Timeless Cancelled Renewed NBC

Timeless On the Bubble: Keep or Cut?

By mid-May, the broadcast networks must make some tough calls as to which series will return for the 2017-18 TV season, and which… won’t.

As that deadline draws near, TVLine is singling out a few “bubble” shows and sizing up their prospects — based in large part on creative strides (and stumbles) and future potential, but also with a requisite nod to cold, hard numbers.

First up is a time-travel series with an entertaining past but sadly uncertain future.

THE SHOW | NBC’s Timeless (Mondays at 10/9c; season finale airs Feb. 20)

THE CASE FOR KEEPING | A bit slow out of the gate and stingy with mythology specifics, the Eric Kripke/Shawn Ryan collaboration has been cooking with gas ever since Flynn’s agenda became clear and the mysterious “Rittenhouse” emerged from the shadows.

As the heroic “Time Team,” Abigail Spencer, Malcolm Barrett and Matt Lanter quickly created distinctly entertaining characters, each of whom struggle with morality as they brave unpredictable threats in the past and present. Lucy for so long was driven by a want to bring her sister back to “existence,” and now is further distracted by the nature of her own origins. Rufus has barely held his tongue while encountering every level of prejudice (and for the first stretch grappled with his lot as a “double agent”), but now has the promise of new love to hold onto. And Wyatt’s passionate wish to “erase” his wife’s killer was granted, but with what degree of success? And at what cost? Not only do we want to see those stories — as well as the oftentimes weighty history “lessons” they experience first-hand — continue, but the surface has barely been scratched with the likes of Jiya, Agent Christopher and Connor Mason.

Lastly, Timeless‘ casting of famous faces has been steadily spectacular, from Sean Maguire’s dashing Ian Fleming to Michael Drayer’s charmingly sheepish Harry Houdini to Tiffany Daniels’ lively Josephine Baker.

THE CASE FOR CUTTING | Recent numbers have done a number on Timeless — at, alas, a critical juncture. Having hovered around a 1.1-1.2 demo rating since October, the series as of late has gone fractional, while the Feb. 6 episode drew fewer than 3 million viewers. NBC’s track record in nurturing freshman hits is spotty (see: Revolution, Blindspot), so the network would be hard-pressed to work much magic with meh numbers. And while at least three NBC dramas have a lower average rating this season, time-travel shows do not come cheap, as evidenced by Timeless‘ “full season” order of just 16 episodes.

Vote below, and then state your own case for keeping or cutting Timeless.

1. Watches it anyway says:

Cut. It’s the kind of show NBC/Universal never does very well, forever relying on conspiracies, moles and abductions to drive the arc. Characters are forever spinning their wheels with no end in sight. The changes to history never seem to carry the full range of implications that they should. Too much creative plagiarism (Hidden Figures, Brad Meltzer’s Benedict Arnold novel). They never should have killed off Max Headroom, either

Legends of Tomorrow handles the same concept with more fun and despite the much cheaper budget.

• Grace says:

I actually agree with you but I want a keep with the idea that they just do like 3 seasons total and maybe 13 episodes. We don’t need 5 seasons and 23 episodes of this.

• Marc says:

I don’t think under 50 episodes is economically feasible without some other source of revenue such as DVD sales, international sales, or on-demand because that won’t bring in good syndication dollars and the licensing fee NBC pays won’t cover production costs.

• Temperance says:

I think the show is quite good at this point, but I agree: keep the show, but give it two seasons more and out. That will keep the story focused and moving.

