Bachelor Raven Sex Talk

Did Bachelor's Raven Overshare? Is Flash Hero Selfish? Riverdale's Worst Parent? Best Xover Plan? And More Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Walking Dead, The Bachelor, Suits and Riverdale!

1 | Emerald City fans, Emerald City - Season 1did you suspect something was “off “with Lady Ev when the gunshot to her head failed to produce even a droplet of blood? And do now you have all kinds of questions about her and Jack’s recent sexual encounter?

2 | We’re thrilled to have Katherine back on The Vampire Diaries, but was she really the next in line to run Hell? Shouldn’t there have been a few more powerful villains ahead of her — perhaps someone whose last name rhymes with Shmikaelson?

3 | On The Walking Dead, if Negan’s guard walkers — and theoretically, by extension, all walkers — are deteriorating and rotting away to goop, doesn’t that suggest that, by and by, walkers will altogether cease to be a threat? Or is there some Eugene-y science at play that we aren’t getting?

4 | Did any Voice viewers keep count of the number of references to Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s relationship during Monday’s premiere?

5 | How must APB‘s Captain Conrad feel about his officers calling Gideon “boss”?

6 | In the course Supergirlof welcoming Supergirl‘s Jeremiah back to the fold, the DEO never once ran any kind of physical that might have picked up on the fact that he is part robot?

7 | Will the ex-boyfriend of The Bachelor‘s Raven ever dare to show his face in public again, after she announced to the world that he was never able to satisfy her? And despite we the viewer knowing exactly what goes on in the Fantasy Suite, has a contestant ever spoken so openly about having sex in there as Raven did?

8 | Could The Flash have used some panic in the streets, given that a gorilla army was invading the city? Were you surprised by the large and dense forest surrounding all sides of Central City? And is Jesse being a bit selfish, robbing Earth-Two of a speedster hero just so she can go for malteds with Wally?

9 | Imposters fans, was Uma Thurman (as Lenny) surprisingly scary? And were you shocked that Sally killed the mark, and not the other way around?

10 | Do you prefer Chicago P.D.when a #OneChicago crossover airs all on one night or on consecutive nights?

11 | TVLine reader Ceylan asks about Arrow: “Did anyone else notice that CC Jitters pulled double time as the restaurant Paul and Curtis met at?” And speaking of Paul, would it be too pat(/silly) if he turns out to be Vigilante?

12 | When Suits‘ Donna declared she wants more, do you think she meant something more from Harvey, too?

13 | Who’s the worst parent on Riverdale? (There’s so many to choose from!) And were you expecting something more twisty with the Polly reveal?

14 | Was it odd to see ABC heavily promoting Jimmy Kimmel’s lighthearted, jovial interview with George W. Bush during Thursday’s penultimate When We Rise, an episode which featured a rather stinging rebuke of Dubya’s anti-gay record as president? And couldn’t when-we-rise-guy-pearce-bill-hillary-clintonthe miniseries employ better CGI than the Forrest Gump-level effects they used to splice Guy Pearce into ’90s footage of the Clintons?

15 | Was Training Day more offensive with its portrayal of the gay inmate or the epithet-spewing, stereotype-citing “1/16th Indian” casino owner?

16 | Did Nashville forget that Maddie is an emancipated minor? Wouldn’t that have affected her guardianship after Rayna’s death? In other news, should Juliette have been carrying Cadence around on one hip just days after ditching her crutches?

17 | On Friday’s Today show, couldn’t producers have checked the spelling of the name of Savannah Guthrie’s new baby Charlie — it was on his sweatshirt, after all — to make sure it was correct in the on-screen graphic?

18 | Which celeb duo should the Motion Picture Academy and ABC recruit to present next year’s Oscar for Best Picture? And will there be a more highly sought after gig than that?

Hit the comments with your answers – and any other Qs you care to share!

1. Staci says:

10. Definitely all in one night, the storyline flows better.

2. Robert45 says:

The look on Harvey’s face suggested that Donna was talking about him too.
    Liked all the crossovers in one night – better flow.
    I would have said Archies Dad was doing his best for his son – the others, its a toss up.
    Since we all pretty much thought the DA was the other guy, I found the reveal that he was Prometheus a bit anti-climatic. I’m kind of hoping that the other reveal will be better.
    I thought Katherine had become human the last time we saw her but I kind of preferred it when Nina played Katherine better than Elena so one last time to strut her stuff isn’t such a bad thing.

3. SAM says:

1) yes to both!

