CBS Renwed Shows 2017

CBS Renews 16 Series, Including Bull, Hawaii Five-0, Scorpion, Blue Bloods and MacGyver — What's Missing?

CBS has its eye on the 2017-18 TV season, handing out early renewals to 16 more of its current series, including rookie series Bull, MacGyver, Kevin Can Wait, Man With a Plan and Superior Donuts.

Also scoring pickups: Venerable procedurals Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods and NCIS: Los Angeles, as well as Madam Secretary, ScorpionNCIS: New Orleans, Life in Pieces and Mom. No-brainer renewals for non-scripted institutions Survivor, 60 Minutes and 48 Hours brings the number to 16 (or 18, if you include the already greenlit The Big Bang Theory and NCIS).

So, what’s missing from the network’s renewal blitz? Criminal Minds2 Broke Girls and Elementary are arguably the most glaring omissions. Also MIA: Sophomore dramas Code Black and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, freshman comedy The Great Indoors, waning utility players The Odd Couple and Undercover Boss.

In far less surprising news, ill-fated rookie dramas Doubt (pulled after two airings), Pure Genius (failed to score a back-nine order) and Training Day (Saturday-bound, and in the wake of star Bill Paxton’s passing) also failed to make the cut. Ditto Ransom and Hunted.

CBS, however, notes that “additional returning series pick-ups for next season will be announced at a later date.” As you’ll recall, a decision on Criminal Minds wasn’t reached until the 11th hour last year. Financial issues are likely once again delaying the pricey procedural’s renewal.

Which series are you most relieved to see score an early renewal? And which remaining bubble show are you most worried about? Hit the comments!

1. Not terribly surprised about ELEMENTARY. The writing is uneven and some episodes are just writer overreach with creating something. Whatever happened to KISS, KEEP IT SIMPLE, SWEETIE????

• Normandy says:

You’re complaining about a CBS episodic procedural not being simple enough? Now I’ve seen everything.

• Davidj says:

Actually the stories have gotten pretty ridiculously convoluted the last few seasons. They start with a good hook, but by the end of the episode they’ve taken so many detours that I no longer find myself caring much anymore.

• WayneAdneyC says:

I caught a syndicated rerun of Elementary and there is nothing “spot on” about it. It doesn’t have that “je ne sais quoi” like BBC’s Sherlock Holmes. Now, Two Broke Girls have been broke from the start especially noticeable with their “cheap gags.” Couldn’t they use their dirty knocker jokes to buy better writers and better laughs? Sure they’re not the Big Bang or have Charlie Sheen but hey those girls can act. Give them a better script and better yet a smarter, wittier sitcom. Criminal Minds? Where are you renewal? Love the show! Beyond Borders, I suppose. That spinoff doesn’t even have that spiced gristly fare like NCIS: New Orleans. Hmm-hm. Southern has crawl into my veins with that show.

• Larc says:

I thought CBS should have canceled Elementary last year and kept Limitless instead.

• Justin says:

It is hear not here.

No wonder you celebrate the cancellation of Elementary.

• Code Black, Elementary, Mom and Life in Pieces are the only shows from this article that I watch. Some of the others are okay, but not my cup of tea (e.g., Blue Bloods, Madame Secretary). Many are just awful, and makes me wonder how they survived as long as they have (Two Broke Girls, Undercover Boss, The Great Outdoors that wastes the talents of Joel McHale). It amazes me that FX and AMC have better program catalogs than the once venerable CBS turns out.

• Billy Bob Johnson says:

I have never understood the popularity of Two Broke Girls. The “jokes” should fend off most women, and about the only thing guys tune in for are the b**b jokes. Complete trash.

• canadian ninja says:

I thought they should have kept both of those shows and anything I didn’t watch they could cancel or whatever.

Maybe we don’t need three NCIS shows? Bull is kind of awful but it would have taken a comet hitting the earth to stop that show from getting a second season.