• Rebecca says:

Don’t think I agree that DC LOT is handling the same concept better than Timeless is. I’ve gone from watching the day of every week, and scheduling my week around it… to watching it a few days or weeks after when I have time. The mythology is messy, the writing is close to slapstick or soap-opera. It’s a show my 8-year-old niece would enjoy, but it is intellectually a snoozefest, and they’re missing out on so much of the characters backstories. Sara Lance on Arrow was interesting, gritty, dark… Sara Lance on LOT is lukewarm, and they just constantly go for “she’s an assassin!” and “look she’s bisexual, look how *interesting* and *cool* she is”… It’s a lightweight show, whereas Timeless has shown it actually has substance

• Legends of Tomorrow is not that great of a show and I like the idea of normal people handling extraordinary situations Between the 2 that should be the one thats cut

• Joe says:

At least Max Headroom survived the first episode, unlike “The Knick”.

I’ve loved this show, but it’s whole existence relies for now on this “Rittenhouse” thing never being satisactorily resolved.

2. Drew says:

Definite “keep”. I think this is Matt Lanter’s best role, and as noted, the chemistry between the cast is amazing. I’ve enjoyed the trips back in time (reminds me somewhat of Voyagers) and the Rittenhouse mystery, and want to see where this can go.

3. lbchatterbox says:

Please keep Timeless. It’s one of my favorite new shows this year and I’d be so sad if we lost it. It’s entertaining and fun and love the cast.

4. Superwoman says:

I hope it’s renewed…..started out slow but it’s definitely picked up the pace, too bad it has got only 2 episodes to go.

5. Drew says:

And oh, if NBC has to choose a single show to be cut between Blindspot and Timeless, cut Blindspot. I love Jaimie Alexander (Kyle XY!!!) but the Kurt Weller character drives me nuts (just how long is that stick up his you-know-what?) and the world won’t miss one more “procedural” crime fighting show. Timeless has so much more going for it IMHO.

• Temperance says:

I’m really not sure why you’re saying that – there is no ‘either/or’. Frankly, both Blindspot and Timeless are both pretty good shows – far better than about half the drek NBC shows weekly. Neither should be cancelled. Considering NBCs support of trump, they should really avoid giving people excuses to dump them.

• Karen says:

That’s a great point!

• Joe Long says:

I binged both Blindspot & Timeless on Hulu the last few weeks to catch up. Blindspot started OK but once all the mystery in Jane’s backstory was explained it went flat. All that’s left is fighting Shepherd, with the cheesy video game music every time they jump out the van door with an assault rifle.

Timeless isn’t perfect but has a lot going for it. The three time travelers have been given good character development I’ve really enjoyed several episodes. On the other hand, they’ve tried to make Flynn’s treachery have more depth, but he doesn’t work well for me. Although they frequently have good moral dilemmas, The whole plot is based on the conspiracy.

6. Hoping its kept. Sure, it has some of the flaws inherent in any ‘big network’ show, but its still got quality, and i feel like it has been getting better.

7. "A" says:

KEEP ! Timeless is a fabulous show with an amazing cast. Every week is a exciting adventure through time as well as a interesting history lesson.

8. Kevin says:

KEEP TIMELESS. Would be great if the series gets renewed and hopefully move to a new night.

9. Kari says:

As a HUGE Timeless fan, I feel the need to point something out about the Feb 6 ratings. I live in the Minneapolis area and we will be hosting the 2018 Super Bowl. Our local NBC station, KARE 11, thought it would be a great idea to air The Big Countdown, a fluff show about the upcoming event, instead of Timeless! Ridiculous! In addition, there were areas of CT and NJ that lost the NBC feed halfway through Mondays airing.

I realize the live ratings for previous episodes aren’t the best, but there is no way that many viewers dropped out from watching this entertaining show. We were sitting at home livid because we couldn’t see it is as expected.

• lbchatterbox says:

Our NBC feed out of Detroit kept going in & out on Monday night out too. I wonder if it was a midwest thing or how many markets were affected. They should consider that.

• Drove me nuts as well, tuning in for another fun episode and instead seeing some doofus show pushed to the front of the line ahead of the intelligent, thought-provoking fare. Drove home the point that local station programmers really must not need taste/high IQs to get and retain their jobs.

