NCIS Bishop Boyfriend Qasim

NCIS' Bishop Reveals Her Secret Boyfriend: How Did Gibbs React?

“The truth will set you free” — or so NCIS‘ Agent Ellie Bishop hoped, as she came clean to Gibbs in this Tuesday’s episode about her relationship with a professional colleague.

On the heels of her three visiting brothers grilling pretty much every warm male body in Ellie’s orbit — from McGee to Torres and Reeves — Bishop returned from a sobering fact-finding mission at Gitmo to ‘fess up to the author of Rule 12, which states: “Don’t Date Coworkers.”

“Listen, Gibbs, I don’t want to lie to you anymore,” she started, finding him alone at the office late at night. “I wanted to tell you earlier, but i didn’t know how to say it, and then more time passed…. I broke Rule 12.

“At first we were just good friends, and then a few months ago it turned into something more,” her confession continued. “And I won’t apologize for it — not because that would break another rule [No. 6], but Gibbs, I like him. A lot.”

Gibbs’ plain response to the reveal: “Took you long enough.” To which even Bishop had to wonder aloud, “That’s it…?”

“Happy Thanksgiving, Bishop,” is all that Gibbs added, bidding her adieu.

Bishop indeed ncis-bishop-qasimthen continued on with her own Thanksgiving, back at her apartment with brothers Robbie, George and John, to whom she introduced the man in her life: Qasim Naasir, whom she (and we) first met in Season 12’s “Lost in Translation” episode, and who this week helped with some Pashto translation and accompanied her to Gitmo.

“Thank God,” George said upon laying eyes on the mystery beau, whom the brothers then properly welcomed into the fold. “We thought it was Gibbs!”

What did you think of the episode “Enemy Combatant”?

1. msstargate says:

I was really thinking it was Torres!

2. This episode stunk. When a TV show goes political & starts being a anti- American. This was a great show but no more. Keep this up NCIS writers and your rating when sink faster than the titanic!

• amysue4772 says:

Oh shut up. There was nothing anti-American about this episode. It must be nice to live in a delusional bubble where hating people because of their race and religion is okay, but being a decent human being is not. Wake up and smell the coffee, America was founded on equality for everyone, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech, and neither you, nor the nazi in the white house, will ever change that

• everart says:

Bravo!

• DJT says:

The most subversive, left, anti-American show on television. Harmon political views now the story; a total reversal from its origins and the reason for its popularity. ( Remember recent visit to D.C. to film lecture from Michelle Obama?)
          Long, long way from the patriotic beginnings of its creator Bellisario.
          Last week Pro-illegals— this week, evil America and peaceful Islam — right down to clownish PC about Gitmo, the most internationally inspected prison on the planet.
          (And, no, enemy combatants do not have Constitutional rights.)

9/11, 7/7, Bataclan massacre, Florida night club, etc., etc never happened because Islam is a religion of peace and “The Great Satan”

This leftward lurch began a few seasons ago when Bellisario forced out and the Christmas episode was all about the highly decorated retired military hero who had his own son murdered all because he converted to Islam.

IF producers/Harmon seek to make the show a lefty PC propaganda mill and destroy the last vestige of viewer support and trust that is their privilege. My privilege is to tune out and move on from a show that jumped the shark some time ago and now seeks to cease any shred of credibility .

• cej says:

I agree DJT. I’m getting tired of the little “lessons” each week.

• Paige says:

Huh? When did our vets and their families become unpatriotic? You are aware that the point of the White House episode was to show and bring support to our veterans..?! I’m guessing it would not have bothered you if it had featured Laura Bush instead of Michelle Obama.

“Pro-illegals” episode also was about our vets. How unpatriotic can you get; especially on a show about the military? That comment was snark in case you missed it.

The episodes refelect what is in the news and going on in our country. Since the show started; gay marriage is legal, numerous court cases re: Gitmo have been heard and decided. Yes, innocents were housed there.

Might I suggest Leave it to Beaver episodes or perhaps a good Civil War documentary? I appreciate the show and their writing through the lens of current events. If you can’t keep up with modern society…don’t watch.

• Timothy’s rîğht, the show was boooring, and has become anti-American PC withh the anti-Gitmo junk. There are too many characters to count. It is no longer NCIS, but a mini soap.