• I agree. It’s just Tony with a different name. Watched twice and that was it.

• Kim says:

I agree about bull I watched two episodes and that was it! I feel that Michael Weatherly (Tony) should have stayed with Mark Harmon and the rest of his crew. And plus I don’t like Dr. Phil McGraw in real life so why would I watch a show based on him? Bleh!!!

• castiel82074 says:

Michael left NCIS to produce…he wanted to do other things…but I sure miss him! I watched Bull once and that was it.

• Mary says:

I don’t like Dr Phil so never even watched Bull. Tried to one time and didn’t make it through the first show. I like all the NCIS shows. Beyond Borders was on before and didn’t make it. The cast is really good so don’t know why it doesn’t make it. These reality shows can go and most of the comedy shows. The only comedy show I watch is Big Bang Theory. I have started watching a lot of stuff on the History channel. They got some good shows on there.

• Totally wrong. Bull is a character Agent DeNuzzo wouldn’t understand. Bull has the intellect and the concept of the show I think is unique. Tony was a very sharp agent to get the job done

• Barbara says:

I love Bull, all the ncis, scorpion and blue bloods, I also love Hawaii five o and mcgyver. I don’t watch any of the others so I personally don’t care. Great job on renewing the good ones.

• Mick says:

You think Bull is kind of awful? Why? Because it’s not full of ultra-violence, explosions, endless battles with automatic weapons and cops kicking in doors? Or it’s not some ridiculous contrived grouping of Hollywood actors in “perilous” situations when a real “Survivor” is someone who fights our wars in Middle Eastern hellholes? Bull doesn’t need such gimmicks. It’s a cerebral, law and psychology based drama and Michael Weatherly is a good actor and director. Maybe it’s just a little too smart for the average network tv viewer.

• Loretta Belfiore says:

I personally love Bull because it makes you think………which never creates a wide audience. Too bad some of the silly shows are back and those awful Reality Shows…….lost count of how many there are…felt the same way about Genius but people were poking fun at his face……go figure.

• Stacey says:

NCIS, NCIS NEW ORLEANS, AND THE BIG BANG THEROY. I so agree I love Bull and I do miss him as Tony on NCIS but he is doing good on Bull.

• Kay Walsh says:

Hear, Hear to Mick! You do have to be able to use the ole noodle because it’s more cerebral than most. And Michael Weatherly is a real favorite of mine; broke my heart when he left NCIS; he’ll always be Tony!!

• Kay says:

Kinda confused, Mick. On Mar. 31 one opinion of Bull; on the 29th another. I agree with the one from 3/31; especially the part about the “real heroes”!!

• castiel82074 says:

Elementary is in the worst time slot anyway, Sunday night’s at 10pm don’t stand a chance! Battle Creek was put there, (I liked that show, Josh Duhamel and Dean Winters had great chemistry) The Mentalist eventually moved there too! Never watched that, but that’s a very unfortunate time slot….other shows were moved to that time slot too and they always got cancelled….

• Wanda says:

Exactly! Limitless was a great show. Don’t understand how they could keep Code Black and cancel Limitless.

• Deborah says:

I agree. Limitless was a great show.

• Kay Walsh says:

I’d like to see Elementary renewed. As for Limitless, I found myself wondering if it was written BY or FOR a 12-yr. old!

• Pris says:

So happy about Blue Bloods being renewed. Watch it all the time and repeats too. I am worried about Criminal Minds. It has always been a favorite show of mine but I just can’t get into the Reid storyline this season. I do hope it returns though and hopefully improves.

2. cbetham57 says:

WOOHOO!! NCIS LA!!
    Wedding bells for #DENSI!!

3. Midnight says:

I’ll be so bummed if Elementary is cancelled without bringing Moriarty back for a last hurrah. Would be thrilled if it got a final 10-13 episode season with a heavy Moriarty arc (GoT isn’t an excuse anymore!)