• Heather Pedersen says:

I was so upset as well living in the Minneapolis area and was not able to see it live on Monday due to the “Super Bowl” show. They could have found another date/time to show the suer bowl feature, as we have a whole year until it’s on.

Please keep this show! My favorite new show of the year.

• Carla Krae says:

Noted.

• Sabrina says:

Have you contacted nbc.com about this? I’m not sure if it will be of much help, but it’s worth a try.

10. Natalie says:

One of my favourite shows. I really hope for another her season. Interesting plot and amazing actors.

11. MD says:

Timeless is a great show. NBC should keep it the actors are phenomenal esp Abigail spencer (Lucy) and the budding romance of her and Wyatt. The guest actors have been top notch. NBC needs to invest in this series more and give it more time. It does have a large fan base tho they mainly watch via DVR or Hulu not live which would factor into the low ratings. I also think NBC should give them a new time slot 10 pm on Monday night is late for most. I believe in the show and the actors. I hope NBC keeps it around for many seasons it’s full of potential and more story telling. Please save timeless!!!

• ninergrl6 says:

I agree 100%, especially about the time slot. I’ve been saying all along that Timeless feels like a 9 pm show. I know I’d be more likely to watch it live if it were on earlier, though I’ve been making an effort to watch live the past few weeks even though it’s a STRUG-GLE since I get up for work at 5 am. Please NBC give Timeless another chance at an earlier time (and yes I realize the irony of that statement).

12. DJ Doena says:

I’m on the fence with this one. While I do enjoy it stories, at the same time it infuriates me that there isn’t even the slightest attempt at any kind of time-travel logic.

Case in point: The bad guys travel to the past but the good guys’ present doesn’t change. It gives them the chance to also go back and prevent the bad guys’ actions. But when THEY come back THEN the past has actually changed?!?

And now we even had one episode with Lucy staying in the present, seeing both timelines. They come back from the past and check on his dead wife’s life. But there’s no indication Lucy isn’t aware of the original past even though the serial killer never existed now.

As I said there is no logic whatsoever to this and as a sci-fi fan I find this to be a bit insulting.

• JennaB says:

There are things I don’t get. Like why the good team is in a frenzy when they find out Flynn has jumped back in time and they need to get back there. You’re traveling through time. Can’t you just jump back a day before he gets there and beat him there?

• Kari says:

True, but it would make for a pretty boring show.

• Rebecca says:

Tbh I think these are all concerns that have been addressed in some way in the show. They present doesn’t change until something in the past has changed. the past and present run parallel to each other. I.e 1 hour in the past means 1 hour in the future. Only when the “bad guys” have actually changed something the present will change. It’s also probably that they aren’t aware that the present is changing, it does so in such minute ways that it’s not possible to show that in a single scene.

As Wyatt going back and Lucy still being aware… I took that as in the same sort of logic “Frequency” has: it was destined/had to happen, so someone else killed Jess instead, or he wasn’t the killer at all. It is possible that for Lucy he had been given another name by Flynn, and gone back for that person.

The time running parallel is also why I don’t think they can go a day earlier, but that would be an interesting thing for them to explore. It is possible that the lifeboat is somehow fixed to the mothership. If they mothership jumps then the lifeboat is “fixed” to it, and can only follow that timeline.

(even so I don’t think this is a reason to cancel a show… i.e that the logic isn’t always 100%)

• Louis E. says:

Actually,I think they dropped a hint.
          Lucy’s “Rittenhouse” father knows about Lucy’s sister,who was erased from history by the first episode.I’m thinking there’s some hereditary ability to remember lost histories involved in “Rittenhouse”,and she has it.

• Lisa says:

First, please keep TIMELESS, NBC! It’s well-written, the characters have great chemistry, we have to find out if Lucy gets her sister back and honestly, I want to know how her being part of the Rittenhouse dynasty plays into the Flynn saga. It’s all very Illuminati/Mason-like, but deeper and obviously more conspiratorial.

