Supergirl Teri Hatcher Season 2 Cast

Supergirl Meets Lois Lane? Teri Hatcher Joins CW Series as [Spoiler]

Supergirl now has a Lois to go with its & Clark.

The CW superhero series has cast Teri Hatcher in Season 2, TVLine has learned.

Hatcher, who played Lois Lane to Dean Cain’s Clark Kent in ABC’s 1990s Superman series, will appear in multiple episodes of Supergirl; character details are scarce, but she’ll eventually become the season’s big villain.

Supergirl Teri Hatcher Season 2 CastCain, of course, also has a recurring role on the show — he plays Kara and Alex’s father, Jeremiah Danvers.

In addition to Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Hatcher’s TV credits include Desperate HousewivesSeinfeldThe Love Boat and Jane By Design. She also recently recurred on CBS’ The Odd Couple.

“No offense to any of the wonderful actresses who have also played the part, but Teri Hatcher is my all time favorite Lois Lane,” Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said in a statement. “To have her come back to the SuperWorld in a completely different part is an unbelievable gift to me, [EP] Greg [Berlanti], and the fans.”

1. kate says:

You know my only concern about this? That they just cast the big bad for the season and, well, I know Arrow is currently filming episode 17.

2. Luis Roman says:

So, they have Brenda Strong and Teri Hatcher. I know Felicity Huffman’s got a new show, but are Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria busy? How are they going to fix it so Teri and Dean Cain work together?

3. mk says:

my favorite lois lane is still erica durance, but teri is my second favorite.

4. T.W.S.S. says:

I love when superhero shows cast actors from previous incarnations, but I hope this is more like Dean Cain’s Jeremiah and less like Laura Vandervoort’s Indigo.

5. JC1 says:

That’s awesome! She is my favorite Lois too – I loved Lois & Clark.

6. Phun says:

Awesome news. I hope Dean Cain also makes an appearance in an episode too. It would be a great Lois & Clark reunion.

7. Steven says:

Hopefully they get Calista Flockhart back for a bit. They’d be great together!

8. herman1959 says:

I hope they do this ASAP because I can’t stand the current Big Bad; Hatcher has to be better.

9. Linda says:

“No offense to any of the wonderful actresses who have also played the part, but Teri Hatcher is my all time favorite Lois Lane,” – Well, I guess that means Erica Durance won’t be appearing on Supergirl anytime soon. ;)

10. TVFan says:

She also had a guest appearance on Smallville as Lois Lane’s mother.

11. Definitely the best Lois Lane! So glad Teri’s going to be a part of the show.