pam says:

That’s true. But I think she loves the way he loves her. She was scared with Peter. She needed a guy who could commit but Peter was not going to let that show dictate how fast he moved. So sad cause she tried her best ….cause ladies we all know that was her first choice! And that is why she treated him that way. Hopefully her and Bryan can live a good life. They both come from strong solid families. I understand where she was coming from. At the of the day, Bryan had what she wanted. With Peter she took the risk of doing the same things of the past getting the same results. For Peter, that show had to be at least 6 months. Really. And I I like him. Both were true to themselves. I don’t think either thought love could hurt so bad. And what was she supose to do at that point? Drop Bryan and say Peter, no I love u? Or if he got down on his knees and begged her back? Though I was wishing he would have. Man. I think they will always wonder what if….after all her glamour has settled down

5. TexasGal says:

I liked Peter from the beginning. He kept it real and he and Rachel had real chemistry. I think Rachel got in her own way this time, and passed up a chance for genuine, authentic love. They have true feelings for one another which were still there during the live finale. In fact, Rachel showed more emotion towards Peter in anger, ahem, “frustration” than she showed towards Bryan who is now her fiancé. I can’t help but wonder what Bryan was thinking when he watched the finale (or Bryan’s mom for that matter.)What Rachel and Peter had was real, even for reality television. Too bad a proposal at the end of this was so important to her. Because I know from experience, marriage is no joke. In the end, you need someone who takes it very seriously, not someone who will just give you the answer you are looking for.

• schmed says:

I agree, everything about the editing of the show from the cliffhanger in the middle of Peter’s fantasy suite date to the (way) extended reunion time with Peter on the live finale made it seem as if the real emotional heart of the show was Rachel’s relationship to Peter. Obviously that’s a lot more interesting than the glib,smarmy, too-good-to-be-true romance with Bryan, but I find it interesting how much this show privileged the perspective of a contestant whose (entirely reasonable) perspective was that the premise of the show is ridiculous, i.e., that you can be ready to commit for a lifetime after a few weeks of this dating-go-round.

• TexasGal says:

Schmed, your comment/argument could be a dissertation topic, and you are right. They were truly showcasing the validity of Peter’s argument. But I guess they were also showcasing how their “process” won out in the end. Yet, maybe even the producers realize that true love was found here on this show whether it played out successfully or not.

• Marilyn says:

I couldn’t have said it better. She kept giving Peter a rose and he kept excepting it – I think they were both in denial challenging each other to the point of “frustration”. I think there were true feelings between them but neither one would compromise, it was like “ground hog day”! I wish them both happiness.

• TexasGal says:

I agree. I feel sorry for Rachel once the dust settles. Because then she will have to sit with her actual feelings.

6. thought Rachel was pretty hard on Peter tonight. Temper, temper.

7. Tamara Rochette says:

I did not like the format of the finale at all. A major let down. Enough that I’m not sure that I want to continue watching the show going forward.

8. Antwon303 says:

I cannot fault Rachel for standing by the very premise of this show. Everyone who auditions and gets selected knows what the intention is…to find love and for there to be a proposal at the end of the yellow brick road. I also don’t fault Peter for being honest and stating what was in his heart/head. I’d rather have that than him fake it and then waste her time. Rachel wants to get married and did want to wait for a guy who had doubts and/or wasn’t ready. It is pretty obvious she has stronger feelings for Peter but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t love Bryan. I think she does love him and I hope they make it as a couple and eventually get married.

9. Malissa R. says:

Not a big fan of tonight’s format. It was too long and drawn out with too many peaks and valleys of emotion. Of course the whole season was kind of a yawn, but… Honestly, at the end, I’m not sure I cared who she picked.

10. Tammie L Murphy says:

Yay!!!!! I am so glad she chose Eric!!!

11. She chose the right guy. She’s been picking Bryan for first roses since the beginning. This show has always been about the Bachelorette picking a final guy who would propose. The fact that people think Rachel should somehow settle for less is telling. Pick the man who’s into you, not the wishy washy one who,s not that into you and wants to be chased.

