Gilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel ID Their Fave Revival Ep

unnamed-1Gilmore Girls fans, you’ve been tapping your wrist watch for the past 10 years — you can hold out for 18 more days, right?

On Friday, November 25, Netflix will release Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, its anticipated four-part, six-hour continuation of the beloved WB/CW series.

Waiting sucks though. This GG addict gets it, so much so that I’m determined to make it suck a little less. In fact, I’m hell bent on making the countdown to G-Day downright fun. And informative. And entertaining. Did I mention fun?

18Every day between now and Nov. 25, I will be featuring exclusive videos, photos and scoop about the revival from the main players themselves. And every story will include a handy graphic reminding you how many days remain until A Year in the Life arrives.

First up, on this the 18th day ’til Gilmore, I present you with the first installment of my on-camera, sit-down interview with Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel. In this snippet (embedded above), the leading ladies of Stars Hollow reveal which of the four 90-minute installments (“Winter,” “Spring,” “Summer” or “Fall”) is their personal favorite. And then they explain why.

Oh, and if you can’t wait until Tuesday to see what Day 17’s treat is. I’ll be offering an exclusive sneak peek during Ask Ausiello Live today at 3 pm/ET. Yep, I’m spoiling my own spoiler. It was bound to happen. Details below!

unnamed-2-1

1. Stefanie says:

Thank you for giving us something to look forward to in the midst of election hell!

2. webly3 says:

Great idea. I’m looking forward to this.

3. Abbe Ernstes says:

the video isn’t playing for me?

4. Dannie C says:

Thank you Michael :) it’s going to make the next 18days even more enjoyable

5. Courtney says:

So looking forward to this. Thank you!!!

6. Leah says:

#EmmyforGG2017!

7. LaDonna says:

Election? What Election!? Bring on the Gilmores! THANK YOU for something positive to look forward to!

8. remizak says:

Is it just me or do Lauren and Alexis look like they’re not happy with each other?

Neither one ever turns her head toward the other even slightly or acknowledges the other in any way, each looks almost grim when the other one talks, and Alexis fidgets like crazy while Lauren is talking.

• maltru says:

I wondered the same thing. That or was this done super early/late in the day and they’re crazy tired or something? They just don’t seem like they were having any fun with it.

• Ingmar says:

I’m sorry, but some people really over-analyse every little detail. It’s pretty common knowledge that both actresses like working together (would they have done this revival if they loathed eachother..knowing they would share the majority of scenes together?). Just because they don’t look at each other…for ONE minute doesn’t mean they loathe eachother. Just means they are focussed on the question that’s being asked. Stop seeing things that aren’t there just to find some behind the scenes drama.

• Bwhit says:

They have probably been sitting there for several interviews and are antsy.

• lkh says:

I was just thinking that this was a part cut out of the whole interview and that’s why they looked that way…dunno Haven’t heard that they don’t like each other.
      IRL Lauren fidgets like crazy–maybe it’s contagious.

9. french5851 says:

You are made of the most awesome stuff! Thank you for this FUN.

10. MMD says:

Thank you Michael. You are sooooooooooooooooooo awesome. Hugs and kisses from Canada xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• MLO says:

OK, ease back on the hugs and kisses. We’re not that frikkin’ nice!

• MMD says:

Yes you are and I just want you to know that you are appreciated. This is the only site that people do not attack each other or fight with each other in a really nasty way. Plus I KNOW that you are just as excited about this reunion as we are! :-)

PLUS note that I used lower case hugs & kisses – you really have to earn the upper cap ones. rofl

11. Emily says:

Is Fall the last one? I thought it went Winter Spring Summer Fall so maybe that’s why they like it best. All will be answered 😊 I hope

12. Cindy says:

Video won’t play.

13. GeoDiva says:

Michael: Is Netflix sending out screeners or do you have to wait like the rest of us?

14. jj. says:

i can already say that i’m looking forward to reading this everyday!

15. Julie Rindfleisch says:

I wish the Gilmore Girls were on Dvds because I don’t have Netflix and no way of getting it.

16. P jacques says:

I’m old school don’t know from net flix Gilmore girls my favorite of all time even more than all my children

17. Will the four episodes be released on DVD eventually?