Arrow Episode 100 Photos: Oliver Sees Dead People, Including His Bride-to-Be

Oliver is heading for a wedding in the full batch of photos from Arrow‘s 100th episode, airing Wednesday, Nov. 30 as part of the CW superhero series’ 4-way crossover event.

In the milestone hour, titled — like the Flash and Legends of Tomorrow episodes that bookend it — “Invasion!,” Oliver wakes up to a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. As such, Robert and Moira Queen (guest stars Jamey Sheridan and Susanna Thompson) are alive and well, while Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent, with a doting Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) tending to her sis.

Indeed, everything seems perfect — though YMMV seeing Felicity back with Ray Palmer (guest star Brandon Routh)! — but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality (erhaps as the result of something the aliens known as the Dominators do in that Tuesday’s episode of The Flash?). Meanwhile, Felicity and the recruits take on a new threat with help from The Flash and Supergirl (guest stars Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist).

Check out all of the fresh photos in the gallery above right.

1. spindae2 says:

Katie looks like a dream but I hate what they are doing with this AU story.

2. Liz says:

Katie looks lovely in that dress but I have no desire to watch a Lauriver wedding. Lord, no! LOL. Thank goodness it’s just because of aliens, which reminds me. ALIENS in the 100th. I’m still not over it.

• Michael Summerset says:

That’s the Supergirl influence. It’s filled with aliens, especially Supergirl and Martian Manhunter.

• Liz says:

Oh, I know. I just don’t like it. I think it’s ridiculous to have aliens on Arrow. It’s fine on Supergirl and Flash sometimes. Not Arrow. Just like magic should’ve never happened on Arrow either.

3. Saasha says:

Crap gotta watch again just to see Katie. She looks so stunning. All these months later and I still miss Laurel.

4. roses says:

Think I will tune in to this episode.Katie looks gorgeous .😊

5. lilyb says:

Oliver treated Laurel like garbage throughout the course of their relationship and after – of course this show would promote their 100th episode with a “wedding” between the two of them. LOL

Katie looks pretty, although two hands full of rings are pretty ridiculous given the scenario.

• Liz says:

That’s why they’ve done it though – because Lauriver getting married is something that doesn’t make sense in the real world of Arrow so Oliver will slowly start to see that he’s in some kind of fake dream world and he has to escape. That and his parents still being alive too.

• lilyb says:

Oh, I get that there’s a reason for it – I just think it’s a weird thing to use to promote the 100th episode. Although despite it not making much sense, I wouldn’t put it past this show to retcon and assign some kind of meaning to Oliver’s thoughts/feelings in this dream world that we just never saw outside of it.

6. Stormie Woods says:

I’m ready to laugh at this. Oliver before that boat sank was a douche who cheated on Laurel with over a dozen girls including her sister. It will be nice to see Oliver’s parents again and I think that will be the heartbreaker of the episode.

7. steven says:

What’s the YMMV?

8. Max says:

I’m basically only watching this for Moira. If I had to choose between her over anyone of the 246 new characters this season, I’d pick her in a heartbeat. Aside from that, Arrow could have stopped pretending like this was a one-man show and honored each and every one of the characters people grew to love for their 100th episode, detached from their romantic entanglements because you know, they’re loved for other reasons too.

9. 90sbaby says:

Honestly,I wish the amazing Katie Cassidy would leave this hot mess of a show and move on to better things.

10. kath says:

Susanna Thompson looks gorgeous. I miss Moira.
    It makes sense that Oliver, Thea, Diggle, Sara and Ray would be caught in the dream world since they are the fighters who might be expected to attend Oliver’s wedding.

This is a love letter to Lauriver fans, not to Arrow fans. I wonder when it was decided that people who liked the relationship between Oliver and Felicity were so stupid that we would continue to watch no matter how much they stomped on us. Between Det. Mayo, sneaky reporter, jobless Felicity, Oliver going to marry Laurel and Felicity married to Ray, this is really is the anti-Olicity season.

• Saasha says:

So if he was marrying Felicity it would be a love letter to the fans? Olicity fans only cry foul when Felicity isn’t treated right or Olicity is broken up or the fandom hates Felicity. But for many seasons Laurel fans had to suffer and all you guys did was laugh and join in on the bashing.

Enough with the hypocrisy.

• kath says:

For the record, I didn’t like the fake wedding last season. It highlighted all the problems in the horrible Baby Mama Drama soap opera story.