• Antwon303 says:

Amen!!! Peter is hot but his “mediocre life without me” comment showed his arrogance. That was hella insulting. He was honest about his reservations and she was honest about what she needed from him. She wanted someone ready to propose. I wish they could have compromised….he could have proposed with the commitment from her for a long engagement….say one to two years? That could have worked for both of them getting what they needed. But instead–both dug in their heels and they reached an impasse.

• Elle says:

I really don’t think he meant it like that. It was a different way of saying “I can make you happier than anyone else” which isn’t bad at all

• Megan says:

How ’bout pick someone who’s into you WHO YOU ARE ALSO INTO?! I know, it’s a crazy concept! Settling for a guy who’s into you, when you are more into someone else is just selfish and unfair. Brian and Peter are not the only two guys in the world – she should have chosen no one and gotten back out there and found the one!

12. Sabrina says:

Actually, he meant he felt attacked when she retorted that he was definitely wrong by saying she was settling for mediocrity and then gave a head snap and an eye roll as she said, ” I’m leading the life ..!” Her comment was unnecessary since he had already apologized– and it felt like she was pouring salt in his still-open wound. It felt nasty to me and super defensive– no empathy– and frankly like she was angry with him.

Actually, if Rachel knew, as she said, that it was Brian after the home visit, why did she put Peter through all that? Why did she demand to hear a proposal? Just so she could turn him down? What an ego!!!

13. Sabrina says:

Apparently Rachel has already said, in a couple of interviews, that Peter definitely should not be the next Bachelor (not that he should want that). Sounds like she was continuing to throw shade on him tonight by saying several times. “this is not for you…”

14. Barbara says:

Last night I was left feeling confused and frustrated. Rachel loves Peter, Peter loves Rachel. I feel Rachel was on the show for the wrong reasons. She wanted to be engaged, not find a man she could build a solid foundation with. Peter was true to himself and to he He wanted her, but wanted to establish a real relationship first. She did attack him, she wanted what she wanted and gave no thought to his feelings. In the long run she and Bryan won’t last, he will see the show and see how she begged Peter for a proposal and will cut his losses.

15. Denise says:

I have a different take on things. I question Peters sincerity. I think this was a calculated move on his part. I think he was paving the way for his own stint as the next bachelor. And I think Rachael recognized this.

• Spandex says:

Yeah, I totally sensed that and wholeheartedly agree with Rachel. It would be hypocritical for Peter to become the next Bachelor if he can’t commit to an engagement, unless they change the format to Peter finding the best girlfriend next season.

16. Nancy Toni says:

I am happy for Bryan and Rachel. Rachel followed her heart and that’s the way love should be. I wish you many happy years together.

17. Robin Smith says:

I think he really loves her the way he looks with at her with so much love from the beginning there was love from him at the end I think Peter loved her but he wasn’t in love and Bryan was and is in love with her Eric was just faking everything he just needed a pay check

18. Gina Gambini says:

It appeared she wanted Peter to commit and he wasn’t ready. So she settled for Bryan because she wanted to be engaged. It was so obvious.

19. Omar says:

Now is time to have your first black bachelor with 80% white girls 10% latinas 10% 5% asians girls and 5% black girls!! Turn about is fair play, right? And since abc is clearly pushing an interraxial agenda onto black people!!

20. Gerald Johnson says:

It’s sad when a supposed Black Woman would choose two White men over a Black man and tell him she loves him but is not in love with him, so you saying you’re more in love with them, such a sell out

21. Judy Pigg Behrendt says:

I always thought would be Bryan. His confidence and positive approach made him the right person for her.

She must have had strong feelings for Peter as well but his caution left him alone.

I liked Eric too, however, I thought his inexperience in love and relationships did him in. He basically explained that too. Although he acknowledged she taught him things.

22. Michelle says:

I thought Peter was the whole package. He was honest, intelligent, sophisticated, mature, a gentleman and he seemed to be sincere, soft hearted and extremely handsome. I do think she will regret her decision.

