Girl Meets World Season 3 Finale

Girl Meets World Season 3 Finale Gets January Airdate on Disney Channel

Though Girl Meets World‘s future beyond Season 3 remains uncertain, TVLine has confirmed that the Disney Channel sitcom will reach its finale before the end of January.

GMW returns with new episodes on Jan. 6 and 13, with a season finale set to air on Jan. 20. The finale, ominously titled “Girl Meets Goodbye,” features the show’s biggest Boy Meets World cast reunion yet. (That’s right, we’re getting both Morgans!)

Disney Channel maintains that there is no news to share about the show’s future. Meanwhile, the GMW writers are getting fans pumped for “three of our best episodes” on Twitter:

Additional January highlights for Disney Channel include: New episodes of Liv and Maddie on Jan. 6, 13, 20 and 27; new episodes of Biazaardvark on Jan. 13, 20 and 27; and new episodes of K.C. Undercover on Jan. 6 and 13.

Are you excited for the final episodes of Girl Meets World Season 3? Will you be crushed if it isn’t renewed for a fourth? Whatever’s on your mind, drop it in a comment below.

1. dlraetz says:

This show deserves a 4th year. Make it happen Disney

2. Eric says:

As a dude in his twenties, I probably shouldn’t be watching this show. But I’ll admit, I love it. I came to it as a fan of the original, and stuck around as I started to care about the new characters just as much. While it does feature some of the goofy, cheesy Disney Channel humour sometimes, it has a lot of heart for a kids show. I hope it gets picked up for at least one more season, preferably on Freeform so it grow and tackle the adult themes that Boy Meets World handled so well.

• Olive says:

I’m in the exact same boat! I’m clearly not the target demographic for the show having been a kid when Boy Meets World aired, but these characters got to me in the best way possible and I hope we continue to get a chance to see them grow up like her did with Corey Shawn and Topanga.

• Dan says:

Eric, I’m 34 and watch it too for same reasons. The dialogue and be cheesy, but it does indeed have heart.

3. dani says:

I wish this show moved to a different network. The issues discussed and presented are so fluffy and cotton candy delivered. It fails to provide the raw and innocent tone of BMW. I wish Disney would let them have the same real life moments that BMW has.

4. Sara says:

Honestly after the triangle that wasn’t a triangle I lost interest. It dragged on and left us with the Riley and Lucas pairing which always bored me.

5. A. D. says:

This show deserves not just a season 4, but many seasons beyond. If Disney can’t wake up and make the right call, I hope Freeform, Netflix, or someone else is paying attention!

6. Amanda says:

Three seasons for Girl Meets World is not enough time. One more season will give fans more time to prepare and give the writers their freedom to complete the story exactly as they want to. The fans on social media are rallying and all I can do is hope that Disney Channel is taking notice therefore impacting their decision. #SaveGMW #GirlMeetsWorldSeason4!!

7. Fan says:

PLEASE renew GMW!!!!!

8. Brett Heitkam says:

I’m pretty sure that Netflix has already said they will grab it up if it gets cancelled. I can’t imagine Disney cancelling such a high profile show…but I could see them moving it to FreeForm in order to do more “adult” storylines. Or…there could be something going on behind the scenes and the producers don’t want to continue the show for some reason. Who knows.

9. ScottJ says:

Why is there a problem with the renewal? Ratings seem to be pretty good for Disney so I imagine it has be an issue with some of the cast and / or with costs.

10. Heidi68 says:

I really do hope it gets renewed. There are other shows that they keep Abdul get rid of the good ones. Please renew this show.

11. lily says:

renew for another one

12. A says:

I guess 30 is too old to be watching Disney Channel anyway. Will miss the Boy Meets World universe a ton

13. Denisia says:

I love Girl Meets World. Yes its ment for younger people then myself (I am 27). I hope it runs longer than 3 seasons. Please renew it. If Disney doesnt then let Freeform pick it up.

14. Alex Matias says:

This show needs one more season at least!! There is still plenty story to tell here.

15. Olamide says:

Yes you’re Right

16. sneakygoogle says:

RENEW GIRL MEETS WORLD FOR SEASON 4! Boy meets world had like 7 seasons and if GMW only gets 3 seasons then…..what is the meaning of life? haha but seriously SEASON 4!!

17. Daniel snow says:

wish this show didn’t exist

18. Anonymous says:

I think it is so unfair to the fans of Boy Meets World to end Girl Meets World already. I really enjoyed Boy Meets World when I was a kid and was so excited when I heard that there was a sequel to it coming out. In my opinion I just think it’s ridiculous to cut Girl Meets World off so soon without the children growing up and exploring the world together the way that the children on Boy Meets World we’re able to do.

19. Joey Padron says:

Excited to watch new episodes! Hope the show will get renewed for another season!

20. ElizabethRose Overton says:

Please do not make this the last season of GMW, when you started the show I assumed it was going to last as long as Boy Meets World did, of course it didn’t start off like Boy Meets World did but I thought it would end the Way Boy Meets World did, so please speaking for everyone that I know that watches the show please do not in the show yet…..

21. jack davidson says:

RENEW!!

22. Amanda Blood says:

Season 4 please! This is the ONLY cable show I will let my 12 and 7 year olds watch because of its storyline integrity and family value!!!! PLEASE!!

23. Dawna says:

As a 26 year old woman I’ve been teased for loving this show as much as I do!! I fell in love with boy meets world later in life and watched every episode up until the final episode. GMW has brought a lot of humour and heartfelt moments and captured the original characters quite well I think. The new characters as well have a lot of similarities to the original cast when they were kids on boy meets world! I’m not ashamed to admit that I’d be devastated if season 3 was the last season. Come on Disney, bring this show back for a 4th year. GMW deserves another season! ❤️

24. Mark says:

GMW is one the best, most positive shows on TV these days, and deserves another season, to be able to continue the wonderful story line that was begun with BMW! I am way outside of the demographic (60 year old male), but am excited about how the show supports good morals and decision making.

25. Laura says:

I hope girl meets wo R gets a forth year they deserve it!

26. Shelia Horn says:

One of the best shows yet the writers are exceptional they deserve a fourth season Biazaardvark a stupid show cancel it.

27. Shelia Horn says:

I love this show is Well written Anderson ice show you have a stupid show,Biazaardvark cancel this.

28. charlene says:

girl meets world season 4 a yes please

29. Kimmie says:

Please Let Be There A 4 -8 Seasons Of Girl meets Worlds On Either Free Forms Or Netflix , I Feel That The Actors And Actress Have A Lot Of Potential Which It Could Be Just As Good As Boy Meets World If Not Better , Something Disney Channel Limited Them From Doing So , I Am Not Ready To See It End Just Yet .

30. samantha says:

There better be a fourth and more to come if not I will cry so Disney please don’t disappoint!

31. Lisa miranda says:

I would like a 4 season plz or move it to Netflix

32. My daughter and I are truly hoping the Girl Meets World series continues. It handles serious everyday actual life issues for the school age group and is the smartest show on TV for all of theses topics right now, as well as the best show on the Disney Channel overall. The show deserves to be renewed!

33. Mike Meeks says:

I would be sad if you cancel GMW , I believe it is the best show on Disney !

34. Mary says:

I’d like to see the show make it another season I really love it and hate that it may not make another season

35. Vicky says:

Of course myself & my children are lookin forward to girl meets world season 3 &4 its an amazing family show

36. Jessica emra says:

Don’t end the show. It is amazing. Kids that grew up with boy meets world are now watching girl meets world and are loving it.

37. Crystal says:

Yess, I’ll crush
    I love this show.. I understand that because they are in high school the dialog needs to be a little more mature, that’s why they dont know if they should do another season but if they can do it in Disney they should go to free-form, trust me you will not loose audience we love this show and we will see it no matter what channel. WE Love U GMW

38. Tabitha says:

I to watched it from being a fan of Boy Meets World and have fallen in love with all the characters and would love to see it picked up for many more seasons on another channel that will let the actors talk about current events now that the characters are in High School

39. Robynn Silguero says:

I really hope that they make more seasons… I started watching this show because I loved Boy Meets World, but I agree with some of the people that they should air on Freeform so that they can teach more life lessons like boy meets world did but now it’s more accurate with the kids now a days

40. Madison says:

I don’t want them to go off the air it gives us life choices

41. Bla Bla Please says:

Please do the 4th season!!! ;(

42. Debbie says:

Love this show, please keep it going!!

43. Chels says:

As a fourteen girl a love this Show. I don’t love a show like this one. I love this show so much I don’t know what I would do with out it this show is my life.

44. Bob Bonner says:

”This show is something i need, This show taught me the secret of life it is my favorite show and I will be crushed and alone if Disney should come up with a fourth and many more seasons. These actors deserve to grow up with each other just like the actors on Harry Potter.
    Please please please I pray.

45. Rich says:

Don’t cancel. My girl loves this show as I loved boy meets world.

46. Rich says:

This is a great learning show. Something a lot of parents need. You know the entitled crowd that depends on others to think and raise their kids for them. This show helps where adults today fail the kids. Keep it going. A lot depend on it.

47. Susan Johnson says:

It is the best family show on. Why cancel? I want it to last till they graduate. Please renew

48. SPORT says:

make sense mehn

49. patricia says:

THEY SHOULD DO IT IN FREEFORM!!!! THE SHOW TAUGHT ME A LOT THINGS IT CHANGE ME. YOU KNOW,CAUSE….PEOPLE CHANGE PEOPLE

50. Hailey says:

NO!!! THEY NEED TO KEEP THIS SHOW ITS NOT FAIR BMW GOT 8 SEASONS WHY CANT GMW 😩😩