To your point, DJ Doena, what sci-fi show has ever gotten time-travel right? Star Trek said they had to follow the rules of the space-time continuum, but then proceeded to do whatever they wanted. For example, how did Captain Picard still become a Borg if they eliminated the Borg Queen in “First Contact”?

Back to TIMELESS, I agree with others who have said the characters seem to be discovering fate’s hand may be unmovable on certain events. The necessary history is kept pure by the “good guys” no matter what Flynn does to try and change it. I also learn something new about history that peaks my curiosity enough to want to know more They take liberties, but I applaud the writers for doing their homework!

• Laurel Lane says:

One of the reasons I stopped watching the show after four episodes. They were specifically told not to change history, yet every show they definitely change it, but nothing bad ever really seems to happen because of it. Would be interesting if in changing history, one of them didn’t exist now because of it.

• miria says:

Right after the pilot Lucy’s sister Amy was erased, it turned out she was never born. Her mother wasn’t ill anymore, and she suddenly had a fiance she didn’t know. I think you noticed this? In ep 13 another thing Wyatt related changed a little bit.

So far they managed to not change that much in history that the present was completely different. Some minor things changed though in the history books. But that’s their mission after all, catch Flynn and save history.

• Laurel Lane says:

Yes, I did see that episode (the sister). I’ve seen them kill several ‘unimportant’ people yet in the scheme of things, who knows what changes that would have brought? Most of our ancestors were ‘unimportant’, yet we are here. I think if one of the three travelers were to ‘disappear’ due to the changes they made in history, that would be something….

• miria says:

Well, the upcoming episode (season finale) definitely has some potential in this regard according to the synopsis.

• Joe Long says:

Even for tiny changes it creates a new time line. The travelers leave one time line that no longer exists when they come back to the new one. If something changed that one of them wasn’t born in the new line, they would arrive, but no one in the “present” would know who they are

• miria says:

I think, that’s what I “translated” “disappear” to, as in disappear from their former lives.

• Joe Long says:

But their former life itself no longer technically exists. Sometimes it’s only tiny changes, sometimes it’s huge. It’s the same logic used in “Flashpoint Paradox”

They’ve shown us when Lucy got a fiance she had never met in her previous timeline. He knew about all those years when they were together, but she never experienced them. She replaced his Lucy. That’s a precedent for if Wyatt gets his life back. Once there’s a timeline where she’s not murdered, she will have a Wyatt that she’s been married to the last 5 years and then “Poof!” he’s replaced by our Wyatt from another timeline who has no idea what they did together during the time after she might have been murdered. He will not be the same man she was married to, and I doubt she will be able to handle it. She’ll be alive, and he will lose her.

• miria says:

Oh my, this is all so weird. ;) As I said, I think that’s what I meant, but it’s not easy to express it in a foreign language. I know I’d have a hard time to express such things in my own language, for sure. ;)

• Jeffrey Franklin says:

Actually, there is logic to it. One of the time travel theories postulates that when you time travel, you also jump to a new universe; and, the existing universe remains the same. So, when Flynn jumps into the past, he enters a new universe that is the same up to the point he jumps to; and, the future for him changes but the universe he left remains unchanged. When Lucy and their team jump, they are following Flynn to his new universe. And when they both jump forward, they again are jumping into a new universe (a third one) that is the same as the second one except it starts to change at the point they reenter back into the future (our present). So, the original version of history still exists before any jumps were made in the first universe. And all the changes made were made in new universes.

• DJ Doena says:

But if that were the case, why should anyone in the original universe be bothered about what Flynn does in the past. After all, it’s not their universe he’s changing.

• Louis E. says:

The show has the world they return to affected by what they did in the past,and we have to work with that within its context,though I tend to believe that time travel could only really be possible if it were between independent parallel universes.

13. Amy says:

I love Timeless. I am really enjoying the characters, the conspiracies, and the thrill of time travel. Please give it another season!

