Mozart in the Jungle Renewed

Mozart in the Jungle Renewed for Season 4, Red Oaks Gets Final Season

Amazon Studios on Monday announced that the Golden Globe-winning series Mozart in the Jungle has been renewed for a fourth season.

Additionally, the comedy series Red Oaks has been picked up for a third — and final — season. Both shows are expected to premiere their new episodes later this year.

“Amazon Studios has been built by the risky, creative genius of shows like Mozart in the Jungle and Red Oaks,” Amazon Studios comedy/drama chief Joe Lewis said in a statement. “We are excited to see how the amazing creators, casts and crews top themselves next season.”

Regarding Red Oaks‘ swan song, series creators Joe Gangemi and Greg Jacobs said in a statement, “We’ve always hoped to send these characters off to their futures with a third and final season, so we’re thrilled that Amazon has given us the opportunity to do so.”

RELATED Kevin Bacon’s I Love Dick Gets Premiere Date at Amazon

Mozart Season 3 released on Dec. 9, while Red Oaks Season 2 debuted Nov. 11.

1. A. D. says:

Love Red Oaks….highly under the radar!

2. jhanse3 says:

So still have Goliath in limbo even though they stated it had the highest ratings?

3. tina says:

The first 2 seasons of Mozart were good but I loved season 3. Can’t wait for the new season.

4. webly3 says:

I didn’t expect to like Red Oaks as much as I did. I’m glad it gets another season, even though it feels like it could have more than one left.

• militantgod says:

Seriously, what show are your watching? The final episode could have easily worked as a series finale. It would be ridiculous to have these characters to return to a country club every summer for multiple years.

5. Anna says:

I’m so excited for Mozart in the Jungle! I loved how season 3 ended and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

6. R.O.B. says:

Am I the only one that thinks the Mozart characters went in a wasted direction? It was inspiring the way Hailey made it into the orchestra, but then for the most part she been an assistant in one form or another, making dumb relationship decisions, and in the meantime the orchestra has become basically a bunch of stooges. Even Rodrigo was more of an inspirational character in the beginning, and now is more of a goofy drifter.

7. Ashley says:

I just discovered Mozart in the Jungle and I love it. Great leads. And it’s funny, charming, and smart without it being dark and dreary. I love Gael as Rodrigo obviously and he has great chemistry with Hailey (Lola Kirke). I’m watching season 3 now so I’m really happy it’s renewed.