Scream Queen Ratings Season 2

Ratings: Scream Queens Scares Up New Lows, NCIS Hits 5-Episode High

Fox’s Scream Queens this Tuesday scared up 1.15 million total viewers and a 0.5 demo rating (per finals), down 19 and 16 percent to hit new series lows.

The horror dramedy is now off a full 50 percent from its Season 2 opener.

Opening Fox’s night, Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2.2 mil/0.9) was rock steady, while New Girl (1.8 mil/0.8) slipped two tenths in the demo.

Elsewhere on Tuesday….

CBS | NCIS (14.9 mil/1.9) rose to its best numbers since Sept. 27 and Oct. 4, respectively, while Bull (10.9 mil/1.5) and New Orleans (8.5 mil/1.2) were steady in the demo.

THE CW | The Flash (2.95 mil/1.1) dipped, No Tomorrow (800K/0.3) was flat.

ABC | The Middle (6.9 mil/1.6) was steady, while American Housewife (6.1 mil/1.6) dipped a tenth. Dancing With the Stars (11 mil/1.8) improved on its May finale (10.5 mil/1.6) but was down sharply year-over-year (13.5 mil/2.4).

NBC | The Voice (9.5 mil/1.8) and This Is Us (9 mil/2.4) slipped three and two tenths, respectively, while Chicago Fire (6.5 mil/1.5) was steady in the demo.

1. joe says:

The Middle & American Housewife were great last nights

2. Ken says:

That is very disheartening about Scream Queens. The laughs per episode rise every week and the writing gets better and better (with the snarky jabs from the characters). Yes I know the plot is off the rails at this point, but its just a fun show that enables me to forget all the troubles that we are in for the next four years.

• Haz says:

With that being said I’m glad it will more than likely be cancelled after this season.

• Ken says:

Spoken like a true right wing pseudo religious nutbag that is only interested in propping up the rich at the expense of their own self interests. Does it really warm your heart that an innocuous tv show will be canceled and you think that will hurt me because I like the escapism? Proving yet again that Dumpster Fire followers are inept, insane and completely stupid.

• Eion says:

Scream Queens was so funny!! I feel the death toll is ringing, which is a total shame!! I love this show!!

3. Kevin says:

This Is Us was great last night in its Thanksgiving episode. Feel really bad for Randall.

• Carlos says:

I also felt so bad for him. The only thing that I find a little off it’s how they show Jack as such a perfect dad. I had a great dad myself but no one is that perfect. ;-)

• Ben says:

Really? He was ignoring Kevin at the swimming pool etc – I don’t think they are showing him as perfect. A guy who loves his kids and tries hard, sure, but not without flaw.

• Bigdede says:

I don’t see anything perfect about him. Little Randall was hiding how smart he was because he didn’t want his siblings to hate him cause Jack would take whoever had the best grades to get ice cream. He didn’t want to send Randall to that new school. He was being a bad husband drinking too much for a while until Rebecca had to tell him to get right. Jack wanted kids badly, Rebecca didn’t. So this family is everything Jack wanted.

• Tsiriza says:

I’ve noticed the show slipping though. Many parts of the episode are filler.

• Ben says:

There is no inherent problem with filler. Most of the great shows have ‘parts of episodes’ – indeed, entire episodes – that are filler.

But, I have to say, I’m not sure which bits you mean. The whole show feels like it is about the characters and their journeys, and I haven’t yet felt like anything is redundant or any plotline isn’t telling us anything.

4. mike says:

For those you said last year that NCIS was dead I am happy to say that you were dead wrong.

• Chris says:

NCis can drop to a 1 in the demo and get renewed. Syndication money will keep it on until mark Harmon decides to leave. That is the only way it ends.

• ndixit says:

NCIS is habit viewing for many. It has dropped larger than normal this season but it was never going to be dead.

• Tsiriza says:

CBS especially on shows like that is a different monster. But they make their money on syndication so they’re good with it. Glad you like it though, gives you something to pass the time with.

5. The Grinch says:

The only thing scary about this show are its horrible ratings. I was stunned it got renewed last year with awful ratings and now they are just dreadful. Kill it with fire.

• Iakovos says:

I agree. SCREAM QUEENS just did not work for me last season. I abandoned it. No better this time around. FOX should have known better but this is show business, not high art.

6. Tina says:

Honestly, I enjoyed Scream Queens a lot. I hope people gets to watch it too

7. kmw says:

Good that The Middle is steady and even though This is Us dipped it still is doing better than I thought it would. Oh poor FOX. Tuesdays are a nightmare for them.i don’t see how Scream Queens can get another year

8. Tsiriza says:

Tuesday is quickly becoming one of the worst nights of TV.

9. Brian says:

Not enjoying Scream Queens as much as season 1. Kirstie Alley is a good addition to the cast, but I do miss Niecy Nash.

10. Chanel #13 says:

Watch Scream Queens get moved FX and having much much darker tone. (i hope)

11. TheGhostOfChrissyAmphlett says:

Stop trying to make Scream Queens happen, Fox. It’s not going to happen!

12. John NYC says:

“NCIS (14.9 mil/1.9) rose to its best numbers since Sept. 27 and Oct. 4”. For what was touted as a Bishop centric episode? Excellent news.

Nice to see the character get recognition.

13. Boiler says:

Turn off Scream Queens but turn on Brooklyn99 and New Girl!

14. mtmslg@yahoo.com says:

Ratings be damned! Scream Queens is bat sh*t crazy funny!