Gilmore Girls Revival Last Four Words Video

Gilmore Girls Stars Beg You: 'Don't Spoil the Last Four Words' — Watch

7daysThough you might be all hopped up on coffee! coffee! COFFEE! and emotions after wrapping your Gilmore Girls revival marathon next week, series stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel implore you not to ruin others’ fun in your excitement.

“The last four words: You are going to hear them,” Graham tells fans in a PSA Netflix released Friday via Instagram. “You may want to shout them from the rooftops as the sun rises, calling an end to your shameless binge-watching. But don’t do it.”

Bledel chimes in that those who broadcast the long-held secret as soon as possible are akin to “the guy on the train who just talks about Breaking Bad like we’ve all had time to watch it. Guess what? We haven’t.” (Though the procrastination on that one earns a little side-eye from her on-screen mom.)

Gilmore‘s continuation, A Year in the Life, debuts on the streaming video service on Friday, Nov. 25. The last installment, titled “Fall,” contains the aforementioned sequence between Lorelai and Rory; Series co-creators Amy Sherman Palladino said that filming the scene “was very personal” for her, fellow executive producer Daniel Palladino and the actresses.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Graham and Bledel ask you nicely, then hit the comments with your lingering theories on what those final four words might be.

1. kate says:

Yes, because many of us might be having to rely on our mother’s dodgy WiFi service (and about a ten minute to two hour discussion about what my stepfather most recently changed the password to and then promptly forgot it because he programmed it into his phone) and/or worse that you just have to watch it on your phone. That you meant to put the protective screen on. That just won’t stay clean and its seriously a long trek from the room I stay in to the kitchen where the windex is. Its directly underneath it and there is a short cut but once November hits, its closed.

2. Temperance says:

Speaking of… (and with absolutely no knowledge of the real answer), I’d guess: “Let’s go get coffee.”

3. Missy says:

Sadly, that won’t stop the spiteful few who will inevitably scream it from the top of their twitter lungs.

It’s a good thing those final four words aren’t the reason I’m excited for ‘A Year In The Life’ :D

• MMD says:

Exactly and I plan on staying a mile away from the internet until I finish it. The Paladino’s waited a long time to have those words spoken, so hopefully people will show some restraint and respect.

4. Kay says:

I have never been so excited for a TV release as I am for A Year in the Life. Seriously, I’m ridiculously giddy about it!

That having been said, am I the only fan that seriously does not understand the hype about the final four words?

5. Nathan Everett says:

I bet those 4 words are “see you next year”

6. Deb says:

When the series first ended I thought they might be: Rory “I’m pregnant!” Lorelei “Me, too!”

7. Jon Willis says:

This is why I will be avoiding the internet until I’m able to watch all 4 episodes

8. Lysh says:

I feel like these four words might be overhyped. Excited to binge this though.

9. David says:

I’m so excited for the revival, I’ve been doing the 12 Days of Gilmore Girls since 11/13 with a friend as she re-watches them (I’ve seen the original episodes so many times no need to rewatch).

10. Alex says:

I think its gonna be “will u marry me? “

11. Raul J says:

“We’re going to Disneyland”.

12. MMD says:

I still think that since it is between Rory and Loralei and they say it to each other it’s going to be “guess what, I’m pregnant”. If per chance Luke and Loralei are not together at the end then she would be repeating the cycle as would Rory, without marriage, more money and education with their situation being pretty normal these days.

13. Dannie C says:

It’s why come Thursday/Friday I’m deleting social media apps off my phone,so I can enjoy without interruption or spoilers.

14. Ann says:

I give this woman (Rory in response to the ‘who gives this woman?’ At Lorelei’s wedding to Luke)

15. ToyCannon says:

“I’m not your mother”

16. Sabrina says:

My guess for the last 4 words is Lorelai asking Rory: Are you happy & Rory replying yes.

17. buddhasmom4397 says:

I so wish it wasn’t a week away. We’ve been waiting so long. With the nightmare of the election couldn’t you have done the world a favor and gone a bit early? I don’t care if the 4 words ever come. I miss GG so so much

18. Jill says:

Everyone knows the last four words will be “I’m switching to tea”….

19. Megan says:

Here’s hoping no website (ahem) feel like it’s their “job” to spill them for others, rather than allowing them to enjoy it for themselves. ESPECIALLY since this is dropping on a holiday weekend when we may not be at a location with Netflix capabilities!