Flash Spoilers Savitar Identity

Inside Line: Scoop on The Flash, Once, Supergirl, Five-0, Blindspot, Grimm, Chicago Fire, The Originals and More

When will The Flash unmask Savitar? Does Once Upon a Time have another Oz-some episode planned? Is three a crowd for Supergirl sweethearts? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

When will we find out who Savitar is on The Flash? —Arlena
“Slowly, different characters are going to learn who Savitar is,” Danielle Panabaker shared during my visit to the set last week. “But I don’t know if the audience is going to be told anytime soon.” Grant Gustin meanwhile told me, “It’s not the same as past reveals,” explaining, “With Zoom and Reverse-Flash, the audience was starting to realize things before we all started to piece it together. But I don’t know how you would know this year. And when you do find out, it’s like, ‘Oh. My. God!’ There are really no secrets or hints leading up to to it.”

Will we see any more Wizard of Oz-inspired storylines on Once Upon a Time this season? —Angelo
Episode 18 is one to watch for, Angelo. “What I love about my episode — besides the fact that they’re ‘my episodes’ — is that they are like little mini Wizard of Oz movies,” a beaming Rebecca Mader told me on set last week. “The Wizard of Oz fans should be really happy, because we introduce the Tin Man for the first time (played recent Flash guest star Alex Desert), we get monkeys, and we’ll meet the [Cowardly] Lion as well. It’s a really, really cool episode for my character.” (Bex then sneaked me a peek of her solo from the musical episode, and it looks wonderfully wicked.)

My heart breaks for Once Upon a Time‘s Regina. What will she do now that Robin has let her down? —E.J.
I asked Lana Parrilla if Regina will blame herself for bringing the Wish Realm’s Robin of Locksley to Storybrooke, or if she will look sideways at Emma, who encouraged her to do so. “She blames herself to a degree,” Parrilla answered, “but she definitely blames another person — who I won’t mention.”

Always lookingBlindspot Weller Shepherd for new Blindspot scoop! Will we be seeing more interaction between Weller and Shepherd this season? —Erin
“Yes, you will be, and it’s hard-hitting,” Sullivan Stapleton said when I hand-delivered your question. “Shepherd has been observing him since he was young, paid his tuition…. With that link, you’re like, ‘What’s up, lady? What’s going on?’ That’s what I love about our writers, how they throw the twists and turns in every week. It’s a great story, and it’s personal for Weller.” Bonus scoop: Archie Panjabi tells me that when the show returns on Wednesday, March 22, “Somebody who has been an enemy of the team actually joins the team, and helps them in their search for Sandstorm.”

Can you tell us anything about Supergirl‘s “Sanvers”? —Emma
During my visit to that CW series’ set, Floriana Lima confirmed, “We’re definitely going to learn a bit more about Maggie and how she came out of that whole ‘coming out’ [experience].” What’s more, in the Monday, March 27 episode, “An ex-girlfriend (played by Cedar Cove‘s Hayley Sales) shows up, and it’s a shocking moment for Maggie to run into her — while Alex is with her,” Lima teased. “We are just walking outside of yoga class, and it was one of those moments where I was like, ‘Yeah, I’ve done that, run into an ex with a new partner!'” Scoop quiz: Now which half of “Sanvers” do you think is dragging the other to yoga?

Do you have any good Hawaii Five-0 scoop to share? —Belle
Being a red-blooded male, the return of Julie Benz is hella “good” in my book. Fresh off her Training Day Season 1 run, Benz will bring Abby back in Five-0‘s Season 7 finale — no, not to break up with Chin Ho (“That’s a long-term relationship, at least in our eyes,” says show boss Peter M. Lenkov) — but to help the team dismantle the human trafficking ring that they uncovered this past Friday.

Will The OriginalsThe OriginalsKlaus try to revive Camille? And will Elijah and Hayley have a happy ending? –Alex
I wouldn’t go throwing around words like “revive,” but the late, great Cami definitely has a presence in Season 4. In addition to a brief appearance — as teased in the official trailer — she’s mentioned more often in Friday’s premiere than certain other characters who are still alive. As for Elijah and Hayley, I can’t promise you a happy ending… but I can promise you a dramatic reunion.