4. Jennifer says:

Happy Camper!!!

5. jennylee27 says:

Any word on Amazing Race?

6. Maggie says:

Yay! I’m so glad Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods have been renewed. Now renew Code Black. Love these shows!

• castiel82074 says:

I have never seen Blue Bloods, but I like Hawaii Five-0 and Code Black.

• Mary Evans says:

Blue Bloods is by far the best, classiest show on TV. Has been since it started and hasn’t disappointed since. I love every character on the show and proves you don’t have to have trashy talk, and can have the whole family watch. Much respect to the Writers and directors of this excellent show. Please , don’t ever Cancel it. The very best Actors and Actresses! God bless all of you and your success. 💜💞

• SissyM says:

I agree with you, Mary Evans, about Blue Bloods. The acting is superb and the story lines are not only thought provoking but very much about what’s going on in the world today. I’m very glad CBS gave it an early renewal.

• Denise Y says:

I absolutely love Blue Bloods. I only started watching it about a year ago, but between ION and Netflix, I’ve seen most of the episodes now. Besides it being a great cop show, I love the family dynamic. Plus, I grew up in Greenpoint, which they mention quite a bit on the show and often go there! It makes me miss NYC so much!!!

• Barbara says:

I agree blue bloods is a classy show and I love it

• Kathy Skinner says:

Blue Bloods is just plain fantastic, as is NCIS, (all 3 of them), and Code Black is really intense. CBS has such a great lineup, and I’d hate to see Criminal Minds go away. It’s about time Network shows get their own categories for Emmys. Just because the cable shows have all the sex, language and situations that wouldn’t be shown on Networks, the great shows and actors do not stand a chance in being recognized. Keep up the fantastic shows CBS. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kay Walsh says:

Also–right on, Mary!! Blue Bloods is most definitely classy; with great writing and amazing cast!!!

• Kay Walsh says:

I’ve been trying to reply to Mary: I wholeheartedly agree! Blue Bloods definitely is about the classiest thing on TV, with GREAT writing, and an AMAZING cast!!!

• Kathy Schaefer says:

Blue Bloods is the one show we never miss. Check it out. You won’t be disappointed

• Cindy Elliott says:

Me too. Love all three. Blue Blods. Hawaii 5 0 and Code Black

• Really!? says:

Hawaii Five-0 should never have been remade.

I am glad about Blue Bloods and a few others being renewed

• castiel82074 says:

Wow! Why such hate for Hawaii Five-0? I remember the original series as well, I enjoyed that series too…I think it’s pretty cool that Steven MCGarrett on the series as mentioned his Grandfather was also Steven McGarrett…a salute to the original series, plus the old car he still has I believe was his Grandfather’s car lol….

• vanduyn says:

Anything with Alex O’Loughlin should be renewed!! Get on our level :)

• I disagree I enjoy the show some of the actors are from Lost.

• Suzanne says:

I AGREE! Love MacGyver too!

• Reva Ray says:

Glad to see they are renewing Hawaii Five O and Code Black but I also wish they would renew Pur Genius! I thought that show to be very interesting!

7. Jye says:

They better NOT cancel 2 Broke Girls, that’s appointment TV for me. What are they waiting for, Max & Caroline need an answer immediately!

• Kevin Tran says:

If 2BG gets renewed the sitcom may have one or two more seasons left.

• Allee says:

The sit com in general or 2BG in particular? Because if the sit com survived the dark days of the early 2000s reality TV craze, they’re fine now. Much better than five years ago. Look at ABC’s lineup, and they keep adding more. Not to mention Hulu and Netflix.

• Sharon says:

I don’t know how. It’s just sexual innuendos now. Sophie & Oleg are plain nasty & overbearing. Feel like my IQ drops just seeing an ep.

