Pretty Little Liars Final Episodes

Pretty Little Liars' Final 10 Episodes Get 2017 Premiere Date on Freeform

Freeform is giving Über A one last chance to make fools of us all this April.

The network on Friday announced that Pretty Little Liars‘ final season will resume Tuesday, April 18 at 8/7c, followed by the series premiere of the Bella Thorne-led drama Famous in Love (which also happens to be executive-produced by PLL‘s Marlene King).

PLL‘s final 10 episodes pick up moments after the Season 7A finale, with Spencer — who now knows she’s Mary Drake’s daughter — fighting for her life in the hospital. Though much is being kept under wraps, we know the final episodes will feature multiple returns (Wren! Melissa! Pastor Ted!), as well as “more than one wedding,” according to King.

Your hopes for the final 10 episodes? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Cas says:

Seriously so far away….

2. Alyson says:

I just really don’t want Allison to be pregnant with Emily’s eggs.

I’ve put up with a lot on this show, but this may just cross the line, lol

3. Kevin says:

Hate to wonder if the final episode of PLL is going to have a not-so-happy ending.

4. Paula says:

Just give me Ezria, Scoby, Haleb and Paily as endgame and I’ll be content. Oh, and send Allison as far away from the girls and Rosewood as possible (outer space would be nice)! And let Mona be happy!

• lili says:

Alison may not have been such a good person but she is trying to make a mend , she is as part of it just like everybody else send her away and things could go wrong. A may get MAD!

5. Elsie says:

I really want A to be one of the liars!! My bet is Aria or Spencer😏 Xx

6. Alexis Blanton says:

Spoby 4ever

7. lili says:

okay so look pretty little liars is absolutely amazing it was one of the best shows I have watched I was so sad when it came to an end I think you should continue with the show until season 10 at least people will totally love it and your viewing and ratings will probelery go up aswell, many others would support my opinion aswell

8. Desira says:

I love toby and spencer in a relationship beautiful couple .i love Caleb and Hannah i wish they would get married for the fans.i love aria and erza in a relationship and wish they get married these couples make the show love them

9. Eirlys says:

I really wanna know what to channel pll is going to be on does anyone know ? I watch it on Netflix