Beyond Renewed

Beyond Renewed for Season 2

What lies beyond is another season.

Freeform has renewed the supernatural drama Beyond for Season 2.

Network president Tom Ascheim surprised the series’ cast and producers with the news on stage during the show’s Television Critics Association winter press tour panel on Tuesday.

“Our goal for launching Beyond was to give the audience outstanding content in the way they want to watch it,” Ascheim said in a statement. “The response has far exceeded our greatest expectations, both quantitatively and qualitatively, and we can’t wait to bring more Beyond to its growing fan base.”

Following Beyond‘s televised premiere, Freeform made the entire first season available to binge online, resulting in 7 million digital views in its first week, the network notes.

Beyond airs Mondays at 9/8c.

1. Beth says:

Yess! Hope they release the full second season as well. I enjoyed binge watching the first.

2. Kate says:

That’s good because I have lots of questions and some of those leave offs were intriguing (oddly less the realm’s issues and more who was he hearing on the walkie-talkie if not Kevin and what actually is the Man in the Yellow Jacket’s deal, I’m currently rewatching but I am not clear on what Arthur’s deal was other than knowing Holden and Charlie might agree but he thinks he dealt with it and she wants more revenge).

• ScottJ says:

The big question for me is how he ended up in the coma in the first place. There was a bright flash of light, and I don’t think it ever comes up again.

• Tanya says:

When he was fleeing (from the teenager Jeff McCardle) for his life riding his motorcycle through the woods he hit a low tree branch head on that was a frontal blow to his head. He was 12 to 13 yrs old and barely survived that motorcycle accident. Many go into a coma from sustaining a serious injury to the head.

3. Aubrey says:

Congrats, can’t wait to watch the rest of the season this weekend!

4. Larry says:

I’m hooked watched the first 10 episodes of first season in two days couldn’t get enough of it now excited for season two what will happen to his family Willa and Charley. Don’t care for man in yellow jacket to. creepy and that black woman is also scary think frost got what was coming to him in my opinion.he wanted to be with love of his life now he is.

5. Sara Capson says:

I absolutely loved it! The cast is amazing. I saw the show and was intrigued by the description. It’s exciting, can’t wait to watch more! Would love to watch a live show.

6. Angel says:

I absolutely love Beyond, watched all 10 episodes in 2 days.

7. Blake says:

This show is great, but it would be even better if paired with a revival of Kyle XY! ;)

8. Naazneen says:

Where do I start the petition to end the Willa/Holden “its fate” business and give Willa and Luke more screentime? Way more chemistry, lots of comedy. They work better imo.

9. Stacy Provost says:

Can’t wait for season 2! I liked season 1 so much I binge watched it all. No I’m eager for what’s next. Keep up the excellent storyline, actors, etc. Can’t wait to see what season 2 and beyond holds in store!

10. Good show. I like willa and luke chemistry better. Looking forward to season 2

11. Jennifer says:

I really really love this movie just the first episode I watched my head was exploding with excitement Can’t wait for second season to be out

12. Jennifer says:

Am looking forward to more of Holden and Willa Relationship Love both of them Together