I happen to think that Stef and Lena from The Fosters are one of the best married couples on television, despite their kids’ antics. I’d love to learn what’s coming up specifically for them. Any news? —JennR
“Tonight’s episode (airing at 8/7c on Freeform) culminates in a big, epic, romantic moment between Stef and Lena that is not to be missed,” executive producer Bradley Bredeweg teases.

Got any scoop on Grimm? —Jen
Friday’s episode spends a significant amount of time on the Nick/Eve relationship (or whatever you want to call it) and fills us in on the scary skull face we’ve been seeing in the mirrors. Lest the Nadalind fans feel left out, next week’s episode — the series’ penultimate hour — features an Adalind/Nick moment that feels very important as the NBC drama hurtles toward its conclusion.

When is Sarah Paulson going to show up on FEUD: Bette and Joan? —Payton
Ryan Murphy’s go-to award-winner appears as Geraldine Page in Episode 5, airing Sunday, April 2 and titled “And the Winner Is… (The Oscars of 1963).”

What’s coming up for Chicago Fire‘s Severide now that Anna is moving to Chicago? –Carlynn
After everything the two have been through — her leukemia, his anesthesia-free bone marrow donation — a little bliss is in order. “They start an epic romance that includes ice skating!” executive producer Derek Haas previews.

Any scoop you have on Lucifer will do! —Addi
Regardless of what closed captioning might have assumed/told you, we are supposed to be wondering if Uriel cryptically told his brother, “The peace is here” or “The piece is here.” Stupid homonyms!

Can’t wait for iZombie to return. Got any scoop to get us through to April? —Chelle
The Flash and Supergirl aren’t the only ones showing off their pipes on The CW. During the first three episodes of iZombie‘s new season (pemiering Tuesday, April 4), David Anders’ Blaine sings not once, not twice, but three times! The first tune is a fun nod to musician-not-series creator Rob Thomas, while the other two are courtesy of Blaine’s new job.

Please tell me you have some S.H.I.E.L.D. scoop, this hiatus is interminable! — Serena
Until the bubble drama returns on Tuesday, April 4, all I can do is part with the few scraps left from my recent chat with showrunner Jed Whedon, who said that although we didn’t get a little vignette of his Framework life, “[Director] Mace would be in there somewhere” as Daisy gets to exploring, while “we might” see the return of some other familiar faces (a la Brett Dalton’s Ward). And with that, my cupboard of S.H.I.E.L.D. teasers is completely bare.

Real questions, real answers! If you need the Inside Line on a favorite show, email InsideLine@tvline.com(With reporting by Andy Swift, Vlada Gelman and Kim Roots)

1. Ralph Olsen says:

Riverdale. Do you have spoilers on Riverdale since it will be off for three weeks?

2. Good scoop on Once, Supergirl and Flash! Will there be a bigger article about your Vancouver trip at all?

3. kate says:

You know, until I just decided the watch the three episode arc again this past Sunday, I forgot all about the thing Uriel said. I was all caught up in exactly how Lucifer works himself into anyone’s good graces, but that’s even after he has figured out his own situation and what might make Chloe get back to the more open place with whatever happened with Dan and then Lucifer and someone will have to point out to Lucifer is that Chloe is perfectly capable of having a civil relationship with an ex but Dan will tell him, he knows he is basically a good work friend and a member of the team that tries to prevent Trixie from taking over the world.

4. Kal says:

Savitar is Barry. A version of Barry that is. The pieces all fit.

• Stacey says:

I agree, I was thinking the same. Savitar kept on saying “I am the future Flash.”

• Mary says:

He was saying “I am the future, Flash,” not “I’m the future Flash.” Savitar says he got his powers on his own. Barry didn’t. Only way it could be Barry is if it was him from another Earth. I have considered Earth 2 Barry. That something happened that split him and Iris up on his Earth and he blamed it on Barry’s time on Earth 2 and what happened with Joe. So he’d go after Iris since he ended up alone. But I really doubt that.

Or maybe it’s Acclerated Man from the future. We saw him only very briefly in one episode and we’ve had Gypsy and HR both around from Earth 19. So what if something Barry does soon impacts Earth 19 and it lands Accelerated Man in that armor and the speed force.