Up to now, season 5 has been a love letter to comic book fans — lots of new masks, practically no character development, and female characters reduced to props for their menfolk instead of strong, independent actors (Thea and Felicity)
        Now we get a love letter to the Queen family and Lauriver.
        I joined for Oliver/Diggle/Felicity and complex writing. There’s no love letter to me after watching 5 seasons of this show.

• Rogue Chris says:

To be honest Arrow Season 5 is better to comic book fans. Especially from what views they lost after they fridged Laurel. I stuck through this show to get HORRIBLE acting from actors that can’t cry for shit. Soap Operas starting from season 3 onwards. And i might finally start watching again. I’ll be honest i was fine with Olicity until the writers copied and pasted fanfictions… Look the complex writing started in season 1 and ended in season 2. Felicity’s lower screentime actually gives development for the new characters instead of being the centre of the show.

This is a dream sequence that will end with who knows what. But Felicity failed in Arrow comics so much that they cancelled it. The original viewers are back and if Olicity comes back? This show will fall.

• lurk says:

er, I don’t think it’s a ‘love-letter to Lauriver fans’ if Oliver is going to be realizing that this isn’t his life, he doesn’t want it to be his life, and it’s wrong. Quite the reverse, in fact.

• Rendezvous says:

Lots of assumptions there…you dont know what Oliver wants and you never will…if Laurel were to come back to life this season he forget about Felicity asap and try to rekindle things with laurel….that or try to portect better than he did before.

• Liz says:

Ya’ll know OIiver didn’t want Laurel when she was alive, right? Even Laurel knew she wasn’t the love of his life. C’mon…

• Liz says:

I like Olicity and I don’t think this is anti-Olicity or a love letter to Lauriver fans at all. In fact, I think it’s actually pretty mean to Lauriver fans. They’re giving them a scenario they probably wanted but it’s not even real. Not to mention, Oliver’s not the one imagining it either. It’s not Oliver’s perfect life that he wanted all along. It’s just a scenario (from ALIENS) that could’ve happened if Oliver and his dad never got on the gambit. I don’t think a fake wedding that never happens and Laurel remaining dead is a love letter. Come on!

• Rendezvous says:

It actually is Oliver’s “perfect” life or close to it for the simple fact that his family is whol and together…not sure how it can be seen any other way…

• Liz says:

No it isn’t. Did you not read the episode description. It’s just the life he might’ve had if he never got on the gambit.

11. sarah t says:

I wish the Flashpoint would’ve brought Moira back too because that would’ve been a nice “shock” that would’ve worked well I think.

12. Pamela says:

Perfect, a redo to the start of the show to undo all the bad writing since season 2, this should be a new trend in TV series!

13. sarahb says:

Is there no tommy/Colin then in the 100th episode? 😢#sadtimes

• Butch says:

I am sure it depended on his schedule with Chicago Med. If it could be arranged I am sure he will be on the show probably in a small appearance . If not, I will bet he will be mentioned with an explanation why he is not there.

14. Jason says:

This show continually misunderstands what Laurel fans wanted. it wasnt a ship with Oliver. it was The Black Canary. Not the one they gave us

15. J says:

Since laurel died, arrow isnt interesting

16. Nail in the coffin on a terrible season.

17. Ryley says:

Arrow has been hit or miss for me this season so far but I’m so excited to see a AU with Oliver, Felicity, Diggle and Thea. It’ll be fun! I have missed Moira so much and the grounded feeling the show had to it in earlier seasons with stars like Susanna and John Barrowman. These newbie recruits will feel even more out of places after seeing these powerhouse actors back on the screen. Can’t wait to watch.

18. juice-phine says:

Why is Oliver not in a tux? Would it kill Laurel to smile on her wedding day?

19. juice-phine says:

Why is Oliver not in a tux? Would it kill Laurel to smile on her wedding day? Oh wait…
    Love this ep already!

20. where is Danielle Panabaker? I haven´t see her in the pics.

21. kath says:

If Oliver never got on the Queen’s Gambit, then he never met Slade and Slade never brought his mirakuru soldiers to get revenge on Oliver. So wouldn’t Ray’s fiance Anna have never died and he would be married to her?

Even in the fantasy world, Oliver’s thinking is illogical.

22. Ella says:

I don’t even watch anymore but this better not be more Laurel dumping. Like, oh, look, this is all off and awful and they’re bad together because Felicity!