14. I really like the show and the actors. I hope to see it continue.

15. fernando933 says:

I’m sorry but most networks need to be smarter, the live ratings are terrible and most advertisers still only care for live ratings, NBC needs to cancel it.

• Kari says:

The thing I’ve never understood is why do non-fans of any particular show care so much what happens to another show or what the ratings are? So Timeless isn’t your thing? That’s OK. You can move on to something else.

• fernando933 says:

Because ratings is what matters, a show that is so low rated like timeless isn’t making enough money for NBC, it sucks but that’s how tv works, trust me even shows I love like Agent of Shield, Once Upon a time, Jane the Virgin, etc all are low and if they get cancel it’s understandable because they are low in ratings, advertisers want to pay shows that people will see their ads

• Superwoman says:

…As if NBC does not have enough money as it is…why are you so worried about the profitability of these major networks anyway. If your logic was for the network to cut and hopefully fill the slot with something new & better viewed, then understandable…

• ScottJ says:

I haven’t watched ads on live TV in over 10 years. I mute and blank all ad blocks. I’m surprised advertisers still think people bother with them.

• Gospino says:

Lol, what an ego you have, assuming that just because you don’t watch ads, everyone else behaves the same way. You really think that you know more about the ad business than all of these multi-billion-dollar corporations? Lol, NO.

• miracle2012 says:

If you’re not living in one of the very rare Nielsen households… Go ahead, skip or mute ads as you like, it’s not counting anyways.

• Kari says:

Oh, I understand the ratings are important…to the networks and advertisers. I don’t understand why people who have never watched or just don’t like say, Timeless, care so much if it stays or goes? What is it to them if a low rated show gets a second season? I can think of several shows which aren’t my cup of tea and are low rated but they keep getting renewed. If it’s not directly affecting a show I do enjoy and watch, why should I care? It’s really up to NBC in the end if they think Timeless is worth the risk, right?

• KCatty says:

Because there are only so many network spots. The more spots taken up by stinkers, the less slots for promising new shows. That said, I love Timeless.

• Temperance says:

I watch Timeless every week, usually the same day, but I promise that they’ll never see me do it. Their ratings system is a complete fail.

16. Lynn says:

I hope they keep it. As mentioned it was slow out of the gate and I gave up on it but have watched the last couple of episodes and it’s gotten so much better.

17. Paraskevas says:

Cut. Make room for (hopefully) better TV.

18. Goldenvibefan says:

It’s one of the few shows I actually watch on NBC, so I would love for it to get renewed. Though I doubt it will, cause NBC loves to axe shows I like, and its not getting the best ratings.

19. dan the critic says:

Timeless and Emerald City are my favorite 2 new shows and I look forward to watching them every week. I don’t feel the same way anymore about Blindspot and The Blacklist so I;m routing for the rookie shows to make it.

20. Craiger says:

Cut Blindspot and move Timeless to Blindspot’s time slot.

21. justsomeguy says:

It’s really good, but I do think the idea of Flynn as this kind of anti-hero/protagonist should have been resolved already. That’s the only part of the show that I think is clumsy. It’d be much better if you just make him one or the other. I hope it makes it but after this latest episode, probably not. Not unless it rebounds next week and improves on the finale.

• Liz says:

So true. That’s exactly what bothers me as well. I like this show a lot, but they haven’t quite figured out what they want to do with Flynn.

• Superwoman says:

I agree Flynn is the weak link on this show…

• Rebecca says:

Wait. Really? The ambiguous nature of the characters motives, that they’re not bad nor good is what makes me love the show. It shows character depth rather than the two-dimensionality that has plagued storytelling for way too long. It shows some originality and understanding of people’s motivations. No person is wholly good or bad, and all those who are deemed bad are heroes or the good crusader in someone’s eyes. As a writer myself, it fills me with delight that they didn’t go for the good vs bad in the tired and overdone dichotomy that is never believable.