• marco collins says:

I think HR is Savitar, it’s all an act. Had an ulterior motive for getting Wally faster then switched the plot point up when he had the chance.

• Muffy says:

Somebody on YT believe H.R. is Savitar. I do truly believe he is NOT Eddie or Wally.

• Mary says:

Yeah. I’ve also seen that. Especially since both HR and Savitar refer to Wally as Wallace. And Savitar seems to like story telling like HR.

• Kal says:

He said he created himself and that Barry was there to see it. My theory is that he means by killing Iris. Killing Iris crushes Barry and puts him on the road to becoming Savitar. Also, Savitar told Iris it was either him or her who could live. He told Barry that he was his greatest enemy. I believe he means Himself. Savitar is the Flash from the future and that’s why he can not kill Barry. Not because he wants to see him suffer, but would be killing himself. Just a theory. Probably wrong, but go back and picture an evil Barry when they talk to Julian as Savitar. Seems to fit.

• Muffy says:

I’m now leaning towards Future Barry too. But Barry would never call Wally, Wallace. I think H.R. is going to die in episode 19. I do believe someone will die. Joe being honored by the CCPD hasn’t been done yet, so I’m nervous.

• Savitar said HR lives, though. Could be a lie, but I can’t think of a reason why he would lie about this irrelevant detail.

• Stacey says:

I was just saying it could have been a play on words. Wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities for this show.

• ScottJ says:

Until last week’s episode I didn’t even think that Savitar was an anybody. The costume makes him look like some metallic meta-monster. Which is perfectly in keeping with other things on the show.

• Scribe says:

I think Savitar is Wally and being lost in the speed force is the begining of his transition.

• Di says:

When Barry saw the future, he didn’t exactly went to the future. He went to savitar’s personal hell, which is also his.

• Jason says:

I think so too, Savitar made a comment and said “I am the future, Barry” who knows if a comma was after future?

5. Iris says:

Any spoilers for Supercorp on Supergirl? I know it’s not canon, but will they be visiting it at all?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“Supercorp”…?

J/K. Big ol’ Katie McGrath Q&A coming up in the coming weeks.

• Olivia says:

If her take on ships is still the same one she had during her Merlin days, it will be a fun read for sure xD (also, no one plays such overt flirting in each and every episode they’re in without knowing what they do; she plays with it and gives her best — to the extent she’s allowed to — and I love her for it haha).
        I love Lena, I hope they do her character justice and I can’t wait for the upcoming Maggie & Lena screentime/plots.
        Thanks Matt! (I’m a bit jealous of you right now, though)

6. Diz says:

yay we’re gonna learn more about Maggie. I’m excited!

7. Diane says:

I haven’t seen anything on Shades of Blue. I’m really enjoying the JLo, Ray Liotta drama. Is team TV Line throwing the show “shade”? I liked it last year and this season so far is even better.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Just did an emailbox search, and I have never received a Shades of Blue question :-/

#RealQuestionsRealAnswers

8. Bebe says:

I’m going to take a leap here and say it’s Maggie. ☺

9. kia says:

again, nothing on Bones?

10. Jackie says:

Oh, look, Regina blaming somebody else for her problems. What a shocking development!

11. Nancy says:

Anna is so blah to me on Chicago Fire. I hope she is more interesting in the coming episodes

• Imzadi says:

I have to agree. She seems nice, but there is no spark with Severide.

• Chloe says:

I agree, too. She’s just boring, although sweet, and I see no chemistry between them. I don’t get how they keep telling us that this is is soul mate. Maybe they think if they say it enough, we’ll start to believe it. Nope, not happening for me.

• grazelled says:

She plays a completely opposite character on Chicago Fire than she did on Rookie Blues. There she could be pretty mean but was one of the most interesting characters on the show. I’m shocked at how nice Anna is so far.

12. Paul says:

My money is on Barry being Savitar, some future issue caused him to lock himself in the speed force. My backup guess is Savitar is Wally.

The past 2 reveals were always someone on the periphery, I think this time they’re making sure it’s someone epic.

13. Mike says:

You know something is wrong with the fandom and turning into a mess like OUAT when the question is about Sanvers. They have nothing to do with the plot. Who cares about them who actually follow the plot on the show ?

What about Supergirl and how she will deal with the new Arrival on the show or Mon-El getting his “real” superhero suit soon ?

