Exclusive
Grimm Season 6 Video Spoilers

Grimm Video: EPs Promise to Answer 'Very Large Questions' in Final Season

On the 12th day of Krampus, the Grimm gang brought to me: resolution to some big mysterieeeeees.

In the exclusive video below, the NBC supernatural drama’s cast and executive producers give a brief recap of the Season 5 finale — remember, with the magic stick and the tunnels and the creepy dolls? — before setting up what fans can expect to see in the series’ final go-around.

“We’re gonna answer a couple of very large questions,” EP David Greenwalt says in the featurette.

In addition, cast members David Giuntoli, Bitsie Tulloch, Claire Coffee, Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz and Bree Turner talk about what’s ahead (Nick and Renard “both are very determined to eliminate the other,” Roiz teases) and what being part of the show has meant to them (watch all the way to the end to see Giuntoli get a little verklempt).

Grimm returns for its final season on Friday, Jan. 6 at 8/7c. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the behind-the-scenes video.

1. James says:

It’s geoblocked, unfortunately.

2. sunshine says:

Gosh, it’s been so long I forgot all about this show. I used to like it but darned if I’ll remember all the ins and outs of the confusing last season with all those gangs Royals, Black Claw, Adrians Wall which were tossed at us willy nilly. But I’ll watch this season no doubt because the ensemble is really pretty great together.

3. Natalie says:

Urgh being in the UK sucks I can’t see the video :(

4. Ray says:

I love this show but I’m weary about watching because I feel the writers are going to pull an Arrow and push Nick and Juliet back together. It bad when a lead actor is engaged to a costar but has no chemistry on screen with her. Please put Nick with his baby momma and show Arrow it’s OK to stop pushing Olicity.

• Saynay says:

I’m going to watch the final season because I have been watching since day one, but I also fear this is all going to be some lame ploy to get Nick and Juliet back together. Even though the actors are together IRL, they have no chemistry on screen. Their relationship always seemed forced. At this point, I’d rather have everyone with the exception of Monroe and Rosalee be single at the end.

• mooshki says:

If you think they’re bad, watch Aftermath on Syfy; Anne Heche and James Tupper will make you long for an IckJule reunion. :)

• canadian ninja says:

lol I thought you were talking about Laurel since you know her Oliver sucked and she just came back.

• kaliber says:

Laurel isn’t back, that was undoubtedly her Earth-2 doppelgänger from The Flash. She was locked up at the end of last season, but maybe that’s another Flashpoint wrinkle.

• Jacob says:

With you all the way I want them together and I hated olecty to. Also Juliet let’s not forget killed his mother and effectively tried to kill his child it just wouldn’t make sense him forgetting all of that. When the woman he has a child with his head over heals for him and let’s face it he loves to and all the stuff she’s done to him in the past Nick did take her child from her so forgiveness there kind of makes sense. Nadline forever

5. Brian Jones says:

I hope one of the questions to be answered is what happened to Nick’s zombie type story line? Like he was getting abilities and then suddenly they dropped that storyline with no more mention of it.

6. Chanrinnie says:

I used to be addicted to the show. .. but all of the babies drama seriously killed it for me… and also juliet not being dead dead

7. JC1 says:

I quit watching in season four when they made Adalind pregnant with Nick’s baby and did what they did to Juliette. IF they end “Nadalind” for good and end the show with Nick and Juliette back together, I might consider catching up with the rest of it on Amazon Prime. But otherwise the show ended as far as I’m concerned with Trial by Fire. :(

• Wolffy says:

Totally agree, maybe I watch Grimm again if they end “Nadalind” for good…

• D.H. says:

Juliette was a selfish character. She said no to marrying nick,bcuz he was holding back. Then when he finally told her whats what, she labeled him crazy. He knew her mind couldn’t handle the truth. Then when she realizes the side affect of the hat, she runs to renard instead of her nick. Then she starts killing neighbors and nicks mom and finishes by trying to take out nick, thx for trubel. She did all this bcuz nick would never look at her like he did in season one. I think Adalind was a puppet to often in early seasons, every thing she did to nick was done when requested by another character while making Adalind believe she’d be taken care of. But at the end of season 5 Adalind is starting to take charge, for better or worse, out of love, for her kids and nick. I just hope that when nick dis say he loves her that she is in full hexanbeast form. You know, the things fairy tales are made out of.

• JC1 says:

Adalind was the reason Juliette turned into a hexenbeist and went off the deep end. Adalind killed Nick’s aunt. She very nearly killed Hank, and only didn’t succeed because Nick took her powers. She cursed Juliette in season two. And while I know Nadalind shippers handwave it away, she did rape Nick by tricking him into having sex with her by taking Juliette’s appearance. For that alone, the idea of a romantic relationship between the two of them makes me ill.

• D.H. says:

Adalind did the rape(lol) at the request of Victor bcuz he lead her to believe that he had Diana. Which was brought about by the gang stealing her baby. Bcuz they judged her unfit. And like all magic it went full circle and left nick with a baby boy and a woman he knows he can trust to keep his boy safe.

• JC1 says:

Your “lol” tells me you don’t believe it really was rape, which tells me all I need to know. Ugh. I’m done here.

8. GraceM says:

Apparently NBC doesn’t feel the need to let viewers outside the US watch this video. I’ll have to wait for the season premiere.

9. Danmanray says:

This puff piece was a complete waste of time.

10. I really wished you had a Christmas Grimm, this year with Krumpus.

11. mattie rivera says:

This show could have been sooooooooooo big. All the network would have had to do was leave the spice shop façade up and sell t-shirts, GRIMM memorabilia, and once in a while have one of the characters stop by to sign whatever anyone bought.
    A true loss to TV. This was the only show on TV that I NEVER missed.

12. D.H. says:

I’d like to see Diana give nick his mom’s locket.Which would lead him to his mom’s grimm stash(coins). The orphanage would make a great episode also, Monroe and Rosely take it over. Save the abused black claw kids! But mostly I’d like to see a fairy tale ending where the grimm and hexanbeast live happily ever after.