Quantico Recap SEason 2 Episode 3

Quantico Moving to Mondays in January

Quantico is spying a new time slot in 2017.

After its holiday break, the Priyanka Chopra-fronted drama will resume Season 2 on a new night, beginning Monday, January 23 at 10/9c. The move was announced at the close of the sophomore thriller’s twisty fall finale.

Quantico will presumably replace current time slot occupant Conviction. The Alphabet Network recently opted not to order additional episodes of its struggling Hayley Atwell-led drama, which will cap its freshman run at 13.

Excited for Quantico‘s move? Thrilled it’ll no longer have to compete on Sunday nights? Sound off below.

1. Patricia says:

A suitable replacement for #Castle.

• flipper says:

I do not feel they will ever have a suitable replacement for Castle. ABC lost big time when they fired Stana Katic Just like firefly too many fans will never get over it, and show boss Alexi Hawley being so out of touch with the fans. We have some good shows on other net works in that time spot.

2. Joel Maurice says:

what is going to the Sunday spot?

3. Nora Wade says:

Bummer. I liked Conviction

4. Tick tock says:

This would be even better news if it were not to return at all.

5. H says:

Boy they do not have faith in those mid season show. I get one of them going to Sunday, but two back to back? Seems like guaranteed cancellation, unless they will air the black Romeo & Juliet one after Scandal once HTGAWM is over and put the Catch on Sunday. Or maybe put that after OUAT (costume/fantasy theme) and Time after Time on Thursday?

I don’t see Quantico raising in ratings anyway, especially in the middle of the season.

6. Aeol says:

Once again ABC gives Hayley Atwell the shaft. Priyanka Chopra is a self-obsessed bore and I can’t even watch the completely dull Quantico anymore. Sad!

• AB says:

Did you see the ratings? It had nothing to do with Hayley Atwell. Both Agent Carter and Conviction tanked. (Shame about AC which I loved. I didn’t bother with Conviction because the ratings spelled cancellation since day 1).

7. TV Gord says:

I enjoy Quantico, and I think it will do well on Mondays.

8. tallsy says:

I might start watching again if Safran’s gone and Caleb’s back.

What happens to Time After Time?

9. Kevin says:

Quantico moving to Mondays @ 10 sounds like a great idea but it’s now facing some tough competition going up against Scorpion (CBS) and Timeless (NBC).

10. a_lex89 says:

This is a good idea, but I think they should’ve aired an episode this Fall to test it. I think it might be too late to save Quantico…

11. Nan says:

I would be excited if it were actually interesting this season….

12. Ray says:

Will TVLine be releasing a full midseason TV schedule and premiere dates calendar soon?

13. Teri Reed says:

I am so confused by this show at this point, I don’t know if I will bother to watch on Mondays.

14. Boiler says:

ABC, through no one else’s fault but their own, is in a world of hurt. They dumped Castle without even trying to fix it and it got better ratings than most everything ABC has now. They bombed on a chance to give a re-tooled Nashville a chance and it also had better numbers, especially viewers, than most anything they have. Why is Ms. Dungey still in charge??

• flipper says:

Wasn’t Paul Lee fired for low ratings? Makes one wonder why she is still in charge, she is a little out of touch of what the fans want, that came out loud and clear after the firing of Katic.

15. T says:

I lost a great deal of interest in this show this year… I can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t like it as much but I don’t!

16. kmw says:

Will do better than Conviction but not by much and certainly not what Castle did. This is a temporary fix( if you can call it that) that in the end wont help ABC nor Quantico

17. al says:

So moving to monday. Next move cancel series.
    First season was great. But this season has been terrible.
    I am tired of that winy cranky voice.
    She is just a mediocore actress.. she should be replaced by jane rizzoli or beckett….

18. Linda says:

Nothing can replace Castle.

19. BrianR says:

Skipping the backflashes and zapping forward to the current story. But with the new day I probably will not see it again.

20. Terry Miller says:

Love Ralex and Season 2 is terrific. Hope Ralex can take down the AIC and survive to find her star crossed boy friend Ryan in the end. Raina does a great job too.

21. Jim J. says:

After “Dancing with the Stars” returns in March, I think there is potential for a ratings uptick for “Quantico” in its new Monday timeslot. And to the doubters: It’s either that or try another new show on “Castle”‘s old timeslot, only for that new show to flop just like “Conviction” did.

22. Grant says:

Is the network aware that they are putting Quantico up against the very popular “Scorpian “?

23. De'arra says:

I love QUANTICO so much this is my favorite tv show and I am dying to see what’s next.😍😍

24. Pam lovejoy says:

I don’t like this time slot. There are so many nights that have nothing to watch, but Monday is not one of them. They will lose fans in this slot.

25. Judi Schweet says:

When will Quantico return? It’s already March 13th!!!