• jj says:

Characters are just as important to storytelling (in any format) as is plot. Completely plot driven stories tend to be horrible. A good storyteller needs to be able to develop an interesting plot while developing compelling characters.

• lena says:

but mon-el getting his “real” superhero suit is super important to the plot of supergirl??

• Mike says:

Guess you don’t even know you are watching a SUPERHERO SHOW lol

• Brian says:

The show is called SUPERGIRL. No one signed up to watch a frat boy’s journey on becoming a hero and overshadowing a female lead on a show about a, um, FEMALE SUPERHERO.

• Morgan says:

Considering that Alex and Maggie are both regulars, I think they have a lot to do with “the plot”. Just as you are interested in Mon-El, some of us are interested in Maggie, Alex or Winn.

• Brian says:

Alex and Maggie are both regular characters. Everything they say or do has everything to do with the plot. If you want a question answered about the most disliked character on the show, ask it yourself.

• Mike says:

yeah your opinion is everyones. Guess you are a Trump voter.

• Brian says:

My opinion reflects what the majority of the fandom thinks. I happen to wok with social media and read fans and critics – which you would know if you happened to live outside your bubble.

• Josh says:

I actually like Maggie and Alex. More than the show eater Mon-el who they changed Kara’s character for.

• Mike says:

You don’t even what you are saying. Kara is still Kara. Maggie is just Alex arm candy nothing more. Mon-El is on a journey to become the famous character from the comics. But i guess you wouldnt know any of that because you apparantly don’t watch the show for its storyline

• Brian says:

If you watched the show you would know that Kara is not even a shadow of what she once was. And if you knew a thing about the comics, you would know Maggie Sawyer exists for much longer than Mon-El has. Try again next time.

• Manu says:

Don’t you people get tired of embarrassing yourselves? “Kara is still Kara”. Um, no. Kara would never say that being Supergirl and having a boyfriend is enough for her. That throws an entire season of characterization in the trash. But I guess you wouldn’t know, because you don’t watch the show for *her* journey and you live in a world where Maggie Sawyer is not a famous character from the comics.

• Paula Stiles says:

I actually like them, too. I do like Mon-El as well, but the question was about Sanvers and I’m all for finding out Sanvers will be a regular canon ship and not some flash in the pan (glares at The 100).

14. Mary says:

Considering Maggie was the one who kept trying to get Alex to eat vegan ice cream, I would think that she would be the one talking Alex into yoga. But I have seen the pants that Alex is wearing when they run into Maggie’s ex, so maybe it was Alex who talked Maggie into it.

• jj says:

haha I don’t think being vegan means you must do yoga lol

• Mary says:

That’s not what I meant. I meant more in that she seems like she wants to push Alex out of her comfort zone. Like she did with trying to get Alex to realize that not all aliens are threats that she came across at the alien bar.Should have put that in there I guess.

15. Marsha darrington says:

What the hell im ready for haylijah it has been to long dramatic what you mean dramtic

16. Robert Dassler says:

Re: Savitar’s secret identity “There are really no secrets or hints leading up to to it.” So, it will be completely unearned. That’s the kind of sloppy writing I’ve come to expect from The Flash.

17. Elaine says:

I am so going to miss Grimm!

18. Ben M says:

Savitar said said something like you will create me soon in that last episode. I think it could be Wally. It would go against the comics 100%. If Wally stays trapped in the Speedforce he could go insane, and get turned into Savitar. Savitar also seemingly spent large amounts of time in the speed force. Time can work different there too. It could also be the reason future-flash would trap him & hope to cure/rescue him. Plus, Wally was one of his vessel-people.

Tiny chance that it could explain why Savitar didn’t kill Joe during his first appearance, like he did w/ the rest of the cops. Lastly, I have to assume Black Flash/Death was brought in to have some impact on this story. At the very least I expect some speedster to die; the good guys, Savitar, or Reverse.

I can’t imagine they’d kill Wally West on a Flash show. At the same time there’s no way they can keep 3 speedsters around. Barry not saving Wally would also be a very CW way of having Iris break up with Barry.