23. Michelle says:

I thought Peter was the entire package. He was very honest, intelligent, sophisticated, mature, sincere and you could tell he is soft hearted. Also, he is a gentleman and very handsome. He still looked upset on the finale and I thought she was rude somewhat to him. I know Peter was who she fell the hardest for and she seemed bitter towards him. If I was Bryan and watched that I would feel like her second choice. I do think she will regret her decision. Peter should have no problems finding someone. He would have been worth the wait.

24. benjamin22192 says:

I feel Rachel made the right choice with Bryan. I don’t feel that Peter was ready to commit yet. And I don’t think he realized that making the proposal was the main key to the show. However, Bryan did it, and that’s what Rachel wanted even though their marriage will not be taking place until sometime next year, that is well enough time for planning a wedding. Congratulations to Rachel and Bryan.

25. Tennisnsun says:

Rachel and Peter both appeared to be super controlling individuals and most of the time the relationship was full of drama, angst and unhappiness. Her relationship with Bryan seemed so much lighter, happier and loving. I feel she logically made the right choice, but I would not be at all surprised if she breaks from Bryan and and heads back to Peter and their toxic relationship.

26. Gloria says:

Glad he has good values! Thanks Peter!! You will find your ever after! Rachel’s loss, but someone lucky will have your true love! Peter is a true gem! She was not who I thought she was! Wow Rachel!😒

27. Evis John says:

Rachel wanted a ring not a real man. Although Peter and her would’ve been a match made in bachelorette heaven. Peter was giving her truth that she couldn’t handled,but it’s good to see how karma got her. Eric had really loved her but she didn’t want him. In my opinion Bryan knows how to play the game well

28. Yvonne Bartley says:

She jumps in bed with all three men and then chooses one. Erick sounded so silly saying “I’m a man now”. I’m sure his friends will tease him about that. Question: do these guys get paid for being on this show?

29. Jackie says:

Very disturbed by how Rachel treated Peter in the finale. I’ve admired her all season, but not tonight. She showed an angry, vindictive side. She did attack him, clearly, and when he called her on it, she attacked again…by questioning his question. I felt awful for him–he was clearly struggling with his emotions, clearly still very much in love with her. This was real emotion, and she walked away from it. No, she threw it away.

• TexasGal says:

You said everything I thought while watching. I also think she still has real feelings for Peter. But how does that work in this live format when you know you accepted Bryan’s proposal of marriage?

30. Elle says:

Not gonna lie; I only watched the finale. Rachel seemed so nice until Peter came out. Then she just became so aggressive. I have to agree with all the people that said she just wanted a proposal. I think Peter dodged a bullet, to be honest. I really hope he doesn’t become the next Bachelor. It would completely go against everything he’s said and believes. That guy is so sweet, sensitive, sensible and incredibly damn gorgeous!

31. Jayne says:

I think she wanted Peter to commit, but she would have still picked Bryan. She’s a lawyer, she doesn’t like to lose.

32. magsmcdee says:

Something nobody has commented on: This is not the first reality show Bryan has been on. I’m afraid for Rachel that it’s all a “make me famous” scenario for him. Peter was real and yes, she was not too nice to him on the finale. I do question Peter’s motives for being on the show to begin with knowing what’s expected of the “winner”. I wouldn’t mind seeing him on another type show – or as a male model. He has the looks and the physique and a brain.

• Ashley says:

He actually used to BE a male model *drools* :) he just quit so he could be dedicated to his personal training.

• Marilyn says:

Peter was/is a model – I’m quite sure he has had many occasions to meet a lot of women. It makes me wonder what were Peter’s motives – he may not be the home-grown just looking for love guy we all thought he was. I must say the pics of him were very hot!🔥🔥

33. gigi says:

Rachel should choose Peter he was very honest with but good lack with idiot Brayn

34. This show is so fake. Litterally, nothing of interest. It’s a big who ha! Of the past bachlorett shows how many are still together?

