The Royals Renewed for Season 4

The Royals‘ basic cable reign will continue — for at least another 10 episodes.

E! on Thursday announced that it has renewed the Elizabeth Hurley drama for a fourth season. The news comes just days before its Season 3 finale.

“The third season of The Royals has proven to be an entertaining mix of secrets, deceit and desire that our fans can’t get enough of,” Adam Stotsky, President of E! Entertainment, said in a statement. “We are excited to see what new scandals await our royal family, and how their dynamic evolves in Season 4.”

“E!, Lionsgate and Universal Cable Productions are wise and benevolent rulers and the Loyals are the true aristocracy,” creator Mark Schwahn said. “The writers, cast and crew love making this show, and I’m thrilled to once again play the role of court jester and humbly entertain our dedicated fan base with many more scandalous, sexy, heartfelt and addictive tales from the House of Henstridge.”

In the Feb. 19 finale, Prince Liam finds himself in unexpected places, Queen Helena deals with a broken heart and Jasper makes one last play for Eleanor’s heart. In addition, the basic cabler promises “historic changes” that will forever change the goings-on behind palace gates.

Are you looking forward to another year of The Royals?

1. flowerduh says:

Yay! This is one of my favorite shows!

2. Greg says:

Yes! Somehow has become one of my fav shows on tv, and it’s frustrating that no one has even heard of it! Glad they get to continue.

3. wrstlgirl says:

YAY for The Royals….but can they just put Jasper and Eleanor together once and for all. The back and forth is getting annoying because they are so good for each other.

4. LADY_in_MD says:

Love this show so glad for the renewal now if we can get Robert out of the way so #KingLiam can take over!

5. Kelly says:

So happy absolutely love this show #kingliam

6. Jacqi says:

So excited!!! This is by far one of my too favorites on tv right now. Now if they would just leave Eleanor/Jasper alone. They also need to send Robert back he is pretensious sob. #KingLiam

• wrstlgirl says:

I was sooooo mad at that story arc when they had Jasper sleep with the Queen. I still get mad just thinking about it. Why!!! LOL!!.

7. dorca says:

Love the show! Cannot wait until they make Robert Illegitimate!

8. Cosmin says:

Yay! So excided…i love the royals

9. Johnny M. says:

The only regret I have is that we “loyals” have to wait another 8 months or so till we can see Helena, Eleanor, Liam, Jesper, and even creepy Cyrus, grace the screen again with continued Scandal, Lust and Chicanery. I will however, have plenty of rerun time to satisfy my fixation….

10. Sharon says:

Yes I love this show! I just love Queen Helena and Eleanor!

11. Yoko says:

I like this show. No don’t like Liam, love Helena & Eleanor and I’m fine with Robert and Cyrus is a hoot. Liam is NOT king material and shagging his brother’s girlfriend with all the women out there lusting after him was just him trying to be the “heir” to everything that was Roberts…move on son. Can’t wait to see what they do next season!

12. Bama Girl says:

So happy for the renewal . One of my favorite shows!

13. Eraina votruba says:

When is season 4?? IM not liking prince Robert! Team Liam! I’m even liking Jasper

14. Becca GC says:

Absolutely love the royals… Just can’t get enough…… Sooo thank full it’s been renewed!!!!! Thanks E!

15. EM says:

Love this show and (most of) the royals, but quickly losing interest in prig Robert. Yawn! I’m very much looking forward to season 4 w/jasper + len, Liam is showing real promise, and queen H needs to dial is down a bit. What an immature mess she is! That would never fly in real life so it’s not really believable. Please remind her character that she’s not 25 anymore and just get over it. Cyrus is one twisted colorful character. Jury is still out on him. Bottom line, keep renewing this show! It’s addicting and superbly entertaining.

16. Nicole says:

I don’t miss an episode. I love the show. Can’t wait for season 4.

17. Teresa Georgilakis says:

Robert had his father killed. Can’t wait to see that play out!

18. Celeste says:

I loooooooove this show!!! I want it to go on and on…not just season 4!!! It better be on a long time because I’m already attached to the characters, bad and good!!! 😉😉😉

• grace says:

In agreement with the fans of The Royals! To those in power to renew each season Please get a clue and Keep this enthralling series on the air! Go for a record until you don’t have a single passionate loyal viewer left..as if!!
      You worked hard to get us to love and follow this and then just threaten to cut it off and end it..why would one do that?? Please don’ t forget it is for the fans dedication that you all work so isn’t it kind of like well dumb?!…so Please keep The Royals on for.. (go for the record and then exceed it)!! And the Princess must evolve with Jasper as show grows!! Here’s an idea sirs, when series unfortunately ever ends a good spin off would be their own show because they have the makings of Love Story! Scenes with them are the Best as this super series Continues!!
      #KingLiam Or even as a Prince, get his storyline going in more scenes,he is adorable!!!

19. This is my absolute favorite show. I just recently watched Season 1– went down the rabbit hole binge watching all the way thru season 3. The writing, the music and the drama are a welcome change from so many of the other shows that follow one certain format. I would like this show to be around for many more seasons. I just wish that it would have more episodes in a season and also not have such a long wait in between seasons. If you have never watched this show I highly recommend going down the binge watching rabbit hole – you will never ever look at the Royals the same again.

20. Simba says:

Yes for #kingliam totally hate Robert

• Genevieve Goodrich says:

FOR SURE! #KINGLIAM #ROBERTSUCKS
      ❤Queen Helena, too! & even Cyrus!! Love how he uses his “resources” (sluts/hookers) to get his agenda & needs met!!

21. Simba says:

Ready to see Liams reaction when he realises that Robert chose the only girl who loves him to be his bride

22. Tonya says:

LOVE the show and can’t wait for Season 4 of The Royals!!! When will we find out when it airs??

23. Genevieve Goodrich says:

ADDICTED 2 this show!! Started watching at season 2 & was able to figure out the big stories from 1st season! LOVE ALL THE CAST,TOO! Liam & Jasper are GORGEOUS & QUEEN HELENA IS HOT AS WELL!!! & I’VE GOT A WEE CRUSH ON CYRUS, too!!!
    When’s it coming back???!? MISS IT!!!!

24. JASMINE T. says:

Can Ophelia come back?

25. Amy Stanley says:

I love this show. I wish they did more advertising for it. I didn’t even know about the show until the last 2 episodes of Season 3. We need to get this show out there & the rating will def go up if people knew about it.