19. Diana says:

Thanks for the Flash scoop! Oh man, who could Savitar be? I’ve seen some of the theories, but…

20. Could Hayley Sales be playing Batwomen? you did say back in the summer Batwomen would be appearing.

• Brian says:

No. Her character’s name is Emily. Supergirl’s Maggie is nothing like comics Maggie. I highly doubt any of the Bat fam will ever make an appearance.

• Manu says:

As if they would bring an iconic character like Batwoman to Supergirl to play a vortex of a love triangle between two regular characters. Seriously? This is like expecting Batman to show up on Arrow so he can fight him for a woman’s affection.

21. lena says:

i’m kind of disappointed anna has moved to chicago (and that they’re sticking to it), i was really rooting for severide and stella to get it together, they have so much more history, and the show spent all of last season building them up only to just… drop it. i’m not into anna and severide, but i guess i’m the only one!

22. Barry says:

I would have to assume that Savatar is Barry Allen. Clue is the Barry in jail scene back in beginning of series. And possibly disappearance from future in paper?

23. Rob says:

so my theory that Savitar is Iris from the future maybe is not so crazy after all :)

24. Jason says:

I think we’re going to see Nick and Juliette/Eve definitively put their romantic past to rest in this next episode of Grimm. It’s time for both of them to move forward. I’m hoping that leads, in the subsequent episode, to Nick telling Adalind he loves her. It’s certainly implied, with Eve even going as far as to say so, after catching an emotional vibe from Nick, but he’s never spoken the words. Maybe he’s felt guilty about loving another woman, with the old Juliette rearing her head. But if Juliette/Eve can make her peace with it, then it’ll let Nick do the same.

25. Cheryl says:

Miss the early Once, wouldn’t be sad if the current version isn’t renewed. Used to watch with friends and call each other after each episode to discuss them. Now we are lucky to watch an episode in the same week.

26. Brandon says:

It’s Regina fault for listening to Emma. Emma honestly has the worst judgement and 50% of the time is wrong. You would think Emma wouldn’t have encouraged Regina to bring Robin Hood back since she messed up by bringing Marian back. As Regina would say “never thinking of consequences”.

• Josh says:

Lol which Character massacred villages and blamed a little girl for her boyfriend being killed when it was her evil mother who did it? The same character who doesn’t deserve everyone kissing her ass after all she did to them in the past. It wasn’t Emma. Regina has made the worst decisions

• Val says:

@brandon Emma asked her if she thinks a part of Robin is in there, obviously the choice was Regina’s and Robin which they took lol.
      Regina typically will blame everyone… its either Snow, or Emma, or even Tink lol. I bet its Evil Queen she puts the blame on now coz well all her crimes are whitewashed and lets blame EQ who is still her

27. Ha ha I can’t wait for the big reveal of who Savitar really is. Theories are that he may be either Barry, Wally, the Harry Potter guy, or H.R. It may be neither of them all anyway.

28. JimC says:

Isn’t the lesbian thing on Supergirl growing a bit tiresome?

• Brian says:

I’d say the straight thing on Supergirl is growing a bit tiresome.

• Josh says:

Hasn’t Mon-el eating up screen time from Maggie J’onn Winn and Jimmy grown Tiresome?

• Olivia says:

Oh come on, get over yourself.
      You know what is tiresome? Seeing sad bigots policing what types of people have the “right” or “legitimacy” to be represented. Sorry to inform you but we do exist IRL (seriously, it’s not a joke, we do!). Don’t ever get out of the house again then because we won’t clear the streets for your comfort.

The “lesbian thing” is me. It’s lots of people. It’s our meager tv representation, WHEN it’s a good one. It’s what can make a person feel that they’re not alone, they’re worth it, they matter and deserve to be happy too. It’s probably many kids growing up having some characters to look up to and maybe not hating themselves or wanting to give up if they have no one to turn to for support. It’s the struggles no straight characters have/can portray. It’s what we can relate to on an intimate level. It’s finding your place in the world in, again, a particular way we can’t see in straight characters. It’s showing that falling in love is universal. And even if it wasn’t any of that… it’s bringing lots of fans joy and that alone would be valid.
      Let me explain in a way you’ll probably be able to relate to (since I have a feeling that’s the maturity place you are in): If you don’t want to share your toys fine, go find another sandbox because you don’t own this one and plenty kids of all colors, genders and identities are there, getting along and already having fun without you.
      If the reality check is overwhelming YOU change the channel and let people enjoy seeing a reflection of themselves or their close ones on tv. Win-win, really.

