Kingdom Renewed Season 3

Kingdom Cancelled After 3 Seasons

Kingdom is punching out after Season 3.

The mixed martial arts drama — which stars Frank Grillo, Matt Lauria and Nick Jonas, among others — has been cancelled, TVLine has learned.

The announcement was made on Saturday by AT&T Audience Network and Endemol Shine Studios. The joint statement, released exclusively to EW.com, reads as follows:

“We are looking forward to the upcoming third and final season of Kingdom… We expect Season 3 to be a great one and appreciate the hard work and dedication from creator and showrunner Byron Balasco, as well as the entire cast and crew. We could not be more proud to have worked with all of them on such an amazing series.”

Kingdom‘s 10-episode final season is set to premiere on Wednesday, May 31 at 8/7c.

Are you sad to learn of Kingdom‘s cancellation?

1. Haz says:

So was it cancelled by the network or was it a decision by the creators to end it?

2. Bri says:

This sucks! It was a great show with strong performances, especially Jonathan Tucker. Hopefully it goes out strong.

3. John says:

Sucks!!! This was one of my must watch tv programs. Good shows are hard to find :(

• SG says:

No they aren’t. This is the modern golden age of television. There are actually too many good shows, to the point that people have to choose since there aren’t enough hours in day to watch them all.

Kingdom is a great show and I look forward to the upcoming final season.

• Johnny says:

They are still hard to find to myself and John there. That’s his opinion… and mine. You can’t correct someone’s opinion on tv programs that one enjoys by making broad, definitive statements like they’re fact! I think there crap still FAR outnumbers what’s good. GTFO

4. Alec says:

This sucks! I love this show! I just hope they did an awesome and satisfying final season.

5. Mandy says:

Love this show! So sad to hear that it is ending

6. SJ says:

This really sucks. This is one of the best shows on television, period. I hope there’s a satisfying series finale.

7. tina says:

damn that sucks I freaking love this show. its one of the best on tv right now. and even bigger bummer is season 3 only has 10 episodes, was hoping for a longer season like season 2. =/

8. The Beach says:

I wondered about that with Rodriguez going on to APB. I really liked this show. Great acting, esp by Tucker who managed to steal any scene he was in. I’ll miss the Tucker, Lauria, Jonas and Grillo eye candy too, if I’m being honest.

9. Burro b says:

Such bs. One of the best original well acted shows on tv gets the boot. But stupid mindless unoriginal crap like 2 broke girls, moms, get away withbmurder , blind spot etc or the other nonsense boring dry shows get renewed. Executives don’t get it

10. Mike Pittman says:

That’s disappointing, one of the best shows around, really natural drama, everything feels pretty genuine, Jonathan Tucker’s performance is criminally overlooked, really a powerhouse performance, steals every scene he’s in, and that’s saying something, because the performances are great all around. Hopefully it’s a satisfying conclusion, pity it’s such a short run.

11. Nik says:

Best show on the audience channel probably cancelled because direct TV couldn’t afford it.