4. Lauren says:

I don’t mind Raven addressing sex with Nick. I actually think that’s a sign of maturity. But telling him about her never having an orgasm felt like too much. And a lot of pressure to put on Nick!

5. Nerdbot says:

12) Nope, I think she meant something more from life. I mean, she’s a smart woman and I think it would be a waste if she worked her entire life as a secretary. I don’t know what else she could do (I mean, she could do anything and everything if she wanted to,) but I hope the writers give her an opportunity for her to explore new things after what happened to The Donna (probably become an investigator or something and move to Chicago to work with Jessica as her personal Kalinda at the new firm, of course, once Suits is done and Gina Torres’ spin-off gets picked up.)

• Joel Maurice says:

I love the Donna going to work for Gina Torres. That would be amazing. I think she wanted both more in work and her personal life. I don’t think it necessarily means Harvey but I think she wants someone to be awesome with.

6. Mary says:

6. Not just running the physical. It hasn’t been all that long since two White Martians infiltrated the DEO, so J’Onn didn’t bother trying to read Jeremiah at all? He barely even knew the man before his supposed death.

8. Yeah, how did no one notice that there was a huge gorilla army waiting outside Central City. I’d have to re-watch but I didn’t notice any news accounts about it.

• Azerty says:

Kara’s X Ray vision, Hank telepathic powers, any metal detector… I am actually kinda mad they made Alex “stupid” enough to trust her father like that, she is usually shown as the most rational one.

7. Winter says:

13. I mean we haven’t seen much of Jughead’s dad and why he’s homeless, but right now the worst parent is a tight race between Betty’s mom and Mrs. Blossom. I’m giving the edge to Betty’s mom because of the way she laughed at Betty this week and of course her treatment of Polly just in general.

8. Hollie says:

3. There’s a film theory on that.

9. Csr says:

Also, why did the team recruiting Bryan Mills on Taken shoot him, causing an injury to the asset, rather than using a taser or such? Yeah, he’ll recover, but that’s still one more thing to weaken him physically now and later.

#13 I was briefly wondering if there even was a Polly, or if Betty just had a split personality.

10. LK says:

Few things…. Walking Dead…. I think it depends on when the person died… all walkers werent created at the same time..

Flash – Yea i was expecting more form the gorrilla army attack… mobs of people running… someone putting in a call to an actual army to fight them? A few airplanes? The episode promised a lot more than it provided.

Nashville – I think Maddie’s emancipation was reversed at the end of that storyline… or never actually officially went through…

11. Ryan says:

11. I definitely noticed the CC Jitters/fancy restaurant piece. In fact across all the DC shows they seem to only have one apartment set for side characters. I’m pretty certain Wild Dog, Patty, Merlin, Curtis and Diggle have all used the same apartment. Oh and also the one hospital room they have for anyone that gets hurt :)

12. Fabrizia says:

16- Maddie’s emancipation disappeared with the move to CMT, as long as her NYC conctract and Layla.

13. KRM says:

11) I absolutely noticed Jitters being used as the restaurant! And also, Curtis is totally wearing a wig now, right? His hair looks completely different than last season. It must save the hair department a lot of time instead of having to roll his hair 5 times an episode and when he becomes Mr. Terrific.

• Azerty says:

I noticed the wig too…And afterward I saw a behind the scene picture of Stephen Amell wearing an Afro wig with a comment like “took the wrong one today” or something like that !

14. Pia says:

This was last week on Arrow, but I had to catch up. Mama Prometheus said she hadn’t seen her son since his father’s funeral. Why isn’t Felicity been scanning photos taken there for familiar faces?

15. Greta says:

17. Baby Charley’s sweatshirt is oddly the misspelled item. The on-screen graphics are all correct!

16. 8. My daughter mentioned how traffic seemed to be calmly moving behind the gorilla army. I know the city is used to meta-human attacks, but you would think a gorilla army would inspire some panic.

17. Gerald says:

2. Katherine next in line to run hell? Makes no sense. and how would Kai know that. AND would she not need to be living in Hell? and no ringing bell would mean she’d still be there. Or she gets to run hell from this world?
    6. Ya and Martian Manhunter didn’t think to read his mind before that moment?
    8. Yes to all these points. Flash was disappointing. There should have been more with all those Gorillas in the city. Took them forever to get the city and then they tried to mind control a general. Grood didn’t need them to do that. And Yes super selfish. An ideal situation would take Wally to Earth Two with Jessie so we don’t have to see him showboating and getting all cocky. I really don’t like him so much.