• Mike says:

Happy ?? Then why are you spreading so much hate for what is not LGBT. I swear to god this is the same thing happened to OUAT and The 100 fandom. LGBT gets a slice but now some of you want the whole damn pie. Its insanely selfish behavior

• Olivia says:

With a side of your butthurt it’s delicious, I have to say. No wonder we want it all, it’s your fault.

• Manu says:

They feel so threatened. Their poor fragile egos.

• Olivia says:

@Manu it’s because they’re scared we’re gonna steal their girlfriends. I mean, I don’t blame them: what if they get hacked and \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ vanishes? Scary stuff.

• JimC says:

I thought the show was called “Supergirl”. I didn’t realize it was “SuperOlivia”. It’s a TV show, genius….not real life which you felt obliged to lay yours out here everyone’s “entertainment”. Sorry your life sucks so much…..

• Olivia says:

It is ?? :O
        You mean, I’ll never ever see her flying by my house? OH MY GOD. As if my life wasn’t sucking enough. Man, this world is ruthless *sobbing in a corner*

29. steven says:

When is Trubel coming back to Grimm?

30. This may sound weird, but I think Savitar may be Wally, on The Flash! Even though I know he just sent himself into the speed force, I just wonder if that is what made him become Savitar! Like he has to do what he did to himself, Wally, so he can become Savitar! I know it does sound a bit far fetched, since he also would be the one killing his own sister too! In any case I hope poor Wally finds his way home or the others save him, because like they said, being in there, can drive you crazy! Which again, is why I am suspecting Wally of being Savitar, maybe Savitar doesn’t even know who he really is!

31. Alex says:

The Flash has become so boring to me and I stopped watching 2 episodes ago. Honestly who cares who Savitar turns out to be. Why can’t Savitar just be Savitar? Tired of the whole who’s it gonna be every season. They’re just setting themselves up for failure because they can’t top a reveal like season 1. Also the whole is Iris going to die or not? Every romance in this show feels too forced and characters make too many dumb decisions that I end up not even caring. I’m just venting because I do wish I still enjoyed this show.

• Mo says:

Read somewhere that the CW head said all shows including DC ones are patterned after TVD. That explains why Arrow & then Flash dived into the toilet. It’s aaaaaaall about adults acting like teenagers angsting over their love lives most of the time & like idiots the rest of the time. Meanwhile LoT has been GREAT without a main couple this year. Flash should take notes.

32. Candace says:

Once upon on a time can’t wait to see zelena episode 6×18 once is the best show on tv

33. einat162 says:

I’m glad Lucifer is running- love that show.
    As for Grimm, it ran its course (6 seasons)- staring to get old, I don’t understand fans who wants more seasons (& this coming from Buffy/Angel The X files fan).
    What I really wishing for is that NBC team up with WB, or get the rights from them – and replace Grimm with Forever season 2 .

34. An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little
    homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks
    for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your web site.

35. stellrchef says:

Oh come now…we all know who Savitar is. He’s admitted it – pointedly – a number of times (especially to Barry). “I am the future Flash” Everyone automatically puts a comma in there after the word “future”. Don’t.

Savitar had everything taken away from him by his past self failing to save Iris. He’s obviously in pain…there’s the recording from the future Flash telling everyone not to trust him…and the promos show that he is *ticked off* at his past self.

He is the future Flash…

• stellrchef says:

Of course…it could also be Joe. But, I’m not certain how he’d get speedster powers. Then again, Jay is in the Speed Force (which doesn’t obey the laws of time as we experience it) and he said he’s been in there long enough to lose his mind several times over.

So, that’s my top three…Barry, Jay or Joe.

36. Barry monkey 🐵 says:

I think savitar is none other than.. Flashpoint ……..L… …io.. …….nel… …….M… ……e… .ss… ….i

37. onyibo says:

Guys,i really think savitar is Julian or Julian is savitar anyway.He might be tricking them to believe he is Dr.Alchemy.And why would he removes Caitlin’s necklace after she said she’d rather die than to become killer frost.Again he is not in the promo of episode 19