I’m actually surprised people want that black and white storytelling after the amazing progress that has been made of heroes and villans stories in the past years.

• Lisa says:

I agree, Rebecca. Diverting from the tired good/bad character storyline has added more depth to each character. I thought Lucy’s reticence to kill Flynn’s mother was very real even if it meant she’d lose any chance of getting her sister back. If the writers had stayed with the old formula, there would’ve been no hesitation for Rufus, Wyatt or Lucy.

Also, Flynn’s mother obviously played a pivotal role in history at Lockheed as shown by the complexity of the designs she was drawing. What would eliminating her have done to the space program or aeronautics in general?

Finally, in what timeline did Lucy write her diary? Wouldn’t she know what she had written in the past? Flynn is following it closely so when does she accept her role in Rittenhouse? To your good/bad character plotline being tired again point Rebecca, doesn’t the mere existence of her diary bring into question Lucy’s essential morality?

This is why Flynn and all the characters are so interesting. They’re all flawed. This show is well-written and deserves another season and a better timeslot.

As an aside, I also loved Journeyman. I think the writers strike killed it’s momentum. Blindspot has its ups and downs, but shouldn’t be canceled. Emerald City is the most interesting twist on the Oz story I’ve ever seen! It needs a better timeslot, too, to grab more viewers or maybe another network like Syfy.

• Louis E. says:

I have read all of Baum’s Oz books and I hate seeing that story rewritten in other ways.

I’m afraid the only way Lucy’s sister can come back is undoing the change in the pilot that took her away…basically,all the events of Timeless must be prevented by a new Timeless event.

22. I love how this show dives into history so deeply and yet still retains its scifi geekiness.

• DJ Doena says:

The problem is: Nothing actually ever changes. They killed General Cornwallis who played a major part in the development of both India and Ireland but was now too dead to do so. And yet the present is just as it is before. Aside from Lucy’s sister nothing they did in the past had – so far – any real impact on the present.

23. GuessWhat says:

It’s funny — I have watched it all — but admit, it’s just ok. I like TIME TRAVEL, so that’s what drew me in. But the time travel portions are so corny with their “history lesson of the week” premise. And none of those scenes really move the main story along either. I am more interested in the stories of the lead characters — but let’s face it, they wouldn’t answer those mysteries anytime soon anyway. So sadly, I am ok to cut.

24. Diane says:

Love, love, love this show…it’s intelligent but not preachy. I am of the opinion that it needs a promo campaign…….put some money in advertising it! I will be so sad if it’s cancelled!

25. N says:

Keep! I love this show

26. Karissa B says:

This show needs to be renewed! I started watching mostly for the costume design since I love period pieces and didn’t set my expectations too high. They were exceeded with the great writing and stellar acting. The chemistry between the cast is amazing and each week the show gets better and better!

27. Carlie says:

I love this show. I’m learning and being entertained. That doesn’t happen very often. I will admit there are a lot of time travel shows…that also film in Vancouver…
    I loved season 1 of Revolution (s2 doesn’t count) Timeless could have a better season 2.

28. Chuck says:

I love Timeless! I know it has to be expensive, but from the Alamo episode forward, it has been appointment television. I don’t want to be left hanging in two weeks!

29. Emma says:

KEEP! Shorter seasons are fine, though. It keeps shows from getting too predictable.

30. Sharon says:

Great show, steadily getting better with smart writing and exceptionally good actors. I’m completely hooked and would love to see more stories. It’s great sci-fi but it’s the characters that keep me watching!

31. mike says:

keep it please

32. Avon says:

I hope hope hope they keep it!! Yeah, it’s not perfect, it is occasionally slow. But for the most part I love it. The cast is great and I love the premise!!

33. shinnstoneer says:

Keep. Move it to Friday where it will maintain a near 1.0 rating and replace Grimm (which NBC may well regret pulling the plug on considering the ratings of other Friday shows on the peacock).

