DWTS Season 24

Dancing With the Stars: Who Will Win Season 24? We've Set the Odds!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year… to be a celebrity no one has heard of before!

Dancing With the Stars returns for Season 24 this Monday (ABC, 8/7c), and while the roster does boast a few pop culture legends, there are certainly some names that had us scooting over to Wikipedia for a little research. (Plot twist: Professional bull rider Bonner Bolton doesn’t even have a page.)

As is tradition, TVLine has set the odds for who will flourish or falter on the dance floor — and, in doing so, we’ve found that Season 24 might be the series’ most competitive cycle yet. By our estimation, at least five couples stand a real chance at the Mirrorball… but the forecast isn’t quite as sunny for celebs like Charo, Chris Kattan or — ugh — Nick Viall.

Take a look at the gallery on the right — or click here for direct access — to see our odds for Dancing With the Stars‘ 24th season, then hit the comments with your own predictions!

1. MMD says:

I would love to see Sasha win and will really miss Tony Dovolani again this season.

2. Penny says:

I know I’m in the minority here but I was really hoping Peta took another season off. She has got to be the worst female pro DWTS has ever had and they just cater to her. I hope your odds on her and Nick are right.

3. fernando933 says:

Yeah Normani, Heather, &a Simone will be the top 3.

4. tw says:

Going with Heather Morris all the way. And I think you underestimated how much everyone pretty much “hates” Nancy Kerrigan. Everyone who remembers her, anyway.

5. Kris says:

I kinda feel bad for the women of Pro DWTS, they got the short end of the stick here…

6. Ray BALDWIN says:

I’m sick of nick valle can’t he get a real job this guy is pitiful to say the least. Please go away

7. Aubrey says:

Normani all the way

8. Jakay says:

David Ross isn’t any ex-baseball player. He was on the Cubs last season. Their fans are pretty fanatical and pretty attached to the team who finally broke the curse. They may tune in just to vote for him. We’ll see, but I wouldn’t count him out just because he looks like has two left feet.

• Penny says:

I’m one of those fanatical fans and Papa Rossy isn’t just our catcher, he is the team cheerleader. He’s the glue that held everything together. Even if he does have 2 left feet, Cubs fans will continue voting him proudly. I hope he and Lindsay go far!

9. ebau says:

I usually don’t watch this show regularly, but a show-down between Heather Morris and Simone Biles will definitely make for must-see TV.

10. Pat Barton says:

I am so sick and tired of having to watch “has beens” on DWTS…for instance Cuchool Coo…..she never made it back then, and now we have to listen and watch now……give me a break….you just lost one vote and if I have anything to do with it, no one else I know will watch either. You must think we are a bunch of idiots…or maybe you are hard up to find someone….so you decide to put her on this to help her get a paycheck……well, I HOPE SHE GETS VOTED OFF FIRST NIGHT……We, the viewers, don’t like it when you cram someone like her down our throats…..this is the worst…..Pat in Dallas

11. Shib Neddeff says:

AGAIN DWTS stop with the 18 and under it’s to awkward for them! Plus she and Heather have huge advantages

12. tom says:

Let go Charo show the U.S. how it done

13. Donna Gerhard says:

It will be either Normani or Rashad. Both excellent.