• Hummmm, Nazi (how did you get it to lower case?) in white house. Wonder what you call Pres.. Obama at home?

• Marcia says:

YOU RIGTH!!!!!

3. Rob Becker says:

I’ve watched every episode if NCIS been a big fan….but for you to go political with this Gitmo propaganda is shameful. If you do it again I’ll never watch another episode.

• everart says:

It’s well documented that many people swept up to Gitmo in post-2001 were not the people targeted or didn’t commit crimes. Even if they had–they were NEVER charged with any crime! Kinda unconstitutional. Of course, political people will ignore the facts and pretend that it was all on the up and up, which I believe hurts all of us, and hurts the true hunt for terrorists.

• Gaia says:

Oh man, they better turn it around or ROB BECKER will never watch another episode! Take that to heart writers! Take that to heart producers! The world will cease to exist because ROB BECKER will never watch another episode!

• Richard says:

And many, many of those released From Gimp went right back to Iraq and Afghanistan and carried out attacks against the US and her allies!!

4. Barb says:

Her brothers were awesome, they played well off one another,hope they come back.

5. Lily says:

When Bishop first started, she was married. What happened? What did I miss?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Divorced middle of last season.

• grazelled says:

He cheated on Bishop which was the only reason he escaped a terrorist bombing in some middle east or northwest African country at some type of NSA assignment/meeting while everyone at NCIS was looking at the scene on TV thinking he was a victim. He was in a hotel with his lady friend instead.

• Kim R says:

Jake had an affair and they divorced. That’s why her brother’s egged his car. 😁

6. Shan says:

I think Qadim is her beard. That look on her face at the end was gloating instead of joy, because she put one over on her brothers. I still think it’s Quinn.

7. David Midgley says:

Not very realistic. All a political ad. I am increasingly disappointed in the story line.

• Jake says:

Clearly, you were not paying attention, since the guy being falsely imprisoned was due to a contractor, not the US military (or at least, not intentionally). They also made a point to say that there were a lot of bad people held there. Further, this was filmed well before the election and shown after it occurred, so how was it a political ad?
      NCIS does topical stuff all the time, don’t get your panties a bunch, sunflower…

8. thomelec says:

Most boring episode I have ever watched! I fell asleep half-way through it.

9. Gibbs only does red heads with intelligence enough to carry on a conversation (maybe carry a weapon?).

• Marcia says:

NOT TRUE. All the redheads Gibbs married OR dated were quite intelligent… even the shrink he dated in PSYCH OUT, ( Dr Ryan..who was addicted to play mind games).She was not precisely a pretty woman, but really really smart one.

10. Collette says:

I was relieved it wasn’t any of the other possibles. They could have done a better job of casting her brothers. None of them resembled her or each other.

11. Timelord says:

You know how relationships go on NCIS right? I’m sure by the end of the season we will come to know that qasim was some sort of a criminal.

12. Janet says:

I watched Bull yesterday 5 episodes. It will never come close to ncis. Then I watched the new ncis I’m a forever fan. Even with Michael gone it was fabulous. Don’t even think of taking it off the air. The best show ever. NCIS.

13. Maida says:

I think it’s a great match! Qasim seems really in tune with Bishop’s feelings. There’s real chemistry! I look forward to seeing their relationship blossom.

14. John Thompson says:

Don’t like the political course the show is taking. Think it’s time to move on. It’s not the same.

15. Hoping they come back to true story lines, have bishop abused, treated as a Muslim woman in a sex relationship with a Radical terrorist undercover, then when they catch him after she has been mutilated, and stoned and they ask Quasim why he says the holy jihad ! And shows the true hate held by those invading our country. This nice peaceful act is only to infiltrate and end up killing Americans. Now that would be the NCIS we started watching . This guy is a spy a plant and terrorist and the fools are sacrificing their country for a plate of Politically correct BS .

16. They lover will betray her to wage Jihad

17. I think the show has jumped the shark. Being lectured on immigration, Gitmo and other things have spoiled the show and in my opinion it is not realistic anymore. If I want political statements I’ll go to cable news. I watch regular TV to escape politics. I don’t think this show will last much longer if it stays political.