Exclusive
New Girls Season 6

New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess and Reagan's Girls' Night Takes a Mysterious Turn

Reagan’s back — and she’s already stirring up drama in the loft.

New Girl returns from its holiday break on Tuesday in a new time slot (8/7c) and with a fresh mystery: What exactly went down between Reagan (Megan Fox) and Jess (Zooey Deschanel) during their sauced-up girls’ night?

“A lot of secrets came out last night, didn’t they?” Reagan cryptically reminds a memory-addled Jess, to which she worriedly responds, “Secrets?”

Jess, of course, fears that in her drunken stupor she confessed to Nick’s main squeeze that she still harbors feelings for her ex. But did she?

Check out the video below and then hit the comments with answers to these questions: Are you happy Reagan’s part of the gang again? And would you like to see New Girl put a formal series-regular stamp on her recurring contract?

1. Jason says:

A lot people dislike her becasue of Megan Fox or they’re Jessxnick shippers but I really liked the character Reagan. She’s been a good addition to the show

• Caroline says:

It has nothing to do wih shipling Nick and Jess. It has to do with Reagan being weak and boring.

• Helen says:

I dislike her because she’s not good and doesn’t bring anything to the show.

• Aly says:

She’s only going to be in for eight episodes, so let’s cover our noses and try to make it though it.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

One (1) user name per IP address, not four eight — thank you! —Mgmt.

• Chris says:

I love Megan fox in the show, I was ready to give up on it but the episode last year when nick turns the loft into a B and B and all the subsequent Reagan episodes got me hooked again. I was hoping she was in every episode this year.

2. Gina says:

Damn you, Megan Fox. I want Jess & Nick to be endgame, but Im loving her as Reagan. What’s a girl to do?

3. paul says:

Yes because she’s the best thing about this boring cast, and please can we not have this Megan can’t act crap because I don’t know what your watching but she’s as good as any of them. If you retards are crying like babies at her return then get lost.

4. Siobhan. says:

No, no, no. A thousand times no. She needs to go. The main cast is perfect as it is. She can help Nick realise he loves Jess then her purpose is served and she can go. Bring back Aly instead. She’s actually funny unlike Megan. Comedy is not her strong point.

5. Jan says:

I won’t be watching until she’s gone. Worst guest star ever, no comedic skills whatsoever.

6. Caroline says:

I heard she’s in for eight episodes, that’s eight episodes I won’t be watching.

7. Nope. She’s not a good fit for this show. Quit messing with us and give us Nick and Jess.

8. Jan says:

I don’t want her in the show. She’s boring.

9. Kasey says:

Not a Reagan fan, I would be very sad if she became a regular on my favorite show

10. metropolize says:

She’s a bad actress, has 0 chemistry with the cast, especially with Nick, and brings nothing good to the show. When she’s there Nick acts like a dumb boy most of the time, and the writers focus too much on her when she’s just a guest star. They should focus more on Cece and Winston, they’re so underused and a million times funnier than Reagan! By the way, where’s Winston’s girlfriend, Aly? If they want a new series regular it should be her! She’s hilarious and I love her and Winston!

• Kar says:

Exactly!! It’s the 0 chemistry thing that drives me nuts about her. Everyone else fits so well together and she definitely does not.

11. Samantha says:

I was anti-Jess and Nick for a while, but then I re-watched all the seasons prior, and I’m TOTALLY rooting for Jess and Nick. Took me a while, but I LOVE them together. <3 Reagan really is a great character, so if she has to leave I hope they at least give her a graceful departure.

12. Ella says:

I really like Reagan and I am over Nick/Jess (loved them in S1/2) mostly because I am over Jess, lol.

13. Verónica says:

I LOVE Megan, I like Reagan (which wasn’t expecting) and I’m done shipping Nick and Jess, so I’d be happy.

And don’t let the Ness shippers and their hate for her fool you. Most people like Reagan and Megan, so there’s that.

14. Amy N. says:

i LOVE reagan. she is the anti jess in every possible way, and YES, she IS FUNNY, unless you don’t get the smart humor. jess’s awkward, adorkable antics are gretting old. she should have a CLUE by now.. do this, nick and jess back together, reagan is a recurring friend. she doesn’t need to be involved with anyone in the loft. coach and winston weren’t.

15. Lena73 says:

I’ve to admit that I’m so disappointed about the development of that show. I loved season 1 to 4, admired the ending of season 4 and would have been totally fine by leaving it like that. From season 5 onwards all of the chemistry is gone. Cece became a puppet from a muppet show, and Jess turned so unnaturally that it hurts watching. Her relationship to Robbie is simply a joke!
    I’m just watching in the hope of improvement and a Jess/Nick reunion!