The CW Finale Dates 2017

The CW Sets Finale Dates for Riverdale, The Originals, The Flash and 7 Others

We hope you like long goodbyes, CW junkies, because this year’s stream of season (and series) finales stretches through the end of June.

The farewell tour kicks off on Thursday, May 11 with the season finale of Riverdale (9/8c), ending with the iZombie finale on June 27 (9 pm).

And while most of the shows on the schedule have been renewed for an additional season, a few — namely iZombie and The Originals — have yet to receive a renewal.

Behold, The CW’s complete schedule of finales:

THURSDAY, MAY 11
9 pm Riverdale

THURSDAY, MAY 18
8 pm Supernatural

MONDAY, MAY 22
8 pm Supergirl
9 pm Jane the Virgin

TUESDAY, MAY 23
8 pm The Flash

WEDNESDAY, MAY 24
8 pm Arrow
9 pm The 100

FRIDAY, JUNE 16
9 pm Reign (Series finale!)

FRIDAY, JUNE 23
8 pm The Originals

TUESDAY, JUNE 27
9 pm iZombie

Which finales are you most excited about? And which still-to-be-renewed series are you most worried about? Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Val M. says:

I need The Originals S5 announcement

2. A. D. says:

The Originals and IZombie best be renewed!

3. Linda says:

You might want to add that Supernatural has two episodes that night.

4. Butch says:

IZombie looks like a goner. That they are not saving episodes for next season like Lucifer is on Fox is not a good sign. That they started the season so late is also a bad sign. Hope they planned for this season to be a series finale.

• Christian says:

Season 1 of iZombie ran into June as well. The CW doesn’t work like the other networks.

• Jessica says:

Shows on the CW almost always get a 4th season due to the netflix deal.

• Rylie says:

There is only 13 episodes why would they save any

• T.W.S.S. says:

We’re only three episodes into season three, but it does feel like a final season. The first season was about Liv adapting to zombie life. The second season was about covering up the growing number of zombies in Seattle. Season three keeps going on and on about a zombie epidemic and the inevitability of discovery.

I’m not saying the network would cut it (CXG was renewed with lower ratings, but it also has awards prestige), but from a story perspective, they could be wrapping it up.

• Cosmin says:

Yes..but crazy ex girlfriend won a golden globe and Jane won 3 golden globe..izombie didn’t..
        i watch and like season 1 and 2 but i don’t watch this show anymore…need to be cancel and have a good closure..

5. Mary says:

I sure hope there is a fourth season of iZombie.

6. ninergrl6 says:

I’m sad to see Reign end, but I’m pleasantly surprised it lasted as long as it did. I’m curious how far the series will go in Mary’s life and how they’ll wrap things up. The real-life ending is very sad, so I hope the series doesn’t go there. Maybe ending with the birth of her son would leave things on a hopeful note since he *is* the one who unified Scotland and England after all.

7. John036 says:

crap the riverdale finale is in the middle of my finals week

8. sarah t says:

I really hope they renew iZombie but the fact that they’ve pushed the premiere date (and now individual episodes are getting pushed bc of baseball) isn’t giving me much encouragement. This is reminding me of Veronica Mars all over again. Say it ain’t so, CW…

9. Katie says:

If they don’t renew “The Originals” I’m going to be pissed off. It’s the only show I watch religiously-everything else on the television either doesn’t interest me or I’ve tried watching and it just sucks. I hate this waiting game!

10. Shaela says:

I’m most excited for The Originals. This is the best vampire EVER! Beats TVD. Praying to god this amazing show gets renewed. Everyone needs a vampire fix.

11. Alicia says:

The Reign finale is on the 16th, not the 18th. The 16th is a Sunday.

12. Super excited about The Flash finale. This season has been outstanding.
    Also Supernatural, but I can’t say why because it’s spoilery.
    Fingers crossed Jane will end on a hopeful note for Jane and Rafael.
    Wonder what if Mon-El will be shipped off somewhere else on the Supergirl finale.
    No idea about iZombie since it just started.

13. Joey Padron says:

Excited for The Flash and Arrow’s season finales!

14. Jason says:

I can’t say I’m particularly worried about any show. This is the CW, after all. But I’m certainly hoping we get a renewal for IZombie and The Originals, sooner rather than later. No need to draw it out.

15. Dion says:

Beyond excited for The Originals!! The new season has knocked my socks ALL the way off. This show must be renewed. The Mikaelson story has many more chapters to be told.