• ninergrl6 says:

Don’t even get me started on Grimm. No idea why NBC cancelled it, with a shortened final season to boot. At least the writers knew well in advance so we’ll (hopefully) get closure.

34. lucy says:

KEEP!! a thousand times KEEP!!!

35. Ehp says:

I enjoy this show so much! They take a lot of leaps with history, but it’s fun and sparks some interest in stories I didn’t know a lot about!

36. TvLover says:

I like the show, it’s entertaining.
    I’m not holding my breath for a renewal though. And if Timeless does not get renewed I hope that the time traveling team at the very least catches Flynn, or that the show not end on a really good cliffhanger.

37. Find the show highly charming and fun with all the historical elements, the triple conspiracies,and the personal quests. Would be very sad to see it go. It is such a refreshing break from all the formulaic rehashed shows with the same stories that are repeated with different casts each and every week.

38. Katie Pruss says:

Keep this show!!! I think it’s absolutely amazing!! The storylines and acting are amazing! I always want to know what happens next!!

39. Bill says:

I like it so I hope they keep it but they won’t. It’s a business to the networks and this product isn’t selling. It only got a 0.6 in the 18-49 demo the pay episode and it was already on the bubble before time being NBC lowest rated on Friday show- it’s toast

40. John says:

Enjoy show. Learn a little history with each show.

41. T.W.S.S. says:

Cancellation season is my favourite season. Let the culling begin!

42. Cheryl says:

KEEP! Love this show.

43. Asia says:

Dear God, keep it! I haven’t been this stressed out about a bubble show in years. Heck, normally when a show I’m watching drops in ratings, I dip out to spare myself. I ended up liking
    Timeless so much more than I ever expected to. I’m so attached. It’s not perfect but it’s a fun show with an amazing and diverse cast. I love the characters and the guest stars. I love the time travel aspect. I appreciate a show that doesn’t whitewash history and isn’t afraid to talk about the ugliness of it. Monday’s episode had Charles Lindbergh and revealed that he was a part of Rittenhouse. He mentioned how Rittenhouse wanted him to say terrible things about all sorts of people. That it’s a distraction— when you create a scapegoat, no one can really know who is in control. This show is crazy relevant. Yeah, it’s just a tv show and yeah there’ll be others blah blah blah. But I really want this one to stick around. It’s been a nice distraction from real life. Seriously, move it Fridays. I always watch it live but I think it would really benefit from an earlier time slot based on DVR ratings.

44. Bill Boyd says:

You better KEEP this show, it’s damn good. How many people would like to go back and relive history? Great concept.

45. Heather says:

I absolutely look forward to watching Timeless every week. It’s always a great opportunity to learn about history. The fan base for this series is growing every day. NBC would be out of the minds if they didn’t give this series another chance. They need to KEEP IT!!!

46. This is a family favorite! My kids love watching it and don’t even realize they are getting a mini history lesson in the process. Fantastic chemistry and terrific characters make this super engaging and it is really picking up steam! It would be a shame to cut this and continue with the boring, formulaic shows NBC has elsewhere. It was even mentioned on SNL!!! It is a cult hit for sure! Maybe considering moving it up an hour so it doesn’t air so late on the West Coast? KEEP! PLEASE KEEP!

47. KEEP…………this show is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It deserves a chance………………

48. Kate says:

I enjoy it and it could easily be on a much earlier time. And its a show whose cast and showrunners have so many random friends they could stunt cast more. But we care about the team so much it would be sad if it goes. Sadder than Limitless last year for me.

49. Nancy says:

Keep Timeless: for a lot of reasons but most importantly is because it’s not a cop procedural or a hospital procedural it goes out of the box and I love nothing better then a show that is out of the norm ,you may know of another little show from Eric Kripke in its 12th season called Supernatural on the CW and it to lives outside the box so yes keep Timeless if just to see where it leads and maybe move it to the CW if NBC doesn’t want it anymore!!⏳💯