• KLS says:

2BGs another joint production (this time with Warner Brothers). CBS probably renewed all of the easy ones (CBS only) first, and now are turning their attention to the more complicated deals. Stay tuned…as they say, but really, how outdated (tuned?) is that saying? :)

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

2BG has always been a part of CBS’ mega-renewal announcement, when not renewed early with other sitcoms (as in March 2015).

• KLS says:

Thanks Matt. I guess 2BG might be closer to the edge than I thought.

• Another Poster says:

In 2015 CBS waited until May 11 to announce their renewals. They usually announce most of their renewals in March, however, in 2015, the eye network waited until May 11, 2015 to say which shows would be getting renewed.
          They also waited until March 2016 that renewed Person of Interest would be airing a short 13 episode from May to June 1016.
          I hope the 16 renewed programs get a full season and will have to wait till next year, (at least), to get the news that it’s their final 13 episode season.

• Kayla says:

Have you heard anything about whether they are going to at least finish showing the remaining episodes of Doubt, and Time After Time? Or at least put them on the internet so people can watch them?

• Allee says:

I would think it was a shoe-in, but CBS abruptly cancelled similarly-rated Mike and Molly last year, so I’m just happy they renewed Mom. But isn’t after season 6 when they negotiate new contracts? That might be the holdup.

• t86blog says:

I love 2BG, but i agree that the show lost the mojo a long time ago (S5 and S6 were pretty badly and it looks like the writers got lost and run out of ideas, a truly shame because it was one of my favorite shows back in S1, S2, and S3 time.

• Brock says:

It’s one of my FAVE comedies, but it’s times lots have been all over the place and it’s pared with crap this season! :( NOT HAPPY!

• Kim says:

Amen to that!! Love Max, Caroline and the rest of the cast.. I would be very disappointed if they cancel them.

8. Billy meacham says:

Really glad most of my shows on cbs got renewed hope they renew criminal minds beyond borders, code black and the great indoors and I’ll be happy.

9. Kathy says:

I sure hope Code Black makes the cut, I really love that show. Wish they would give Pure Genius another season.

10. Rachel says:

Definitely happy to see H50 with the early pick up!! I’ve been holding my breath with that show for the last 3 seasons now!

11. kmw says:

Nothing surprising here especially with Criminal Minds. I am glad that their Friday line up is coming back because they do really well on a traditionally tough night to get viewers or good demo numbers

12. Brooklyngirl says:

Very happy that Hawaii 50, Blue Bloods and Scorpion were renewed. Hoping that Code Black will also be renewed.

• Babs says:

I second that!!!!

• Deb says:

Also hoping Code Black is renewed

• Kim says:

Love scorpion, It really gets into the minds of the ones who don’t understand very intellectual people having a daughter with autism and her being as intelligent as she is it reminds me a lot of Ralphs character.. among the others of course. Very glad to see they renewed it.

• Florence says:

I love scorpion too. It’s the best show on cbs

• Ange says:

If the show revolved on Ralph awesome the drama and soap opera quality it has turned into is horrible i hate this show. Was our fave till late this season stories are unbelievableable borders on fantastic four. No matter how smart heavy is still heavy

13. maryellenfaustini says:

Really would like The Odd Couple to be renewed. Personally, I find it to be refreshing and entertaining. And I love the relationships among the cast. Thanks.

• castiel82074 says:

I believe The Odd Couple was officially cancelled

• dan says:

The Odd Couple is in limbo, not renewed and not cancelled. The conventional wisdom is that it won’t be back. I think they were surprised it was renewed for the third season so they aren’t expecting a fourth.

• Nancy LaFlure says:

I would like another season of The Odd Couple. Just started to really gel.

14. I’m happy with the returning series.

15. Matt Ceccato says:

I was not thrilled with the sixth season of “Blue Bloods,” but this season (so far) has been on point. Here’s hoping we get one more quality year out of the show (but I don’t need to see it go on long enough to see Danny’s boys becoming beat cops…)

• KLS says:

I don’t want to see the boys be on the beat either. I do like that they are finally addressing the fact that Jamie is still on the street.

