Gifted Fox Marvel Series

Marvel's Gifted Mutant Thriller Gets Series Order at Fox — Watch Teaser

Fox has ordered to series The Gifted, its first series produced in conjunction with Marvel Television.

The action-adventure series focuses on a suburban couple (played by True Blood‘s Stephen Moyer and Person of Interest‘s Amy Acker) whose ordinary lives are rocked by the sudden discovery that their children (The Goldbergs‘ Natalie Alyn Lind and Between‘s Percy Hynes White) possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Matt Nix (Burn Notice) penned the pilot, while Bryan Singer (X-Men) served as director.

The Gifted cast also includes Sean Teale (Reign) as Eclipse/Marcos Diaz, Jamie Chung (Once Upon a Time) as Blink/Clarice Fong, Coby Bell (The Game) as Jace Turner, Emma Dumont (Aquarius) as Polaris/Lorna Dane and Blair Redford (The Lying Game) as Thunderbird/John Proudstar.

Watch a teaser below, ahead of the full trailer’s release during Upfronts Week (starting Monday, May 15).

1. fernando933 says:

Yes so excited we have Stefan back on TV and it’s a Marvel show I am so ready

2. nhogan47 says:

Natalie Alyn Lind is a phenomenal young actress. Super pumped for this.

3. Joey Padron says:

Happy the show got a series order! The teaser for the show looks good. Excited to watch the full trailer for the show on Monday!

4. jessleigh0184 says:

Did anyone else notice that this looks like the motel from Veronica Mars? The Camelot – where it all started for Logan and Veronica. Where my marshmallows at?

5. Goldenvibefan says:

YESS! I finally get to see a live action Polaris! A dream of mine has come true. So hyped for this show! :)

• J.B. says:

But a Polaris without green hair? Plus will she be Magneto’s daughter in this?

• Goldenvibefan says:

Yeah it’s a huge bummer that she doesn’t even have green hair, but who knows, maybe the first couple episodes she’s just trying to hide from the sentinels, so she dyes her hair brown. I mean that’s what she did for a little while in the comics was dye her hair brown to hide the fact she’s a mutant. As for if they’ll go with Magneto parentage, who knows. They could just not mention her father if they can’t have Magneto mentioned in the series. Depends on what character rights they have for this show..

• clintbrew says:

it fox they own the x-men rights dunno about TV rights though but seeing that legion hinted at proffesor x being david’s father without naming him they could mention her father is a master of magnetism

6. Connman says:

Amy Acker – I’m in!

7. Liz says:

Stephen Moyer is back! Finally!

8. Jared says:

I haven’t always been a huge fan of Marvel Network dramas but this actually looks pretty promising.

9. Wooster182 says:

I’m in this for Blair Redford.

10. JK3 says:

I’m in, but am I the only one afraid that Amy Acker’s character is going to inevitable go the way of Fred and Root? One of the parents dying seems like the go to cliffhanger on these shows.

11. AngelWasHere says:

*Gets distracted by pic* Oh Stephen Moyer. Love him. Oooo Sean Teale? *googles* Oh….he’s gorgeous. I must watch and get to know him more. 😍

12. Jooshua says:

I loved that show Believe, which this looks kind of similar. Plus Amy Acker + Marvel/X-Men. I’m game.

13. clintbrew says:

i wonder if anna paquin will guest star in it it be a pretty cool tru blood reunion and a really cool xmen connection and the fact shes married to stephen moyer

14. Other Meredith says:

Hot cousin Louis from Reign? I’m in. I loved him on that show.

15. Amy Acker is back, great, and I loved Jamie Chung on OUAT as Mulan, lots of reasons to check it out! Hope FOX gives it a chance!

16. Cynthia says: