Teen Wolf Recap

Teen Wolf Recap: Next Stop, Stiles!

Oh, how I’ve missed seeing Stiles’ face on Teen Wolf.

Tuesday’s episode (finally) transported viewers to the Ghost Riders’ domain, a nightmarish train station packed to the brim with their confused, directionless victims — including the always confused and directionless Peter Hale!

Though Peter initially wanted nothing to do with Stiles — to be fair, has he ever played well with others? — he eventually agreed to team up and find a way back to reality. (Side note: How amazing was Peter’s “It had to be you” line. I know he didn’t mean it like that, but it was still amazing.)

After witnessing firsthand that a mere human could never survive a trip through the portal (R.I.P., what’s-his-name!), Peter convinced Stiles to provide a distraction while he piggybacked atop one of the Riders. And who discovered Peter’s charred, burning body in the woods? Why, none other than Scott and Malia, who were also thrilled to discover that her absentee father held the keys to Stiles’ Jeep!

Speaking of the Jeep, Stiles and Lydia dropped $150 — which is a lot for unemployed high school students, mind you — to keep Roscoe from being towed, but when Lydia went to the Stilinskis with questions about the car’s past, they were slightly less than receptive. (At least the sheriff appeared slightly more open-minded, fueling my theory that Claudia doesn’t want them to remember her son.)

Unfortunately for Claudia, not only did Scott’s pack remember Stiles, but they spoke with him through Roscoe’s CB radio! (Lydia even remembered Stiles’ breathy “I love you” speech, which I’m hoping they address once he finally returns.) Now, they have their marching orders: “Find Canaan!”

Time for you to weigh in: Did you miss the B-team this week? Are you on board with my Claudia theory? And I’m not crazy for calling this the best episode of the season, right? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.

1. Danny123 says:

Why would you even ask that? No one misses the B team. Best episode of the season because of stiles and no Corey Mason or Hayden.

• SonOfCoul says:

I can tolerate the B team more than most have been able to, but even i could tell that this episode was much better without them. I hope there are at least a few more of them before they wrap things up. TW has always been better when they featured a smaller core cast

2. jrex says:

Stiles and Peter together was almost as fun as Stiles and Derek. Great episode. And I don’t trust that “Claudia”, she is really nasty to Lydia.

3. Niecy says:

It was great to see Stiles back and I didn’t miss the B team. I was hoping that Peter would be with Stiles a little longer – they are fun together.

4. tina says:

Great episode! Not sure if I’d call it best of the season as I thought last weeks was fantastic. I din’t much miss the B team but I did miss Melissa and Argent. (and coach)

I love when Scott and Lydia get these bonding moments. I really enjoy their friendship.
    Have Lydia and Parish shared a scene this season?

• akane171 says:

Lydia and Parrish didn’t share a scene, or dialogue or anything. What is ridiculous if you think about the amount of time they shared in s5. I miss the Harbingers of Death team :( Scydia moments were amazing. I also like the Chris x Melissa idea, they kind of fit perfectly together (as friends or as something more, I don’t care, I just like the idea of them gracing my screen).

5. Nick says:

Yes Andy I agree I think there’s more to Claudia than meets the eye

6. Solace Anim Damtse says:

Scott and Lydia dropped $150 for the Jeep, you accidently wrote Stiles and Lydia.

7. Dominique says:

this was definitely the best episode of the season, although the premiere was amazing too.
    peter and stiles together was fantastic, dylan and ian bounce off each other really well. peter’s not dead, right? i’m assuming malia stayed with him after scott returned to the jeep?
    i did miss liam, the rest not so much.

8. Jessica says:

Best episode of the season!! Agreed!! How could an episode with 80% DOB not be though!!

9. Gerald says:

Loved this episode.
    Q: Why Canaan? There were a lot of names on the board before Beacon HIlls. Why did that name stand out? It is a shame and very cryptic that they Stiles couldn’t explain it more before the radio broke up.
    I hope we get more Stiles episodes now that he can communicate with the real world. And how awesome is Stiles that he may not be Supernatural, but he is not about to be brainwashed and comatose in the train station like everyone else.
    I don’t miss B team, but do miss Liam a little. Isn’t Theo back this season also?
    Q: How many episodes till the end? So many stories to wrap up.
    Yes, don’t trust Claudia.

• Stine says:

The other cities are all ghost towns as far as I can tell, Canaan is a region in the middle east, it’s mentioned several times in the bible and in the book of Joshua it’s mentioned as one of the nations to be exterminated.

I think there will be 20 episodes.

• Gremio says:

If you watch it again you’ll see that Peter (while escaping in the flashback) overhears the Eichen security guys say something about “a security breach at Canaan on level 4”. Canaan is Eichen House

• Jasmine says:

I agree with what stine said. I looked up one of the other towns ‘Bodie’ and it’s a ghost town that had citizens in the late 1800’s. Not sure what find Canaan means though!

10. Eadaoin Mc Namara says:

This is definitely the best episode since Season 3 I think!! I can’t say I missed the B-Team except for Liam and I totally agree with you on the whole Claudia theory!!! She is one untrustworthy lady! Also am I the only person who noticed that the guy who helped Peter and Stiles and the old lady talking about her grandchildren were the people Lydia saw in the Stilinski house??

11. Rachel says:

The best so far, with hopefully more to come. Stiles back, did NOT miss the B Team, great all around.

12. Paul says:

Yes I thought it was the best episode of this season.loved when they finally spoke to styles.I hope Claudia gets kiled.I dont like her.but omg that scene in the jeep was amazing.

13. RitchardK says:

I agree with you completely on the Claudia theory because she only exists in stiles’s absence so if he returns she returns to being only a tragic memory of the Stilinski past. I’m hoping they address the “remember I love you” speech between Lydia and Stiles. It’s be great for stiles to finally get confirmation of mutual adoration from the girl who had his heart from day 1.