35. Ronda says:

I agree! She wanted a proposal from Peter so she could turn him down. Bryan won by default. How could you be with someone that just told another man she loved him..😕

36. Ann says:

Peter was right about not committing to a proposal if Rachel selected him. Rachel has strong feelings for Peter, but she was trying to bulley and force Peter to commit to a proposal. Rachel punished Peter, and she chose not to take the leap of faith with him because she wanted to select the person that she knew would definitely propose to her. Rachel could not handle Peter challenging her. Peter should be the next bachelor.

37. Olivia says:

Peter was honest. No one should just jump into a marriage because they can. Bryan is a player and his mother is a witch. He is a mama’s boy and will do what mommy says. If they do get married it will not last. Peter was the best most honest choice. He is mature and was the smartest one. Bryan did it for publicity. He only loves himself. I have never watched this or any reality shows and got sucked in. Boy it will never happen again. What a dumb way to get engaged. She is a big fool.

38. Sheila says:

Brian was the correct pick for her. I understand Peter not wanting to propose within a short length of time. As he stated if he wasnt feeling it (which he wasn’t) he would tell her before final rose. He did the night before and she let him go. There was no guarantees with that relationship. He didn’t seem to have that oh i can’t live without you love. If it was there, then a proposal would not have been an option. It was good they parted ways. They would have argued throughout their relationship. No compromising with those two. (To much alike) and when Peter started throwing around harsh words because of Rachel not wanting to give up her desires; then its time to go separate ways before things got to ugly. Brian has more patience, understanding, and love for Rachel. He wanted what she wanted, a proposal, marriage and kids. I don’t doubt the love is not there, it is evident. They just seem to fit better. Peter will evidently find his way and the women for him when he is ready.
    All things work out for the best and we have to believe that.

39. LS says:

Reading all of the comments attacking Rachel for who she chose, who she “should have” chosen, and why .. just make me sick. First of all, there is a LOT of editing that goes into the Bachelor, so we don’t ever really get the ENTIRE story about any of these men. We were all so supportive of Rachel in the beginning, but now that she’s chosen someone when we preferred the other guy, she’s being shamed? That isn’t fair. I don’t see Rachel making a decision that will affect the rest of her life *just* because she wanted a ring. She wanted committment, and she wanted that committment to be rock solid. Peter, in the end, couldn’t give it to her. Bryan could. I don’t think it’s wrong of her to want engagement as a goal. That’s why she went on the show as the Bachelorette. That’s the purpose of the show. Is Peter a monster for not being able to get there? No.

The other thing is .. we don’t know how much of an impact her exes/past relationships had on her decision with Peter. It’s clear that things weren’t sitting right for her at the end. It’s not for us to judge her because we don’t like her process.

I also can’t stand hearing everyone excuse Peter’s ‘mediocrity’ comment but not Rachel hitting back at him with her “I’m living my best life.” comment. People say things when they’re hurting, but don’t turn this into a double standard.

I, personally, think she and Bryan make a great couple. I hope they last – it seems like they could be one of the pairs that does.

• Lynn says:

But it’s not true love with Bryan. Rachel and Peter belong together. You can’t let the past or fear stand in the way of love.

• Lynn says:

Oh!… I do agree with everything you said by the way; very well said too. Maybe, we all just need to let go of what we what WE (the viewers/fans of the show) would have liked for Rachel & Peter and embrace what is but I STILL BELIEVE RACHEL AND PETER BELONG TOGETHER… too bad they both messed that up….ok, still sour..lol… too soon, too soon….. aghhhhh… :)

40. Lynn says:

This is so sad to me because I feel both Rachael and Peter really missed out on a chance for REAL love that doesn’t come by so easily. Rachael is beautiful, classy, intelligent, sweet, funny and fun. Peter is smoking hot, smart, and seems to genuine and honest and I wanted things to work out so badly for them.
    Peter’s Mistake: Going on the show in the first place if you had theses principles about marriage and engagement being on in the same. Refusing to compromise for love.
    Rachael’s mistake: choosing Bryan
    When people say that Rachel was angry towards the end, I disagree to some degree, she was frustrated because she still has feelings for him and is in love with him but not because she hates him.
    To Peter: there are a million and one beautiful women out there but true love comes once in a lifetime. I hope you have the courage to step out in faith, it’s not too late. You don’t want to say for the rest of your life “what if”… and the same goes for you Rachel. A proposal is not more important than true love.

