Teen Wolf Spoilers

Teen Wolf: [Spoiler] Announces His Return in the Final Season

Another former Beacon Hills resident is coming home to help bid Teen Wolf adieu in 2017.

Matthew Del Negro — better known to Teen Wolf fans as Papa McCall — shared the news of his return Friday on Instagram, confirming that we haven’t seen the last of Scott’s father:

#daddysback #teenwolf

A post shared by Matthew Del Negro (@mattydel) on

Del Negro’s character was last seen in the Season 4 episode “Time of Death.” As for what brings Rafael back to town, that remains anyone’s guess.

Personally, I’m just hoping that his return doesn’t lead to a reunion of Scott’s parents; Melissa and Argent have a real nice thing going right now — possibly just in my mind, I’ll admit — and I’d hate for someone to come in and muck it up at the last minute.

Executive producer Jeff Davis recently told TVLine that there’s been a lot of internal discussion about “which characters we want to bring back” for the final season, adding that Kira “comes up a little later in the story” and that her return is “not outside the real of possibility.”

Your thoughts on Scott’s dad’s return? Which other characters would you like to see again? Drop ’em all in a comment below.

1. Nathan Everett says:

Damn I thought it was Jackson or Derek. Daddy’s not important to me

2. J says:

Derrick and alyson if they can bring her back to life

• seriously says:

*Derek and *Allison. Crystal Reed has stated in numerous interviews that she does not wish to return as Allison.

Colton Haynes however (otherwise known as Jackson from Teen Wolf or Roy/Arsenal from Arrow) may be returning to either both shows or either shows. His schedule however is also unknown but let’s hope that everything works out

Daniel Sharman has stated at conventions that he is not returning for S6 but it is unknown if he meant the first half or the entire season

3. Kristen says:

Was so hoping to read it was Derek! I don’t care that much about Scott’s dad!

4. kate says:

Given we were given a real time line in the last new episode, this could easily be when he was done with processing Dead Pool evidence in San Francisco. He promised he was going to be back and that he and Scott were going to have a sit down about what is really going on, I suspect that will be just the thing Scott will not have time for (and given this timing, Stiles will be back and he hates Papa McCall) and while Scott is trying to gently introduce his father to the supernatural world, Malia comes storming in.

5. Dominique says:

i like matthew del negro, not sure what agent mccall would add to the show though.
    i hope this will be the first of many returns!

6. Steven says:

This was super click bait-y. Most people would assume Derek, Jackson, or Isaac from that headline.

7. Lisa says:

I’d be nice to see papa Mcall again! Especially since he doesn’t know the truth. I’m with you on the Chris Argent &Melissa thing! Love them!

I’d also like (need!) to see Derek and Isaac again!!!!!

8. Gina says:

Derek!!! He was my fave on the show and I miss him sooo much! :( Isaac was pretty awesome too.

9. hipper says:

Jackson, Derek, Isaac…. three characters that aren’t dead that can sure return.

10. Steven says:

I need Jackson, Isaac and Derek before they wrap up this show! PLEASE WOLF GODS let it happen.

11. Stan A. says:

I want Allisson Argent back not Scott’s father! Who even cares about that guy

12. Guest says:

I’d think if Derek, Issac, Jackson etc. were to make an appearance Jeff would try to keep it a surprise for fans so I’m satisfied with this news that agent McCall will be coming back and who knows he might bring someone along with him!

13. Marlo says:

I wanted Scott’s mom and Stiles’ dad to get together…They were almost there last season…Now we’re in this Alt World where Stiles’ mom is alive…#hopingrememberingstileswillfixthis

14. Kedar says:

Will Scott become a reall wolf like derek

15. Jamir Kirby says:

How is it not obvious???? Is HAS to be Derek!!!!!!! Allison was already brought back, and her character has been brought full circle…. How can you NOT make it Derek???

16. Shy says:

I don’t want him to come back I want Derek.

17. Shy says:

not him we want Derek. The show kind’ve started with Derek.

18. fatima umar says:

Derek plssssssssssssssss

19. kerem says:

ı want Josh-ısaac-derek-cora-brett-allison-ethan-aiden-danny-jackson-kira-erica-boyd-breaden-paige-tracy-deucalion-meredith-deaton-gerard–sdyney-lori-gwen-kenyukimura-satomi- come back teen wolf 6b

20. Kelley says:

DEREK AND ISAAC!!!!!

OBVI ALLISON TOO
    AND THE TWINS
    AND DANNY
    AND JACKSON
    literally everyone .

But Derek is the main priority!

21. seriously says:

Just a heads up:
    Crystal Reed has said in numerous interviews why she doesn’t want to come back as Allison and yes she came back in S5 but that was to play Allison’s ancestor not the character Allison.

Status is sorta unknown with Tyler Hoechlin right now but there may be a possibility of him returning. Only time will tell. He may be making some more appearances on Supergirl but again idrk. But filming for one of the movies he was working on finished 6 weeks ago so possibly

The twins are also unknown. Hopefully Charlie can come back to play Ethan.

Keahu (Danny) is unknown but can presume modelling or travelling rn.

Cody Saintgnue (Brett) has been shown in some BTS pictures so he is definitely returning some time in S6B

Certain characters like Josh, Allison, Aiden, Erica, Boyd, Paige, Tracey and other characters who are dead can be presumed to not be coming back. Who knows maybe a flashback scene of everyone that has died.

Sydney, Lori and Gwen.
    -On the subject of Sydney she was the same age as Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Malia so she would have graduated with them.
    -Lori is Brett’s sister and with the return of Brett we may see her again and I would presume that she is still a high school student and we will see her again maybe in a lacrosse scene.
    -Gwen we might see her again, again I would guess that it would be a lacrosse scene or something around school.

Yukimuras. I honestly hope we see them again. Again Arden(plays Kira) has said that she will not be appearing in S6 but like Daniel Sharman let’s hope she meant the first half of the season. Ken-Not sure if he is still a teacher at Beacon Hills High but we might see him around (I sure hope so I love the character of Ken so much) Noshiko- Well we saw her in S6A so maybe an appearance in S6B.

Agent McCall -Obviously Agent McCall has been confirmed to be returning and it will be very interesting how he affects the story for S6B.

Stiles. Now we have heard rumors about Dylan’s last episode being 6×10 but the caption in question may have been taken out of context as they were finishing up filming for the holidays so maybe a possibility for Dylan to come back in S6B

Deaton. I’m not sure about Deaton but I would love to see him back as well.

Adelaide Kane (Cora) is probably working on Reign still.

Orny Adams (Coach) well I’m not too sure about Coach being part of S6B presuming there is a lacrosse scene from the BTS of Cody Saintgnue in his Devenport lacrosse uniform we should be able to presume a return of Coach. But he is still working as a comedian so don’t be suprised if he is not there.

But yeah there is a summary (sorta a crappy one but still) of what some actors are doing and just a breakdown of what we know so far. Let’s hope that some of our favourite characters do return in S6B. I personally want the show to end on a high note and having some of these guys back would be my high note.

But we possibly are getting a more chilled next half of the season with no real supernatural threat.

22. pat says:

I would like for Derek to come back for the last have