the walking dead season 7 episode 9 spoilers

The Walking Dead Season 7B First Look: New Characters, Shocking Betrayals and… Oh, Enid, What Have You Done?!?

If there is one thing we know to be absolutely true, it’s that we never, ever want to be the person that The Walking Dead’s Rick & Co. are looking at the way they are Enid in this first of three new photos released Tuesday ahead of the AMC drama’s Season 7B premiere (Sunday, Feb. 12, at 9/8c).

What on earth could Carl’s girlfriend have done? (That look on Sasha’s face alone… priceless!) In addition to the pics, the network also dropped its official synopsis for the back half of the polarizing Season 7, which it says “will focus on preparing for war… to take Negan down once and for all.”

The description also reveals that “we’ll meet new survivors in incredible places [and] see treachery from people we trust.” Could Enid — Little Miss J.S.S. — have actually betrayed Carl and their fellow Alexandrians? Click on the gallery above right to see the new images — they’re the first three —then hit the comments with your hunches and hopes.

1. Spence says:

Interesting how Rosita is the only one not looking at Enid..

2. Wordsmith says:

I don’t necessarily read the situation as anger directed at Enid. She could just be delivering bad news to the group.

3. Mike M says:

Wow – two days in and TWO comments… Just Survive Somehow must now be the motto for the actual show, let alone the story-line. I remember years gone by new photos like this would have had a 50 plus comments and theories by now at least. The… Dead… Walking…

• Max says:

True. I think TWD has gone a bit stale. And this little romance between Enid and Carl, honestly like who cares. It used to be a decent show but it has gone downhill so much.

• Dominique Zatowski says:

Max this show has not gone downhill so you just are not a TRUE TWD FAN I will stick with this show no matter what happens

4. malaspina1 says:

Put this show to rest.

5. I still love TWD but I really think they need to cull back on the amount of regulars and get back to developing the characters more………..we really CARED when Glenn was killed (I loved Abraham also ) because we knew them and loved them. They need to shake up the systematic – find camp, join then war erupts, rinse and repeat. The Governor, Terminus, now Alexandria has gone to the dumps b/c of Negan. I just don’t see how, realistically (I know we have to suspend reality to even watch the show) Hilltop, Alexandria, the Kingdom & the Mermaid group (whatever they are called) could join together and defeat Negan. They just have too many numbers, weapons, etc. I do think it’s going to happen- obviously- but it’s just getting so unrealistic. Breaking Bad was phenomenal b/c it had a finite storyline….maybe TWD is done. I hate to see it go but it just may be time :(

• Theo says:

TWD is nearing the end, it’s getting old predictable and the good has been taken out of it. That spin off that they have of it turned out to be a million times worse too. Cancel the spin off first and let TWD live out its remaining limited time with dignity.

6. Dominique Zatowski says:

TWD is the best show ever made I LOVE IT I cant wait to see what happens I hope Enid doesnt betray Carl and everyone else
    p.s.Im 12 years old let me know on music.ly @neeky.zatowski if theres an addition for a new female character
    Love