18. Kevin Tran says:

18. Tom Hanks and Matt Damon maybe

19. Temperance says:

13. I’m not sure whether it’d be the terrifying, insane abuser Mrs. Blossom is the worst, or Betty’s mon, who not only was devastatingly cruel by stating that her dad was too weak to have *murdered her classmate* but that she wished that she had. Seriously? They lunatics are allowed to have custody of a 16 year old?

20. Jason says:

3) Yes. It does, in fact, mean that eventually the zombie population will eventually diminish. It will always be an issue, but as we’ve seen in the intervening years, it’s other people that we should fear more. Environment will affect the way Zombie’s deteriorate (the arid climate of Fear the Walking will make for longer last walkers and cold winters will as well) but eventually they’ll return to the dust. The next generations will simply learn to manage the issue.

21. Lore says:

8. When The Flash became “The Speedsters” dont like it very much right now, soo many characters

• Azerty says:

I agree, too many speedsters. At some point I almost thought Barry was going to sit and watch Jesse and Wally fight the gorillas without doing anything. And by having 3 speedsters heroes protecting the city it took away the “something special” that Barry had.

• cb says:

they need to go back to focusing on barry, they’re sidelining their main hero. i don’t care about the other speedsters.

• R says:

Agreed. This show had so much promise. I still like most of the characters, but I prefer the Flash, not the Flashes.

22. Cate says:

I love Supergirl but the suspension of disbelief needed to buy no one would check out Jeremiah or wait for a bit before reinstating him was a bit much.

Good to see an Imposters shout out. I’m enjoying that show a lot, a very pleasant surprise. I WAS surprised to see Aaron Douglas, especially creepy as the mark, take a hit. Uma Thurman has a stong Bride vibe but I liked her. You can believe she’d slice someone up!

23. fiberlicious says:

4: All of that counting would have taken so much time, I’d have missed the singers!

11: Don’t care – I record all and watch them later.

24. T.W.S.S. says:

11. CC Jitters is such a recognizable set. Anyone who has watched The Flash regularly should have recognized it.

25. KT says:

16. I was thinking that too. If Maddie is emancipated guardianship for her wouldn’t be an issue. And along those lines, I know Teddy is Daphne’s biological father, but would a judge really grant guardianship to a convicted felon who is still serving time?

26. Flashrow says:

2 To me make sense Katherine being the next big villain, since she is a real survivor. Don’t you remember how she was hidding from Klaus for centuries. Also, in TVD mythology she was like the first supernatural creature in being in Hell apart of Cade and the sirens, the others were in the other side and after it was destruided probably they are in the nothingness

27. Csr says:

10. Enjoy the crossovers, but how many Chicago PD family members have to die this year? Two kids and a dad already?!?

28. steven says:

19.) How did the Nashville producers create all of Rayna’s album covers? They looked so real.

29. PatriciaLee says:

10. The husband says, “One night. I really don’t want them to cross over.” In other words, if it has to be done, just get it over with (according to him). I don’t mind different nights, if they make the separation of shows clearer. However, they’ve almost lost me with the daughter’s death. I’m a blue sky viewer, and I’m disappointed in the plotting choice. 12. Donna and Harvey, repeat, Donna and Harvey 15. There is so much junk spewed at us, verbally and graphically, these days I just ignore most and don’t pay attention to what it’s trashing. Since everyone gets trashed, I’m just numb, and stick with the plotting for resolution. 18. Louis Black

30. dean says:

14. Not any odder than you rebuking his anti-gay record while featuring a GIANT ad for his book.

31. Dude says:

13. Can anyone be worse than Betty’s parents? I mean, Riverdale’s got some neglectful parental but her’s are just full-on malicious.

32. no — they are disintegrating because he had them impaled on spikes and their moving around caused the deterioration.
    honestly chains would have been a better plan

33. Nancy says:

4. Too many references to their relationship. It’s annoying
    10. One night for sure!

34. 13.) Was anyone else left wondering this week whether the right Lodge parent is incarcerated? If it hadn’t been for the fact Hermione was alone when she found the Big Bag O’ Money a few weeks back and had the reaction she had (to sigh and say, “Oh, Hiram…”), this week would have made me start wondering if maybe he was mostly innocent and had taken the fall for her.

My dream casting is still to see John Slattery (who was in Greg Berlanti’s “Jack and Bobby” years before he was on “Mad Men”) appear as Hiram Lodge.

35. Doug says:

8. Please! No more Grod episodes! Please!

36. Jennifer says:

One night. It flows so well then … just like one long episode.