• ninergrl6 says:

It’s come up in previous seasons but it’s even more of an issue right now. I want the Jamie/Eddie relationship to FINALLY make some progress. The teases this season have been killing me. I want Jamie off the street just so he and Eddie can pursue their romantic feelings for each other.

16. tw says:

Code Black?????

17. Wrstlgirl says:

Hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling Code Black is toast.

• Iris says:

The casting changes were supposed to broaden the audience, the show went fractional instead and skews older than season 1. The DVR ratings fell even harder than the live ratings. ABC has the distribution (syndication) rights, not CBS. No awards. The math isn’t difficult to do.

18. NolaNola says:

ELEMENTARY PLEASE !!!!

19. Yay for Hawaii Five O and crossing my fingers for Elementary!

20. datdudemurphy says:

Glad to see MacGuyver get the pick up…. it started off pretty weak, but it’s become an enjoyable addition to my lineup.

Scorpion is another one. Very happy to see that coming back. I love the cast.

Kinda wish Bull had been cancelled. Was holding out some hope, (as incredibly unlikely as it may be) to see him on NCIS again.

• Mary Evans says:

Yes, loved Denozo and Magee together. It made me mad when they killed off the Denozo and Zeva romance. I wish they’d bring back both of them!

• Kay Walsh says:

Maybe they could have Zeva surviving somehow, and form a family with Tony, Zeva, the baby, and Senior, as a major story-line! Well, I can dream, right?! And let’s hope Mark Harmon never gets itchy feet! Nor David MacCallum! In fact, while I’m at it, they really need McGee and Abby as well!!

21. castiel82074 says:

Yeah! I am glad Hawaii Five-0 is coming back! I hope Criminal Minds and Code Black do too! Yeah NCIS! Elementary needs to go! If Dr Watson was a guy I would like the show! That new MacGyver just doesn’t interest me, Michael Weatherly needs to cancel Bull and return to NCIS! Love the Amazing Race! Wonder why they only had one race this year, returning March 30, original return date was April 21…didn’t return in September…

22. Larry Hester says:

CAN MAN WITH A PLAN, WHICH IS NOT FUNNY, MOM, BULL, 60 MINUTES, 48 HOURS. MADAM SECRETARY, AND PLEASE GET RID OF BIG BROTHER. ELEMENTARY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED A LONG TIME AGO. THE GREAT INDOORS IN FUNNY AND NEEDS TO STAY ON THE AIR. NCIS, NCIS NEW ORLEANS, AND NCIS LA, ARE 3 OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS. BLUE BLOODS, MACGYVER, SCORPION, AND HAWAII 50 RULE AGAINST WHATEVER NBC, AND ABC PUT AGAINST THEM. BUT, BULL IS NOT WHAT IT IS PUT UP TO BE. MICHAEL WEATHERLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO BE PUT INTO A ACTION TYPE SHOW, INSTEAD OF SOMETHING LIKE DR. PHIL. PUT HIM BACK INTO A CRIME DRAMA LIKE NCIS.

23. Lori Kessler says:

Criminal minds has been strange without Morgan ,and hitch this season kinda a drag really bring 1 or both back and I think it will get better again especially Morgan ,2 broke girls never liked it bull could be better it’s boring NCIS bring Tony back bring ziva back from the dead both are missed can’t take the good ones off and expect great ratings come on cbs

24. peterwdawson says:

Not a shock about Great Indoors. While the quality’s gone up a bit since the pilot (at least in the two other episodes I’ve seen), it really still feels like a waste of talent for many involved.

25. Ange says:

I really want Ransom renewed. It is refreshing to have something interesting and new to watch on Saturday nights. It’s the only show I actually watch live.

