The Originals Season 4 Poster

The Originals Season 4 Poster Sets Hope on a Dark, Dangerous Path

No one said it would be easy growing up as the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson — but no one said it would involve this many dead ravens, either.

That’s the picture (literally?) painted in the official poster for The Originals‘ upcoming fourth season, premiering Friday, March 17 at 8/7c on The CW.

TVLine recently asked executive producer Michael Narducci how grown-up Hope (now played by Summer Fontana) takes after Klaus and Hayley: “She definitely shares her mother’s street smarts,” he said, “but may or may not also display some of her father’s temper and willingness to do whatever it takes to protect her family.” (In other words, she’s the ultimate Mikaelson.)

Check out the poster in full below, then drop a comment with your thoughts.

The Originals Season 4 Poster

1. Leah says:

This looks like The Ring. Hope is gonna be like Samara?

• Andy Swift says:

Keep her away from any wells!

• jerrired says:

That’s the first thing I thought when I saw this poster.

• Kristen says:

That’s exactly what came to mind as well- knockoff of the ring poster😄 With all the amazing adult actors and characters on the show I can’t imagine why they would focus on the child. I still feel like there was so much Mikaelson family history left untapped and that the show still hasn’t reached its full potential – esp considering how amazing TO family was on TVD. I guess we will have to wait and see.

2. Juliette says:

I know hope isn’t a bad girl, but maybe this new enemy makes her be???

3. Juliette says:

Btw what is it with that snake? O.o

4. "A" says:

Everyone notices the Serpents head camouflaged at the bottom of the tree in the left hand corner right ?

5. Jane says:

S04 is about someone hunting supernatural kids. Hence Alaric and Caroline’s twins. Hence Alaric’s crossover. It’ll be funny if Alaric appears without Caroline being somehow involved. After all she’s their mother in every way that counts

6. QueenB says:

The Original is the best series on The CW. Hard to believe its a spinoff of TVD. The first three seasons were epic and I have a feeling the fourth season will be epic as well

7. Sharon says:

This poster looks terrible.

8. Gift says:

oh I can’t wait

9. Mike says:

It makes sense Hope is surrounded by dead ravens because this happened to Freya when she got angry when she was younger. Hope is a firstborn so her powers are going to be hard to control due to both of her parents having the wolf gene and the magic from her father

10. Pamela eastin says:

Yes!!!!! I am thrilled they are continuing…. i wasnt sure about the show at first but as i continued watching i am falling in love with it!!

11. Erick Voshel says:

Poster looks fantastic! Can”t wait for March 17th.

12. Cara says:

All I ask is PLZ don’t let TO become the new TVD. I love TO so much because it doesn’t focus so much on all of the ships out there like TVD did, and it focuses more on the action and actual GOOD character development.

13. Rachael says:

14. Rachael says:

pls…. what role does chloe moretz play in this season. I would really like to know………. is she just another witch that helps the mikaelson’s or is she the older version of Hope.