Bull Season 2 Flint Returns

TVLine Items: Jill Flint's Bull Encore, Arrow Explosion 'Fallout' and More

Jill Flint is looking to grab Bull by the horns, again.

The Night Shift star is set to reprise her role as attorney Diana Lindsay — Bull’s sometime love interest/oftentime adversary — in the Season 2 premiere, EW.com reports. This will mark her fourth appearance on the CBS legal drama, the most recent one airing in April.

Flint’s previous TV credits also include Royal Pains, The Good Wife and Mercy. Bull returns Tuesday Sept. 26 at 9/8c.

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* On the heels of The Flash revealing its season premiere title — “Rebirth” (read more here) — Arrow (which will kick off Season 6 with “Fallout”) and Legends of Tomorrow (returning with a “Freakshow”) have done same. Supergirl, what say you?

* Renowned Halloween director John Carpenter is developing the horror series Tales for a Halloween Night for Syfy network, based on Carpenter’s graphic-novel anthology of the same name.

* USA Network’s Olive Forever comedy pilot has added Sarah Yarkin (The Good Place) and Adam DiMarco (The Magicians) as series regulars opposite newcomer Emily Rudd. The comedy series follows Olive (Rudd), a high school student and con artist/thief as she adjusts to life in a new town, a new school and a new foster home. Yarkin will portray Olive’s new best friend, while DiMarco will play Olive’s crush.

* FX has secured the rights to adapt the bestselling book Hue 1968 into a limited event series. Set during the Vietnam War, the story shows the impact of the grisly attack that forever changed America’s involvement in Vietnam.

Which of today’s TVLine Items piques your interest?

1. darkangel200 says:

Actually I think it will be her fourth appearance on Bull (she made a brief cameo at the end of a late S1 episode after two appearances), but whatever, just happy she will be back. I love Jill and she and Weatherly have a nice chemistry. Thanks for the scoop.

• jericho says:

Honestly I only gave the show a chance because of her first episode. The series lacks chemistry and then bam there she is and the episode just plain works. Hopefully they can get her back. I like Weatherly but the show is lacking.

2. T.W.S.S. says:

I hope the Supergirl title begins with an “R,” just for balance.

3. Jimmy says:

Flint has great chemistry with Weatherly. much more than Eliza Dushku (and I’m a Dusku fan).

4. LolaHaze says:

As long as Eliza Dushku doesn’t come back to Bull, I’m happy. I watched the first episode that she was in but she was so horrible that I couldn’t watch the last two.

5. clintbrew says:

looking forward to Arrow fallout episode also i hope LOT freakshow episode involves a famous circus from the comics books

6. David says:

Jill Flint can and should come back to Bull as often as possible. For that matter, she should be there frequently if not full-time. Best love interest Bull has had, barring none. Do not think it would interfere much with Night Shift as that is a 10 episode summer series. Love her on that show as well.

7. David says:

Forgot to say she was great on Royal Pains as well. Loved how that show ended, if it had to end. Should have brought her back sooner full time.

8. Jeanne says:

I much prefer Jill Flint to Eliza Dushku! Jill has chemistry with Michael that Eliza doesn’t have. I didn’t like the J P Nunlley character at all.

9. Peggy says:

Bull is one of my favorite shows so I am glad to see Jill coming back if only for one episode. I hope it leads to more.

10. KCatty says:

I found it all so odd…it seemed like on her last appearance, she and Bull were making comfortable progress and then suddenly, the wretched Dushku character appears (and I love the actress, but the role was awful) and Bull was all up in that. Made me wonder if they had rearranged the episode sequence.

I enjoy the show, even if the case timelines are laughably unrealistic.

• SamofSherwood says:

“Odd” is an apt description, the tone of the show completely shifted, I hope that’s not how they plan to go forward, I liked it how it was.