Exclusive

Prison Break Finale Sneak Peek: Is Michael About to Lose His Son Forever?

This one is gonna hurt, folks.

Just when you thought you couldn’t hold Prison Break‘s Jacob (played by Mark Feuerstein) in lower esteem, this exclusive sneak peek from the Fox revival’s finale (airing Tuesday at 9/8c) shows “Poseidon” hitting a new nadir, whilst fielding a call from Michael (Wentworth Miller).

Press play above to see how Jacob despicably comes between father and son, then read on for a few teases from the nine-part revival’s finale, which is titled “Behind The Eyes”:

* The hour opens with a bit of a “rewind,” giving us better context for what was happening in the minutes leading up to the gunshot/blood splatter that closed last week’s episode.

* Michael has two extremely crafty tricks up (or on) his sleeve, one of which had me shouting, “No [expletive] way!” at the TV — and yet in retrospect he basically warned Jacob about it in one of their years-ago flashbacks.

* You’ll never guess what the jar of blood that Whip found tied to the Lake Michigan buoy is for.

* The Elvis-worshipping Southerner to whom Michael sent the screen grab of his opened palms? And who hasn’t been seen much of since? Instrumental.

* The season closes with a sequence that you might see coming, but is nonetheless awesome.

Want scoop on any summer or fall show? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Laura says:

Thank you for the preview and the teases! I’m super excited and sad at the same time, because it’s over again. Well… almost. Enjoyed every episode of it. And I have so many ideas and theories, can’t wait for Tuesday :) #somanyFEELS

2. Sydney says:

This is awesome! When is this season going on Netflix ?

3. Guyto says:

I love the movie so very much,I reach that 2 episode be able to watch every week. I will li to see u gays live you live freely , especially Mike call and sera,there is a lot off true love in that movie,a true friend like sucre .love u gays .I want to see mikeale and sera live there live together Whit there son.

4. Michael says:

Can’t wait for the final episode.

5. Gospino says:

Wish this season had more episodes (although I know why it didn’t). I’m enjoying the show so much, I don’t want it to end.

6. Joey Padron says:

Good sneak peek clip of the season finale. Messed up Jacob have Michael’s son turn against him. Good teases about the season finale. Can’t wait to watch it tomorrow night! Gonna miss the show so much until the producers come up with an idea/storyline for season 6.

7. Bwhit says:

I hate Jacob so much.

• Leesa says:

It would be fabulous if Sara gets revenge against the evil Jacob for keeping her and gorgeous Michael apart and keeping them from raising Mike together….. Sara and Michael need to be together. Looking forward to tomorrow’s episode… I’m so hoping for season6, 7, 8 and so on.

8. Riley Greene says:

Why is Mike behaving like that? I hope he does do anything stupid to harm Micheal.😔

9. Nuhu Abdullahi says:

can’t wait for episode finall!

10. s says:

:'( I’m not ready for Priso Break to end. T_T Also what on earth am I gonna watch this summer (other than Suits)?! Any recommendations? I noticed that I like watching most of the shows that Matt has written recaps about…