• Lori says:

We love ransom. Hopefully they will rethink and pick it up

• Brian says:

Wiki says “the series is a co-production between Canada’s Global, France’s TF1, the United States’ CBS,[6] and Germany’s RTL” so the decision isn’t just up to CBS. It could also end up in a situation like Crossing Lines which was an international co-production. The first season aired on NBC in the US. It got renewed for 2 more seasons, but NBC declined to air those.

• KLS says:

It’s practically a freebie for CBS, so I would think if Global renews it, CBS would be dumb to drop it.

• Marie58 says:

I really like Ransom, too. Every episode has unexpected turns and reveals that we learn about along with Eric Beaumont. Hope a second season happens.

26. Renee says:

So happy about Scorpion and Blue Bloods!

27. Code Black is great television–enough with the cop/FBI dramas. Bring it back!

28. Troy says:

The Great Indoors had better get renewed. My wife and I love that show!

29. castiel82074 says:

Michael Weatherly needs to return to NCIS! Tony isn’t dead, he just moved to Europe with his daughter. Bull needs to go!

30. Kathleen says:

NCIS LA, hopefully now we will definitely get a Densi wedding finally !!

31. Marybeth says:

I think they should pickup Criminal Minds that has. Been a staple on CBS. Very disappointed if the is dropped. With CBS’S failures this year they should look at Section 13 about CIA retired agents working to help people. This was bought by CBS last year but did not pick it up they should try it. Sounds like an interesting show to watch ⌚️

32. gail says:

We LOVE Pure Genius.

• dan says:

Hated it! My wife likes it, but we still have nine unwatched episodes on DVR so she isn’t rushing to watch it. I couldn’t stand the lead actor or the character he was playing. And Dermot Mulroney was just “meh” for me. For medical drama, I much prefer Code Black (which my wife doesn’t like as much).

• KLS says:

I am not a fan of Augustus Pew in this role either. I stopped watching PG when they put that lady in a fat/sumo suit (ridiculous way to treat the issue, unlike This Is Us). CBS has had some casting misses this year (see APB), and Pew was one of them.

33. George H. says:

Life In Pieces & The Big Bang Theory are the only ones I watch and I’m glad they were renewed.

34. I bet Scott Caan is bummed about Hawaii Five-0 being renewed. I bet he takes yet ANOTHER partial season. lol

• castiel82074 says:

You know, Scott asked for less screen time, that’s HIS own choice, for whatever reason…Alex took time off one time to go into Rehab….no one’s life is perfect, things happen, good and bad, every one copes in different ways…I am glad Hawaii 5-0 is coming back…

• Carol says:

Nothing to do with not wanting to be there…..Scott has been doing five less episodes since his his daughter was born – I say kudos for putting family first!

• mary says:

Unlike most of the actors, Caan doesn’t live in Hawaii. He would rather spend time with his family. Nothing wrong with that.

35. Joey Padron says:

Happy Hawaii Five-O and Superior Donuts got renewed! Hope The Great Indoors will get renewed.

36. Sue H. says:

So glad to see Hawaii 5-O coming back. Can do without Kenin can wait and two broke girls. Won’t be able to accept Elementary being cancelled. Just love that show and the cast.

• Sarah says:

Me too. Love H5O, will be devastated if Elementary doesn’t get picked up. Can get rid of Criminal Minds though. Just not the same

37. Sue H. says:

Oh and Code Black too. Love love love.

38. Great seeing in writing what we knew (well, TVLine and I) to be a “sure bet” that the Weatherly led “Bull” is getting a sophomore season. I think they’ve found their rhythm as the writing as gotten better and better and the characters are more developed.
    Also happy that “Scorpion” and “MacGyver” got picked up. The latter got exponentially better with the addition of Meredith Eaton to the cast.
    “Superior Donuts” hasn’t grabbed me yet but I am watching so I’m happy CBS is giving it a “Hill Street Blues-like” chance at a 2nd season.

39. Teresa says:

Very pleased on Life in Pieces, I always fear I’m the only one watching it (as it is…no one else is commenting about it here) but it’s so good, right balance of quirky humor, family dynamics and serious subjects.