16. Please renew ORIGINALS, its best show on CW!

17. Chris says:

Wow. This tv season is almost over. I was so excited about the season premiere of Jane the Virgin. Now, I hate that the show will continue without my fave, Michael. If I only knew… I never imagined them killing off a fan favorite. Good bye, JTV.

18. Stacy Cormier says:

Please please please don’t cancel The Originals.

19. Michelle says:

I zombie originals and the 100…good show renew please

20. sladewilson says:

All I know is that if they really do kill Iris West, this should the series finale of The Flash.

21. Joey Padron says:

Also excited for Supergirl’s season finale too!

22. billie womack says:

keep originals I like it

23. Lissette Petterson says:

Oh please don’t cancel The Originals it is the best, I can deal with Reign which I also love but The Originals………..PLEASE RENEW PLEASSSSSSEEEEE

24. bea says:

originals best show on CW and pls end arrow already

25. david connor says:

The Originals need a season 5 now that the TVD has ended we can bring Caroline into the story hopefully and bring DAVINA back

26. Stacey says:

I hope The Originals is renewed! So good this season, absolutely loving it! Looking forward to The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl finales!

27. Asia says:

So hoping for Originals to get renewed for a season 5. I am crossing my fingers for Caroline and Daveena to join. We need a full season CW.

28. Carla R Thurmond says:

Keep originals and supernatural love the shows

29. Carla R Thurmond says:

Keep originals and supernatural

30. Shana says:

Please Please Please renew The Originals

31. David M. says:

The Flash’s finale airs a day before my birthday? Perfect gift for me.

32. Alex B says:

Wow! I just found out about flash finale ending up this May. I couldn’t believe it. This show has been going on for a long time and I’ve been watching it for 3 years now. Funny thing is, I’m not sad after all. Great show though!!

33. Tina says:

Renew the originals . Never a dull moment with the Mickelson Family…

34. Nan says:

The Originals is such a great show. I’ve been devoted to the Mikaelson family since their TVD introduction. This season is amazing and there are so many more stories that can be told. Please don’t cancel.

35. Brandonm says:

Let’s be real for a second, I can live without Izombie and probably everything else on the CW except for the originals, it’s the only reason why viewers watch the CW next to the whole superhero fix. Which Supergirl isn’t really not doing it for me. Supernatural and the originals everything else I really don’t care about, maybe arrow, but it looks like it’s coming to an end. There’s only so many flashbacks that he can do. How about we take all the money going in to the rest of those shows and put them into the originals. ITS WORTH IT!!

36. Brooke Wood says:

They need to renew Originals!! Be stupid not to. They messed up not keeping the secret circle already.

37. Kristin says:

The origanals rock!!! They have to keep this show!!!

38. iZombie is hilarious and should be renewed.
    I am surpised Reign is still on. It is atrocious and should never have lasted even 2 episodes.
    Arrow, surprisingly is still entertaining with good plot twists and interesting characters. The actors strike a good balance telling comic book stories without being too melodramatic.
    Supernatural, while interesting, has run its course and is now trying too hard.
    I haven’t watched this season of The 100 yet. Last season was…meh. I save it up to binge watch the whole season at once. There are too many divergent story lines going on to watch it on a weekly basis and remember who did what to whom last week.
    Supergirl is okay, but I wouldn’t miss it.

39. Larry says:

Arrow.Flash and Supergirl hands down.😀Riverdale had a surprise season finale.

40. Christina Fleming says:

Reign was the best it should have got more episodes to end it right … If it had to end :(

41. Krysten says:

Please please please renew the originals it’s the best show. love every single character on here

42. Nessa says:

The Flash season finale was so unexpected but great can’t wait to see how this ending works for next season.

43. Giovanni says:

Wait is the flash totally over , like no more ever

44. Bobby Russell says:

The originals!!!! Im hoping you Bring back 4 another season. I watch out on my CW app …

45. Leah Zuba says:

The originals is my fav. Please renew..

46. LeeVera says:

The Originals hands done, needs to be renewed!!!

47. Jodi says:

This has been such a great season for Reign. What a disappointment that your ending it

48. Pat McClain says:

So sorry to hear Reign will not be renewed. I looked to watching it every Friday night. Do you think it will continue on Netflix?

49. Leah Zuba says:

The main show i watch on cw is the originals. If this show isnt renewed im done watching cw..

50. Yolanda Parker says:

Please bring back the orginals i think this is one of best shows on tv