41. China says:

I watched this season and I must say it did not disappoint. I knew that Rachel would have to choose between Bryan and Peter in the end but nothing could prepare me for the finale. I am not sure even with the beautiful proposal who Rachel’s heart truly belongs to…only time will tell. I believe that Bryan and Rachel have an intense passion, great friendship and real respect for one another. Rachel seems clearly infatuated with Bryan but her time with Peter seemed more like a real relationship. Peter’s relationship was more natural, genuine and they had more in depth conversations. I felt that Peter was in love with Rachel but was more reserved in how he expressed his love for her. Bryan was more confident, caring and attentive to her needs and emotions. What woman would not want that? The tearful breakup in Spain with Peter and Rachel was heart wrenching. You could see that they did not want to say goodbye to each other (hugs, crying and lots of kisses). There should always be some level of closure since they are real people with feelings. There should have been time to process those feelings not a proposal the next day. So now we have “what if” scenarios. Bryan seems to be a better match for Rachel since he is more mature, patient, wants the same things and completely loves Rachel but I hope Rachel really loves him as well. My concern is that she may still have some unresolved feelings for Peter which she needs to figure out.

I do commend Rachel and Peter for standing up for their beliefs (which makes them very similar) but at what cost in the end. As I watched Peter on the couch looking at Rachel in the finale it seemed like he had so much more to say. Honestly, I thought that Peter would have told Rachel that he still loves her and wants her back but he didn’t step out on faith. So they just moved on with their lives. I would not have brought up the life of mediocrity comment since it was stated in an conversation three months ago. Peter also stated that he felt attacked. Clearly, Peter gets nervous and needs to choose his words wisely especially since he’s in love with an attorney. Rachel is still hurting by the way she spoke to him as well. Rachel didn’t want to bank on a possibility of a future but on a certainty. I hope true love prevails!

42. Linda Brooks says:

I agreed with rachels sister Bryan was charming but not serious a blind man could see that. Her cousin said Peter was a winner. Clearly they loved each other and she should have given the relationship a chance. I agree with Peter it would have been amazing. Sorry she chose a ring over love.

43. Becky Herrman says:

She made a BIG mistake. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to know someone inside and out . Whole… completely before becoming engagaed and married. She DID take a ring and proposal over happiness. She said all along she was going to be engaged at the end of the show. Well….You made your choice now you have to deal with it !!!!!! Peter will be just fine without you!!!!

44. China says:

I still feel that the show needs a continuation. I would feel more happy for Bryan if Rachel was absolutely sure she didn’t want Peter. It is unrealistic to think that you could fall in love and propose to someone in nine weeks (while America is watching) and not be scared. There might be some tension since last week’s final episode with Bryan and Rachel moving forward especially seeing how emotional and distraught Rachel was in leaving Peter. No man wants to see the woman he loves crying over another man. Let’s not forget their family members with their strong opinions. Peter seems kind, intelligent, gorgeous and so dreamy but I also can’t see him going through 25 women without having strong feelings or an emotional breakdown. If he could not commit to Rachel who I believe he loves, how he is going to commit to someone else in the same time frame. Peter should not be the bachelor even though I think he probably wants to be. I know it’s bad but I secretly want Peter to stay single just in case Rachel realizes she made a mistake and changes her mind. Their relationship should play itself out to make sure she is choosing Bryan for the right reason. She is not married yet! We all make mistakes…Let’s not forget Bachelor Jason Mesnick picks Melissa then realizes she is not the one then picks Molly (the runner up). No one should go through life without the one you love.

45. betty says:

I didn’t care of any of the 3, but Rachel seemed to desperately want the ring and have the bragging rights of being engaged. As for Bryan, she should have listened to her family. I don’t see a happy ending here!