• LB says:

Could not agree more!!! It’s one of the few comedies I watch live.

• dan says:

We like Life In Pieces but its inconsistent. Some episodes are hysterical while others fall flat. Glad it’ll be back again for season three.

• Brenda says:

My and husband and I love Life in Pieces. I hold my breath each time renewal comes around. I am so glad that CBS is behind this show. Love the cast and the episodes are just plain funny.

• badgerly says:

I like Life in Pieces, too. Everyone is good. Who new Diane Weist could do deadpan humour so well.

40. Misti says:

I really want more Pure Genius. :(

• Misti says:

And Code Black. I was a bit wary after the cast shakeup between S1 and S2, but I actually like what Rob Lowe has brought to the show… the show is all about Rorish and Mama, though. :)

• dan says:

I wasn’t expecting to like Code Black after the cast shake-up, but I was pleasantly surprised. I actually like Rob Lowe in this show.

• fiberlicious says:

Me too!

although to be honest, I’d watch him read a phonebook…

• arlene says:

Rob Lowe seems to have taken another role on something else but who cares? Doctors come and go in hospitals. That’s how hospitals work. The crux of the story was the doc who lost her kids finally adopts a new child. Great. Actors and characters are replaceable. Now write another story.

• Babs says:

I love it!!!

41. I like elementary and code black/.

42. Mary Miller says:

I want AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE to be renewed. This show is hysterical! I also love Code Black.

• KLS says:

AH is on ABC which hasn’t officially announced their renewals/cancellations yet. Though some are assumed (Notorious, Conviction, etc). Code Black may come down to the wire again.

43. Gary b says:

Hooray for Blue Bloods. I hope WTOL Toledo and Uverse settle things soon so that once again subscribers can watch

44. Kriston Troy Brannan says:

I’m really happy to see Superior Donuts get renewed. I know it’s not a GREAT sitcom, but I love the dynamic and chemistry between the two leads.

45. robert dowling says:

code black best medical show on air

• Mary Evans says:

I’m really loving Chicago Med and all of their characters. Storylines and Actor’s are excellent. Can’t miss it 😃

46. LB says:

Life in Pieces❤Thank goodness❤

47. J.Norman says:

Madam Secretary would seem to be a poster child for a couple of factors that sometimes play prominently into a very marginal shows renewal.
    That is,
    1) The 4th season rule (if it has made 3 seasons and is within 88 episodes after completion of the 4th) then it generally gets the borderline renewal call.

2) It is owned by the network. In this case CBS

I am surprised by the renewal of Man with a Plan. It is not funny at all.
    The Great Indoors is not a great show, but its better that either Kevin Can Wait or MWAP..

I guess CBS wants to see how GI will do away from TBBT

• fiberlicious says:

I absolutely Mme. Sec – It’s my favorite show.

• Elisa Jackson says:

I look forward to Sunday with NCIS LA and Madam Secretary…two of my favorites. Love all the actors and each story line. The thing I absolutelu love and respect about CBS is action, adventure and some subtle everyday comedy all without perversion. I can watch 9 primetime shows on CBS no profanity, no illicitly implied sex. Along with my kids. Can we say ‘family oriented’.

• Kay Walsh says:

Agree with the family viewing. In fact, the best thing about Madam Sec is the writing and how they manage to weave in the family members’ interaction with each other. Seems real. Besides–really like Tim Daly and the character he plays.

48. Pamela Baker says:

Please keep Elementary. It is one of my favorite shows that I never miss. I also love the NCIS group.

49. Brenda says:

I am hoping for a 11th hour save for Elementary. I have liked this show from the beginning. I cast is great. I would to see John Noble back to reprise his role as Sherlock’s father.

50. Lisa says:

I love Code Black, Pure Genius, Ransom, all the NCIS & Criminal Minds please renew